All Comments on 'Candy Stripper'

by CanadianTease

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
justwarped2018justwarped2018almost 3 years ago

great story, would like to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Seems to rush through the sex scenes, though. Not nearly enough dialog with her asking him if he kept thinking about her after she left each day. What did he think about? What about her got him hot? What would he like to do to/with her? Her tits? Would he think about feeling them? Kissing them? Sucking them? Woud he like to feel them wrapped around his cock so he could fuck them?

Would he like to see her pussy? Tell her what he thought it looked like. Did he think it was shaved? Hairy? Groomed? Which did he like the best?

Why didn't she finger herself a bit and wipe the juices on his upper lip so he could smell her all day and all night?

Would he like to kiss her pussy? Lick it? How would he lick it?

Her ass? Nothing except that men like to look at it.

Could have been great. Was OK. Four stars.

LongEdgeLongEdgealmost 3 years ago

This is the kind of stories that I love, with a lot of ruthless teasing and I hope for a sequel with a lot of it in it. About the stories i really liked two part in particular.

The first one is where She teases Mr. Slocum with the magazine. In my mind I imagined her denying the view of the naked girls to him in different ways.

The second one is where She strokes both Jerry and Al. Here I have hoped that Lacey would randomly choose one of them to do her dirty things on him. Close the privacy curtains so as to leave the other one, helpless behind them, to listen at the actions taking place a few inches from him.

Anyway, these are only my fantasies eheh. Keep up the good stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianTease@CanadianTease
Hi guys! My new email is: cn-tz@yandex.com Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate your comments.