Kelly

Story Info
I offer to pay my wife for sex with horrible consequences.
3.9k words
2.51
15.9k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Kelly and I had been married for about ten years when the events in this story take place. Like most married couples, our sex life was great for the first few years. Then once a night eventually turned to once a week, maybe. What made matters worse was finding out I was shooting blanks. As Kelly put it, "I get so depressed every time we have sex because it reminds me that you can't have kids." That's how she would put it, "you" could not have kids like if it wasn't for me, she could have kids. After that news, once a week turned to once a month with an occasional blow job thrown in when she was feeling guilty.

Shortly after our tenth wedding anniversary, Kelly lost her job during a wave of corporate downsizing. Kelly and I always kept our finances separate. She had her own credit cards and car loan. She also paid some of the household bills like utilities and our cell phones. I had received some significant raises over the years, so I was not worried about going under. Kelly was devastated because she never wanted to have to rely on me. "My mother always told me never o be dependent on a man," she would frequently say.

Kelly came home with a couple of bottles of wine on her last day and we proceeded to get drunk. I joked that she would now have plenty of time to do my laundry and make me dinner. She quickly told me to fuck off. I responded that we would certainly have more time for that too. She hit me with a pillow.

"Be serious," she said, "I'm going to have to ask you to pay my car payment and other bills for me. You don't understand how that makes me feel."

Somewhere in there, during our drunken rambling, I offered to pay her for sex, then she could make her own car payment. I never saw Kelly that mad before. She threw her glass of wine at me, with the glass.

"I lose my job and you want me to become your whore! Sex sex sex is all you think about. I am devasted about not being self-sufficient and you want to whore me out so you can get your dick wet."

With that, she stormed off to our room and slammed the door. I fell asleep on the couch.

The smell of bacon filled the air the next morning. I dragged my hungover self into the kitchen where Kelly was making bacon and eggs. She handed me a cup of coffee with a big smile on her face. I was scared. After handing me a plate of eggs and bacon, she sat down across from me at the table.

She said, "I was thinking about your suggestion last night and I'm sorry I overreacted."

I went to apologize but she put her hand up to stop me.

"I was very angry when you said it, but it started making sense to me. The only thing you complain about is the lack of sex in our relationship. That's a hell of a lot better than other couples that have been married for ten years. We don't have money problems, or any of the other problems that most couples fight over. So, your idea makes perfect sense. We solve the lack of sex problem and my current financial problems. All we need to do is work out the details like price and frequency."

I stared at her in disbelief, there was something about the smile on her face that told me this was a trap. I grabbed her phone thinking she was recording this conversation. She assured me she was being straight. We agreed on 50 quid for intercourse and 25 quid for a blowjob, generally not to exceed three times a week. She threatened to cut my balls off or worse if I told any of my mates about it. With that she cleared the table and said let's go upstairs, your whore needs 50 quid for a new dress.

About three weeks after we came to our agreement, Kelly got a job waitressing my favorite pub. Anywhere but there I begged but she insisted. The waitresses in that pub all wore very short kilts with white blouses. There were a few that did not wear bras under those blouses, and they were tipped well. Waitresses that did not mind a hand sliding up the back of their kilt were tipped very well. I'm not sure I could tolerate some bloke trying to grab my wife's ass. Kelly said I'm just going to learn how to deal.

A few months into our business deal and I wasn't sure how it was working out. Granted I was getting more sex than in tears, but Kelly scared me. She would frequently joke that she was my whore and that I was her pimp. Sometimes though, she would refer to herself as my whore with a look on her face that made my balls shrivel.

An example occurred one night when we were getting ready to attend a dinner party for my office. Kelly was a beautiful woman who always dressed rather sexy, but the dress she came down in was beyond sexy. Very short and black. Very low cut up front and open in the back almost to the crack of her ass.

"What?" she said, "Does it bother you to see your whore dressed like a whore. This is the dress I bought with the first 50 quid you paid me." With that, she turned and headed to our car. She made quite an impression at the dinner party.

Things really went downhill a few months later when I was in the pub with my best mate Brian. Kelly was working that night. Brian and I went back to diaper days. He was celebrating his divorce after catching his wife cheating on him with the same bloke three times. I always told him he should have divorced after the first time.

"I could always tell she when she was cheating, she was a woman who needed it three times a week at least, whenever we drifted down to once a week, I knew she was getting her itch scratched somewhere else. At first, I would try and deny it to myself, but then I would follow her. The stupid cunt always left her cell phone on and knew I tracked it. She wanted to be caught."

To be honest, I have no memory of how the conversation turned to my sex life with Kelly and I have no memory of telling Brian anything about it. What I do remember is Brian offering Kelly 50 quid for a blow job. The look on Kelly's face sent my balls shriveling and my stomach into a knot. That sobered me up quickly. When she told him to meet her outside in ten minutes, I dashed into the men's room where I threw up every ounce of beer I drank that night.

Brian was gone when I got back to our table, and I didn't see Kelly, so I headed out the back door. The idea that my wife was going to suck off my best mate was sending me into a rage. I was going to kill one of them, probably Brian but he was twice my size. I needed a steel pipe or something.

I found them down the alley a little bit down from the back door of the pub. Kelly was sitting on a crate with Brian's cock in her mouth. Whatever was left in my stomach quickly landed on the pavement. When I looked back, Brian had his hand wrapped in Kelly's ponytail in one hand while he was literally fucking her face and using his phone in the other hand to record the blowjob. I watched Kelly slide her panties down to her feet and begin finger fucking herself. My anger disappeared into I don't know what, lust maybe. In any event, my dick was in my hand, and I was furiously jerking off watching Kelly deepthroating Brian. Three times I saw her shudder with her self-induced orgasms before Brian slammed his cock in and smashed Kelly's face to his belly. I watched as she swallowed his come. My come was laying in the alley.

Instead of going back to the bar, I headed home. I was in bed an hour later when Kelly came home. She climbed onto bed with me, grabbed my cock, and started telling me that was the hottest thing she's ever done. My cock got hard quickly, and Kelly guided it into her pussy.

"Not only did I give a guy head in an alley, but he paid me 50 quid for it. And once I saw you watching, I couldn't keep my fingers out of my pussy. I came four times and I still want more!"

Never before had she fucked me with so much enthusiasm. She came several times and then collapsed onto me, leaving me on edge. She rolled over onto her back and let out a sigh.

Looking over at my erection, she said, "the fuck was for me and a freebie, but I can finish you off with a blowjob for 50 quid."

"But the established rate is 25?"

"You have been outbid, take it or leave it."

"All right," I said.

The old Kelly would never take my cock into her mouth after it had been in her pussy, but she did not hesitate that night Several times she remarked on how good her pussy tasted or smelled. After coming in her mouth, she rolled over and went to sleep.

I did not sleep well. In the morning I grabbed my morning shower with glimpses of Brian fucking Kelly's face and the way she responded. I never saw her masturbate before and she was doing it in front of my best mate in an alley with his cock in her mouth.

Kelly worked the next night, but I stayed home. Like the night before, Kelly climbed into bed with me, grabbed my cock and started telling me how she sucked off Evan from my team. It seems Brian sent Evan and the rest of the team the video from the night before. Evan was the biggest asshole on our team and the best player. The only reason he played on our team is because he was kicked off from every other team for fighting.

"Oh my god," I said. "Why him?"

"Brian surprised me with his huge cock last night. I could not believe how big he was. I knew Evan is a big dick, but did he have a big dick? I wanted to find out. He's bigger than you but smaller than Brian. Plus, he offered me 50 quid and another 25 if I let Brian film it. Of course, Brian was all hard when I was done with Evan, so I had to suck him off again."

Kelly was again fucking me with abandon. I noticed her bra was missing.

"Where's your bra?"

"Evan wanted me to take it off so he could play with my tits. In all the excitement, I lost it. But I did much better on tips without the bra and panties."

"What happened to your panties?"

"I took them off too, they were all wet."

The thought of Kelly walking around that bar without panties or a bra pushed me over the edge.

The next morning, I tried to have a serious conversation with Kelly. I told her I made more than enough to cover the bills and she did not need to work or the anything else.

She said, "I know exactly what you make dipshit, I sign the tax returns every year! It had nothing to do with us being able to pay the bills. I was depressed because I was not self-sufficient."

It may have been the following week when I had to work late. Kelly was working so I decided to stop by the pub and grab some dinner. I was sitting at the bar when Kelly came over to say hi. She was braless and most of the buttons were undone. The bottom of the blouse was tied off exposing several inches of her belly.

"Like what you see mister" she said. "Leaving the bra home really helps with the tips, almost as much as the thong."

Before getting back to work, she squeezed my cock and said, "It seems you like

my new work attire."

Kelly had never been a big fan of thongs before. As she served a nearby table, I watched the back of her skirt slide up as she bent over, exposing most of her ass. A view that was noticed by many other patrons in the bar.

I left the bar after eating and headed home. This was getting crazy, and I was wondering how many other blokes Kelly had sucked off and if she had gone further.

Still stewing when I got home, I decided to search through her shit. I don't know what I was looking for. In her underwear drawer I found several really skimpy thongs along with some in her hamper. I did not see any obvious come stains, but they looked like her pussy was really wet when she wore them.

I hit paydirt in her makeup drawer where I found a current pack of birth control pills with about a week missing. Why would Kelly be taking birth control pills if I was shooting blanks unless she was fucking someone else.

Kelly woke me from my futile attempt at sleep when she came home, much later than normal. It was too late to start the birth control pill conversation. She stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed, wrapping her hand around my cock.

"I'm so glad you're up, I wanted to tell you about my night. You know Nigel, the guy who manages the pub."

I knew Nigel, a great striker in his day which was long ago. He retired and bought the pub. He was an arrogant asshole. Kelly slid my now hard cock into her very wet pussy.

"Well, last week Nigel found out that I had been sucking guys off on my break and had a fit. I was prostituting myself using his bar, he could go to jail. He wanted to call the police. I offered to give him head, if he didn't. But he wanted to fuck me instead. So, tonight I let him fuck me in the bar. The other girls had left but the cook came out and watched. It was such a turn on having someone watch me getting fucked, the only thing close was when you watched me suck off Brian."

While shuddering from an orgasm, she said, "So, do you like sloppy seconds?"

I pushed Kelly off of me and she landed on the floor. She was on her back with her legs spread and began playing with her clit.

"Does this make you my pimp or my cuck? Come on and let me finish you off cucky, I'll give you a freebee."

So that's why she was on the pill.

That thought went around in my head all night. I called in sick at work and moved my shit into a hotel. I was able to get an appointment with a teammate who was a barrister. He had seen the videos of Kelly with Brian, Evan and several other members of the team along with a dozen other people. It seems Brian kept bringing her customers who he would record and then share the videos with our teammates. The barrister also had saved copies so my case should be rather easy. It would take a few days to complete the paperwork, serve Kelly and he would give her a week to vacate our flat.

It actually took a couple of weeks for Kelly to get served and another week until she was supposed to vacate, leaving me sitting in a hotel for almost a month. Sitting in a hotel room for a month was depressing, thinking of Kelly sucking off men in the parking lot and then fucking the manager drove me crazy. I found a place in the alley where I could watch the back door and not be seen.

Watching Kelly sucking off other men was worse than sitting in the hotel room, especially if she came outside with a guy, I had considered a friend. Somewhere during that first week I bought a camera and started taking pictures of Kelly with her customers. The camera made it easier to watch and more erotic. I was jerking off at least once for every guy she brought outside and there were usually three or four. Occasionally I would consider sending the pictures to the wives of the men she was sucking off, maybe the whole world should be miserable.

I went by our flat on the day Kelly was supposed to vacate and found all of her shit still there. I checked the birth control packet and saw that she had stopped taking them a week earlier. But what did that mean. So, I headed back to the pub.

Back in my hiding spot in the alley, I saw Kelly come out with some black fellow I recognized from one of the pro teams. Kelly wanted to get down to work but he wanted to play with her tits, so she undid her top. While he was playing with her tits, he reached down and started kissing her. This was the first time I saw her kiss another man. He undid her kilt and slid his hand into the front of her panties. Kelly's head was thrown back in pleasure as she was enjoying the finger fucking she was getting. Somehow, she managed unleash his very large cock.

Kelly was still trying to get to work sucking him off, but he wanted to play. I heard her arguing that she could not be gone that long because someone would have to cover her tables. He responded with something like just let me fuck you. I am not sure if she was going to argue but he bent her over some crates, ripped off her thong and started sliding his cock in. Kelly did not do anything to stop him and seemed to be enjoying herself judging by her moans.

Two other black men came out, teammates from the first guy. One of those guys tried to push his cock into her mouth. Kelly tried stopping him saying she had to get back to work.

The other new guy said, "We talked to Nigel. He said you were a whore, so we bought you for the night. You don't have to go back to work, but you do have to make us happy with all the money we spent on you."

Kelly tried to argue again but the man succeeded in shoving his cock into her mouth. They were not gentle with her, forcefully ramming their cocks into her throat. The last one to fuck her took great joy beating her ass and calling her a cheap whore. The other two, after coming and having Kelly lick their cocks clean, joined in on the taunts as they jerked off.

With her mouth free, it became obvious that Kelly was enjoying all of the abuse, frequently announcing she was coming again. She was shouting out she was a cheap whore in love with black cock. At one point she was begging for another cock in her mouth. One of the first two took his now hard cock and started slapping Kelly's face with it. He took a handful of her hair, yanked her head up and held his cock just out of her reach. Kelly was begging him to let her suck it. Instead, he started spraying her face with his come, the other guy joined him. The guy fucking her announce he was going to come, shooting his load into her cunt with Kelly announcing she was coming for the umpteenth time.

The three guys stood there trying to decide where to go next while Kelly remained bent over the crates. They left after a few minutes, and I walked over to check on Kelly. Cum was leaking out of her cunt, there were handprints on her ass, and her face was covered with come. The only part of her clothing I could find was the shredded thong.

"Are you okay," I asked?

"Is that my soon to be ex-husband? I can't tell with all this come on my face."

I went in the back door of the pub and found some napkins and a tablecloth. After helping her clean her face, I got her to stand up, wrapped the tablecloth around her and headed back to our flat. She went into the shower as soon as we walked in. I grabbed a beer and turned on the tv.

Kelly was in the shower for an hour and came in panties and a t-shirt, my favorite look. I handed her a beer.

"I guess you want to know why I haven't moved out. It's not my fault really. Nigel told me I could move in with him, but he changed his mind. He said he didn't want a cheap whore living with him. He had also told me we could have a kid together, but today he said not only was I a cheap whore but also a stupid one. It seems that Nigel had a vasectomy years ago and can't have children. After those two bombshells he told me to get back to work before he fired me."

"The three black guys were just more humiliation on a terrible humiliating day in a month full of humiliating days."

Kelly and I sat there, holding our beers, mindlessly staring at the tv until she fell asleep. I took the almost empty beer can out of her hand, turned off the tv and the lights and headed back to my hotel room.

She texted me the next day saying she was moving in with her parents and would need some time to get the rest of her stuff. When I got back to the flat, I realized that the rest of her stuff was most of her stuff which she never came back for.

Almost two years later, I bumped into a pregnant Kelly pushing a baby stroller. By that time, I had lost touch with most of my so-called friends. Kelly lifted a very dark-skinned baby from the stroller and introduced me to her son. She also announced that she married Brian nine months ago and was carrying his baby. Brian would occasionally say things that were on the edge of being racist which always made me think he was, so I wondered how he was accepting a black baby in his house.

Kelly read my mind and said, "Brian really loves the boy and calls him "our" son since he was in the delivery room with me."

Then she whispered, "He really loves watching me have sex with other men, especially unprotected sex with black men. He arranges for several black men to gang fuck me every Saturday night. I thought I came a lot that last night at the pub, but these gang bangs are the best. We really don't know what color this baby will be, but Brian is hoping for another black baby."

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers