Candy's Fashion House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

I wanted to remonstrate but there was no chance as Lauren crushed her mouth back against mine in a sensuous kiss. My cock was so hard it was just about cutting its own way out of its little silken purse. Laurens hot pussy was grinding hard against me and it was so difficult to focus on anything else.

I moved my finger out of Laurens butt and slid it further in between her legs and as I did so I slipped a couple of fingers into her hot pussy which dragged a deep moan from inside Laurens mouth which was still glued to mine. I made her jump though when I slid my thumb into her bum and as I fucked her pussy with my fingers I fucked that hot ass with my thumb, pressing it ever deeper into her depths I was pushing up so hard I was lifting her feet from the ground.

Lauren wasn't wasting time either and her persistence finally paid off, for all my writhing and moving I had been unable to shift her probing finger and it inevitably slid in. There we were wrapped together in passion each of us fucking the others bum, Jesus it felt good as she slid it in and out in a gentle fucking motion. I couldn't help it my hips were working of their own volition thrusting back against her hand, pushing her finger deeper inside me. Oh fuuuuuck I wanted to scream and it wasn't in pain, it was pleasure.

I could feel Laurens body convulsing and trembling which was a sure sign that her orgasm wasn't far away, and as I sped up my ministrations to her pussy she ground her swollen mound on my hips and groin. As we were getting worked up she sped up fucking my ass. Lauren broke our kiss to moan loudly, "Baby I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum all over your hand." As she cried out I could feel my own knees growing weak and my body was shaking trying to hold myself and Lauren up but it was no use I was cumming as well. Lauren hadn't even touched my dick aside from grinding herself against it, but I squirted like a geyser, it was a real gusher it was so powerful I collapsed taking Lauren down with me. God what an orgasm I had never experienced anything like it before. Fuck if this is what being a woman is all about bring it on baby!!

As we lay there on the carpet our hearts racing at a mile a minute trying to regather our senses Lauren started to giggle, "Wow you are so sexy baby, you came in your panties you naughty little girl!"

As she spoke I got this overpowering sense of shame. Jesus she was right I had behaved just like a girl, my voice was squeaky and husky throughout, god what the fuck. The embarrassment was too much.

Lauren didn't help with her teasing comments of, "Now you know how I feel baby; it's great to be a girl sometimes isn't it."

None of this was helping my discomfort, not just because now my bum hurt but it was the erosion of what I perceived as my masculinity.

As time drifted by it seemed most nights and at least one day over the weekend I would spend as my alter ego. Friday night I mentioned that I was going to take the Duke for a spin. Lauren gave a little moan, "Oh baby I was hoping we could go out on a shopping trip on Saturday, you know make a day of it, just the two of us, I wanted to get you some new clothes. Day wear so that you don't have to wear mine. When I buy them for you I always get it wrong. Mikey when you aren't around its impossible to get a good fit, so I need you to be there. Plus it would be nice for you to pick out ones that you like, so we can see your style develop."

"Yeah OK Lauren, Saturday shopping and I could go for a ride on Sunday."

Lauren wouldn't shut up about us going out shopping tomorrow. "Mikey I want it to be my girlfriend who goes with me."

"Lauren You know I will not go out in public dressed as a woman. How many times do I have to tell you this is just for us at home?"

"Bullshit Michael you said all I had to do was give you some time to adjust and you would do it."

"No Lauren I said I would try if I ever felt comfortable enough. The mere thought of it freaks me out. Remember I do this for you not for me."

And that's when the fight started.

Lauren went on and on about us going out together and I kept stonewalling her. In the end she got in a huff and went out without me.

Her shopping trip seemed to appease her because when she got home she came in and apologised for being too demanding.

We hugged and as always when we get close I felt the anger subside. I responded with a kiss and reassured her it would all be OK.

As weeks rolled by Laurens demands intensified. Every night she was downloading video clips of crossdressing guys who were out and proud. She kept saying I looked better than all of them and I was much prettier. Night after night we went through the same routine, we didn't watch normal TV anymore it was all these clips about crossdressing, makeup tips, and clothes tips. The whole thing was getting to be a bit much I would get up and go up to the study and work leaving her watching them by herself.

I tried to reason with her but there was no end to it. After a couple of weeks of brain washing, or at least that's the way I perceived it. Lauren again asked if I would go out with her as two girls on the town, a girl's day out shopping and some beauty salon she wanted to take me to.

Again I said no, I wasn't interested, but she kept on about all the videos we had watched and how much prettier I was. She kept on about how excited they were when they went out dressed.

I exclaimed that's because it's what they wanted to do. This isn't what I wanted to do.

She kept on and on at me until I finally caved. "OK Lauren I tell you what, I will try OK I promise to try tomorrow OK, tomorrow morning I will give it a go, but I warn you if at any stage I say no I mean no and you have to respect my wishes OK?"

Lauren clapped her hands with glee, "Yes baby of course I always respect you."

Yeah right I thought bitterly although I kept that thought to myself.

Lauren was ecstatic, "Oh my god it's finally going to happen. I'm going up right now to sort out our outfits. She kissed me oh baby this is going to be so much fun." That night the sex was amazing Lauren went out of her way to make sure I was completely satisfied, she absolutely drained me. There wasn't another millilitre of spunk left in me.

Saturday morning and the alarm went off; Lauren jumped up and raced out of bed. She dragged me out and made me shower and shave, she climbed in the shower and helped, when she was kneeling down in front of me she was kissing and nuzzling my dick until it was fully erect and she sucked me deep into her mouth until I was filling her with cum, after the previous night I don't know how she managed it, my dick was throbbing painfully.

She did my hair and applied my makeup; she had a video clip running which she was following for a daytime look.

By the time she was finished she was running in circles she was so excited. "Mikey you look sensational."

She shooed me away, "Give me some room Mikey now I need to get ready."

I went downstairs and as I paced around, the reality started to sink in, Jesus Christ what the hell was I doing? The longer Lauren took the deeper my mood slipped I was becoming a nervous wreck. I was sweating and my pulse was racing, I knew there and then I couldn't do it, it was going to break Laurens heart but I couldn't go through with it. I was scared shitless. Fuck it! No I made my mind up I wasn't doing it, no fucking way!

It was about then that Lauren came parading down the stairs looking stunning and gorgeous and sexy. As she walked up to me she could see the look on my face, my makeup was all messy as I had sweated that much, my mascara had run as I had been crying. She looked at me and knew straight away, "Oh Mikey please no, don't say it, please baby you promised."

"Lauren I promised to try, I tried and I can't do it I'm a physical wreck at the moment. I can't do it, I am so sorry but it's just not me, I am not a crossdresser I'm just me OK. Sorry baby."

She turned and ran back up the stairs crying.

So we were back to not talking, Lauren was angry at me and I was angry at her for not respecting my fears. This was her fantasy not mine, I was just playing along wasn't I?? Fuck this thing had taken over our lives so much that even I was confused.

A few days went past and Lauren put away her anger and started to work on me again.

She asked me to go out with her Friday night; she wanted a special night out, just the two of us. Her argument was being night time I could blend in more, we would go to a little restaurant and have a few drinks just a quiet night out.

In the end I agreed OK but maybe we could just go to a movie or something like that, no bars or drinks, just a movie. She wasn't happy, no Michael I want this to be a proper night out.

Friday night came around all too quickly for my liking and I got home from work exhausted, it had been a hard day anyway but it was more the stress from worrying about what the night held in store for me.

Lauren was already home and she was running around. She had run me a bath, which sounded good to me. As I soaked in the tub Lauren brought me drinks and let me relax. When she came back in carrying more drinks I looked at her with imploring eyes "Lauren so long as you realise I might not be able to do this, OK."

She looked back at me with a smile, "Baby you are going to be awesome. I have picked out your outfit and you are going to have guys drooling over you."

It hit me like a hammer hitting an anvil. I felt like I had been slapped in the face with a cold wet fish. It was those words that scared me, I hadn't even thought about that aspect of this. Guys! Shit what if a guy did come onto me?

Lauren left me in the tub and started to get dressed herself, I guess this time she wasn't going to leave getting ready herself in case I chickened out again. She didn't think it through very well though because her words of wisdom about guys had my blood pressure boiling and I was already nervous.

Lauren came in with another drink and as I laid back sipping my drink Lauren slipped her hand under the foamy suds and gave my dick a little squeeze and stroke. She leaned down and kissed me as she worked her hand up and down my shaft, of course my dick started to get hard as she worked her magic. She pulled her mouth away from mine and whispered in my ear, "Getting a little hard on thinking about all the guys you will have chasing you tonight are you baby?"

I freaked and pushed her hand away, "Fuck off Lauren I'm not fucking gay."

She sat back on her haunches and gave me a strange look, "Hey baby it's OK I was just teasing."

She leaned back in and kissed me again, and her hand went back to her massage. As I was getting harder and harder she leaned in, "The thought of guys chasing you can't be to worrying baby, your cock thinks it would be fun."

Again I pushed her away, "Lauren if you don't stop all this shit we are going to have a problem."

She smiled "Its OK baby I don't mind if you like guys, it's OK, it's bound to happen looking as hot as you do guys are going to be falling in love with you the moment you walk in!"

"If that's the case Lauren I better not walk in had I. I told you before to shut up about shit like that, but no you couldn't leave it alone could you. Well you can forget about tonight because it's not fucking happening and you can forget about this dressing up shit. If this is what you think it's all about."

"Bullshit Michael, you love it so don't try to tell me differently. I see you all the time parading back and forth in front of the mirrors when you think I'm not watching, you're more girly than me, posing all the time. You love it, which is cool with me, but you are just fooling yourself by trying to deny it."

She stood up and she was angry, "Yeah I should have guessed you would chicken out again, you really are a chicken shit sissy Michael. I knew you wouldn't go through with this; you were just leading me on pretending. Well fuck you Michael; you can't toy with my emotions like this. I knew you wouldn't go through with it. That stupid male ego won't let the beautiful sexy woman inside shine through. You always push her back when you should be empowering her."

"Actually Lauren the jokes on you, because prior to you bringing up all that gay shit I was building myself up for it because I didn't want to let you down."

Lauren was mad as hell and screamed "Fuck you Michael, I wanted tonight to be a special one for you, a night for you to shine, but like always you just fucked it up, you just fucked it up Michael. She was bawling and crying, oh to hell with it she cried I have had enough". She stormed off and I heard the front door slam and the car screech out the drive way."

I flopped back beneath the bubbles what the fuck happened? I was none the wiser.

I lay there for ages trying to figure out what to do, should I just pack up and call it quits? Lately when it was good it was amazing, but when it was bad it was horrible, and the bad times were definitely winning that race. The only good times were ones when I was dressed up, and then Lauren was all over me. She seemed to want me to be dressed up all the time. If she had her way I would be dressed all the time.

I went to bed and pulled the blankets up high. I went to sleep eventually; it was late when I was woken by Lauren crashing in to bed. She was drunk and looked a mess. She snuggled up behind me, her leg draped up over my hips and I could feel her wet slippery pussy rubbing against my hips. She ground her mound against me and her lips sucked on my neck and ears, her arm slipped down until her hand was wrapped around my dick and she stroked me to a full erection. My hips were wet and slippery with her juices as she fucked herself against me. Her gentle sighs turned into moans and she was getting herself off grinding and crushing her mound on me, all the while her hand was milking my cock, fuck after all the tension of the fight it just felt so good. I could feel her body harden and tense as her orgasm overtook her. She moaned deeply and I joined her squirting what seemed like a gallon of my own goo all over the sheets.

Lauren rolled over and left me lying in a wet patch as big as a small lake. Before I had a chance to complain she was asleep. Fuck.

In the morning I slept late and I was woken by a loud bang and a grinding noise in the driveway. I climbed out of bed and peered out the window, there was a truck in the driveway delivering something.

I wandered down the stairs to investigate. As I opened the front door a couple of guys were rolling what looked like a brand new Ducati 1098 down some ramps. I walked over to ask what the hell was going on, when Lauren came waltzing out as well. She had a big smile on her face. The guys did a double take when they saw Lauren dressed in not much. I could see the look on the young guys face and I didn't have to be a lip reader to interpret his words WOW, I shook my head and asked again what they were doing.

The older guy looked at me with a big smile, "We are delivering your new Ducati you lucky bastard. She is brand new, not even 20 KM's on it."

I was shaking my head, "Sorry guys you have the wrong address, this isn't mine."

Lauren was now standing up close behind me and she draped her arms over my shoulders as she kissed me on the cheek, "Happy birthday baby!"

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers
12