Canoe Soo 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cohorts joined me. They had been here too, and they knew how much I loved it here. I raced back up the trail, but Bishop was waiting for me with his cock in the air. The erection was a signal that he didn't want to be alone. No one would accuse me of letting a stiffie go to waste. I knelt beside him and took him into my mouth.

"Oh god!" Bishop moaned. "What a slice of heaven."

"Nice because of the willing mouth and hot pussy?" I took a second to ask my hard man.

"Loren, if I thought that you would have me, I would marry you without a second thought!"

I loved to hear it, even though all of my clients eventually realize that I am the woman of their dreams, it was still great to hear the confirmation that I was doing something right and good.

"You had better think about baseball for a while, Tiger," I insisted as I threw my leg over his torso. "If you cum too soon, you're just going to have to clean it up!"

I leaned over him so that I could pivot my pussy and do that 'twerking' thing that the young people believe they invented. Then I grabbed Bishop's wrists and forced him to make use of his hands on my breasts. I was slapping it so hard that I made a pussy fart!

We started laughing, while I tried to find an angle that didn't trap air with my plunger action.

"Okay, more nipple work please," I graciously asked my underling.

He cupped my breast more seriously and twirled my nibs with more enthusiasm. Baseball was far from his thoughts as he started to thrust upwards. Neither one of us was going to notice a rude noise now, probably not even a bear.

"I LOVE SEX IN THE WOODS!" I yelled for all to hear.

The orgasm was spectacular, but it didn't tire me out like they often do. I jumped up from my royal perch and ran for the ledge. Then just as I launched myself from the edge I turned and challenged my crew.

"Who can fuck me in the lake?" "Ahhhh.....

Earl was the only one ready, and having watched the mating dance that Bishop and I had just performed he ran after me, jumping to his left to make sure he didn't land on me; it was a 20 foot drop.

We grabbed each other as fast as we could. The water was about 65 degrees so he had less than a minute to get it jammed into somewhere warm. He slid into me like I was a familiar glove. I was pre-lubed. My love jizz mixed with Bishop's fresh seed to make for an easy fit; I did my best to squeeze him and make him warm and comfortable as we floated. I let Earl do the hard work of keeping us both above water, while I did the more important work of hugging him hard to my tits and pulsing myself onto his cock with one inch strokes that didn't add cold water to our passion.

We had barely started our fuck-float when I heard a holler and I opened my eyes to see Bishop helecoptering his arms and legs as he did a joyous jump off of our cliff. He quickly surfaced and swam to us.

I don't usually do the back door, and it would be a miracle if Bishop could be hard enough so soon, but he still spooned me from behind and floated with us. His soft cock was planted down the crack of my ass, and he could tell that I was giving a shallow fuck to his best friend Earl.

I felt Earl cum. He does these cute little pulses with his hips and, although I couldn't see it, I could picture his eyes going back in his head and his jaw was clenching and releasing. He is a very passionate lover, thanks to his darling wife. Bishop had to work extra hard to keep us all above water, as Earl slackened his efforts.

We found our feet dragging in muck as the breeze pushed us back to the shore, so we climbed to the grassy area at the take-out. I lay down, thinking of closing my eyes for ten seconds, but Bishop had other ideas.

"Did you take a blue pill?" I asked, while still enjoying myself.

He lifted my legs into his armpits as he crawled up to the entry point to paradise.

"It's your own fault, Loren," he answered while pushing into me for the third time today. "You had to talk about the Storm sisters and their desire to make babies! Now all we can think of is planting a baby in you!"

"You know that's not going to happen.... Right?" I asked my big eyed fuck friend.

"Sure." He was moving faster now and I could tell by his eyes that he was not going to wait for me. "But, If you ever wanted one, you know I would be a good choice."

Now he was getting me into it! And he was going to be done far too soon. Then I saw Earl, standing there with his dick in his hand, like we were filming a porn flick! Now I too, found myself visualizing the fuck fest that would be going on in the Storm camp, 250 kilometers to the northeast. Cum would be flying in the air.

Bishop blasted into me, finishing with his last bit of energy.

"Next!" I yelled and rolled one lover toward the river.

Earl was indeed ready, and being the seasoned lover that he is, he tended to all of my cock plunging needs before he added more spunk to my pussy.

When we got back to the camp we went to the tent for a nap. No sex, just a perfect afternoon nap in the woods with lovers.

I dreamed about my next move. I wanted two more women to join our team, perhaps even 4. We could take more weeks off, and we could afford to include a flight service.

I found myself dreaming about my pilot friend, Cooper. He might be ten years older than me, but he was a brilliant flier and mechanic and a decent businessman. He had survived covid by using the time to overhaul his own engine on a de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver. With a capacity of 1800 pounds and a short takeoff and landing. He owned the plane, unlike many of his contemporaries. He was still able to work off and on during covid, taking supplies to First Nations and a few long term customers that ran lodges and fish camps in the northlands. Some customers could not pay until they had their own customers, and Cooper Air trusted them for it.

I was thinking about how he always took advantage of my love of sex, whenever I flew with him. His auto pilot worked overtime for us, unless he was hopping the plane up and down to help with his thrusts. We called it our 'Kilometer High Club', if you get my drift. I was thinking he would make a good father. Thirty was only 3 years away, and I wanted two or three kids before 35. I would never commit to one man though, and I think that Cooper would understand. He would have other women too.

I want to own my own little supply store way up north, perhaps with a cabin or two. My sexy fly boy would keep us in contact with the rest of the world. I would have'Soo of the North'as my new adventure company. We will be receiving weary canoeists and their lusty guides from 'Canoe Soo', then flying them back to Thunder Bay. Plus, we will be taking our own, more seasoned clients from Trout Lake to Hudson Bay. Cooper Air will then fly them back to North Bay with connections to the world.

*****

Thankyou for reading about canoeing in Ontario. There is no better way to maintain your health, and your sex life, than camping with a lover. It was the only entertainment we had for thousands of years, and it's still fun today.

12