All Comments on 'Can't Say No Ch. 08'

by ForlornUnicorn

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always enjoy your tales. Book? Certainly. The more the merrier. Thanks for sharing yet again.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvageover 2 years ago

Great chapter nice to see some more development for the other characters.

The Lunder dinner should be an interesting chapter the mental gymnastics Jessie's mom is going though her is amazing how much of this plan is "protecting Jessie" and how much is it about keeping herself afloat? it seems like if push comes to shove she could probably find a better protector for Jessie but maybe not someone that wants any baggage to look after as well.

Poor Mr. Stevenson is he going to get more chances to get jess pregnant or has he lost his prize altogether?

Do we have an ETA on the fireworks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a good read you should extend it into a book if you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good work and keep them coming, you're a fantastic writer.

You should totally format this into a book if that interests you I would buy it.

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Very well done. Rip Mr Stephenson's dreams of being the one to seed Jessie oh well maybe he will get another shot later or maybe he will find someone else is Emily turning eighteen soon?

The world building was much needed and adds depth to the characters would be good to see more of that added as needed during the normal chapters.

Looks the Lunder dinner could be brutal for both Mom and Jessie and if they move in Jessie will basically be the one looking after her Mom which makes one question her motives for offering Jessie up, what will Jessie and the people around her think of this family dynamic?

Pls send next chapter as soon as you have time its my most anticipated chapter of all the story's I'm following on lit ツ.

One more thing maybe I'm just forgetting but do we know the name of Jessies mom yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is an excellent writer. A book would showcase the short stories to best effect. I think the chronology would need thinking about, but that’s a small reservation. Which platform? Smashwords?

KruppaKruppaover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Great character development, well-paced storyline, and your style is easy to read.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the work put in this. It's a really good story that I'm sure I'll come back to again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice addition to the storyline gives some welcome depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! 5 Stars. This gem is outside the box.

shamnoxshamnoxover 2 years ago

Jesus first Evelyn and now even her Mom is throwing her under the bus.

The dinner with Mr. Lunder should be interesting does she really know what she's getting into with a POS like him god only knows what's going to happen with someone like him once he realizes how desperate they are pain? degradation? incestal threesome? cant wait to find out.

But then I guess it will work out ok for Mom since Jessie will be paying the board so to speak.

toran74toran74over 2 years ago

Haha Mr Stephenson getting wrecked I'm guessing that's not going to go down well with him, maybe a certain manipulative schoolgirl be able to help him get back inside Jessie.

A book sounds like a great idea although I must admit I have no idea how much effort that would take.

My thanks for another solid chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delicious, cat and mouse story... which cat will get his prize?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi I just read though your whole series its an interesting take on the uber patriarchal society genre.

Overall I like it so far my favorite part is the time spend on Jessie's mental state and thoughts.

I'm not sure if your still taking suggestions and it might be a bit too late to introduce a new character but if not bringing in a newly adult male character that Jessie is on good terms could be interesting maybe an old friend or even cousin/distant relative.

So far the types of toxic males Jessie has had to deal with are fairly expected, the degenerates, the men who enjoy exerting power, those that indulge their kinks and men who take out their life frustrations out on her and those that just want to get off and don't care that its rape.

But I can think of another type of toxic male that you might run into in this type of world the type that would be genuinely oblivious and/or deluded that what they are doing is rape and that its is wrong and harmful.

Most men realize exactly what's going on but lets say you have a male in Jessie's life that's a bit more oblivious than most he likes her but doesn't really know how to express that in this society I would guess dating culture isn't a thing and your taught that sex comes from a legally binding demand.

So Jessie does what she usually does with the male friend/relative maybe study night or hanging out at the local haunt but now he's eighteen and can start what he thinks is a relationship with her and asks for sex , In between his eagerness and obliviousness he doesn't realize she doesn't want this, Jessie then has to lie there while someone she cares about and trusted rapes her.

But even worse he's trying to intimately make love to her as best as he knows how kissing and complimenting her as though they are starting a loving relationship. A horrible and in some ways even worse situation to deal with than the straight up rapist's who know exactly what they are doing.

I like the book idea too.

AshstoneAshstoneover 2 years ago

To further flesh out the characters is a good thing. Until now, I was most interested in her dinner with her neighbor, but now I am even more excited for her coming encounter with Justin.

"In less than an hour, he was going to fuck that. Right down there on the field if needs be"

I always enjoy some Exhibitionist/Voyeur content. Having Justin walk into the huddle and demand sex from her would make for a wild chapter.

It doesn't matter how many times she pleads with him to take her someplace where her teammates won't see her, they all react differently, ranging from horror to sympathy, mocking glances from rivals, and finally the laughter and sniggers when he somehow makes her cum. The final humiliation as Emily helps her get dressed.

Top story I hope the next chapters fireworks come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story. Love the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ouch imagine getting home and being given a revealing dress by your mom to help prostitute you to the neighbor!!!!!!!!

It's going to be interesting to say the least I think the conversation between mother and daughter could be the best part of that chapter.

Thank you for all the work.

Anonymous lurker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So happy you're picking up this story again. Your readers are rooting for you! No pressure though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an enjoyable read! You have a gift for character development, and I can envision your scenes so vividly! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By the look of it, Jessie has some S&M in her future :)

I'm still on team Stephenson though hoping he will find a way to win the race and father Jessie's first baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck Jessie's Mom at least find your daughter a better Man if there is no other choice.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for this chapter. I hope the next one is coming soon. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. It is always a treat to find a new chapter from you as along with several other authors on this site your themes are more realistic than the more formulaic stories that appear here.

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukanover 2 years ago

A lotta interesting stuff getting setup in this chapter. Some kinky basement shit with Walker & maybe Rebecca, Brett's looking pretty determined get Jessie's help with his virginity, Justin isn't gonna make the same mistake twice so the team the coach and anyone else on the field might be getting a show right then and there.

On top off all that her 'loving Mom" is planning on using her to pay board so they can move into the next door neighbors, I wonder what will be going though her head as her mom get her ready with the nice new cloths for the initial payment.

Some great work setting things up for later chapters speaking of which any chance of the next chapter soon? The next one has been building for a while cant wait.

Turning it into a book sounds like a great idea although probably a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While it wasn’t much in the way of sex I will give kudos for a well written chapter that held my interest throughout. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. Please continue asap, the mid and end game of this story looks to be fantastic. What I'm really interested in is what happens when she sits down and really thinks about the reality of a scholarship.

Because what does a university scholarship really entail for her? A student population almost entirely male and all over eighteen she would be pregnant by the end of the month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very creative approach to a non-con story. Haven’t seen this done before. Well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next chapter soon pls!!!!!!!!!! love your story.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, she is getting used by everyone, even her own mother.

It's sad and pathetic when you need a bondage fetish guy to save you from an impregnation fetish guy, but these are the options she has.

Brett fixation with the the girl in the red leggings grows. Hopefully, we will get to see him brush off Jessie's diversion attempt's next time they meet and gets her on his dick.

Wow her own Mother is starting to think about her the same way Evelyn does an "asset" will Jessie willingly march to her fate with the neighbor or will her mother have to pressure her with all the consequences that come with that.

Speaking of fixation we have Justin who seems to give no fucks about where he takes Jessie as long as he takes her. Getting fucked right there on the field would be amazing, how would everyone react to seeing it ,her teammates , her coach and even Emily with her ambition to replace Jessie.

You have setup some great potential plotlines with this chapter I hope to see the results soon.

You are great storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Diner and Justin chapters are shaping up to be hot as fuck.

Pretty please find the time to write some more soon 😊.

Five out Five as per usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story from start to finish can’t wait for part 9.

gonzo141gonzo141about 2 years ago

So much stuff happening and all of it seems bad for her one way or the other.

If your going to do more chapters like this one i would suggest adding in some more of her friends in to the story some of them must be in the same shoes as her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Highly engrossing.

The next part should be a good read. In order to get Jessie to dress and play the role of a young whore, how much pressure will her mother have to apply? And since he can rape her as he pleases, what will she have to give up beyond what can be taken at will?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AN ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE PIECE OF WRITING. WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will definitely be following this story in future.

Very deep and well written for a new erotic writer.

*****

suryapastisuryapastiabout 2 years ago

Oh noes Mr. Stephenson is my fav any chance he can force a goodbye fuck out of Jessie before she gets stolen.

The next Justin chap is gonna be some crazy shit, Is he really gonna fuck her right there in front of everyone how would they react to that insanity?

Next chap Mom & Daughter threesome pls.

Keep this Craziness coming it's absolutely fucking spectacular!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a fun story and the storyline just gets better and better. So enjoyable to read. Love the character development and the motives of the different characters. Great job. Keep up the great writing and thanks for the time it takes to make this a great story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!! I’ve been waiting on pins and needles!! When will it be ready??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply spectacular! Masterful even. Please continue weaving your words, you are truly gifted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More...more...more...PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is shaping up to be magnificent great world building here to carry everything forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ya got mad skills. Well-written and imaginative,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a nice addition to a very compelling story. You're describing the emotional upheavals and life's complexities beautifully for Jessie.

I am excited to see how her story will be furthered by this world-building.

P.S Thank you so much for spending your time on this it is much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately look like this story look like it has been abandoned but I would still recommend reading it the 8 chapters that got written were quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was quite an intriguing a lot more to think on that your usual Non Consensual story on this site very well done.

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMarie11 months ago

I just finished reading your wonderful series so here are some thoughts and ideas.

\

Mr Lunder's character seems like a great way of exploring the dynamic at home, with his intrusion into Jessie's home taking away her only safe space and increasing the mental pressure but also fundamentally changing the relationship between child and parent with the burden of keeping them afloat falling more and more on Jessie and less on Jennifer. Perhaps even setting up a storyline where Jennifer is able to use him as a proxy to do consulting, expanding her horizons a little even as Jessie's contract.

\

Mr. Stephenson and Jessie's “role-play” sessions are easily one of if not the best part of the story. The way he is playing with her is amazing. I wonder how many girls have left school early with a “gift” from his sessions. If you are going to have her get pregnant in the endgame I think he is the best choice so far to do it, showing how futile her struggle was from day one.

\

In this setting, Matt appears to be a fairly predictable outcome for a teenage boy. He obviously wants what he wants and enjoys the humiliation and power that comes from taking it. “There was an edge in his voice” was very telling. I have no doubt that using some violence to induce compliance from Jessie would have been a willing and enjoyable proposition for him.

\

With Brett the privilege and entitlement are still present but the hardness of the other male characters hasn't developed. No doubt Jessie has a date with Brett’s virginity that she won't be able to trick her way out of but a good chance to write Jessie with a relatively softer character. She might not be able to stop what’s coming but perhaps she could take a small bit of control from a somewhat timid boy being the dominant partner in the sexual encounters and maybe some real pleasure, even if he's still in charge overall. Also i think the second best choice to impregnate her because let's be serious no boy losing their virginity is going to pull out unless they absolutely have to even if the girl is setting the pace.

\

Justin could be a great way of pushing Jesse to her limit, she's already had a panic attack after her coach told her he was stalking her how badly she will react when he tracks her down to the field and forces her in front of her coach and teammates.

\

The lore is pretty good although there are some gaps that make the character motivations harder to discern mostly what happens to women after school? most of them aren't getting jobs and are going to be pregnant fairly often so are they forced into marriage? And if so does that make them off limits? What happens to women who get pregnant and the father wants nothing to do with it/is unknown. This is important because if marriage is a way out of the pins sexual obligations then getting into a marriage even if a completely unequal one should be a big motivation for the women.

\

Lastly a few scene suggestions I thought up while reading though the series.

\

1 Matt having Jesse in front of her friends as a power play after she fails to manipulate him into settling for a blowjob instead making her and everyone around understand who’s in charge.

\

2 The Stephenson into class masturbation into Mr. Carson sequence was great. It would be interesting to write a similar chapter with Brett & Justin. First Brett using up Jesse’s free period spending the hour losing his virginity getting her close a few times but never able to push her over the edge, then her cleaning off in the showers before practice and trying to rub a quick one out only to be interrupted by Emily, and finally, an angry and aroused Jesse is cornered by Justin and taken in fields in front of the coach, Emily, and the team. After all the build up during the day, plus the fact that he was just the right size and hit the right spot, despite her efforts to hold it back he makes her experience the most intense orgasm of her life in front of everyone watching some feel sorry for her, some find it amusing and all of a sudden the coach is looking at her differently and Emily seems to be happy for some reason.

\

3 Zack, upset about not being Jessie's first, refuses to pull out, not wanting Stephenson to be the first to impregnate her as well.

Your story as been wonderful so far I hope to see to develop even more soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForlornUnicorn@ForlornUnicorn
Hello reader, if you enjoy my stories then please check out my blog for more writing: https://bashfulnora.wordpress.com/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES