Can't Sleep

Story Info
Shawn meets his friend's sister-in-law, Sara.
3k words
4.29
19.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn came into the spacious living room of his friend's home after a long drive. He was here for his friend's daughter's birthday party, her first one since before Covid. He flopped himself down on the love seat and started talking to his friends Scott and his wife Nia.

They were interrupted when another woman walked back into the living room from upstairs.

"Hi," she smiled. Shawn waved back.

"This is my sister, Sara," Nia said. Shawn stood and shook her hand. He had heard of her sister many times but didn't expect her to be this gorgeous. Her black hair was up in a ponytail; she wore very little makeup, and had on a gray hoodie and leggings.

Sara sat down on the couch next to Nia and Shawn got a good look at her shapely ass as she did. He turned his eyes to the Marvel movie on TV, hoping no one caught him staring.

The four of them made small talk while they waited to go to the venue for the birthday party. Sara and Nia were half sisters, different dads, and Sara was a couple years younger. She had driven in from out of state like he did.

She didn't mention a boyfriend or a husband. Doesn't mean she didn't have one.

His thoughts were broken by Scott and Nia's daughter bursting upstairs with her cousin and a friend. The next few hours were spent heading to the play place, having pizza, tracking down kids to come eat, eating cupcakes, singing happy birthday, and then clean-up.

Shawn and Sara locked eyes a few times, exchanged pleasantries over things like napkins and drinks. She left before the party ended to go get dinner for the adults. Shawn ended up piling back into Scott's car so they could get a few ethnic foods they enjoyed when Shawn came to town.

At one point, Scott turned down the radio. "What do you think of Sara?"

"She seems nice," Shawn replied as he continued looking at his phone. Scott sucked his teeth.

"Most of my friends think she's hot." He turned his SVU off the interstate and onto an exit. "But she's always been Nia's little sister to me. And she's always been with someone. I don't know if she is now."

Shawn shrugged. "She's cute. But I have a couple things going back on at home."

Scott belly laughed. "You don't have shit. Just random hookups." He pulled into the restaurant parking lot and found a space. "Maybe you could talk to her this evening." They exited the car to go inside and get their carry-out.

"Or maybe we can go inside and you can stop trying to hook me up with your sister-in-law." Shawn held the door.

"Whatever. Just thought you might want to date a sweet girl."

Thirty minutes later, they came back through Scott's front door. Sara had gotten a taco box from one of the restaurant chains and the girls had everything strewn about the dining room table. Scott and Shawn set their bags down and started splitting up their haul but Shawn still wandered over to the tacos.

"If you were just going to eat tacos, why did you spend an hour picking that up?" Sara gestured at our to-go boxes.

"That shit is too spicy for me!" Nia shouted from the living room.

"And there it is," Shawn replied. He picked up a soft taco and started piling ingredients on a plate.

"I'm kidding," Sara smiled at him. "I'm more than happy to share with you." She turned on her heels and went back to the living room.

Was that flirting? Shawn shook his head and continued making his taco.

Later, they all settled on a comedy to watch. Sara half paid attention, as she was attempting to continue to read her fantasy novel. Shawn had picked it up and read the blurb on the back earlier.

An hour into the movie, Nia suggested dessert and made her way to the kitchen and returned with bowls of ice cream for everyone. When Shawn finished his bowl, he walked back into the kitchen to put it in the sink.

Sara was completely bent over, ass facing him in her leggings. His eyes widened at just how much ass her frame held. Sara picked up her dropped spoon and stood up. Shawn kept walking to the sink, hoping she didn't catch him looking.

She smiled at him and he smiled back, then he watched her walk out of the kitchen again.

"Damn."

Eventually, their movie ended and everyone was exhausted from the day. Nia and Scott set about getting the kids upstairs and ready for bed. Sara also went upstairs to sleep in the extra bedroom. Shawn headed down to the now-vacant finished basement.

He changed clothes to something more comfortable to sleep in and then turned on the day's sports highlights. He turned off the lights, got comfortable on the giant sectional couch, and ended up fast asleep within a few minutes.

A few hours later, Shawn rolled over to check the time on his phone. 2:13 in the morning. He started to roll over to go back to sleep when he noticed the TV was on Netflix. And the remote was scrolling through options.

He sat up, thinking he was laying on it but instead, he saw Sara sitting a few cushions down, remote in hand. Sara jumped.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry Shawn," she half whispered. "I sleep horribly when I'm not home. I got tired of tossing and turning and the living room TV is right next to Nia and Scott's room. I figured I could watch a few episodes of something and try again in an hour or so."

Shawn stared blankly before shrugging and lying back down. He wasn't down long when Sara tapped his foot.

"Is there another blanket down here?" she asked. She had changed into a tank top and shorts and he could tell she was cold. Shawn sat back up and scanned in the dark.

"I don't know," he sighed. He sat back up and scooted closer to Sara, draping his blanket over her lap.

"I can go back to my room; I didn't mean to wake you." She covered her legs with the blanket anyway.

Shawn shook his head. "An hour of Netflix won't hurt."

They sat in silence watching the show she picked, other than a random chuckle from one for them. It wasn't long though before he noticed that Sara had closed the cushion wide gap between them and was now directly next to him.

Sara had ditched her leggings and opted for shorts, which meant her bare, smooth legs were now rubbing against Shawn's bare legs. Whatever she had used in the shower smelled great and made Shawn want to nuzzle into her neck. Still unsure about her relationship status and the fact that she was his best friend's sister-in-law, Shawn kept watching TV.

As the first half an hour show ended, Sara started leaning into Shawn and ended up with her head on his shoulder. It was innocent enough but it also made his mind start racing and he started getting an erection. He tried to pin himself underneath the waistband of his shorts, hoping it would go away sooner than later.

"Getting sleepy?" he asked. Sara shook her head without lifting it.

"No, I'm still just trying to find a comfortable spot." Her comfortable spot gave him a view down her tank top. When she had on her baggy hoodie, Shawn couldn't tell how big her breasts were. Now he had a full look at her braless C cups.

His dick was still hard. And she scooted into him more and laid her hand across the top of the blanket, across his lap.

She definitely felt that. He was waiting for her to stand up and awkwardly excuse herself. Sure, she had cuddled him and interrupted his sleep but for that innocent cuteness to meet with a hard-on? He doubted that was her style.

But Sara didn't budge and kept laughing at her show. Shawn didn't know what to think. Until she moved her hand from innocently laying across his leg to gently squeezing his cock over the blanket.

"Mmm, I did make you hard." She smiled at him, her dark hair falling over her face. She moved it behind her ear and looked up at him.

Shawn took her chin in her hand and gently kissed her and Sara responded eagerly. She slid on top of him and the blanket and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, kissing him deeply. Shawn took the opportunity to slide his hands down her back and squeeze the ass he had been staring at all day. Sara moaned through their kisses.

Shawn pulled his mouth away and started licking and sucking on Sara's neck. Sara squirmed in his arms and grinded her crotch into his hard dick. She took a hand away from his neck and started pinching one of her nipples through her top. Both of her nipples were pushing into the fabric now.

Shawn noticed this and stopped working on her neck. She helped him lift her top and she threw it over her head to the floor. Her tits were as full as they looked and her areolas were dark. He kept her left breast in his hands and started kissing his way all around her nipple. Sara groaned as she watched him through half closed eyelids. After licking and sucking her nipple several times, he alternated to the other side.

Sara was now focused on getting his dick free but because of the blanket, she was only able to get his head out, so she was trying to stroke him under his shorts. Shawn released her tit and started tugging the blanket away. Sara got the idea and stood up until Shawn had cleared the blanket, his shorts, and underwear. Sara decided to do the same with her bottoms.

Sara sat back down beside Shawn and started kissing him again. She took her hand and rubbed a circular motion on the top of his cock, getting pre-cum all over her palm. She began slowly jerking him off. Shawn moaned as he broke their kiss. He watched her for a minute or so, and then he brought his hand between her now naked legs and found her freshly shaved.

"You never know," she shrugged, not breaking eye contact.

Shawn kissed her again and started gently running his fingers up and down Sara's pussy lips. Sara squeezed his cock in appreciation.

"Please don't stop..." She spread her legs wider and lost her concentration on playing with him. He slid two fingers inside of her and slowly brought them back out, his fingers slick with her juices. He did the same thing again but this time, he curled his fingers a few times to press against her g-spot. Sara's head rolled back against the couch and she moaned even louder. Even though they were in the basement, they were still underneath his friend and her sister, so Shawn put two other fingers in her mouth, which she eagerly sucked on.

Shawn took the palm of his hand and started pressing softly but firmly on her clit. Sara moaned quieter this time and grabbed his wrist.

"I need you inside of me."

Shawn nodded and paused, looking around. "I don't have a condom."

"Shit. My purse is upstairs." She rubbed small circles around her clit as she laid back. "I'm on the pill though. I was seeing a guy for a while but we haven't seen each other in weeks, maybe a month now. What about you?"

"I got tested last month and I was fine. I haven't been with anyone since then." He had lied to Scott about having a couple things he was working on back home.

Sara grinned and grabbed his hips. "Good enough for me." She sighed contentedly as he slid his head inside of her. She was very wet and Shawn took his time entering her, letting her take him at her own pace. Once he was fully inside of her, she crossed her legs around his back.

He kissed her again and they fell into a nice rhythm. Sara found her clit again while Shawn wrapped his arms around her shoulders, holding her while he pounded his cock into her. He moved to put his head next to her ear and neck, alternating kisses, soft bites, and telling her how good she felt wrapped around him.

Sara raised her chin up and closed her eyes, an orgasm overcoming her. She dug her nails into Shawn's ass, trying to get him deeper than he already was. Shawn slowed his pace, enjoying watching her come.

When Sara started regaining her senses, Shawn pulled out of her and slid a hand under her ass. Sara took the hint that he wanted her to roll over and did so. Her dark hair fell over her back as she presented her big ass to him, a smile crossing her lips as she looked back at him. Shawn lined his cock up with her opening and grabbed her hips, slamming himself home. Sara grunted and put her head down, her ass now perfectly arched for him to fuck her. He pulled back out of her slowly and then slid back into her hard again. He punctuated it by slapping her ass. Sara looked back at him and smiled again.

"You keep doing that, I won't think twice about letting you finish inside me..."

But the mention of letting him cum inside her was enough for Shawn's balls to tighten. Knowing he was close, he thrust into Sara three more times, and his last thrust made Sara cry out and she dug her fingers into the couch. Shawn pulled out of her and Sara flipped back over with surprising speed. He unloaded all over her stomach and even shot as far as her tits and neck.

Shawn held his cock in his hand, exhausted. Sara started touching her clit again and was rubbing bigger circles than earlier. Even as his dick softened, Shawn couldn't take his eyes away from her as she brought herself to orgasm again, this time covered in his cum.

"I sleep better when I come twice," she said as they untangled. They dressed in silence other than a third episode of Sara's show playing on the television. Knowing she was about to sleep covered in his cum was enough to make his cock stir, but Sara leaned down, kissed him deeply again, and stood up. "Goodnight. I'll see you in a few hours." She quietly padded back up the basement steps to the first floor.

Shawn watched her go. Still in shock, he turned the TV off and laid back down on the couch.

It was around 9 by the time Shawn got back upstairs. Everyone was in the living room, the dining room table was covered by various attempts at breakfast, and he found Sara in the kitchen with some toast, eating over the sink.

He started making himself a cup of coffee and smiled at her. "Good morning."

"Good morning," she smiled back. Her hair was wet but she was back in leggings and a blue, baggy sweatshirt now. "How'd you sleep?"

"Not bad once I got comfortable." Shawn opened the fridge and pulled out the cream.

"Ugh, lucky. I can't sleep when I'm not at home." Sara ate the last of her toast and walked out.

Absolutely nothing. It's like it didn't even happen.

Shawn joined everyone in the living room for a bit before deciding to pack his things to make the drive back. When he came back upstairs, he saw that Sara was about to head out as well. He said goodbye to Scott, Nia, and their daughter. Sara stuck her hand out at him.

"Nice to finally meet you Shawn," she said as they shook.

"Likewise Sara, you be safe going home."

"You too," she smiled.

They exited the house together and loaded into their cars, with Sara's being first since she had arrived earlier. Shawn watched her make the loop around the cul-de-sac but when she approached his car, she stopped and rolled her window down, so he lowered his.

"Thank you by the way. I slept so good after that." The same grin that she had when he took her from behind was on her face now. "I don't want Nia or Scott to know."

Shawn waved her off. "No, I get it. However, I'd love to get to do that again sometime."

Sara smiled again and put a pair of black sunglasses on. "We'll see what happens." She rolled her window up and pulled away.

Shawn watched her car pull away in his rearview mirror, slightly stunned.

"Damn..."

The following Wednesday, Shawn was on his phone, looking for a brief distraction from work. Curious, he looked up Scott on Facebook, hopped over to Nia's profile, and then searched her friend's list until he found Sara.

Sara's profile pic was her smiling while hugging her niece. He wasn't friends with her though, so he swiped through her profile pics.

We'll see what happens...

He decided to scroll her profile although he doubted he would be able to see anything significant. The very first post he saw almost made him drop his phone.

The post was dated this past Sunday, around 7 PM, after they had parted ways at the house. The caption read: Came home and found out you never know what surprises life has in store for you! There were 4 dozen roses in my driveway and Kenny was standing there in a tux! He asked me to spend the rest of my life with him and I said yes!

The photo attached had Sara and Kenny cheek to cheek, her diamond engagement ring held up between them. Shawn shook his head.

"That makes a little more sense, I guess." He was disappointed but he left a heart emoji on the publicly shared photo, put his phone in his desk drawer, and reopened his work emails.

Shawn left his phone in his drawer until he clocked out at 5. He had a notification and he swiped it open.

Sara had requested him as a friend.

"Damn," he sighed.