Can't Use Blue

Story Info
MFM with a naughty twist.
2.2k words
4.27
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can't Use Blue

Mike and Suzy Sullivan are expecting their first child and she has gone to the OB/GYN with her mom to find out the gender of the baby. Mike has his best friend, Bobby, over to help him paint the nursery in their condo.

Mike looked at Bobby with a paint roller in his hand. "Thanks again for coming over. I been meaning to paint the nursery, but I've been so busy lately."

Bobby was flipping through his playlist on his phone finding some music. "It's no problem man, after all what are friends for." The two were best buds, all the way from first grade through senior year in college. When one got a tattoo, the other got one. When one went to Spring Break the other went too. When one got married, the other stood up for him, but Bobby hasn't "found" the right one yet.

They had finished three of the walls and were about to start on the fourth when Mike saw Cindy, the next door neighbor walking towards their door. "I'm going to the bathroom. Do you want me to grab you another beer?"

"That would be great man."

"Oh, and could you get the door?"

"Huh? I didn't hear a..." just then the doorbell rang. "How did he know that?" Bobby went to the front door and opened it to see Cindy bent over facing away from him. Her apple of an ass was ripe for the picking and he was about to do that when she stood up and turned around.

"Oh! Hi Mike. Wait. You're not Mike.

"No, I'm Bobby, Mike's best friend.

Cindy extended her hand. "And I'm Cindy, Suzy's best friend." She looked Bobby up and down, "You know, you could pass for Mike. Same hair color, same scruffy beard," Cindy moved in close to him and ran a finger down his chest, "same... body type. Enough to turn a woman on." Cindy started to fan herself. "Do you mind if a girl comes inside to get out of this heat?"

"Sure, come on in." Bobby stepped aside and she walked into the foyer and he closed the door. "We're painting the baby's room. Wanna come see?" Bobby led her down to the nursery.

"Really? What color did they decide on? Blue or pink?" Cindy watched Bobby's ass in his tight jeans, she just wanted to bite it.

"Mike and Suzy don't know the gender yet, that's where Suzy and her mom have run off too." They walked into the nursery and the bare walls stared back at her. "A little bland, but a bright color will pull it all together." Mr. Brownstone came on Bobby's playlist and Cindy started jumping up and down, shaking her boobs under her top and she got his full attention by grabbing his hands. "I once sucked off the lead guitarist before the end of this song."

"What? You sucked off Slash?"

"Well not really him. A cover band, I saw a cover band and the lead guitarist was really hot and I just had to taste him." Moving in close again, running her hands all over his chest and down to his shorts outlining his growing member, "And I'd like to taste you too."

Bobby couldn't believe what he was hearing, this crazy chick next door wanted to suck his cock, did she want to swallow his load too. "By taste, you mean?"

"Oh, I mean your hot load. To feel it land on my tongue, then let it slide down my throat and into my belly. The perfect midmorning snack. I'll make a bet with you. If I finish you off before the song ends, you owe me a date at Maurice's Bistro, and if I don't, then you get to fuck me."

"Deal!" Bobby wasn't going to pass up this chance. Either way he was going to get the better end of the bet. They shook on it and she dropped to her knees.

Cindy unbuttoned his shorts and let them hit the floor before she pulled his cock out of his fly. He wasn't fully hard yet, but she was going to fix that. Looking into his eyes she opened her mouth and took in his growing member only with her tongue. She inhaled his cock all the way to his balls, an impressive feat being he was around eight inches long and his girth was massive. Cindy was a petite little thing, but you wouldn't know it by the way she sucked cock. She was getting so turned on she reached under her skirt to finger her pussy as she massaged his balls with the other. Humming along with the song she kept working his prick with her tongue. She reached her juice-soaked hand up to his face for him to smell and taste what may be in store for him. She hoped he wouldn't cum before the end of the song because she wanted him to fuck her.

Axle was winding up the last chorus when Mike walked into the room with a couple of beers. "What the fuck?!" What's going on in here?"

Bobby's eyes were starting to roll back in his head when he tried to utter, "Hold on dude."

Mike saw Cindy working Bobby really good when he blurted out, "Dude! You'll catch something Ajax won't wash off."

Bobby waved him off as Slash hit the last chord of the song. He stepped back to pull himself out of her mouth because he was close. When he regain his composure he laughed, "Ha! You didn't get me. Now it's my turn."

Cindy took off her blouse and panties leaving her only in her skirt, and bra which she pulled her tits out. "Well, a deal is a deal. But before we get started, you cum in my mouth. How about you join us Mike?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so."

"Come on bro, we haven't ran a train since your bachelor party. It's been a secret until now, let's tag team this slut."

"Slut? Hell, no I'm not a slut," Cindy yelled out. "I am a whore. A whore fucks everybody, a slut fucks everybody but you."

"I'm not going to fuck you, but Bobby, does she suck dick well?"

Bobby moved behind Cindy and slid a finger inside her pussy. "I almost came, she knows her way around a cock. Now I'm gonna plow this soaking wet cunt, hell I might even take this ass too.

"Don't tease me, please me. Fill my holes now, spit roast this sow."

Bobby grinned, "You don't have to tell me twice." He slid all the way inside her, all the way to his balls. "Come on Mike, do it." Mike walked over to Bobby and handed him a beer.

"Why the hell not, Suzy hasn't given me any lately, not even head. He walked in front of Cindy and cupped her chin. "This stays between the three of us. You say anything to Suzy and fuck up our marriage---"

"---Don't worry, she's my best friend and I want to keep her happy, my lips are sealed. Except when I'm sucking your cock." Cindy unfastened Mike's jeans. He had gotten hard quick; the smell of Cindy's pussy scented the air. "Now this won't hurt a bit."

Mike wasn't as thick as Bobby, but he was a bit longer. Cindy took Mike's cock all the way to his balls. Gagging on him a little bit, she was going down deep as Bobby started to part the lips of her juicy wanting hole. His mighty girth filled her honey pot with no room to spare. With every stroke he rubbed her g-spot and his balls slapped her rock hard clit. Bobby looked at her pink rosebud and it was calling his attention. Dropping some spit onto it, he began to rub it with his thumb.

Mike was enjoying the depth of Cindy's mouth. She was fondling his balls and rubbing his taint. Mike forced his cock deeper in her pie hole by grabbing the back of her head, pulling her nearer. He hit the back of her throat and she gagged a bit and fought her way through it.

Cindy was getting fucked in two holes, she wanted three, but no other cock was there. "Push it in babe, shove your thumb in my ass." Bobby did as he was told, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Grabbing Mike's hips, she spun him around and spread his ass with her face, licking his puckered hole, no one ever did that before.

Mike kept stroking his member while she sent waves of pleasure up his spine. Bobby had worn her cunt out well, now he was going to take her ass. Rubbing his cock from pussy to ass, he brought up juices and lubed Cindy's tight hole where he could take it.

Pressing his cock head against her back door he ignored the sign that read exit only and entered her anal chamber with ease. Cindy was tongue fucking Mike's ass, so this just increased her pleasure and his. Mike was close to coming so he spun around and jacked his cock to the rhythm of Bobby fucking her.

Cindy let out some massive moans and screams as she creamed the floor with her juices. Bobby felt her ass muscles tighten around his prick, milking the cum from him. Mike legs stiffened as he moaned, and she sucked his balls. "OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" His voice echoed off the bare walls as she took his cock in her mouth and stroked him to orgasm. Load after hot load exploded out of his cock, over her tongue and down her throat.

Bobby saw his best friend shooting his load and didn't want to be left out. He pulled from her ass and hurried next to his best pal. Mike pulled out of her mouth and Bobby shoved his cock right inside. Cindy didn't more than catch her breath when Bobby blasted his load down her throat, but she did manage to catch a few drops.

Mike's phone began to ring, and it was Suzy. She was calling by facetime and he didn't know what to say about his sweaty appearance. He answered, "Hey babe!"

"Mike, what have you been doing? You are all sweaty."

"Thinking quick on his feet, "Bobby and I have been wrestling, you know, goofing off."

"Oh, OK. I'm just down the street, I'll be there in a minute."

"OK babe, we'll see you then." And he hung up. Bobby! Get you dick out of that whore; Suzy is almost here." The guys got dressed as fast as they could and shoved a half dressed Cindy through the house and out the back door. They hurried back to the nursery and acted like nothing happened.

Cindy collected her boobs and put them back in her bra and pulled her skirt back over her plump ass. Cindy thought, "Wait, where are my panties?" Suzy pulled into the garage and closed the door. Inside she found the guys rolling out the fourth wall of primer. "Hey guys."

Cindy ran around the condo to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Suzy put down her keys and checked the peephole. Seeing it was her best friend, she opened the door excitedly to talk to Cindy.

Cindy was so excited and took Suzy's hand and brought it to her chest to hear the news. "So, what is it? A boy or a girl!?" Suzy took a deep breath, "Well, it's a girl and I feel that we can't use blue."

Mike and Bobby walked out of the nursery to hear the news. Mike looked at Bobby, "Hey! A girl!!! That's great! I can't wait to tell mom it's going to be a girl." He rambled on as Cindy hugged Suzy warmly. "I finally broke the curse and I'm getting to have a girl! Five generations of Sullivans and I get to have the first girl. Hey, we need to go get some pink paint. C'mon Bobby."

The guys walk by the ladies, snatching a kiss each as they went by. The guys went out the door to Bobby's car and to the paint store.

Suzy rubbed her belly and went to the window beside the door. When she saw the car turn out of the neighborhood, she turned to Cindy with a serious look on her face.

"Cindy my love, follow me to the bath, I need to soak my body before I tire out." She took Cindy to her bathroom and ran water in the tub. Undressing her sexy pregnant best friend, Cindy removed every stitch of her clothes.

Cindy kissed Suzy's arms, her shoulders, her neck, her lips, and then trailed kisses all the way to each perky tit with a hard nipple sticking out tall. When Cindy finished with her nipples, Suzy slipped down into the bath. Cindy took the washcloth and placed some body wash on it. She gently caressed Suzy's body as she ran the soft material over her skin.

"Cindy, did you do what I asked you to do this afternoon? "

"Yes, my lover, and may I say Bobby's cock is bigger than Mikes. I enjoyed giving them both a blowjob, but I had to have Bobby's big cock inside me." Cindy nuzzled Suzy's neck, whispering as she spoke. "So, I let him fuck me."

Suzy pulled her into a lip lock, "I know Bobby's cock is bigger, whose baby do you think this is? And my love, you might want to get your panties from the nursery, we can't have those temptations around here."