Cantaloupe

Story Info
A woman is nearly used up by her man but needs a little more.
1k words
3.88
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I taste like?" I gasped in surprise at my own question.

He laughs, his eyes sparkle in the just barely flickering candlelight. Then with the ease at which he always has, he gently let his low growl out and said "cantaloupe."

I felt wasted in the best way. Exhausted from the euphoria of being completely used up by my lover. My body lay flat, sinking stomach down into the enveloping bed, hair sticky on my neck and face, breathing into the sheets. He gets up and I close my eyes so I can enjoy the deep inhale of sex even more.

I hear the bath water. He's running me a bath, I already know this. He has already thought about how to take care of me after violently fucking me, using me as his personal play toy. I can smell the lavender and eucalyptus. He's so good to me. He knows my scents and he also knows my SCENT.

Suddenly a hand is on the small of my back and he says "let's get us in the bath." My body is already aching and he knows it. His strong arms and calloused hands lift me with one swoop and I throw my arms up.

"Thank you, I can walk myself. And always pee after sex." Another delicious chuckle escapes his mouth. I realize how hoarse my voice is.

I sit down to pee. Ouch.

Finally I climb slowly into the bath water. He's already there, ready to put his hands on me. My feet are massaged until they feel like jelly to match the weakness in my knees. I am in my bliss.

I wake up the next morning, sunlight in my eyes, my lover face down and snoring. Slowly I rise, holding myself up with my right arm. As I start to stand, I feel the tug and realize, I'm still tethered.

"Did I say you could leave our bed?"

I turn over my shoulder and his boyish sleepy face melts me, a shiver of the most conventional yet still highly effective kind runs down my spine, swirls around to my clit, and then an electric shot down to my toes. Heaven.

We both giggle and he releases the strap of the cuff that was still on from the night before. As I stand, I lose balance a little and have to steady my stance. A quick body scan reveals to me the aftermath. I'm a little achy all over, but walking is most tender. A small price to pay. I'm not mad about it - carrying the impressions left on me is exhilarating. I putter off to the kitchen.

I love Sunday mornings. He sleeps in and I have the kitchen to myself and complete the same grounding ritual every time: wrap an apron around my naked body, start the coffee, set out all the morning's ingredients, and light up a joint. It's my church.

Once the high sets in, the chef in me emerges and my favorite part of the weekend begins. Making a gourmet breakfast. Being a chef is more prescriptive than you'd think. While creativity is certainly the edge, it still becomes mundane to a degree. And it's hard to cater breakfast, so we don't. Breakfast is a sacred meal for me, accessible yet indulgent. A few ingredients become a gorgeous, filling, and easy meal. Eaten in the glow of sunlight, reading next to a lover - breakfast is romantic.

I have my earbuds in and I'm listening to a chill vibes playlist. That's why I'm surprised and let out a high-volume squee when he grabs my ass and presses his cock against me. God I love breakfast.

"Did the smell of bacon lure you to me, my love?"

"Yes," he smiles devilishly and adds "then I peaked out and saw your naked ass and that got me up for good. In more ways than one."

When I spin around, I push him back so I can see it for myself. This gorgeous man and his now rock hard cock - his stance, his gaze, his energy - all tells me that if I thought I was all used up last night, I was wrong. He knows I can take more. He knows that the ache inside me is pain mixed with pleasure begging for him to be inside me.

He also knows how sacred this time is. So he pauses and I say "show me how much you love me. Let me watch you masturbate while I prepare this meal for us."

He lounges himself in a breakfast table chair, naked, glowing, his dick presenting an invitation I cannot deny. I turn down the burner, walk over to kiss him deeply, firmly grasp and stroke his cock. The sensation sends him into a wildness, he whips me around, and suddenly I'm on my elbows and knees. I know what comes next and my pussy is already dripping with anticipation.

I hear him working his cock while he stares at my asshole. My clit calls out to me and as I steady myself on a forearm, I reach down and press two fingers down into my clit and let out a moan.

"I'm so wet for you, daddy. I need more of you daddy. Use me, fuck me, fill me up please!" I realize I'm nearly screaming and my voice is dripping with desperation.

"Good girl."

A sensation that transcends pain shoots through my asshole and causes me to bear down on my clit harder and I scream. He fucks me in my ass. Harder. Deeper. Faster. I can't possibly hold myself up anymore but I cannot stop violently finger fucking my clit in rhythm with the banging from behind.

I'm about to orgasm. "Can I cum for you now daddy?"

My question sends him over his own edge and as he spills into me, the growl scream "YES" that comes out of him is the last thing I need to explode. Fireworks began firing off inside me, every sense is exploding and I cum all over myself and we are heaving in synchronized breaths, and he lays bent over on me as if I am his step stool. An unpleasurable pain shoots up my forearm. I collapse on the floor. OUCH.

"Holy shit are you okay?"

I roll over, laughing hysterically. "Oh yes, daddy. I am good. I am a good girl."