Canwell

Story Info
Rules for Canwell Ladies Acedemy
1.8k words
3.83
10.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Canewell Ladies Academy

School Rules (revised 2006)

1. Admission

a. Girls are accepted for a three year finishing course designed to turn out well balanced, polite, obedient and demure young women.

b. Once admitted girls can only leave before their course is complete if they are expelled.

c. Girls must have reached their eighteenth birthday before they enter the school but not have reached their nineteenth birthday.

d. Girls must be exceedingly pretty at the least. Beautiful candidates will be given preference.

e. Girls must come from a home where parents are firm believers in corporal punishment and have applied their principles diligently.

f. Parents and girls must unreservedly accept the disciplinary regime at the school and will be expected to sign a contract to this effect. Failure to honor the contract will result in a civil action for damages.

g. Before being accepted into the school girls will be expected to attend an interview where they will show themselves by practical demonstration to be able and willing to accept the disciplinary regime. NB Girls attending the interview should be prepared to travel home standing.

2. School Uniform

a. The Canewell colors are crimson, blue, yellow and purple.

b. The uniform consists of gymslips, blouses, stockings, hat and tie.

c. Girls must wear their uniform at all times.

d. The only permitted underwear is white.

3. Discipline

a. The school is founded on the educational philosophy that girls are naturally willful and idle and need constant correction to restrain those natural tendencies. The most effective and efficient correction for such natural tendencies is corporal punishment. Because the natural tendencies have been given all too free a rein in recent years, zero tolerance is our watchword. Catch the little sins and the big ones will not be committed. Consequently, girls will be physically chastised for even minor infractions.

b. For reasons of health and safety, all punishments are to be administered on the bare bottom. It cannot be stressed to much that punishing without being able to see the stroke by stroke effect of the punishment is wildly irresponsible.

c. For corporal punishment to be effective it must be significant. Therefore, the minimum punishment which shall be administered is twelve strokes with any instrument or twenty five smacks with the hand.

d. Broad equality of punishment is essential to being able to judge its effectiveness. Consequently, to ensure a rough uniformity of punishment a beating should always be administered with (i) the full strength of the punisher and (ii) the authorized instrument of punishment. Following this regime will also remove any sense of resentment in girls who feel that some are more severely punished than others.

e. There is no maximum punishment but a girl whose bottom is not in a fit state for further punishment may have the punishment deferred until her bottom is in a fit state.

f. No girl's bottom is ever in such a state that it cannot be soundly hand spanked.

g. Where offenses have involved more than one girl the culprits are to be punished together.

h. Where a culprit cannot be found or where it is thought to be worthwhile for its own sake, group punishments may be administered. These may be of a particular group such as a team, a class, a dormitory, a year or the entire school.

i. Group punishments should as far as is practical be carried out communally. Where this is impractical, for example where the whole school is to be punished, efforts are to be made to punish as many girls together as possible and to administer punishments at the same time.

j. Group punishments may be ordered by any member of staff or a prefect.

k. The head girl may order a prefects' beating whereby each of the prefects beat a girl in turn.

l. At the discretion of the headmistress, or in her absence her deputy, girls may be beaten in front of the entire school. Girls will be strapped to a whipping horse for such punishment and left there for half an hour after their beating.

m. No beating before the school will ever be less than 50 strokes of either the Lochgelly tawse or very senior cane. .

n. Whipping girls will be appointed for each class, each year and the school. The function of these girls will be to take a punishment when a culprit cannot be found and there is not time to punish a class, year or the entire school.

o. Whipping girls will be chosen by lot at the beginning of each week.

4. The instruments of discipline

a. Hand.

b. Lochgelly tawse

c. Junior cane - 30"

d. senior cane - 36"

e. Very senior cane - 48"

f. Wooden paddle.

g. Leather paddle.

h. Martinet.

.

5. Who may discipline

a. The headmistress may use any instrument of correction she deems necessary on any girl or member of staff.

b. The assistant headmistress may use the senior cane or handspank. In addition, she may use any other instrument of correction in the absence of the headmistress or where authorized by the headmistress to do so. Similarly, she may punish other members of staff in the headmistress' absence or with her authorization. .

c. Any member of staff, including the matron, may use the senior cane or hand spank.

d. Members of staff with special national traditions of discipline may use a national instrument of correction such as the martinet.

e. The head girl may use the junior cane or handspank any girl in the school including the prefects.

f. Prefects may use the junior cane or handspank any girl in the school other than a prefect.

g. Senior girls may use the junior cane or handspank their senior and junior fags. They may handspank any first or second year girl.

h. For the most serious breaches of discipline, girls will be sent to the headmaster of St Mark's for punishment with any instrument he chooses.

6. Specific Offenses

a. A girl can be caned for any reason by any authorized individual. However there are a number of offenses which will automatically bring punishment. For girls these are:

i. Failing to wear the school uniform at all times.

ii. Leaving the school premises without permission.

iii. Failing to obey a member of staff, prefect or senior girl.

iv. Being up after lights out.

v. Being late for any school activity.

vi. Running in areas where it is proscribed.

vii. Failing to do work, academic or otherwise, in the time allowed.

viii. Losing a punishment book.

xi. In the case of senior girls and especially prefects, failing to punish girls in accordance with the school code of practice, including a failure to record punishment accurately.

x. Having any contact with boys.

b. Staff misbehavior which will receive automatic punishment includes:

i. A failure to punish.

ii. A failure to punish severely enough.

iii. Using unauthorized instruments of punishment or failing to punish on the bare bottom.

iv. A failure to record punishments accurately.

v. A failure to report any misbehavior to the headmistress or in her absence her deputy.

vi. Persistent misbehavior by the girls under their direct charge.

7. The recording of punishments

a. Every girl will have a punishment book which she will carry at all times. Every punishment must be recorded in the book, along with a description of the outcome of the punishment, e.g., was the girl crying, did she seem contrite.

b. The school reserves the right to record any punishment received by a girl for future instructional purposes.

c. a full record of a girl's punishments during the course of a term will be included in the end of term report sent to parents.

8. A girl's status

First Year

a. Girls have no privileges because none have been earned.

b. Girls may be punished by any member of staff, prefect or senior girl in the various manners described in section

c. Each girl will be assigned to a third year girl as a junior fag.

Second Year

d. Girls may enjoy any privileges they have earned in their first year. But privileges may be revoked at any time.

e. Each girl will be assigned to a third year girl as a senior fag.

g. Girls may be punished by any member of staff, the prefects and any senior girl.

Third Year

h. Girls will be known as senior girls.

i. Any senior girl is authorized to hand spank any first or second year girl.

j. Senior girls may cane their junior and senior fags with a junior cane.

k. Senior girls who are not prefects may be punished by any member of staff and any prefect .

l. Senior girls who are prefects may be punished by any member of staff and the head girl.

m. The head girl may be punished only by members of staff.

9. Senior girls

a. Senior girls who are not prefects will be expected to set an example to the junior girls. To encourage them to do this they will receive double the normal punishment for any offense.

b. Senior girls will be responsible for the behavior of their junior and senior fags. If the fags misbehave their fag mistress will, be beaten as well.

10. Prefects

a. In accordance with the school's ethos that privilege has to be earned, each year's prefects will be chosen near the end of the summer term on objective merit. There will be a caning competition amongst all the second year girls and the twelve girls who emerge victorious from that by showing themselves to be the bravest under punishment will become the prefects for the following year.

b. Because of their privileged position, prefects will be held to a higher standard of behavior than other girls. Consequently, they will receive thrice the usual punishment for an offense.

c. Prefects will be held responsible for the misbehavior of any girl under their charge and punished accordingly.

10. Head Girl

a. Once the prefects are chosen for the following year they will hold a further caning competition amongst themselves. The winner shall be head girl.

b. As holder of the highest position a girl can hold in the school, the head girl will be expected to set an example to all other girls. Any misbehavior will be receive four times the normal punishment for an offense.

c. The head girl shall be responsible for the behavior of her prefects and will be punished if they misbehave.

11. All girls will be expected to be word perfect in the school song, Canewell's for ever!, before they arrive at the school. Failure to do this will result in an immediate 100 stroke caning with the very senior cane in front of the school.

12. Girls who graduate will be expected to take part in a graduation ceremony where they receive 100 strokes of the Lochgelly tawse. After a girl has ceased crying and pulled her knickers up, she will receive her certificate and be applauded as they leave Canewell's.