Cape Cod Vacation

Story Info
Three weeks in Cape Cod with my daughter and friend.
19.5k words
4.48
18.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen years of age. Any similarity to any person alive or dead or undead is strictly prohibited because it is all fiction. This is a fantasy, and any small break from reality should be welcomed, not challenged. Its a story. There is sex between characters some of them are related to each other, and if that bothers you stop reading now. BTW, I really do own a real timeshare in Cape Cod. Everything else is a pure fantasy. Remember: Tongue In Cheek

Several years ago, when I was still married to my ex-wife, we had been at her parents' timeshare up in Cape Cod. It was a lovely vacation. Then the management of the place asked my father-in-law to come down for a half-hour chat. Well, I heard that, and I got all upset. The man is very nice, but he's 77 years old, and I don't like it when people try to take advantage of him.

I told my wife, "I'll go with him and keep him from signing anything or them taking his money."

She said, "No, I'll wind up bailing you out of jail for punching one or more of them. I'll go down and take care of it. Half hour tops."

So an hour goes by. Then another hour goes by. Finally, after 2 1/2 hours, my wife calls me, "Bob...You're gonna be mad at me."

"Whyyyy am I gonna be mad at you?" I asked. Uh-oh.

"I bought us a timeshare." she said sheepishly.

"You did WHAT? You did NOT buy a timeshare! No, no, NO! Please tell me you did not buy a fuckin' timeshare!" So she came back to the room to talk about it.

"It was an excellent deal, Bob. They offered it to my father because Dad's been here for 35 years, and they couldn't very well offer it to him and then not offer it to me, sitting 12 inches away and also being his daughter." She seemed very well rehearsed. Hmm.

"How much?" I asked. I waited for the bad news. I cringed.

"It cost eleven thousand. That's actually cheap. If it were for sale to the general public, it would be about sixteen-five. We're getting it for the balance due. Somebody had to sell it quickly. Please, Bob?!" She gave me the look. You know the look. I melted. She was able to manipulate me with her eyes alone.

"What's the catch?" There's always a catch because it seemed like it was too good a deal.

"The catch is, it doesn't look outside; it overlooks the indoor pool." What? I thought. That's not too bad. "The window actually overlooks the hot tub," she explained why it was cheaper.

"That's it? That's all that's wrong with it?" I was a bit leery of such a good deal. The fact that it overlooked the indoor pool was somewhat irrelevant, as we spent most of our vacation out and about, on the beach, or lounging around the pool.

Directly below the window was the hot tub, perhaps fifteen feet away. For a man, there are worse things than having to watch scandalously tiny bathing suits on lovely women going into a big hot tub. Yeah, what a terrible inconvenience! I think most guys would have paid extra for the unit.

"They seem to be in a bit of a hurry to sell it, as it's the end of the quarter, and the end of the month, if they don't sell it now, it affects their bonus. They want to sell it today. They even offered us cheap financing." She seemed very pleased with herself. Like she found a crown jewel for a buck.

"Terms?" I asked, expecting her to say something horrible.

"$1000 down and about $175 a month for ten years. We do have to pay maintenance fees every year and taxes."

"That's not so bad," I said. "We spend more than that on movies. What week is it?"

"The week right after my folk's timeshare week. We could spend two weeks here, just change rooms. Or we could trade for ... well, anywhere." She explained her reasoning.

"Ok, ok, you did good. I guess I'm signing the contract and paying the money?" I was about to plunk down a big chunk of cash.

But it did have an actual deed, that was recorded in the courthouse and everything. She was so happy that I wasn't angry and had actually complimented her. She was basking in her glory. Of course, she was delighted. I was gonna pay for it. For ten years! Well, there are worse things in life than going to a nice resort every year.

"You're the best husband." Yeah, she said that... And I'm sure she meant it at the time. Too bad nothing lasts forever. Goodwill and happiness are so fleeting and should be cherished. You should love your mate with all your heart. She had a happy look on her face as I wrote the thousand-dollar check and I signed the papers.

I was breathless, and she almost killed me that night. She almost fucked me to death. That woman was so beautiful and hot, hot, hot. Things were going great, and we were both thrilled. So very happy. But all good things must come to an end. Unfortunately, my marriage was one of those good things.

~~~~~~~

Too bad everything went to shit two years later. Divorce. Yelling and screaming. Cursing. Lawyers. It just sucked, and not in a good way. It felt like an emotional train wreck, without all the twisted steel but with plenty of explosive emotions.

For those keeping score, there was no infidelity, we just wanted different things out of life, and we hated each other. It was either divorce or murder. Divorce seemed easier. Although sometimes I thought murder would have been more straightforward.

After a while, though, since we were separated, we actually got on better terms with each other. We were not on each other's nerves. We were not in each other's faces. We spoke quietly and even had dinner together once in a while... for the kids' sake. I grabbed her ass, and she then actually giggled. But she had moved on. There would be no reconciliation. We were done. Finito.

"So sorry, you lost your license for that anymore." she protested as she removed my hand from her ass. She still had a great ass! It just wasn't mine anymore. She made that plain.

"You still love it! Dirty girl," I replied, but she wasn't giving me any. So no sex, but at least she was not threatening to kill me anymore. I'm pretty sure that she found a guy to provide her with sex. At least she did not still hate me. That's an improvement, right? So I was a single dad. Or maybe not. It depends on your point of view.

We did have a problem. What do you do with a timeshare? I get to pay for it. My name is on the contract. So... I get even years; she has odd years. Really not bad except for the matter of the maintenance fees. It was $500 due every New Year's Day. Kind of a pain. The place is charming and clean. It overlooks the indoor pool, which is excellent for lecherous me. What a great view! I am actually happy with the purchase now that I have used it a few times.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was excited to go to the timeshare. My daughter Pamela and her BFF Lorrie were both going with me, and we were going to have an excellent time together.

She was eighteen, and this was her last vacation as a kid. She was just growing up so quickly. By next year she would be nineteen and off to school or a job, or both. She was my baby no longer, except in my eyes. In my eyes, she would always be my baby.

Unfortunately, at the very last minute, Pam could not go. Her damned part-time job was giving her grief!

I was furious, and I was going to call her job and raise hell, but I got a call from Pam's therapist. Pam's job was really helping her depression, and I was told please don't make trouble for her with her job. My ex-wife called me and echoed the same request. Don't rock the boat. Do not call those fuckers at her job. I am so mad!

So I relented. It pissed me off royally that I would not have my daughter on her last vacation as a kid. I was not going to just take her eighteen-year-old friend, though Lorrie wanted to go despite my daughter canceling! That would have been an interesting conversation to have with her folks! Her mom really, as she was a single mother.

So I am going to go alone. Well, a couple of weeks off from work, a little R and R is not too bad. I was going to miss my daughter. It kinda sucked. I even invited the ex, but she wisely declined. I guess her new boyfriend would not allow it.

So I packed some clothes, fueled the car up, and off I went--five hours on I 95 and assorted highways and byways. Finally, there was Cape Cod! I was parking at the resort check-in. The smell of the ocean and the waves beckoned me. The outside pool seemed filled with mostly naked women. The tiny bikinis were scandalously small. They left little to the imagination. I have neckties with more material!

One woman stood out from the crowd. She had honeydew melon-size jugs. Her top was two postage-size triangles that barely covered her nipples, and her areolas were mostly exposed in their dark brown glory. Holding up + bowling ball monsters was little more than shoelaces. My dick was anxious to get to know this lovely lady this week. Cape Cod was going to be delightful for me, for sure.

And thanks to my winning an award at my job, I would have an extra TWO weeks off to enjoy it. My boss knew how much I enjoyed my time in Cape Cod, and I think it was her idea about the extension. I had to pay taxes on the prize, but hey... The taxman will always get his pound of flesh. I loved that my job was doing something so nice for me. My company had arranged for the extra two weeks at the resort, fully comped. What the hell? It was a great prize, or maybe it should be considered a lovely gift. Whatever, I was going to enjoy it. Three weeks away from the grind! Woo-hoo!

On my first day there at check-in, I met Paula Meyers. She took care of my prize package and my regular check-in. We had met years before when I was still married. She flirted shamelessly as if she had somehow found out about my divorce. My ring was long gone, but the ghost image was still on my finger. The ring around my heart would take a lot longer to alleviate. There was scar tissue there.

Last time, Paula had a wedding ring on; this time, no rings at all. I asked her directly about it. At first, she was kind of evasive about it. But then she fessed up when I said I would not judge her. Paula looked so very gorgeous. She reminded me of a movie star. Paula has a face like a model and flawless skin. She has sexy curves and is perfect in my eyes.

"The wedding band helps ward off some very unwanted male attention. But since I do want YOUR gaze, off it comes!" She was a bit bent way over the counter, and her big fat tits and nice cleavage was quite apparent. She was so stacked! She was teasing me!

She saw where my eyes were drawn to, and she smiled. I swear, she wiggled her ass, and it jiggled her big fat jugs. "I get off at five, but I must get off my feet." I knew about women working long hours standing on their feet. I used to rub my ex-wife's feet, and she had loved it.

"Well, stop by my place, I'll leave the door open, come in, and I'll rub your feet. They must hurt, as you have been standing on this hard concrete all day. Then we can go get an adult beverage, or maybe dinner." I said, not very innocent of my dual purpose. The truth was, I just wanted to bang this very gorgeous woman. I have yet to meet a woman who didn't want her feet rubbed. Hell, I want my feet rubbed, and I am a guy, but that never happens. So I know the value of an honest-to-God, authentic foot massage.

"You would rub my dirty, sweaty, stinky feet?" She looked at me with surprise, eyes wide. I guess nobody had ever rubbed her little tootsies before.

"Well, I guess I should wash them off first, then massage them. Would you like that?" Her smile was a mile wide. I guess I was scoring points big time. My door could have been locked, and she would have broken it down to get her foot massage!

"Hell yes, I would love it! Hey, you don't have a foot fetish, do you?" She was pretty quizzical of me. I laughed.

"No. I guess I do enjoy a beautiful woman's boobs and her butt, if I was going to be honest about it. That just means I am a guy. But I do actually like the person inside as well. Kinda important, don'cha agree?" I didn't want to advertise my shallow nature the first day! But I gotta admit to my liking her big fat tits, 'cause I could not help staring. And she had a very big fat beautiful ass, the kind of ass a man wants to squeeze and separate. Maybe kiss a little. Maybe kiss a lot! Perfect twin hemispheres. Well, the ideal would be with my hands on them, doing nasty things, with her clothes on the floor by my bed. That would be totally perfect!

"Well, I will be there after five. We must keep it very quiet, as I am not supposed to be dating a guest. But you're so handsome and persuasive, and I think you and I will enjoy each other. What do you think? Can you keep it quiet for my sake?" she asked me with a huge grin.

"I can't be responsible for your screams of ecstasy!" I tried to keep a straight face. She just giggled.

"Yeah, right! Promises, promises! I will see you at five-fifteen." She had a sweet smile. She was so gorgeous.

"I'll be ready." I cracked my knuckles and flexed my fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My daughter Pam called me. She was furious. It was all my fault, as usual. Livid would be putting it mildly. She wanted me dead. Yeah, just a teensy bit upset by something that I did. Too bad I didn't know what I had said or done.

"Dad. I deliberately didn't make it. My friend Lorrie wanted to be alone with you for a reason. She... uhhhhg. Well, she is... um, ahh ... She is a virgin. And Lorrie has a terrible crush on you, Dad. So she wanted to... well she um... Lorrie thought, with her and you all alone, you might um, well uhhh..." my beautiful daughter Pam fumbled for words. Holy shit, it just dawned on me what she was trying to say! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to be sure, so I made her spell it out for me.

"Just say it, Pam," I prompted, "Spit it out!"

"Dad, Lorrie wants you to be her first. She wants you to make her a woman. She wants you to make love to her. Lorrie wants you to teach her how to, um... kiss, suck cock, and fuck. There, I said it." My daughter never ever spoke to me like that. I was totally flabbergasted. Pam hardly ever cursed.

"You are kidding me, right? Lorrie is eighteen-" my daughter interrupted me.

"-Nineteen. You were there at Lorrie's birthday party, come on, don't you remember? You do know Lorrie just turned nineteen two months ago, right? Two weeks after my own nineteenth B-day party? Don't you remember the hot kiss and hug she gave you? Me too, for that matter." She giggled.

My daughter reminded me about her friend's wildly inappropriate kiss and hug that Lorrie gave me at her birthday party. Well, both Lorrie and Pam got a little bit carried away. The kisses they gave me were way too much, just over the top! Way too hot! I mean, I was her dad, after all.

At the end of the party, Lorrie and I had a huge kiss, directly on my lips, and she had grabbed me, and held me close. Lorrie ground herself on me! For twenty seconds, at least! I was extremely shocked, but I could not hide my true dirty feelings for her, as my erection was quite visible and rampant. I just turned away, and there was her mom. Audrey was looking at my colossal erection and then my red face. She just smiled. Audrey knew exactly what was going on! She licked her lips.

"No Lorrie, watch! I'll show you how it's done," and her mom Audrey grabbed me and almost swallowed my tongue as she kissed me hard again and again, and she then dipped me! She felt up my dick as she kissed me. She ran her hand on my cock and balls (over the clothes). My God!

I was truly gobsmacked, and I fell on my back. What a great kiss! My daughter helped me up... Then, SHE kissed me like she owned me! Pam felt me up too! I almost fell over; I was so shocked. They had all seen my massive hard-on. I think they all had a good feel-up of my cock too, those dirty, naughty girls. They were all three giggling like crazy. They reveled in my personal discomfort. They thought it was hilarious. I'm pretty sure they all loved the feeling of my hard-on, as they could not keep their hands off me. They laughed and giggled some more.

As a counterpoint, I heard the Eagles singing their song "Get Over It" on the radio in the background. So I got over it! I can't believe my daughter felt me up! Pam then laughed her ass off about the whole thing.

Just then, my cell phone loudly tweeted. Talk about saved by the bell! It was my boss from my job. She was frantic. There was some kind of enormous system-wide emergency, everything was shut down, and I was needed right now!

I begged off. I told my boss I was with three extremely beautiful women. She laughed at that. She begged me to come in, and promised to pay me TRIPLE time for my help, but it had to be done RIGHT NOW, this very instant ... something to do with the new program.

They were losing big, huge buckets of money with the computer system down, because it totally stopped all production and shipping. My boss actually used the word PLEASE! She must be desperate.

Fine...For triple money I would fix it and take care of it. I sometimes hate my job. It seemed like nobody else could do what I did routinely. I guess it was good to be so... indispensable. The place was literally falling apart without me there.

"Dad, why do you have to go in? Doesn't anyone else work there? I heard you say you had three extremely beautiful women. Do you really feel that way? Please don't go," Pam spoke. Her face was truly saddened. I hugged her close.

"I certainly don't want to go in. They are paying me triple time to go in and fix it. My boss did get me two extra weeks of vacation, and pay for the extra hotel time at the timeshare." Well, I had helped with most of that. My company (the corporate types, not my bitch boss!) was grateful for my work, after all these many years. It is gratifying to be recognized now and then! Even if it was not my boss that actually recognized my value to the company. Someone in corporate saw my achievements and my value to the company. I had no idea who, though.

"Dad, corporate paid for the extra vacay; you WON that award. Your boss didn't do squat for you. Now she expects you to just drop everything, and go fix the damned program! It is not right. It's just not fair! Doesn't anyone else work there? Why can't she fix it? Why are you so damned talented and so, so... indispensable?`` She was upset. Tears adorned my beautiful daughter.

"You are preaching to the choir, Hon. I do have to go do this. I'll try to make it quick. I am very sorry, but I can't always say no to my boss. I would much rather be here for more kissing practice. By the way, all three kisses were just wonderful." I hugged my daughter. I hugged Lorrie and her mom too. Lorrie's nipples were not restrained by a bra, and were hard as rocks! Damn! My dick had instantly responded, and I was going to work with a tremendous hard-on. Audrey felt me up one more time as she gave me a four-alarm hot kiss goodbye. She whispered, "Nice cock!" as she grabbed my hard equipment. She stroked my dick as she said that.

I was out the door and headed to work. It seemed to take forever to locate the glitch. I fInally fixed the screw-up. I suspected, but couldn't prove, that my boss had messed with the new program. I had a good backup program in place, so I had to ditch the entire messed-up program, and reinstall my emergency backup. I then restarted everything, and the whole plant cheered. We had lost very little data, maybe twenty minutes worth! I also installed new tight security protocols and a tracking program to stop the meddling. Whoever did this would be found out by my new security protocols. Success made me smile. I walked out tired, but happy. I had gotten paid triple time for this overtime. At least I had three whole weeks time off in store for me! At lovely Cape Cod. I could hardly wait.

I called my daughter while driving out of the plant. "Hey, we will be out on the cape for vacation soon. Won't that be great?" Pam was totally pissed off. She was still mad at me for going in to work.