Cape Cod Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~

There we were. I was still hard, all the way up inside Lorrie. She was so beautiful laying on my chest. She was breathing hard. My daughter was on my one shoulder, and Pam was kissing me, and Lorrie's Mother was on my other shoulder. I had an ass cheek in each hand. I guess I'm going to jail. This has to be illegal. Maybe I will get out for good behavior! I had just fucked my own daughter. And her friend. And her friend's mother as well. So I am totally guilty. Worse than that, I... I loved it! I was guilty as hell, and worse yet... I really did love every second of my dirty deed.

"Honey, why did you fuck me? That's incest." I said to my dirty daughter. She was not upset at all. In point of fact, she was smiling a mile-wide smile. She knew something. WAIT, DID SHE KNOW? Did she know the truth?

"I want you, Daddy! YOU! Always and forever... But I know about my mother now. Why didn't you tell me, Daddy? No more secrets. Mom finally told me what she did... That she cheated on you so many years ago, and strictly speaking, you and I are not biologically related. I... " she choked up for a second.

"I wanted to be sure, so I took a few of your hairs and a glob full of your drool and sent them and my own samples to a lab. It cost $300 for a rush job, but now I am sure. You are not my biological father. Since the damned divorce, we are not really related at all. But I ..." she was almost in tears by now.

"I love you more than life itself, Daddy. Because of my mother's foolishness, now it's perfectly legal for me to fuck your balls off! I love fucking you too!! I will never willingly leave you. I want you to put a baby in me, please!" I love her as well. I could not tell her she was not mine biologically, but she had found out all by herself! Well, her mom confessing obviously helped as well, but still.

"Dad, do you realize that we could legally get married? I mean, if you want me for your wife. I am sorta glad mom fucked up so bad. I love you, Daddy! I have dreamt of this day." My daughter certainly seemed to have plans for me!

I didn't know that my ex-wife had confessed her adultery to my daughter. Well, what does she mean to me? I love her so much. I would die for her. I think she would die for me too. I know she was the product of my ex-wife and her lover, but I had raised Pamela as my own, so I felt very, very guilty. We were not related, but I was still her "dad," and I had fucked her pretty pussy and loved it. I think she felt the same way towards me.

"Well? What have you two bad girls got to say for yourselves?" I looked at the other two women that had just used me sooo delightfully and deliciously. Both of them had that "just laid glow" that women get after sex. Neither girl could stop smiling.

Audrey spoke, "First off, that was just wonderful. Thank you so very much. I have had a big crush on you for years and years. I have a toy at home named after you. My daughter Lorrie wanted not to be a virgin anymore, and she saw your cock at that cookout last month. She walked in on you peeing. We talked about it with your wife-"

"--Ex-wife, ex-wife! Thank you very much," I interrupted. "Please don't call her my wife. It gets me so upset. Mary Lou is my EX-WIFE!"

"She suggested that these two young women come with you on your vacation, and they could get you to fuck them both. Your wife... I'm sorry!...your ex-wife said that you were very gentle and a wonderful fuck. You fucked all three of us to orgasm after orgasm, and came in your own daughter, and then came in my daughter. You are such a beautiful man. I love your arms. I feel so safe with you, Bob. But...damn it! You owe me a pussy-full of come!" She smiled wickedly. Audrey was dead serious. She wanted my sperm. I guess she felt left out. Was Audrey jealous for my jism? That was a first.

"You know that while you and I were talking, this dirty little slut here was squeezing my cock with her pussy, and she is about to come all over me." I told her mother. Lorrie sat bolt upright, and was squeezing my dick as she fucked in and out. She whimpered. She tossed her head back. Lorrie climaxed very loudly. Lorrie was just loving it! She loved to fuck. Her losing her virginity had broken the damn to her sexuality, and she was squeezing my cock, trying to make up for lost time!

Lorrie and her mom exchanged positions. Audrey was bolt upright as her pussy accepted my now (amazingly) hard cock. My daughter Pam was sucking on Audrey's left tit, and playing with her clit. Her daughter Lorrie was sucking on her mom's right tit and playing with her mother's asshole, I think. Audrey was shuddering, and squeezing me again, and again, and I felt the familiar rise of my sperm charge. Damn if she wasn't going to make me come! Audrey knew how to fuck! She had a snapping pussy, the best kind of cunt. Her snapper felt delicious and delightful! Audrey was gonna make me climax too quickly. Damn, she was a magnificent fuck!

"I'm going to shoot!" I announced. Audrey redoubled her efforts to make me come, and in the process she came herself, just like a rocket, along with me. Her snatch clamped down on me as she came. Her tits shook as she climaxed and I just realized both daughters were coming too, their fingers playing with each other's cooters. Wow, call the world records, a true four-way come! I was pretty sure I was just having a vivid sex dream, and I would wake up anytime now. I pinched myself and it hurt! This wet dream was REAL! Woo hoo!

I said I felt very sweaty, and I needed a shower. I got a good look at the women's boobs. Audrey had big D cup tits with big dark brown nipples. Her daughter Lorrie had way bigger tits, perhaps DD cup, but she had small pink nipples and very light two inch areolas. My daughter had big fat juggs, at least triple DDD, or E cup. Pam's deep red areolas were three inches wide and puckered and wrinkled from excitement. Her nipples were big and hard like her mom's (my ex wife did have a huge rack). I did miss my ex sometimes, especially her big fat tits. Too bad those enormous big ta-tas were firmly attached to her!

I was in the shower ten full seconds before my daughter Pam jumped in with me. Next thing, I was fucking my dirty daughter against the shower wall. Then Lorrie had to suck and fuck me in the streaming water. Finally the mom, Audrey let me fuck her ass with a ton of lube. She had cheated, and came from my daughter Pam sucking on her clit as well as my dick in her rectum. She then came very hard (analy) as I buttfucked the sexy woman. I filled Audrey's ass with my jism. As I pulled out of her lovely big behind, my daughter started to suck clean my dick. Then of course Lorrie had to help suck me as well. Not one complaint about where I was a minute ago!

Lorrie turned around and spread her ass cheeks and said, "Please! Fuck my dirty little ass. I need you to take my anal cherry. PLEASE!"

"Lorrie honey, you three gorgeous girls are going to fuck me to death! I need a bit of time to recharge, and I am hungry. Let's take a break, and I will buy my beautiful girls some lunch. Okay?" I had lost count of how many orgasms I had. All my sperm were now swimming in all three women. I needed to recharge.

"Okay, But I still want it up my ass, okay?" Lorrie made her needs well known.

What a wonderful shower. I was clean as a whistle. Damn! I had just fucked three women to satisfaction. TWICE! My stomach grumbled. We all got dressed in vacation wear, shorts and tee shirts, and I took the sexy trio out to lunch.

I stopped by the registration desk to say hi. Paula was an absolute wreck. I asked her what the hell was going on? She was very upset because her district supervisor was going to be there for a few days. She always watched Paula like a hawk. I asked her if I could come over and play with her. Maybe she could give me a little blowjob? She said she would text me. From how worried she looked, it didn't look too good. She looked at the three women.

"That's my daughter and her girlfriend and her girlfriend's mother. Surprise! They showed up this morning. They all want me." I was honest.

"Yeah sure. You are such a dreamer for sure. We will be back in operation in a few days, you know. Oh shit, my boss is coming this way!" she whispered to me.

I then spoke louder than was necessary."Thank you so much! You have been a lifesaver. Thank you, thank you!" I laid it on thick so her big fat boss had to hear me. Paula quietly said thanks and gave me the side eye to get going. I got the message. I left with my girls. Paula smiled weakly. Poor thing.

I took my girls to lunch. They were all three very beautiful women, and they were all wearing that just laid glow. They all had a great case of the giggles. We went across the street to a cute little restaurant. The cape had lots of these cute little mom and pop diners. You can smell the delicious food from a hundred feet away!

The hostess was seating us, and she smiled and said, "Come this way please."

"If I could come that way, I would not need a boyfriend!" Lorrie said under her breath, but I heard her. The hostess smiled and blushed. She had heard her too. My daughter burst into laughter.

"Will you two behave? Or maybe I should just spank you." I said.

And Audrey just said, "Oh yeah, that would be great!" More girls giggling like crazy. The poor hostess was red faced with embarrassment, but she surreptitiously touched my arm and shoulder. She gave me the look. Women are so devious! She had just slipped me her number on a slip of paper. I was just amazed!

I don't know how we got through lunch. Lorrie was staring into my eyes. Her mom was as well. My daughter seated next to me, had her hand in my lap, more than half the meal. Pam was happily playing with my cock through my Bermuda shorts. They were all giggling and whispering back and forth constantly. I left a big tip. There was a woman's name and phone number on the receipt. The server's number? The waitress had given me the eye and her cell number! We went back to the resort. I had two women's phone numbers in my pocket! In twenty minutes!

We went swimming at the outside pool. I swam with all the girls and they tried to dunk me repeatedly. Pam actually had a wardrobe malfunction as one of those huge boobs of hers popped out of her bikini as she was squeezing my head with them to get me underwater.

I said, "Enough! Let me swim with Audrey for a little while, so she has fun as well." The teens grumbled, and got out of the pool to lay out and catch a little bit of the sunshine. Audrey was in a great romantic mood, and she and I swam together for a while. I was playing with her suit bottoms and she was squeezing my hand with her thighs. I put my middle finger in her cleft and played with her clit until she came. She almost drowned! But I caught her, and held her up for a while until she recovered. She was very happy. She loved being held. She was smiling at me like crazy. I wondered if anyone saw her climax? Who cares. We were having a great time!

We got out of the pool, and I laid out on a lounge chair. Audrey had to go to the ladies room. She took the girls too. Women never go to the ladies room alone. They must have fell in, they were gone a very long time.

I dozed off for a while and awoke to some female hands rubbing lotion on my back and neck. I could not see as the sun was directly in my eyes. She was very nice and thorough with the sunscreen. She was putting sun tan lotion on my legs, when she got her hand up my suit leg opening and placed her hand through the leg hole and directly on my cock. She played with my cock and balls. She had some great dick handling skills!

"Ohh it's a nice one." A voice that I did not recognize. I turned around and there was a mature woman and she smiled at me. She had humongous boobs and she was a little plump here and there. She had a great big beautiful ass. I was not sure how old she was but... I didn't care! She was quite voluptuous. My eyes betrayed me.

"You were just starting to get a little pink, and I know what it's like to be burnt to a crisp. Your wife and girls said that it would be ok if I rubbed some lotion on you." She had the most naughty, lecherous look on a woman I had ever seen. She was licking her lips in hot anticipation. What a dirty girl!

"Let's take this upstairs to the room. Too many people are around here." I said.

"Really? Just like that?" she said to me. She was wondering. Second thoughts? Cold feet?

"I am actually divorced, but I'm on vacation. She won't mind. She will probably want to join us. I just thought since you were checking out my equipment you were wanting a little bit more than that. I will go up now. Suite 246... I want to suck and squeeze those huge jugs of yours. Taste your pussy too. Come on in, door will be open. 5 minutes." I had a newfound confidence.

I went back to the suite and stripped out of my wet clothes. I made sure the door was blocked open. I took a quick shower and then I turned around, and there she was, on her knees, in my bathroom. I made her get up and put down a towel for her knees. She had my cock in her hand and she was removing her teeth. Wow. A gum job! There goes another thing from my bucket list! She was fantastic at sucking cock. It was a superb and magnificent gum job, the best blowjob I had ever had!

"I'm Mabel Kravitz," she stopped sucking my cock long enough to tell me her name. She sounded a bit strange with no teeth in her mouth.

"I'm Robert Winters, just call me Bob." I was so happy Mabel decided she wanted to suck on my dick. She should be giving masters level classes on cocksucking, she was so good at it.

"Just call me, weryhmmglug (she was sucking me like crazy, never did find out what she was really saying)" I didn't care at that point. What a great cocksucker!

I removed her one piece bathing suit, and she had marvelous mammaries. They were huge! She had tits the size of my head! I played with them while I had the best blowjob of my life! I picked her up and took her to the bed. I had heard older woman need extra lubricant to have enjoyment, so I laid her back and she smiled as she shyly opened up her legs for me to eat her out. She was just going crazy with lust, as I licked her labia lips and clit, and played with her asshole. She had a great orgasm. She was dripping wet and I checked her cunt. She was wet all the way up and down. I placed her legs on my shoulders and she was shivering with anticipation. I lined up my cock and with a bit of a good push, I was in all the way, deep inside her, bottomed out. She was very tight. Mabel and I had a very nice 'fit'. She was quivering as I penetrated her, and she came so quietly.

"My goodness you're so tight down there. It's like you're almost a virgin!" She loved that I said that. She had just had another climax as she was penetrated. Mabel was so happy and quiet as she had come three times, back to back, and not said a single word. I stopped fucking her.

"Am I not doing it right? You have not yelled or screamed at all! Do you want me to stop?" I asked her. I thought I had hurt her.

"Oh please don't stop. Bob it is fantastic. I just came again for how many times I lost count. I just love the way you fuck me. I'm sorry my cunt is so big. Would you come in my mouth? But first, I want your dick in my fat behind, please." Her ass was just perfect! I loved to squeeze it and she wanted me to fuck it. So I did!

"Ok Mabel, your pussy is nice and tight, and a great fit for my dick, but I need you to eat out my girlfriend as I pump your ass full of my sperm.

"But I've never been with another woman before! She will think less of me!" Mabel was reluctant to eat another woman's cunt. She did not want to look bad.

"No Mabel, She will love you for it for sure. Please? For me?" Her eyes were sparkling. She liked me to ask her.

"Ok, Bob for you I think I can do it." She was still very reluctant to lick another woman's cunt, but she would try.

"Come on in Audrey, get in here. No more hiding! Mabel is going to eat your cunt, while I fuck her ass. You ok with that Audrey?" Audrey was on the bed in a flash and laid back, and her legs spread wide open. What a truly wonderful dirty girl. I just knew she was hiding and watching! I knew it!

"As long as I have my asshole penetrated, and I eat her out too! I mean fair is fair." Audrey said breathlessly. I got behind Mabel and started fucking her doggy style. Mabel had another huge orgasm. But she was so quiet! I pushed Mabel's head down into Audrey's cunt, and I lubed up Mabel's ass. Mabel spread her own ass cheeks, as Audrey held Mabel's head in place on her wet kitty. I entered the tight little brown eye, and Mabel moaned. Audrey moaned as well. I gently went a bit deeper into Mabel's rectum with each deep thrust. Soon I was banging her ass, and she suddenly stiffened up and screamed into Audrey's clutching cunt. Mabel had just had an anal orgasm. Audrey was in an orgasm from Mabel's tongue on her clit. It was a miracle that I did not climax.

"I'm coming. Ohmygod I'm gonna come again!" Audrey shuddered and I stopped. I rearranged the girls, and by this time the youngsters were naked in the bed with us. I was just entering Audrey's ass, as she sucked, and lapped Mabel's cunt. Each of the teens had one of Mabel's great big fat jugs in her hands, and each girl was squeezing and sucking on Mabel's huge nipples. Mabel cried out. She was loving it! She had three women helping her come! She was about to climax bigtime! She shivered and shuddered. Her face turned beet red as she came in a huge orgasm.

"Fuck yes, yes yes yes yes, I am coming so hard!" As Mabel came, so did Audrey, and Audrey did something totally amazing. She squirted all over me! It was like a wave at the beach, so much love juice! I was soaked with her juices. I just couldn't hold back, and I came in Audrey's tight little butt. She turned around and Mabel and Audrey got into a sixty-nine position, So did Pam and Lorrie.

I took turns fucking each girls asshole. Lorrie was a bit worried that I would kill her, but I used plenty of lube, and with her being in a sixty-nine, she was very distracted as I stretched out her ass, and she had a great big orgasm from her first ass fuck. My balls were slapping my daughter's face as Pam ate her friend out, and I fucked Lorrie's super tight little ass. Everyone had a good time. The girls all came multiple times. I lost count.

I got behind Mabel and fucked that big fat ass of hers some more, and when I finished up, I shot gob after gob into Mabel's waiting mouth. We called it a day after that. Mabel was in tears. Big huge tears. I thought I had hurt her.

"What have I done?" I thought. I looked at Mabel.

"I'm so happy! I have never been fucked that well. My husband always said I have a huge cunt, but you have stretched me out! I love your big beautiful dick! So many wonderful orgasms! You girls got me off as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. I had such a wonderful time." Mabel was very grateful. She hugged each of the girls. She kissed and hugged me. I kissed her deeply on the mouth as she climaxed one more time.

"Thank you Mabel, I had a great time too. I love sucking on your big fat nipples. I really enjoyed the toothless blowjob as well. I can't keep my eyes or my hands off your huge fat jugs. Thank you so much." I said. Truth was, she was terrific! "I had a wonderful time Mabel, especially with your tight little cunt. I hope you're not upset about me stretching your pussy out!"

"You are the first man to say that I have a very tight cunt! I love that you have stretched it out! It was wonderful. I have never cum so many times before!" She was truly grateful.

"I'm sorry you have to leave. Where do you live by the way?" Audrey asked.

"I'm from the Allentown Pennsylvania area, close to Hellertown. Lower Saucon. I live out in the country." Mabel revealed.