Cape Cod Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to jump through hoops to get my vacation time that I was owed! They didn't say it, but I bet they would be the exact same way as these two. My company does not give up vacation that easily!" Audrey explained.

"So none of you can stay? Why don't you let them fire you? Call their bluff! I bet they just yell and carry on for a while. Otherwise they will have to hire and train someone else to do your job." I explained. "Easier to yell at you!"

"Well you might be right, but I have a mortgage. I can't take that chance, even though I want to stay desperately. I'm going to go home. The girls can stay if they want." Audrey looked forlorn as she spoke. But I have a mortgage too, so I do understand.

"No, I would love to, but I like the stupid job I have. I really should head home. You aren't going to forget me are you?" Lorrie asked me.

"How could I forget about you. What was your name again?" I joked. Lorrie elbowed me in the stomach. I kissed her neck and face. I pinched her nice ass. She squealed. She liked that.

"I'm torn between getting back to my job... that I really like, or... staying with my Dad. I can't do both, but I really don't want to lose this job. Much that I don't want to, I'm going to have to go home." my daughter expressed. Pam sounded so much like a grown-up.

"Well it's not a huge length of time anyway. I was planning on leaving Friday night, and Saturday recovering and resting at home. So it's only six days. And one day will be packing up and cleaning the place here. My phone is going to be off on Sunday, because they will try to call me back in early. They did it the last two years running. This year, forget about it! I'm going to stay home Sunday before I go back to the damn salt mines." I shared with them.

"They will probably send someone to the house for you!" my daughter predicted. She was probably right.

"Fuck them!" I said, rather too loudly. "Well before you all leave, you want to go to the beach? The concierge said I have a nice big cabana on the hotel section of the beach. I guess that's nice, although I um ... never used one of them before. It's supposed to be fully stocked with drinks and towels and that sort of thing. It even has sunscreen and sunblock! You girls want one last dip in the ocean?" Everyone perked up a bit.

"Ok dad, but it will have to be fast. We got a long and extremely harrowing drive on I-95 to get home. I wonder if we can skinny dip? All my suits are packed up already."

"I won't tell! It's the weekend so hardly anybody is in the water. Look at the beach. Almost totally empty." There was a person a half mile the one way, and two other people way down the other direction. Our section was pretty much deserted. The beach was so beautiful, bright white sand

"I'm in," Lorrie said.

"Me too. They might arrest me for showing off my old mom's body!" Audrey commented.

"Oh Audrey, you are so wrong! I love your sexy body," I said.

"What about-" Lorrie started.

"-Of course I love your sexy body too Lorrie. And you my sexy daughter! I just thought of a great use for our beach cabana!"

"You are so dirty Daddy. Come on, my pussy is wet for you!" She thought of it too! Dirty minds think alike!

"Me too!" Lorrie said. That girl is permanently horny. She wants to fuck my balls off.

"The old lady wants some dick too!" Audrey added. We all walked the short distance to the lovely Cape Cod beach. The salt air, and gentle surf were so intoxicating. I found our cabana, it had my name on a cardboard sign. It was huge! Like 8 by 10 feet! It had everything except bathing suits. I liked the pillows inside. We all got naked and played around in the surf. I loved grabbing their asses and titties, and they went after my erection. My daughter Pam kind of dragged me into the cabana by my dick and she was on her knees and sucking my cock in about two seconds flat. I was soon in her dripping cunt, fucking her silly, as Audrey and Lorrie looked on. My daughter screamed and came very hard. Lorrie laid down right next to her, and spread her legs. I lapped her pussy and said, "Jump on top Lorrie." She obeyed and I motioned for her mother to sit on my face. My daughter was above me with her cooter in Lorrie's face, and Pam was sucking and twisting on Audrey's hard nipples. I was heading for a big orgasm, I could feel it.

Audrey exploded all over my face as she climaxed hard. My daughter exploded all over Lorrie's face in a big cum. Lorrie tried to hold back, but I exploded in her super tight snatch, and Lorrie gripped me in a big climax as she came herself. Four cums in ten seconds! Gotta be some kind of record there. After a while, we all staggered out to the water, and washed off the sex in the surf. My daughter pointed out two women in grey uniforms looking like patrol officers, so we all ran into our cabana and threw on some clothing. My shirt was inside out. Lorrie and my daughter had accidentally exchanged skirts! Audrey couldn't locate her bra, so she had a lovely brazen look with her white silk blouse showing off her gorgeous nipples! I'm not sure if she was legal, but she was gorgeous to me! I still had a good size erection, but it was contained in my white cotton shorts. If you looked, you could see mostly everything, but most folks did not. So we were sorta legal.

"Afternoon folks. We had some reports of screaming." One black woman officer said to us.

"Yeah, that was me. They were tickling me to death." I replied.

Her fellow woman officer burst into laughter when she heard that. "You know it's a violation of local ordinance to have sex on the beach, or to run around naked. Just sayin'," the white blonde officer said. She was shaped kinda slender, but she still had at least a pair of DD-cup tits. Her face was angelic.

"Maybe we should frisk him for weapons. Looks like he gotta pretty good looking gun in his pocket there." The beautiful black officer said. She was built. She had a nice big ass and huge tits. She was so sexy.

I went into the cabana and the black girl had lowered her grey uniform shorts. I immediately started licking her outer lips. Her fellow officer was in my shorts and stroking my cock in fast movements.

"Slow down, you'll make me come!" I said.

"That was the idea!" She pushed and pulled off my shorts and I was engulfed in her mouth as I ate out the lovely black officer.

"Ohmygod, he's gonna make me... OH FUCK! COMING!" She shuddered and her dark thighs clamped around my head. She was loving every second of our tryst!

I spun around and her partner was naked from the waist down and spread out like a fucking cheerleader! I was almost coming but I pushed into her wet gash, all the way up her cunt, and she screamed as she came. I pumped her hard for a few minutes and we both exploded as I filled her with my semen. Her beautiful black partner cleaned up my dick, and sucked out the fresh jism right from her blonde partners hairless wet snatch! Blondie came from the sperm collection, and the black girl ate all my cum and opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed. I started to undo her shorts, but she stopped me.

"Not unless you want a baby, I am probably ovulating today. You can kiss me though." Blackie said.

I kissed her and showed her a bowl of condoms, all my size!

She nodded yes happily. I found a large size condom.

I dressed for the occasion in latex, and I entered the sexy black officer gently. I went deep in, in one long stroke. She cried out, "Yes! Oh fuck me hard. Do it! PLEASE! Uuunh, OH Yeah!" I fucked her faster and harder and she came, came, and came again! Then she clamped down on my cock and had a huge climax, her head thrown back and her chatting with her deity.

"Oh my God, God, GOD! Ohmygod fuck me good! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. That was wonderful. No wonder women all scream with you! How long are you staying?"

"Until Friday. Stop by when you have a minute. I'll take good care of both of you! I better go see to the girls. Thank you!" I kissed and hugged each one of the cops. They each gave me a business card. Wendy and Alissa. I begged off with one more kiss.

I ran up to the hotel. The girls were pissed off that I had fucked the cops. Audrey understood that we could have been arrested, and I was doing what I thought was necessary. She didn't like it that I DID like it a bit too much, and had too good a time doing it!

"All right, I am so sorry. I apologize to all three of my girls. I thought I was doing the right thing. I guess I got carried away. Please forgive me. Don't leave me like this! Please!" I was crying.

"Don't do that again. I love you Dad. I will see you at home. I forgive you. Kiss me." I did kiss her and hugged her tight. She kissed me hard. I felt forgiven by my daughter at least.

Lorrie slapped me across the face. "You hurt my feelings. But I still love you more than anything. I forgive you too! Kiss me like you mean it." I did as Lorrie asked and hugged her as well. She and my daughter dragged their stuff to the big brass baggage cart.

"I am sorry Audrey. I fucked up. I thought I was doing the right thing. I beg your forgiveness. I am so sorry."

"No, no! You just did it too damned well! Both cops were screaming in orgasm. We were all outside the cabana masterbating like crazy. I came five times. I forgive you. Do you forgive me?" Audrey asked for MY FORGIVENESS? What? She had sincere tears in her eyes.

"Nothing to forgive! Oh I took a video of the whole thing. You want me to send it to you?"

"Oh fuck yes! I'll be jilling off to that for a long time! You dirty, nasty bastard! Fucking two women cops! You are so fuckin' bad!" She smiled. I kissed her and hugged her as hard as I could. She dragged her luggage to the rack and I accompanied them to the car. I put their stuff in the trunk and back seat. We all kissed and hugged. Then they were gone. Just like that. I walked back towards the door. I felt so empty.

"Hey you! Mr Handsome! Over here!" I looked behind me in a for real double take."Yes you! Would you come here please. I need some suntan lotion." It was the great looking woman I had seen the very first day. The one with the micro-bikini and giant hooters. She beckoned me with her eyes and smile. I went back to the outdoor pool, and sat on her lounger, and proceeded to rub lotion into her back. Her bikini top was untied to sun her back. Her giant tits were visible from the side.

"I'm Bob. I'm on vacation. My daughter and her friend and mom had to go home because of work commitments. They were not too happy about it."

"So is it true?" She looked at my groin.

"Is what true?" I asked.

"That you just fucked those three women AND the two local cops, all down on the beach, in the cabana! True?" She looked at me in some amazement.

"No, no, it must have been some other guy. Five women in two hours. Seems impossible to me." i smiled.

"Would you like to shoot for six women? My name is Beatrice, but you can just call me Bea. I need a good looking man with a nice cock like yours. I saw you out in the surf. You are such a beautiful man. Please? I need a good, hard fucking. You can do anything to me. Do everything to me! I like oral and anal too. I'm not sure if I can take that big meat pole of yours in my ass, but I certainly will try! Please? Here is my room key. See you in ten minutes." She kissed me. Damn! Thank you Lord!

"Ok Bea, see you in ten. I'm not sure how good I'll be. I kinda did a lot today already! But I will try."

I went to my room and freshened up, and cleaned off my cock. Not sure that she wanted to taste the previous five women. Then off to her room. I took a few rubbers just in case. She opened her door stark naked. I could smell her intense desire from the hallway! She was hot, hot, hot! She wanted it baaad.

Her body was incredible. Bea had humongous tits, with matching size areolas, all puckered up in sharp anticipation. Her nipples were plainly hard as rocks and damn near as big as my thumb. She had a big ass, wide lush hips, and a dark bush. That's something that you don't see everyday, as most women opt for less hair downstairs. I could smell her intense desire and she was so aroused she was dripping!

I kissed the hot, hot woman as she mashed herself to me grabbing my cock in both her delicate hands. I lifted up one of her huge tits and began sucking on the turgid nipple. She positively purred! The other nip I pulled and twisted with abandon. I did enjoy the nursing and nipple play, and I got very hard in her busy little hands. I went to taste the dark hairy pleasure place, but she stopped me.

"PLEASE. I need you to fuck me. I want you to take me NOW!" Sho opened her legs somewhat involuntarily.

So I had her on her back. She smiled and moaned. I put my hard cock in her dripping wet pussy and her legs up high on my shoulders. The first thrust was wonderful, as Bea grasped my meat and her tight cunt contracted rhythmically on my dick as I pounded the hot, hot, hot woman. I grabbed her legs and gave her the pile driver for a while. She screamed and clenched me as she came extremely hard. I fucked her through her climax and Bea immediately had a second more powerful cum. She grunted as she came again. She was spurting her girl cum all over the place. I guess she had a nice climax from all the squirting she was doing. I flipped her over and entered her from behind. I fucked her hard and fast, and she was going to get off again and she screamed.

"Aaaiieeeya! Fuuuck meee good! Cooomming!" She had a nice climax from the hard fuck.

*I want to come in your asshole. Spread your cheeks for me." She did it and I took out my cock, covered in her girl goo and aimed It at her wide open ass. She yelled as I entered the forbidden zone, and I pushed gently into her rectum. She had tons of lubrication from her previous orgasms and I was soon balls deep inside the sexy woman. She was now fucking ME, pushing back like crazy on each thrust. That dirty little bitch grunted as she came again! I lost my control and shot volley after volley of my man cream up her ass. We wound up in a tight spoon with me still balls deep in her bowels. She placed my hands on her huge ta tas and soon sleep took us both. What a great fuck!

I woke up to this sexy goddess sucking my cock. I held out as long as I could, but eventually I had to come hard in her mouth. She smiled as she swallowed every single drop.

"So you're the guy taking care of my twins. Do you love them both?"

"You're their mom? My goodness, I was not expecting someone as gorgeous as you! I suppose with how beautiful they are, I should have expected that you would be beautiful as well. I'm Bob Winters. It's definitely my extreme pleasure to finally meet you." I hugged her.

"I'm Victoria Meyers, but with the divorce almost finished, I plan on returning to my maiden name, Vicky Sommers."

"Wait if we get married, then you could hyphenate your name and be

Vicky Sommers-Winters!"

"You want to marry an old broad like me?!" She asked me in astonishment.

"Well, to be fair, there are a few more girls who say they want to get hitched, but you know that is! Talk is cheap. Both your daughters have expressed an interest, but I bet if a cute young guy came along, I would be toast. Don't you think so?" I am a realist.

"Depends on the woman. I always kept to my vows, even after he got caught cheating. You know?" She was that rarest of people: an honest person. I really respected a person like that.

"My divorce was much simpler. She hated my guts. We get along better now that we are separated. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do understand that. Right now he's trying to destroy me. I might be out in the street soon."

"Come live with us. Your twins are gonna live with me and get a fresh start. You can as well, and it won't cost you anything. "

"What about fucking you? Is that part of the deal?"

"I never charged a woman for sex ever!" I panned. She burst out laughing.

"No you ding dong. You gonna force me to have sex with you?" She was serious.

"Why would I ever do that? I have women chasing me around now. I don't want to rape anyone. Is this some kind of weird rape fantasy of yours? I'm not that kind of guy. No, I'm not into forcing women to do anything. I'm trying to be a kind and decent man.

"I might ask for help with the cooking. Everyone has to help keep the place clean. I'm not looking for slaves! I want you to get back on your feet, not be some kind of indentured servant. I'm sorry, I was trying to help you. If you don't want my help, then I will withdraw my offer right now. I apologize to you for my behavior. I better get going." I was getting dressed to get out. This had gone disastrously wrong.

"I'm so sorry. I misjudged you. You are a good guy. Please don't leave! I am enjoying your company and your hidden skills very much! I didn't mean to upset you. You have been nothing but kind. I'm a bit wary of people who say they want to do this for me or that. Mostly it's just a way to get into my pants. So I am not so trusting anymore, " she

explained.

"Yeah, that's definitely very understandable. There are a lot of creeps out there. I heard you were having some trouble with your cottage here. How much cash do you need to get right with the bank?" I got right to it. I hoped that I could help her.

"About $120 K. I'm not sure, they are loading on the charges. Maybe closer to $150 K. My ex is screwing me on it. It was mine before we got married. Jason mortgaged it to the hilt and then he took the money!"

"I'm not rich, but I can cover that. My brother is a US attorney in Boston. He could fix your ex-husband's ass for him. We will go talk to him. My brother owes me a favor or two! Let's get to the bank and save your cottage first. Hey, you won't have to live with me then!" I pointed it out to her.

"What if I wanted to?" She asked. She was tearing up. But she was smiling too. How strange.

"Well, then pack a bag! You're welcome in my home. Come on, let's take care of your cute little house."

"You're really going to help me save my house? I cant believe someone I just met would be so kind to me." Her eyes filled with tears. She kissed me and hugged me for dear life.

"Come on before the bank closes. I will have to do a wire transfer from my bank, so we must hurry. Hold all your dirty thoughts for later!" We giggled together.

~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

The bank was more than happy to take my money, and when I mentioned the fraud lawsuit against the ex-husband and my brother was the US attorney, the bank offered to drop the extra bullshit charges against Bea. I said that would go a long way to exonerating the bank. A win-win for everyone.

We saved the cottage, and after a long talk with my brother Frank, the Feds were going to take a nice long look into the doings of Bea's ex-husband. The IRS opened an investigation, and the justice department made a call to the FBI. Fraud has severe tax implications. Nobody fucks with the IRS.

Thing is, Bea was just another victim in a long, long line of folks her ex husband had screwed. He had made lots and lots of money quite honestly, but also lots of money by cheating people. The very same pre-nup that he had used against her was now going to be used against him! She got 90% of the legitimate marital assets, the rest of the money going to his legal defense counsel.

In the end, Bea received a lump sum check for three million dollars, plus a million dollar check for exposing her ex-husbands' crimes to the authorities. Karma in action! Her ex will be a resident of Leavenworth for the next twenty years or so. On top of that, he still faced state charges in quite a few states, with those state pen incarcerations most likely being served consecutively, rather than concurrently, so he would not be a free man for many, many years, perhaps decades.