Cape Cod Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other teens want to be rid of their parents. My darling daughter wanted to practice kissing with me as the blushing kiss dummy! I suppose I should be more flattered. For some strange reason, they picked me! Pam hung up on me. Well, that was new. She usually yelled at me. Why did I put up with it? I don't know. I guess I should be a hard-ass parent. I just don't have it in me to be that way, so Pam gets away with murder. Oh well, it is what it is. Truth is, she has me wrapped around her little finger.

~~~~~~~

Well, now I was back on the phone with my daughter Pam chewing me out for NOT taking her best friend and FUCKING her. Like I magically knew this crazy plan? "Psychic Dad!" A plan that I had no advance knowledge of, much less approval of, and I was getting blamed for the plan's failure? No way!

"Pam...Don't you think you should have clued me in about your evil plans? I did not know. How could I? So please don't hold me accountable for something I didn't know anything about. That's just way unfair." I reasoned with my high-strung kid.

Well, to look at her shapely body, I guess that I could no longer call her a kid. She was definitely a hot young woman now. She had bigger boobs than her mother now. She is a fully grown-up sexy woman now.

"Ok, ok, Dad. She is driving up on Wednesday or Thursday. I expect you to be a man, and um... Give her what she needs! Is that too much to ask? Please don't forget to get condoms. Lorrie's on the pill, but she is really worried about pregnancy and STDs. I hope you don't mind, but I showed her your medical information to prove that you were clean. I checked hers as well. She and her mom Audrey are clean as a whistle.

"What does her mom have to do with it? Why do I need to know about that?" I asked. That was just weird.

"I'm just saying, we're all crystal clean." My daughter was her pushy, loud self. What did any of that have to do with me? What the fuck? Don't try to understand women. It's a lost cause. If you are a man, it will twist your brain.

"Why don't you come too, honey? This vacation was supposed to be about you, not Lorrie. I love you so much, my little munchkin." I did miss her. "Please tell those people at your job that you are coming up to be with me at the cape, and that's that. I miss you so much it hurts!" I don't know if she knew that I was crying. I couldn't help it. This was likely to be the last time that she and I would be together on vacation.

She was growing up way too damn fast. Technically, she was an adult. But to me, she was and always will be my little girl. It pissed me off that she suddenly seemed so adult, so damned mature and wise. Where did the time go? At least she did love me and care for me. Way better than my ex-wife.

"My damn job is giving me grief. Who was it that said, 'I can't say no to my boss all the time?' You know I love you too, Daddy!" Pam hasn't called me daddy for years. It's always Dad, or Father. I get suspicious whenever she calls me Daddy. It usually means she wants something truly outrageous from me, like lots of money for something or other.

"I love you so much, my little Munchkin. Bye." I was in tears. So I am a big wuss. So what?

~~~~~~~

Paula sat down on the couch as she removed her pantyhose. She was not wearing panties. She had that completely bald look on her lovely pussy. She popped about a dozen hooks for her bra. It was, by necessity, a heavy-duty bra, as Paula's tits were huge. I fondled each tit with both hands. Her nipples were dark and as big as my ring finger. She pulled down my boxers, and my cock sprang up straight and tall. It smacked her in her face as she released it. She giggled. She was just happily mesmerized by my dick. Paula had me in her mouth, and she was sucking me like a woman in heat.

I pressed her down on the sofa and teased her by pushing the head of my cock up and down her moist slit, which was dripping wet with her juice. I pushed her back to get down to eat her. She grabbed my head.

"No, no, no! Give me your dirty damn dick. Stick it in me now! I don't need any more foreplay. Come on man, fuck me. I want you! Fuck me right now!" So I took aim, and I slid into her hot, sopping wet channel, and she came instantly. She stopped breathing for a few seconds as she was in hard orgasm!

I tried to get all of my dick inside her, but I had three inches of my cock still outside her when I bottomed out. I was up against her cervix. She was just going ballistic. I guess she liked it; she said my name over and over as she climaxed again and again. I was behind her on the couch, and she handed me a big bottle of flavored lube. It was raspberry! I lubed her little star, and I pushed in several fingers to get the lube inside her asshole. I lubed my happy fuckstick, and I placed my cock up to her anus, and pushed into her sphincter. She had some resistance, and then she suddenly opened up to me, and I was deep inside her clutching rectum. She and I fucked that way for a good long time; she was grunting the whole time. Then I felt her have an intense orgasm. I was amazed at how huge her anal orgasm was. She was quiet, then she trembled and shook, and finished almost like a seizure as she yelled my name. By that point, she was taking everything I had to give, and I announced my own imminent orgasm.

"Paula, I'm going to come!"

"In my mouth! In my mouth!" She pulled away and spun around. My spurting dick went into her hot mouth, right out of her tight little ass. And she took every last drop of jism as I jetted semen into her mouth. She played with my cum for a little while and finally swallowed everything. What a dream come true.

"So much for washing and rubbing my feet," Paula said.

I turned around and got the bowl with the hot soapy water and the washcloth. I washed her feet and dried them off, and used some baby oil on them with a towel so as not to oil the furniture. I rubbed her feet, and she moaned, almost like she was climaxing. She moaned as I rubbed her legs and ass too!

Paula loved it. Then I put my face into her cunt and proceeded to eat her out, and then she went into a frenzy. Paula was coming almost continuously, and she was squeezing my two fingers in her snatch as I stimulated her G spot. She arched her back up, and she had a massive heart-stopping orgasm! I just went back to rubbing her feet with the baby oil. When she had sufficiently recovered, I flipped her over and pushed my cock back in her tight little rectum, and I reached around her and played with her clit as I fucked her ass. She had another colossal surprise orgasm, and that was it. She was done. I spurted in the tight ass as she came. I was done too. We slept for a while, me deep in her butt. She and I spooned together. I held her in my arms. She was cooing. She was very happy. I was delighted too... What a great vacation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and cleaned up, and cleaned her up. I put her pantyhose back on her, and tried to get her bra on, but her huge tits were difficult to wrangle into her bra. Plus, I wanted to play with those perfect mounds! I did get her skirt on, and I was all dressed. She woke up, and she was amazed at how much I had done for her. She was dressed up in a few minutes. I had messed up her makeup with my thrusting, I guess. I helped her with her sky-high shoes, and she fixed her hair and makeup. She looked like a sexy dream.

"Where are we going?" Paula asked me.

"Restaurant down the street. You good with that?"

"Would I be imposing too much to bring my sister with us? I don't think she has eaten anything yet. She works the overnights here," she explained.

"You have a sister? Is she as pretty as you?" I asked with a smile.

"She's exactly like I am. She is my twin." Lightning does strike twice!

"Sure. I am sure to like her then. Better call quick; our reservation is in fifteen minutes!" I pinched myself to make sure that I was not dreaming. A date with hot, hot, hot twins? She got on her phone.

"Susan? Yeah, sorry I forgot to call. I met a wonderful guy... Bob... Yes, we are going to dinner, and we were hoping you could come with us... The place down the street. We'll pick you up...I love you too." Paula spoke with her twin.

"Come on, Paula. Let's go eat." I had to help her up with her towering stilettos, and we almost had to go back and fuck some more. My stomach rumbled. In the battle for supremacy, hunger won out over sex, but not by much.

~~~~~~~~

Susan was just as good-looking as her sister was. She was precisely as good-looking as her sister. They were absolutely identical. She and I hit it off right away as we discussed the garlic rolls.

"These are great, except they don't have enough-" Susan interrupted me.

"-Garlic! You are so right. Paula, where did you get such a smart, good-looking man?" Susan asked, as she had finished my sentence perfectly.

"He came in and offered to rub my feet! And he did." Paula replied

"Paula. Your feet are sometimes stinky, especially after you are on them all day long."

"He washed them with warm soapy water. Then he rubbed them with baby oil. My dogs feel so much better. I am so happy now." Paula was smiling. She touched my face.

"That's not all he did, is it?" She was quick on the uptake.

"No. He gave me so many wonderful orgasms I lost count." Paula boasted.

"May I borrow him? PLEASE!" Her sister Susan was dead serious.

"What do you say there, stud? Wanna do both of us?" Paula asked me. I think my heart skipped a beat or two. Did she just say threesome? I was shocked.

"Wait. This is the part where I usually wake up. Sure, if you want me to." I said, pinching myself.

"I have two hours before my shift starts," Susan explained.

"Check please!" I said loudly. Time's a wastin. Damn! I really like Cape Cod!

~~~~~~~~~

I was on my back, and Paula was on my face, grinding her cunt into my mouth. I was flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue and driving her crazy. Her sister Susan was on my cock rockin' and fuckin' like there's no tomorrow. Susan was very sexy as she came just like her sister. Her ass was just as tight as Paula's. The two women were playing with each other's clits as well. Paula kissed Susan, and she kissed her right back. That was enough to make me come. Both women wanted my seed in their mouths. So they shared my jism. At ten-fifty, both girls went into overdrive; Susan had to get to work, so she practically ran out of the door. Paula had to go home to get some sleep, so she kissed me and left. Home for them both was just down the hallway. At eleven sharp, Paula called.

"I miss you. Come on down to my room." She wanted me.

"You won't get much sleep, Paula. Your shift starts at five am!"

"Promises, promises!" It sounds like she had a plan. A very dirty plan!

"I'll be there in five minutes. Set your alarm!" I countered.

~~~~~~~~~~

I fucked the beautiful woman until she passed out. Paula came hard on my cock, and passed out cold! I made sure the alarm was set for four am. I went back to my room. I changed the sheets and cleaned up a bit. I was totally tuckered out, so I was out before my head hit the pillow.

I awoke with a start as a woman sucked my cock. It was a quarter till 5 am. Paula swung around, and I had a wet snatch in my mouth. She came as I licked her sex and pushed my finger into her tight little cunt. Suddenly she was up and kissed me again and again. I exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed my seed all down. She smiled at me in that way that women do.

"Gotta go! Gotta work!" She exclaimed, then Paula was gone. I immediately fell back asleep. Wow!

I woke up again, and there was Paula sucking my cock. Oh wait, this was not Paula. This was Susan. She got me hard and sat down on my lap as my cock penetrated her wet velvet pussy. She came and trembled and came again on my dick. Oh my goodness, it was wonderful! This was just too much.

I yelled, "I'm going to come!" Susan was off my cock in a half a second as I came hard in her mouth. She swallowed all of it, everything. She smiled, exactly like Paula did!

This went on for four days. Suck-fuck, eat, drink, swim, repeat. But then, Wednesday night, everything changed. The red river had arrived. Both women were enduring their monthly visitor. Both women were no-shows, but both called, and I even offered to ride the red river, but I was politely, but firmly refused. Women and their bloody periods! My ex-wife used to love sex on her period! Not these twins. They went from sex-crazed lunatics to being nuns; and that's what I was getting: none!

To be fair, not all women like or want sex on their periods. I had just gotten used to it from my ex. My ex-wife had many very redeeming qualities, and that particular one was so very nice! Too bad she wanted to kill me most of the time. That kinda killed the mood. Sometimes she would give me a hate fuck, and those were always spectacular. She did have her moments.

I took a nice hot shower and slept, naked and totally unconcerned. I could get back some of my stamina with a few days rest. Hell of a Cape Cod vacation so far. I had gotten some time in both the indoor pool and the outdoor pool as well. Both were very clean and nice.

I had cleared a bunch of things from my bucket list, things I never dreamed about doing; I had done them this week. I was so happy I bought this lovely timeshare! Well, my ex did, but so far, I had paid 100% of the payments so that I could take a smidge of the credit! By the way, the view of the hot tub was worth the price of admission! 90% of the hot tub occupants were hot women in microscopic bikinis! Oh yeah. What a fantastic view!

~~~~~~~~~~

The day was overcast, and as my timeshare looked over the indoor pool, my room was very dark. The dark drapes also had a severe darkening effect.

At the crack of noon, my door opened, and three sexy vixens descended on my sleeping body. I had my hands on two different pussies, and a third tight little cunt was on top of me, riding my dick.

What a wet dream! I could not help myself...I shot a huge load so hard, it was like a gunshot into her womb. Wait! I wasn't dreaming! The other two women came on my fingers, working both girls' G spots.

I was still hard, and the bigger woman moved the girl off my cock, and she just jumped on me.

The girl that I had just fucked... was my own daughter Pamela! I could not believe it! I had just fucked my own beautiful daughter, and filled her cunt with a big load of my jism! Shit, I was going to hell for sure now, and maybe to prison too. Yikes! And worst of all: I had really enjoyed it. Damn, I am evil... and I like it!

In the half-light, I could just make out that I was now fucking Lorrie's mom, Audrey. Her hair was long and dark, almost jet black. She was clenching my dick with her tight little pussy, and amazingly, I was getting very hard again. The woman was squeezing my cock with her talented pussy in such an amazing fashion! Audrey fucked me like crazy like a woman possessed! She shuddered and threw her head back, and loudly screamed. Audrey was climaxing on my cock. Her hot quim was clamped down on my cock like a wet vice. It was exquisite!

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, I'm gonna coooomme! Yes, oh fuck yeah." Audrey came hard on my dick again. I had not climaxed yet. I was still very hard! Audrey was off my cock, and then her daughter Lorrie was trying to line up my still rock-hard cock with her tiny little hairless pussy. She looked just like her mother, except younger.

Her mom was helping her, well, trying to help. Lorrie was truly virginal, and was unable to get positioned to work my cock into her tiny cooter. She was dripping wet, but she didn't quite know how to aim her pussy, or aim my cock to her little hole. It didn't look like a good fit.

"You don't have to do this now! You could wait-" her mom Audrey was saying.

"-No, no, NO! I want him RIGHT now. I need to fuck him. I need his big dick inside me NOW! This instant!" And then Lorrie sat down on me hard, damn near broke off my dick, and then somehow my cock found her tiny, tight, virgin hole... and she was a virgin no more! She screamed loud enough to wake up the dead. I was deep inside the now happily-fucking, vice-grip-tight, not-quite-a-virgin-anymore girl. Lorrie was beaming! There was a little bit of blood...

"I did it, Mom! I fucked this big dicked bastard, and I am officially a woman! Jesus, this man is so big down there. Are they all this big? I only ever felt this one and Daddy's, and Bob's is way bigger and thicker than my father's."

I wondered about that. She was messing around with her dad? Who the fuck am I to criticise? People in glass houses should not throw stones. I had just fucked my young sexy daughter and loved every second of it.

"No Dear, this penis is very, very nice. Very big, and nice and thick. I had such a nice orgasm on it. Did you come on him?" Audrey asked her daughter Lorrie.

"I felt like my pussy and clit exploded in pleasure. It was wonderful. Is that an orgasm? It felt like when I masturbate, but way, way more intense. I thought the first time was supposed to be awful and painful? I felt a sharp pain, but after that, I felt nothing but wonderful gut-wrenching pleasure. I want to fuck him again and again. Is that normal?"

"We all want to fuck him again dear. He's really hung like a horse and has some great stamina. He just fucked three women to big orgasms! If I would have known, I'd have tried to seduce him years ago, married or not! You have to give him time to recover. Hard sex takes a lot out of a man." Audrey explained to her daughter.

"Mom, look! He's hard again! I need to fuck this stud. Pam, you bitch, you've been holding out on us! Ugh, oh fuck yes. I love the way he stretches me out! He fills up my pussy so perfectly. Oh my god, I'm going to, ugh, ugh, ugh! OOOH FUCK ME, I'M COMING! AAAIIEEYAAHHH!" Lorrie had a huge climax, and just like her mom, she grabbed my cock with her tight little cunt.

Truth be told, her mom grabbed my dick ten times tighter, but Audrey had obviously had lots of practice over the years. This was Lorrie's first time fucking! She continued to fuck me hard and fast. Lorrie was loving her first time fucking. She threw her head back and climaxed again.

Well, now Lorrie was officially a woman. She had just taken her own virginity... I was just a sleepy hard tool! Not that I am complaining, but she was so damn tight it hurt. She was trying to move, but there was no room to maneuver. She was enjoying it. Lorrie was learning how to fuck, and Lord, she was a very quick study! She was bound and determined to fuck me to death.

"Oh fuck, it hurts! He is so fuckin big! I love it. I... I'm going to come again! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yes! Oh! Ugh, ugh, ugh. YESS!" Lorrie was in some pain, and deep pleasure, and she was hard squeezing my cock, very, very hard. She trembled and came on me again.

Lorrie called out my name, "BOB! Oh BOB! I love you Bob!"

Her mom Audrey was playing with Lorrie's clit, and my daughter Pam was sucking on one of Lorrie's hard protruding nipples. I was going to come, very massively. Lorrie came again, very hard. Her cunt was like a steel vice. A convulsing steel vice! I could not hold back. My climax would be volcanic.

"Ugh, gonna cum, ugh, oh here it comes, oh yes! Coming! Ugh. Ugh! Ugh, Ugh..." I shot a gallon of semen into my young daughter's friend's tiny cunt. Lorrie was coming hard too. Again!

She screamed my name as she climaxed on my spurting dick, "Ohmygod BOB! Cooomming!" She shook as she peaked. Her tiny pussy was locked on my cock throughout her orgasm.

Lorrie seemed to relish my jism shooting into her cunt. Her head was thrown back again as she climaxed. She was smiling a mile wide. She ran out of steam and leaned forward on my chest. Her face in the crook of my neck. I was still all the way up her tiny wet and now full cunt. She was packed with my semen. The only reason it wasn't dripping out was my dick was plugging her hole. She kissed my neck tenderly.