Cape Cod Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I live in Bethlehem. That's practically down the street! Let's us exchange information. You never know when something comes along, you know?" Mabel was delighted to possibly continue with the vacation relationship. I was not sure what she and I had in common besides sex. The girls seemed to have some trepidation that I was gonna be with this nice older woman. I think she posed a real threat to them. I was going to reassure them.

We said our goodbyes and then Mabel was soon gone.

The girls were very quiet.

"She seems like a very nice person. Too bad we will probably never see her again." I said.

"What do you mean?" my daughter asked.

"Unless I miss my guess, she is very married. She was going out the door and she was putting her wedding rings back on. I doubt that phone number will work. She was just trying to get laid today. The thing with the phone numbers was just to be polite."

"You think so Daddy?" Pam asked me, still looking for reassurance. Her eyes were questioning.

"Yeah I do. You want to try the number? We have nothing else in common except sex anyway, so why worry?" I said.

The girls seemed very relieved. Time for a walk. "You girls want ice cream? It's right down the street." You have to love Cape Cod. Mini golf and ice cream every three blocks!

"Let's go. I want rocky road," Pam said. My daughter loves rocky road.

"I want a banana milk shake," Lorrie said very suggestively. "A big fat banana!" She said with a smile. She looked at me. Dirty girl!

"Me too, with a huge fat banana!" Audrey chimed in. She grinned at me.

So for the next four days, I fucked the two nineteen year old girls, and the hot, hot,...oh so hot, (milf) mother. I was going to die with a big smile on my face. We went to the pool, and to the beautiful beach. It seemed like the girls were insatiable, with Audrey being the horniest! She would jump on top of my morning wood and fuck me awake. The girls only ever gave me wake up blow jobs.

I drew the line at shopping. I just hate shopping. They must have bought me a hundred shirts...I bought them a bunch of touristy things and just had them all shipped home...So all three women went out to satisfy their shopping gene. I gave them each a five hundred dollar visa gift card and the girls promised to be back in two hours. Ha hah! Right. They were gone for hours and hours. Women love to shop for sure!

I took a shower and started to read a novel I had brought. I made it to the end of the first page and I was fast asleep. I awoke to find Susan sucking on my dick. Susan the twin. She was naked and horny. I put her on her back, and sucked on her nipples, then I went south and dined at the Y. She went a little bonkers as I ate her out, and played with her asshole. I fucked the crap out of her. She came and came. She was delighted to fuck me hard. She held me in her arms and legs. After a while I realized I was very sweated up and we showered. She then surprised me.

"You want to sleep with me?" She asked me.

"Oh, you are still working the graveyard shift?"

"Not for long. They fired my sister, so I quit. I gave them two weeks notice. I see you have been busy while we had our red river monthly." She said that without rancor or malice.

"My daughter and her girlfriend and her mother." I said.

"You are fucking your own daughter?" Her face showed her huge surprise. Not like she was passing judgment on me or anything like that. Just a bit of surprise that I was in an incestuous relationship.

"Well technically... years ago, her mother cheated on me, and she, my daughter that is, was the result of that tryst. So I am not her biological father. Now that my ex wife and I are finally divorced... I have no true blood relationship with her daughter, although I raised her. I love her.. That will never change. She had taken her mom's side in the divorce, but she still loves me. And her friend was a virgin, and she wanted me to... um... be her first! Her mom said she was infatuated with me for years, but she never let on... so I just fucked them all! Please don't judge me." I could feel her judging me. Like a fist in my damn heart.

"No, no, no, never. Would you consider taking me home with you? I mean back to your place in Pennsylvania? I know I am probably just some vacation pussy to you..." she was crying. Real torrential downpour tears. She was truly devastated by something or someone.

"No, you are not just vacation pussy. Yes, you can absolutely live at my house. But only if your sister is going to come back with us as well. You can't break up a perfect, beautiful matched set!" I thought I saw a wave of relief happiness wash over her. Like I was real all of a sudden. Like there was a way out of their big problems. I felt like I was a little bit of a hero to them. I mean what the hell... I have a huge empty house... My daughter has a room there, she hasn't been in it for a very long time. She stays either at school or with her mother. So why not?

"Really?" She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary, just like that. "You're not just fucking with me are you? I think my sister would jump at the chance.`` She talked like it was a done deal.

"I got saddled with a huge six bedroom house in the divorce. I can't sell it because I am way underwater with the bank. It's worth much less than what I owe. So I just keep making the payments and eventually it will all work out. But I just rattle around in it. I will be so happy to have you and Paula there with me. I seriously doubt my daughter and her BFF and mom are going to continue with me. There is a huge age difference between the younger two women and me. I guess they are just getting their feet wet in the fountain of love, and they will be gone as soon as they find some nice young men of the same age. Probably the same with you and your sister. You two are so beautiful, the guys will fall all over both of you. I guess I should just be happy with whatever time I am given with you, and that is that. But I would love to have you girls come stay with me for as long as you like." I promised her. Her eyes were full of tears.

I knew it really was just a true vacation romance, and it had a very definite shelf life. But what the hell? I certainly had nothing to lose. My other three so-called relationships seemed just as tenuous. Every one of them was just a house of cards in a big windstorm, held together by love on my end, and a passing fancy from each of the beautiful women. The chance of any of the relationships working out was pretty slim, all sex aside. But hope springs eternal.

I figured I would be all alone eventually. Just a matter of time. Why try to fight the tide? I would just be the best person I could be, and try to understand when I was being supplanted that it was inevitable. Ego aside, I was not stupid! Really it was a shame, because I loved one and all of the woman in my "tribe". Love would not trump biology however. I knew my chances. So what? Carpe diem. Live for today! Let tomorrow take care of itself.

Pam was the one possible exception, I hoped. She had a genuine affection for me, and I for her. But it crossed my mind that if she found the right young man... She would beg my forgiveness, and I would be history in the archive. No, none of my current relationships were rock solid. How does the song go? Dust in the wind? Seems apropos. Such is life. So sad, too bad, bye bye. It is what it is.

So my only plan was stupidly simple. Love each and every one of them, as much as humanly possible. Love them deeply and unconditionally, and when the time came, try to be understanding about that which they have no control. I was blessed to be able to have and love so many different women. I just had to remember that all things are temporary. That's just how life is.

Yet God had led me to the place where I was, so who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? With wonderful gifts came a huge responsibility, and the full expectation that I was to look after these five gorgeous women, body, mind and soul! I hope I am up to the task. Just because I can fuck five women to their satisfaction, it doesn't mean I can provide for them! I would pray for strength and wisdom. And lots of Viagra.

"I'm going to call Paula now. She was very devastated by her getting fired. I have to go get some sleep. Here is a key to my room. Come sleep with me, if you can get away. But I do mean sleep. I am extremely tired and exhausted. You do wear me out." Susan said smiling, as she kissed me and left. I was pretty tired too. I fell asleep in just minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~

The two teen girls and mom returned with three big beautiful pizzas and drinks. I didn't care for wine coolers, but all three women loved them. They had got me a six pack of Sam Adams, so I was just fine.

"We have to talk." All three women looked at me in shock.

"Girls, before you drove up here and stole my heart, I was seeing a pair of twins that worked in the office at the front desk. They have both lost their jobs here and they have no place to go. They will be out in the street in a week or two. I have invited them to come down to the house in Pennsylvania, and try to get a fresh start. To get back on their feet." The women looked at me like I had two heads.

"No, no, no Daddy! You are mine!" Pam was very upset. Alarmingly upset. Like I had 'betrayed her' upset.

"And you mine too!" Lorrie almost yelled at me. Lorrie was equally upset. Like I had just pulled out the rug from beneath them both. So much for honesty.

"You said that you loved me. Has that changed?" Audrey was much more adult and quite circumspect, but I knew she was upset too! Seething in fact. She just hid it better.

"Nothing has changed, except two girls are in terrible trouble. You girls want me to leave them in the street? What happened between them and I was before you even got here, and they both deserve my help. Don't forget I had no clue what you girls were planning to do to me," I was explaining.

"JUST WHAT DID WE DO?!" exclaimed Pam. Anger flashed across her face.

"Stole my heart. I love all three of you, even though I am very much afraid that the summer romance with me shall not last beyond the first good looking boy who asks you out. I want to spend as much time as I can with you before the inevitable happens, and I have opened my heart to all of you. There is one more thing to consider," I said, looking straight into each of their eyes. They looked at me with hurt, anger, and possibly hope.

"They might not even want to come all the way down to Pennsylvania either. They will surely need all your help, from the three of you. I can only provide room and board, and I will need your help with them. I realize that I am asking you to trust me, and I don't know what the outcome will be from this adventure. Do you trust me? Do you really love me, or is it just lust? Will you help me to take care of them?" I asked them in all sincerity. "They are not like a pair of stray kittens here. They are people in need of real help."

"Do you still love me Dad?" Pam asked me quietly. I kissed her and hugged her. She opened her heart to me, and I would earn her respect the hard way if I had to.

"Only till I'm dead. After that, I will be somewhere very hot, so I suppose you will be on your own then," I said, pointing down.

"What about me?" Lorrie asked, the worry trembling in her voice. Again I kissed Lorrie this time and hugged her.

"Of course I love you Lorrie." I held the two teens. I squeezed them both. I held them both tight.

"You are planning to drop me?" Audrey looked stricken. I grabbed Audrey and kissed her hard. So hard she squealed.

"Why on earth would I ever want to drop you Audrey? I love you very much, and if you search your heart of hearts, you know it too. I am very much afraid that each, and all three of you will just meet some rich, smart, good-looking guy, and whoosh, you will be gone with the wind. I count all my time with each of you as a huge treasure, my own treasure... that for a brief instant I loved you all, and you loved me back." I was crying now. "That wonderful time we spend together, well... it means the world to me. Are you girls planning on leaving me when we get back home?" I was in full tears now. I was wracked with real tears now. I was sobbing.

"Never. You are mine now, and I am yours." Audrey spoke happily.

"Nah ahh! Mine, mine, mine- forever!" Lorrie was a little bit possessive. But she did love me.

"No way, you are stuck with me Dad, till I'm dead!" they all reassured me. It felt very nice. But I am fully aware of the fact that... words are cheap. Actions speak louder than words. And mother nature will not be denied.

"What about these girls? I hate them already." Audrey did not mince words. She knew her competition when she saw it.

"Please don't be that way. They are going to need all our help to get back on their feet. I really do like them both, but... they will find guys very quickly, and be gone very fast. I guess they are just so out of my league anyway. I could not hope to be with those two girls in my wildest dreams. They will be gone just like that." I spoke and snapped my fingers. "Even if I was not with each of you, they are going to be very short term. I want you all to meet, we will get this all straightened out together. Perhaps you will understand what I am saying to you."

"We just need to go shopping for a couple of shovels." Audrey was kidding, although she was not smiling. I hope she was kidding.

~~~~~~~~~~

I spoke with one of the pool maintenance guys, about getting some marijuana for the party. He said I could easily get it myself at the dispensary. I explained that I could not get caught up with weed and keep my job clearances for Uncle Sam. I gave him a thousand dollars and said get some brownies as well, and I had to give him another five hundred. Plus he wanted three hundred bucks profit for himself. I didn't even argue.

I hoped the weed would help in my plan. Get all the women buzzed and high, and let them get to know each other. I know, stupid plan. I didn't have a better one. Oh, and lots of wine coolers!

~~~~~~~~~

The next night was the night of the party. I had reserved a nice table at the fancy Italian place next door. I hoped that it would not be like a scene from the Godfather! I don't want blood in the spaghetti.

We all trooped in and sat at a big round table and Pam immediately sat down next to me on my right. Susan sat next to my left, and then her sister Paula sat to her left! On my opposite side was Pam, then Lorrie and then her mom Audrey. You could cut the tension with a knife. I had second thoughts about my dumb plan. Women are so catty and they are like lionesses. They go in for the kill!

All the women dressed up to the nines. They all had their own versions of the ubiquitous "little black dress " and all were wearing black silk stockings and stilettos or "fuck-me-pumps". They were all lovely and looked good enough to eat! I was having trouble thinking that I had bedded all of these gorgeous women in such a short time! The fact there was a sort of competition for my love and admiration. This fact was not lost on me.

I had on a blue blazer and my favorite light grey dress pants and my shiny shoes from Florsheim.

I had managed to secure a haircut here on the cape by dint of Susan's friend Sherry, who needed the work. It only cost me about $125 and she shaved me for another $50... Top and bottom!

She said that I was so handsome that she wanted to suck my cock... So I just let her! Sherry even swallowed! Sherry didn't charge me for the blowjob. I did give her a fifty dollar tip. This was quite remarkable, given that she was, and is, a real self-proclaimed lesbian! I am not complaining! Lesbians need love too! So... We all were looking pretty nice that night.

For the umpteenth time, I wondered if this was a really stupid plan. Get the girls a bit drunk and high and fuck them all tonight. Trial by fire. But whose trial? Theirs or mine? Hmmm. Yeah, this plan was stupid any way you could look at it. But I don't have any better ideas either. What the fuck. I had to try something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were perusing the menu and this tall slender young man came to the table. He seemed a bit effeminate, but I could be wrong.

"I am Nicholas, I will be your waiter this evening. May I say ladies, you all look astounding. Would you all care for a drink? Perhaps some table wine? Our specials are on the back of the regular menu, and our soups for this evening are shrimp bisque or Italian wedding soup. May I take your drink order please?"

"Chocolate Martini please."

"Same,"

"Me too!"

"Ok, I'll try one,"

"Sounds like a good idea. Me too." Audrey was the last to order except for me.

"Makers Mark, rocks with a twist, branchwater back."

"Very good sir. Will bottled water suffice sir?"

"Fine. We'll have the extra large assortment platter for an appetizer as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dinner went surprisingly well. The twins spoke about the job, their evil boss, and their poor mom's divorce. She was being more or less forced out of her little tiny cottage, as it was to be sold as marital property. The two women were living with her in the two bedroom tiny house and they both were using unused rooms at the resort. Of course with one of the two women fired, her sister immediately quit in her support. The district manager had caused many people to quit or get fired. She was a corporate axe woman. So now all three were going to be out on the street.

"Don't they have rules about eviction? Can't you or your mom fight it?" Lorrie asked.

"Lawyers cost a huge amount of money. My stepfather is a lawyer, so he knows all the tricks. He is a crook. Our mom is going to lose everything. She will eventually get her share of the property when the sale closes and the divorce is final. I don't know how long it will take. Neither does she. Your act of kindness... taking care of us ... Well, it has been a lifesaver and we both are very very grateful. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart." Susan beamed at me.

"That goes double from me," her sister Paula chimed in, also beaming at me. The twins had made a good impression on the trio of women. I had not exaggerated their plight. If anything, I had underplayed it. I did not know that their mother was in dire straits as well.

The twins begged off as they had to go help their mother. I guess she and the twins were packing. They kissed me and were gone with no fanfare. It was a different mood entirely with my girls now. It seemed like the message that I had sent was now received and accepted.

"So you were not lying at all. What are you doing about their mom? Did you make any plans?"

"I have never even met the woman. I did not know that their mother was in trouble too. My house is huge, I will offer her a place there to try to heal and get back on her feet, but I certainly don't know if she will accept my help. She doesn't even know me. So who knows? All we can do is try to help."

"What a crazy vacation it's been... at least it has been nice weather here on the Cape. I hate to leave!" Audrey commented.

"I wish we could stay longer here on the cape. The ocean and the weather are so..." Lorrie wished out loud. "Perfect!" and she looked at me.

"You are welcome to stay here for the last week if you want. Can't you get off work somehow?" I asked the three women who were leaving. I did not want them to go.

"No, my job already told me that I was gonna get canned if I don't show up for my shift on Sunday. Fuckin' pricks," Lorrie said. You could see the disappointment on her face.

"My job said basically the same thing. Show up or get fired." My daughter related. I know Pam was skating on thin ice with her asshole boss. I had spoken to the dickhead. I don't like him at all. I wanted to punch his face, he was so damned obnoxious.