Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three thousand for each of them," he said.

I laughed and told him they were worth triple that. "They are dancers and courtesans."

I could see that he wanted to refuse but the look of greed was in his eyes. He was used to picking up girls off the streets. A woman who looked like Antoinette wouldn't come along very often.

"If it's too much," I said, and held out my hand for the pad.

He shook his head. "Come in."

The room just had a few pieces of furniture and a double bed. It was just as shabby and run down as I remembered it. The first thing he asked me was why I hadn't taken them to a slave market. I explained that I wanted to sell directly to the brothels and that he was the man with the contacts.

"I want one hundred and twenty thousand for them all, whatever you make on top of that is yours to keep."

It was a good deal, but not too good. It was enough to keep his interest but not arouse suspicion. He nodded, and told me he could get in touch with the right people.

"If you get the buyers together I can bring her as the sample. What do you say?"

He still looked a little unsure but his greed got the better of him in the end.

"Okay," he said, "bring her here, she can spend the night with me as a sign of good faith."

I chuckled and told him that wasn't going to work. "Money first, darling."

He smiled and looked a little more relaxed. "I have a place in the new town, why don't you bring her there, and I will bring along some friends and we can do some business."

I had always suspected this wasn't his main residence. If he was earning any sort of money there was no way he lived in such a shabby place. He gave me the details and I told him I would be there.

As I made my way back to my hotel I knew the easy part was over. The next part of my plan would take a lot of cunning and a lot of help from Antoinette.

**********

I met her at my hotel and together we went through what would happen tonight. I asked her again if she was sure wanted to do this. She was keen to pay me back. When I had freed her from captivity she had wanted to return, it was only after my ordeal with the blue lotus perfume that both of us realised why we had been acting the way we had. All her life she had been under its spell. It was only my accidental usage of it that had made her even aware of it.

She was especially keen when I told her what I would be doing with the money I would be getting.

I knew that her picture would have aroused interest in Lessing. Antoinette was one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid my eyes on. No man or woman couldn't be impressed by her attractiveness. Her cheekbones were high and angular, and her piercing blue eyes glowed with life. Her lips though were something else, they looked as if they were carved out of porcelain, and when she smiled she seemed to light up any room. She had an hourglass shape, wide hips and an impressive bust. Her long legs seemed to carry on forever.

As we chatted I could tell that her attitude had altered. She still had the poise and grace of someone who had many years of formal training, but there was a new edge to her. One that was brought on by her brief spell on the Siren's Kiss. Gone were the fake platitudes and demure outlook. She was a lot more serious and confident now. I didn't doubt that she had many admirers amongst the crew. In truth, I was one of them, although my feeling for Roki would not allow me to take things any further.

We made our way into the new town. It was for the richer residents. The ones that could afford secured compounds. They were the ones that owned the shipyards and ran the amenities like power and water supply. A large wall separated the area from the rest of Ferin, but Lessing had left instructions that we be let through.

It was dark when we arrived at his place. It was guarded and the walls looked big, but that didn't worry me. Lessing met us at the entrance.

"Everybody is here," he said, with a smile. Then a look of pleasure crossed his face as he got his first look at Antoinette. She was cloaked like me, but her face was the perfect indication of what may lay beneath. "You must be Antoinette," he said, softly.

"Yes, Sir," she said, politely with her velvety smooth voice.

He relieved me of my weapons and promised I would be safe inside. I grudgingly accepted.

His place was indeed a grander place than the small room I had first encountered him. It was sparsely decorated and gave me the impression he didn't stay in one place for too long. I also sensed a nervousness about him. I didn't think it was me, and I guessed this might be a big deal for him, monetarily wise.

When we got into the main living area I started to realise why he was so jittery. There were six men already there and double the number of bodyguards. This was indeed a very big event, and I tried to keep my calm. The two mauler pistols I had just given up would have helped with that.

The men looked finely dressed and I assumed they owned the brothels. I wondered if one of them owned the brothel that Alissia was in. One of them did stand out to me though. It was Gabel. He was sitting comfortably on a plush leather couch and puffed on a very fat cigar. The memories of Gabel breaking me in on his bed flashed into my head. He had leveraged my wax addiction for his own purposes, just as Lessing had, and just like Lessing, he showed no signs of recognizing me.

"I think we should get down to business," he said, nervously next to me.

There was a low table in the centre of the room, I led Antoinette up to it and helped her step onto it.

"This is Antoinette, she is from the liner The Eden. I have eleven more girls like her waiting to be sold for the right price."

On cue, she pulled off the cloak and let it drop onto the table. Underneath she was wearing the finest lingerie. Black stockings and garter, matched with a lacy black bra that accentuated her large round breasts. The only unfashionable thing she wore was the heavy collar around her neck that I had found in the ship's stores. Some of the men sat forward in their seats while others played a more stoic game. Antoinette looked and was built like a goddess. She couldn't help but demand attention. Even those whose preference lay elsewhere were captivated and intrigued by her looks.

"The Eden," one of the men started, "it was attacked by pirates."

"It was," I replied with a grin in the corner of my mouth. He couldn't keep his eyes off her body.

Antoinette didn't just stand there like a statue she walked back and forth on a pair of platform heels, making sure each buyer got a good long look at her bronzed smooth skin.

"She is very well trained," another man commented.

"There all are, I said, "They were dancers aboard the liner, but also courtesans to the first-class passengers. All are fully trained in etiquette and the art of lovemaking. Why don't you tell them, Antoinette."

Her voice was measured and crisp. "From the age of seven I was schooled in many languages and local customs, at thirteen I was trained to sing and dance. When I turned eighteen I was instructed in sexual relations. I was taught to please men and women of all ages and dispositions. I have entertained some of the wealthiest men in the free systems."

Gabel was the next one to speak and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I heard his voice. "How do we know all the other girls look as good as her."

"She is just the sample, I am happy to return any money if you are not fully satisfied."

One of the men spoke to Antoinette directly. "How would you feel working in a brothel?" he asked. Her reply was poised and elegantly spoken. She told him how much she looked forward to her new role and how much it pleased her to serve.

"Can I have some time alone with her in private to help me make my decision?"

I smiled and told the man that if he bought her he could have all the time he wanted.

"Okay gentlemen," Lessing said, "you've seen the sample, now if you would like to make a bid on your pads."

As the men busied themselves with their pads, I told Lessing quietly that I needed a word in private.

"Yes of course," he said, and led me into the hall. "Is everything alright?"

"Not really," I said, "we lost one of the girls."

"What, do you mean, lost one?"

"I won't go into it, but one of our crew went a bit too far."

He shook his head incredulously. "You should have said that when you arrived."

"I know, I know," I said, holding my hands up. "My Captain doesn't know, and will still want the full amount. I have a few men scouring the streets now looking for a replacement."

"That won't do," he said, with a wavering in his voice. "They will notice a difference between a high-class courtesan and some street rat."

"I have an idea," I said, and reminded him his cut would be just the same.

He thought about it and then shook his head. "I can't trick these men, they are my lively hood."

"Okay, another five thousand on top of your cut."

"Really?"

"Uh huh," I said.

He laughed now, and looked a bit more relaxed. "What's your idea?"

"Well we will have to clean her up first so we can't bring her in with the rest, is there another entrance?"

He nodded and told me there was a way through the back. I asked him to show me, and indeed there was a heavy steel door with a keypad, that led out onto the street.

"I'll get my people to bring her here first and we can slip her into the group when they arrive."

"Sure, sounds like a good plan," he said, and we made our way back into his house.

*********

Lessing collected the bids from the men and came over to me at the bar area. I watched as he made sense of them. As I expected no one would be buying them all, but instead were opting to just buy a few of them.

"Hutther wants five of them for nine thousand a piece. Gabel wants just one, but for fourteen thousand."

Eventually, he came to the best deal we could make. Two of the men were dismissed and made their exits, leaving four left and their bodyguards. Everything was going better than I had expected. It seemed on Ferrin, business was conducted quickly and efficiently.

Lessing brought me over to the remaining men, and told them he would be collecting their credit passes now. As he was acting as the middle man he would be holding onto them for the time being.

"You can bring the rest of the girls up now," he said, to me.

"The one I want is already here," Gabel said, and then asked Antoinette to come and sit in his lap. She looked at me for a second, not moving, and I held my hand up to signal her to stay where she was.

"Why does he get to have her," one of the other men asked.

Lessing interrupted and told the men that lots would be drawn once the girls were here to make things fair.

"I will give you an extra thousand for her," Gabel said.

"The bidding has ended," was my stern reply.

"Yes yes, she is pretty," Lessing said, trying to calm things down, "but I can assure you so are all the other girls, let's just wait till they get here before we started falling out."

"Lessing, why don't you show Antoinette somewhere quiet while I finish up here." I said.

"Of course," he said, and happily helped her off the low table.

Before he could take her out of the room, Gabel spoke up again.

"How about this," he said, turning to the men he was with. "I give you all five hundred credits so I can jump the queue and take this girl."

I protested but the men ignored me as they talked amongst themselves. I looked at Lessing for help but he shrugged. My plan was to get Lessing and Antoinette somewhere quiet so I could relieve him of the credits. Then we could escape through the back gate. This was something I hadn't anticipated.

The men reached an understanding and let Gabel pay them for Antoinette.

"It's a deal then," Lessing said.

I cursed inside as instead of taking her out of the room he took her over to Gabel. She smiled sweetly as she perched on his leg.

"This is your new owner," Lessing said.

Antoinette played it cool and nodded. She knew this wasn't part of the plan, but what could I do? Gabel smiled too and ran his chubby hand across her silky smooth thigh.

"So you were part of the crew that raided the Eden then?" One of the men asked suddenly.

"Something like that," I said, absently. I was trying to think of a new way to get out of here, it was not going to be easy.

"How long will the girls take to get here?" Another one asked.

"A few hours," I said, and took a seat on one of the couches.

"If you ever need a job," Hutther said, "I could do with a woman like you."

"I'm not a pleasure girl," I said, coldly.

He laughed and told me he didn't mean it like that. "I'm always looking for competent people who know how to conduct business."

I smiled and thanked him for the offer. They chatted amongst themselves as we waited. Then after a few minutes, I checked my comms device and gave Lessing a nod.

"Just a few things to finalize," he said, gleefully to the crowd as we made our way into the back again.

"That extra girl is arriving now," I said, to him quietly.

As we walked across the darkened courtyard I told him he had made a lot of money tonight.

He turned his head and had a big smile of his face. "It's been a good night."

In his pocket were the credit passes and in mine a medical injector. While he had taken my guns he hadn't the sense to search me.

We reached the heavy door and as his hand hovered over the keypad he asked me who had recommended him to me.

I shrugged and told him it was just someone in a local brothel.

"Which one, out of curiosity?"

He wasn't keying in the code and I felt my heart race a little.

"I'd rather not say, they didn't have a lot of nice things to say about you."

He laughed and keyed in the code.

"Let's hope this street rat has some nice tits," he said, as I pressed the medical injector into his neck. He swatted at it, as if it was a bug, but it was too late for him and moments later he slumped to the ground. He was still breathing. I would have enjoyed killing him, but when he came around and the men inside found out he had helped rob them their punishment would be far worse.

I gathered the credit passes. It was well over a hundred and fifty thousand, more than enough to buy Alissia and a shuttle for her. Now I just had to get Antoinette out of there safely.

*************

When I got back Antoinette was on her feet and Gabel was wrapping her cloak around her shoulders.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

He nodded and told me he was leaving now.

"You can't," I said, quickly. "We still haven't concluded our business."

He shrugged and told me he had paid for his girl and was taking her home.

"We don't have a problem with it," one of the men said. I did though and frantically tried to think of a way to delay him.

"There is another girl for sale," I said.

This stopped him, but only momentarily.

"Like her?" he asked.

I shook my head and told him it was me.

He laughed and told me I was too old to be a pleasure slave.

"My contract on my ship is coming to an end," I said, addressing the room. "I'm looking for a new job opportunity." There had already been an interest in hiring me and I thought this was the best way to keep things going.

The man who had originally made the proposition about hiring me was the first one to speak. His name was Hutther, and he was a bit younger than Gabel.

"I can match anything you are making now, and even throw in some perks."

"Oh really," I said, with a smile.

"I treat my employees well. A nice apartment in the new town, even a couple of slaves."

"Mmm, that would beat being in space for months at an end."

Then I turned to the rest of the group and asked them if anyone had a counteroffer.

"You really must hate being a pirate," one of them muttered. None of them looked interested though.

"What about you? You looking for new staff?" I asked, directly to Gabel.

He smirked, and told me that the girls he hired were usually a lot younger. Everybody in the room knew what he meant, and I saw a few smiles. If I could just get them somewhere quiet I thought.

"You haven't asked what I can do for you yet," I said, with a grin.

The end of his cigar glowed red as inhaled a large amount of smoke. "Like what?" he asked, as he exhaled.

"More girls like her," I said and gestured towards Antoinette. "She's practically untouched, much better than the girls that end up on Ferrin." I explained how my Captain was moving onto new targets, but I was happy to continue seeking out girls like Antoinette. I knew from experience that the slaves brought to Ferrin were often well passed their used-by date, or had spent the entire trip here as playthings for the pirates that brought them. "And without my crews cut, a lot cheaper too."

"I will buy any future, untouched girls," Hutther said.

"She doesn't want a job," Gabel said, smugly. "She needs a partner, someone to finance her. Isn't that right girl?"

I nodded.

He told me that he'd had many offers like that in the past. They mostly ended up with a loss, or the person running away with his money.

"Most of them were men I imagine, ones that brought you drugged up girls that ended up costing you more in the long run. I can bring you trained girls."

"Uh huh, maybe I will think about it. Come to my pleasure house sometime and we will talk." He finished putting the cloak on Antoinette, and signalled to his bodyguard that he was ready to leave.

Damn it, I thought, I was about to try again to plead my case when Hutther spoke up.

"I will take that deal, it could be a nice little pipeline for me. How many girls could you bring me?"

"With a ship, three of four every six months," I said. "and they will be exclusively for you, I promise not to sell to your competitors."

It was the last part that stopped Gabel in his tracks. He was a businessman after all and knowing his competition might get an advantage over him made him think twice about leaving.

"You would be very wise to come and talk to me before you make your final decision."

"She's made her decision Gabel. She's a smart woman."

"We can speak privately now if you would like?" I asked, Gabel.

Instead of looking perturbed, he smiled. Hutther protested, but I assured him I would speak to both of them before I made my decision.

I led Gabel, his bodyguard and Antoinette through the kitchen into one of the back rooms. I had no idea where I was going, and picked a likely looking door. It was a games room with a veranda door leading out to the courtyard. It was perfect. The only thing that wasn't was the bodyguard Gabel had brought with him. I had my medical injector, but he was most likely armed with a gun. Antoinette was certainly no fighter. I had to get rid of him.

"You would be a fool working for Hutther," Gabel said

"I see," I said, casually. There was a games table in the middle of the room. It looked like pool, but there were translucent pyramids on the table. It wasn't like anything I had ever seen before.

"I deal in quality, not quantity," he said, and then turned to Antoinette. "She is the best, isn't she? You brought the prettiest as the sample."

I nodded with a wry smile. "You are very astute."

He grinned and asked me what my terms were.

I told him I would prefer to speak in private, and maybe he could ask his bodyguard to leave. He shook his head, and told me I could speak freely.

I made up some numbers, but not too tempting. Enough so he would know I was being serious.

"Also a little favour too, when I return to Ferrin, I would like to spend some time with Antoinette in private. I grew very fond of her on the journey here."

"Ah," he said, with his face lighting up. "That's why you were eager for me to hear your offer."