Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh, in fact if you ever consider selling her I would like first refusal on her."

He laughed. "You're a little smitten," he said and opened her cloak. He examined her perfect body. "I doubt I will ever sell her, but from time to time you can enjoy her company." He asked Antoinette what she thought about that, and she replied, that I had been very kind to her.

"Will you treat her well?" I asked.

He turned back to me and told me all his girls were treated well. I knew that was a lie but held my tongue.

He made his counter offer which was slightly lower than mine, and I agreed to his terms.

"How does that feel?"

"I feel richer already," I said, with a wicked smile on my lips.

"Also I would like a little favor too." He approached me and I felt myself stiffen up a little, but did my best to hold my composure.

He placed his finger under my chin, and told me he would like my private company from time to time. My blood ran cold at the thought, and I wondered if he was testing me somehow. I was twice the age of Antoinette, and she was far prettier.

"Why?" I asked, coldly.

He chuckled and stroked the skin at the top of my throat. "So you can show me your loyalty."

"Tell your bodyguard to leave, and I will show you how loyal I am," I said, softly.

He smiled thinly and stepped back.

"Search her first," he said, to the guard.

Lessing hadn't bothered but Gabel was more cautious. I stayed as cool as possible, even though my heart was racing hard in my chest. The large man patted me down, and then searched my pockets. He left my comms device and credits, but the medical injector caught his eye and he showed it to Gabel.

"It has a knockout drug inside, when you're selling slaves it comes in handy," I said, as casually as possible.

He nodded, but took it and examined it non-the-less. "Smart girl," he muttered. Then he turned to his bodyguard. "Go on, go tell Hutther she has made her decision." For a second I thought he was going to tell Antoinette to go with him, but he didn't and said she could stay and watch us get acquainted. The three of us were alone now, but not out of danger yet.

With my medical injector still in his fat hand he turned his attention back to me. "Are you sure this isn't filled with a recreational substance?"

I wondered if that was why I was searched, not to look for any potential threats, but to see if I was going to cause him any trouble.

"Try it on her," I said, gesturing towards Antoinette. I knew he wouldn't, but had to call his bluff.

He smiled seemingly satisfied with my explanation, and approached me. "We are going to have a very fruitful relationship."

"I hope so," I said with a wavering voice as he backed me against the gaming table.

He tossed the injector onto the playing surface, and then wrapped his hands around my slim waist.

"Now, how are you going to show me your loyalty?"

My heart was pounding, and I took a quick glance over to Antoinette who looked just as unsure as I felt. I knew I had to do something, with the medical injector behind me somewhere I had to be bold.

With a forced grin on my lips I started to unzip my coveralls.

"Good girl," he whispered, as I pulled it to my navel. Then with a look of amusement on his fat face, I pulled open the fabric exposing my bare breasts to him.

"You wouldn't have done this for Hutther would you?"

I shook my head and as I arched my back, I placed my hands behind me onto the gaming surface. As his hands crept up my torso towards my plump breasts, mine searched blindly for the injector. He found his prize before I did and squeezed my tits firmly. I watched as he played with them. My nipples started to react and grow larger under the palms of his hands.

"Ahh," I yelped suddenly, as he roughly pinched one. I had to turn my distress into a smile as my hands frantically searched. I could feel my cheeks turning red as he playfully tugged on them.

"Obedience suits you," he said, and put his hand around the back of my neck. With a sharp tug, he jerked my head forward and placed his mouth over mine. The taste of cigars filled my mouth and he shoved his tongue between my lips. I nearly wretched. As he kissed me sloppily my fingers finally found what they were looking for.

I had the medical injector in my hand and it was no trouble to press it into his neck. Like Lessing, he slowly crumpled to the floor.

Antoineette let out a long breath that she looked to have been holding the entire time. Gabel was still alive, and had I had more time I would have liked to have killed him.

I zipped up my coveralls and told her to follow me.

"I thought we were in trouble," she said, quietly.

I grinned, and said we weren't out of it yet.

Thankfully the veranda doors were unlocked, and we both silently slipped out into the courtyard. We were almost clear, I had the credits and everything had mostly worked like clockwork.

We reached Lessing's unconscious body and the back gate.

"Is he dead?" she asked.

"Sadly not," I said, then something struck me, something that hadn't occurred to me. "Grab his arm."

It wasn't easy but we managed to haul him to his feet. It was going to be tough for both of us to carry him, but it was going to be well worth it.

Soon we would be at the secret entrance to the new town Dana had shown me all that time ago.

*************

It was still dark. Both of us were thoroughly exhausted from carrying Lessing, and we were sweating profusely. A couple of times he roused, but I kept him topped up with the injector. Due to the strain of it all I hadn't had a chance to explain to Antoinette what I was doing, but she knew it was important.

I assumed that the men in Lessing's house had now found out about our ruse. We would have to be careful and keep our eyes out while still on Ferrin. Thankfully this planet had a rule that pirates came first. While these men had power here, they couldn't just start searching pirate ships.

We arrived at the pleasure house both covered in sweat. I propped Lessing against the wall and banged on the door. The small hatch opened and I saw Lorgar's familiar face.

"I'm here for Alissia."

The heavy door opened, and he greeted me with a smile.

"I hoped I would see you again," he said.

I passed him the credits, and asked where she was.

"She will be along shortly. Is this her replacement?" he asked, gesturing to Antoinette.

I shook my head and told him that was out here.

He held out his arms and told me he couldn't step over the threshold. I sighed and with Antoinette, we pulled Lessing's body closer for him to see.

He laughed and told me it was not a fitting replacement. "The girl would do nicely," he said, with a sly smile.

"This man will do," I said, sternly. "He is a businessman, with many friends amongst the brothel owners. The secrets in his head are worth more than any pleasure slave."

"Yes yes," he said, nodding. "I think I recognise this man now. I believe he has sold us product before." He grinned wryly and told me the payment was acceptable.

I watched as Lorgar pulled Lessings sleeping body into the establishment. It felt very fitting, and far more palatable than that my original plan of buying a girl from the market.

"Alissia will be along shortly," he said, and closed the door ajar.

"What will happen to him?" Antoinette asked.

I shrugged and told her I didn't know.

************

It was Laneah that opened the door this time. With her was Alissia. They had dressed her in some robes and she was smiling. My heart jumped for her, and a wave of relief washed over me. Tonight had been more of a success than I could ever have imagined.

"Thank you, Laneah," I said.

She smiled and told me it was her pleasure. "If you ever want to visit me again, that would be a pleasure too."

I told her that I would think about it. I took Alissia's hand and led her up the small steps as the heavy steel door closed behind us. In the distance over the building I could see the faint orange glow of morning appearing.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine, I think," she said, cheerfully. She seemed to be handling this very well.

"We are going to take you to a hotel, and I will be buying you a ship, how does that sound?"

"What would I do with a ship?"

I laughed, "Go home of course."

She asked me where that was, and suddenly my blood ran cold. With a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach, I asked her what her name was.

"I don't know," she said, with a puzzled look on her face.

My heart dropped. They had mind wiped her.

Of course it made sense. That place dealt in secrets and information. Wiping her mind was the only way they would ever let her out. I didn't know what to say. I remembered back when I found out my memories had been altered. Back then though I had been surrounded by friends, people who could help me deal with it. Alissia had no clue who I was now.

"We are friends okay," I said, "You've had an accident."

She nodded.

Antoinette gave me a sympathetic smile, she would have known about such things.

We walked to the hotel in silence. I was angry, they had stolen her memories, just like someone had done to me a long time ago. I did consider going back to the pleasure house and trying to get them to reverse it, but that seemed futile. They did it to protect their clients, and no amount of money would dissuade them. There was also the question of whether she would want her memories back. She had been in that pleasure house for weeks, doing things that no person should ever go through.

It was only when we got to the hotel that I saw the extent of what she had been through. Her body was a litany of scars and bruises, even bite marks. It turned my stomach and even Antoinette was shocked. That place was truly evil. Alissia assumed it was due to her so-called accident and I didn't have the heart to tell her otherwise.

Other than her superficial injuries, medically she was fine. When my mind had been wiped I had flashes of my former life and maybe that would be the same for her in time.

"You should get some rest," I suggested.

I had booked an adjoining room. Myself and Antoinette made our way in there closing the door behind us.

"I can't thank you enough for tonight," I said.

She smiled and told me I had freed her from the liner so we were square.

"I will look for a ship in a few hours, you should go back to the Siren's Kiss, keep a low profile."

"I'd like to stay Emrah, I will keep an eye on Alissia."

I thanked her again, she had a kind heart.

She suggested I also should get some rest, but my mind was going a mile a minute, and I chose to take a shower instead. The hot water was refreshing and allowed me to relax. My limbs were still aching from dragging Lessing's body, and my nipples were still a little sensitive after Gabel's rough treatment.

I thought more about my next moves. With Alissia's mind now gone I would have to set an autopilot in the ship I would buy. It would mean if she got into any trouble, there could be dire consequences. The only other option was to go with her. Back to UEN space. That would mean betraying Berta and saying goodbye to Roki. The latter being the harder of the two options. It was a decision I would have to make soon, I thought.

I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and went back into the bedroom. Antoinette was curled up on the bed, still in her cloak. I was going to wake her and see if she wanted a shower but decided to get some rest too. She didn't wake as I laid out on the bed next to her. My thoughts drifted to Delphine. Two slaves were now free because of me, and I wondered if she would be proud of me. I thought about Talia too. She had sold Alissia to that place, and she was still out there. I could try and find her again, try to stop her. It wouldn't be an easy task. She was the Captain of her own pirate ship. It wasn't impossible though.

"You should sleep," Antoinette said, softly next to me.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

She smiled kindly and shook her head.

"You did amazing tonight," I said. "A perfect pirate."

"I'm not though, am I?"

I shrugged.

"Neither are you, Emrah, pirates don't save people."

I was going to reply, but I didn't. Instead, I leaned closer and kissed her.

She was hesitant at first, but soon responded and placed her hand on the side of my cheek.

I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, but the moment had felt right. Still though, I had to be sure and broke the kiss.

"Is this okay," I whispered.

She nodded gently and then pulled her cloak away from her body. She was still wearing the expensive lingerie I had given her. I couldn't help but run my eyes across her perfectly formed body.

"I want this Emrah," she said, and placed my hand on her flat stomach.

Her skin was soft like silk and for a few moments, I ran the back of my fingers against her flesh feeling the smoothness. As we began to kiss again I cupped her breast. She let me roll her onto her back. We kissed and kissed. My tongue stroked across her silky smooth lips. I felt them parting for me, and I plunged my tongue it into her warm mouth.

There was a little soft moan from her, as our tongues entwined. A knot deep in my stomach tightened at the sensation of it.

Her hand reached around my head and she stroked her nails through my short hair. It made me tingle and I kissed her a bit harder.

I had wanted to be with her the first time I had ever set eyes on her, but my situation always disallowed it. Now that my desires were becoming reality it was hard not to become overwhelmed. She truly was one of the most beautiful women I had ever kissed.

She pulled the towel away from my naked body and pulled me closer to her.

Antoinette was in her mid-twenties, while I was in my early forties. I wondered how many other older women and men she had been made to pleasure. She had been a slave, and then with a cold feeling in my heart, I pulled away.

"I can't," I whispered. It felt unethical.

She nodded and seemed to sense my unease. I didn't pull away and just stared into the perfection that was her face. She was bred for pleasure and I felt like I was kissing some perfect angle but one with a terrible creation.

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of you," I said, sadly.

"You are Emrah," she said, gently, and then she pushed me onto my back suddenly. Her long leg arched over my body and she straddled me.

"You are taking advantage of my desire to be with you," she said, and pinned my wrists above my head. It wasn't violent but measured and there was a pleasing grin on her full lips.

"You saved my life," she said, and planted a firm kiss on my lips.

I didn't feel helpless, I felt safe underneath her.

"You gave me a future," she said, with another kiss.

Then with her long golden hair draped around my head, she whispered into my ear that she was going to fuck me, not because I wanted to, but because she wanted to.

She released my wrists and with a wide smile on her lips, I watched as she removed her bra. Her breasts were like orbs and I couldn't stop staring at their perfection.

"Touch them," she said. I did as she asked and as I cupped them she placed her hands over mine. As we massaged them together she told me how much she had desired me. Even after the perfume had worn off she had thought about me often and how her dreams had been filled with me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and just nodded.

"I know you still have feelings for Roki, but for tonight I want you to be mine."

She was no slave anymore. She was her own woman, free to choose her destiny and realize her desires.

"I want you to fuck me," I said, with a smile of my own.

This time when she kissed me it wasn't gentle it was hard and passionate.

I was breathless. I had always taken the lead with younger girls. Nothing had given me the impression that she ever liked being in charge, and yet here she was.

Her breasts pressed against mine. They were so warm and soft.

Her kisses had moved from my mouth to my neck. It made me shiver all over. Her effect on me was outstanding. I felt alive and so very hot. My hands touched her all over. Sliding up and down her back, over her pert bum. Across her curvy hips. I couldn't get enough.

"Take my panties off," she said, huskily.

I hooked my fingers beneath the fabric. To give me a easier time she crawled off me and lay on her back. Her legs were so long it seemed to take an age. Once they were off I crawled back towards her, but as I did she spread her legs before me. I couldn't resist kissing the inside of her smooth thigh.

She reached down and with her hand on the back of my head guided me to where she wanted to be kissed next. She didn't speak, she didn't have to. I knew where I was going and so did she. Her pussy was shaved and looked fresh and inviting.

I spread her lips gently and sought out her clit with my tongue. Once I found it I sucked it into my mouth.

Her moans were more vocal now. I pulled and pulled with my soft wet mouth. My fingers were inside of her again. I was searching for the right spot. The part where she felt the most pleasure.

Her body tensed up, and I knew I had found it.

I rolled her clit around with my tongue as I gently manipulated her inside.

She was whimpering and trembling. I continued my assault knowing she was close.

There were times when she was silent. Holding her breath. Her pelvis was pushing and pulling at me. Trying to get closer but get away at the same time. I kept close. My mouth clamped to her pussy.

Her legs twisted and turned at the sides of me. I felt her giving in, and then it hit her.

She cried out loudly and I felt her juices flow.

I eased up the pressure but kept caressing and licking gently. I wanted to bring another one through slowly. Make it engulf her.

We rocked together. Her hips moved my head up and down.

She was out of breath and energy.

I felt the need to give her another orgasm. It was what she wanted and deserved. I wanted it too. To feel her come. To know that I gave her this simple pleasure.

I was gentle again. Her body was limp. Each time I licked I heard her moan very quietly, almost pleadingly.

Her hand was on the back of my head now. Not holding me, just stroking my hair.

My jaw was aching, but I put the pain to one side as my lips chewed at her clit. I felt her nails dig into me as she trembled again.

She sounded like a wounded animal as she came again. Her hand was lifeless against my head.

I couldn't go on. The exhaustion was too much.

We kissed slowly and deeply. Her mouth was wet and her lips warm. She wanted to repay the pleasure I had given her, but I was happy just to let her do that with her hand. I held onto her wrist as she stroked me. I guided her to the place I wanted it to be, and felt the first pangs of my own ecstasy.

Afterwards, we lay entwined like lovers on the bed. Naked in this hotel room on Ferrin.

"Nobody has ever made love to me before," she said.

It was an odd thing to say, but then I realized she meant someone who she could say no to.

*********

I left the hotel with Antoinette's cloak wrapped around me. It had a flap so I could cover my face. Keeping a low profile was a good idea right now. I had a few regrets about sleeping with her, but it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, and it didn't change my feelings for Roki in the slightest. I had felt nauseous again when I awoke, I hadn't drunk the night before, but I had strained myself, My age was really starting to catch up with me.

There were many merchants in the shipyards. Most of them sold spare parts, but a few sold shuttles too. The hot wind was picking up as I made my way over the dusty surface. A pair of goggles would have been a good idea, I thought, as the sand particles started to sting my eyes.