Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my wits about me, and kept a good lookout. Two men caught my attention and for a few minutes, I thought they might have been following me. Thankfully they ducked into a scarp merchant and were lost amongst the junk. I knew I was being overly cautious, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

Eventually, I found a likely place and knocked on the door of a small portacabin.

"I'm looking for a ship with the range to get to Earth."

A grubby man in an equally grubby pair of coveralls greeted me and told me that was a long way indeed. He scratched his chin and asked how quickly I wanted to get there.

"There is no hurry, a few months would do. Also something with a reliable autopilot."

He huffed and told me he would see what he had in stock. We went inside and I watched as he opened a large book and started to look through it. It was a mess inside, and there were pornographic posters on the walls. Nothing tasteful.

"Do you have a budget in mind?"

Nothing about him seemed dishonest, and there was no reason for me to haggle. "Fifty thousand credits, and that would include supplies and fuel."

He blew some air through his craggy teeth and suggested that I should refuel on the way.

"No, there has to be reserve tanks in the ship. It's going to be a straight shot."

"I would have to fit them, but I think I have just the ship for you."

He took me out into his lot. There were easily over a hundred ships spread out over at least a square kilometre.

"There a sand storm coming," he said as he led me deeper into the maze of vessels. When I had worked in the pleasure house I had experienced them. The sound and the strange orange glow of the sky, but I had never been out in one of them.

"If it gets bad, you can shelter in my hut," he said, and added that it didn't seem like a big one.

A lot of the ships were in a state of disrepair, he told me that he cannibalized the old ones and sold the working ones.

"I was a deep space spice runner," he said, "I know what it's like out there in the void, so I would never sell something unreliable."

"Do you miss it?"

"Nah," he said, and handed me a spare pair of goggles, "maybe the calmness of it."

We reached the ship he wanted to show me.

"It's a Zering class, scout craft. If I fit some reserve tanks, it would make the journey no problem."

"How long will that take?"

"Come back tomorrow morning, it will be ready to go."

He showed me inside. I wiped away the layer of dust from the nav computer, ad tried to power it up. It took a few attempts but it came to life. The wind was really whistling outside, and the man said we should maybe get back to his cabin.

"I can call you a ground car from there."

"No," I said, and shook my head. I handed him the credit passes and told him I would wait out the storm here. It would give me time to do a thorough inspection. I gave him the details of my hotel and said if he needed to contact me he could contact the Siren's Kiss. I wanted him to be aware that I was a pirate and cheating me shouldn't even cross his mind.

"Okay, then, I will see you again tomorrow morning."

It was a nice little ship, I thought, as I went about checking it out. There was enough battery left for me to power on the main systems. Everything seemed in order, and I started to inspect the rest of the vessel. It had a small bunk room in the back. There were four single cots built into the frame. A small kitchen area and plenty of empty storage. There was even a room with a small workstation. I wondered what it had been used for and what its history had been. Had it been captured by pirates or just brought here by its owner and sold?

I went back to the flight controls. The wind was blowing hard outside, and through the orange haze, I saw a dark figure pass by. It must have been the ship owner, he must have forgotten something. I went to the side door and opened it for him. The wind nearly blew me off my feet and I squinted hard into the maelstrom of blowing dust.

"Over here," I called in the near deafening noise of the sand storm. I didn't see him, and for a moment I was worried for his safety. I stood there for a few seconds shielding my face, when I heard the other hatch at the back of the ship being opened. He must have gone around the other side.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, making my way back into the ship. A figure appeared from behind a bulkhead. It wasn't the owner.

The cloak I was wearing made it hard for me to reach the mauler pistol strapped to my thigh. The tight space in the ship made it almost impossible to dodge the attack and with my hand on the handle of my gun, a shock baton was plunged into my chest. My body stiffened up and spasmed and I hit the deck hard. It wasn't over and it was shoved into my side, this time the pain only lasted a second as my world faded away.

**************

I awoke to the sound of the wind screeching outside. I was laying on my side, and still on the small ship. My hands were bound behind my back, and so were my ankles. I wasn't alone either. The was a man sitting at the flight controls and another standing next to him.

"It's the storm, it's affecting the comms."

The one talking was older with a nasty scar down his face while the slightly younger one had a shaved head and was far skinier. These men weren't here to steal the ship, they were here for me, and I knew I was in a lot of danger. There was no doubt in my mind that this was the fallout of my robbery. All I hoped was that Antoinette was safe.

"Look, she's awake," the skinny man said.

The older man came over and squatted next to my head.

"You're in very serious trouble," he said, with a smirk.

I kept my cool and told him it was him that would be facing consequences if he didn't untie me.

"Pirates, don't scare me," he said, "Besides, no one knows you are here, except us."

"Are we sure it's even her?" the younger man interjected.

"Yeah, it's her," he said, and turned back to me. "I figured you'd be trying to buy a ship. Silly bitch."

I was getting the impression that they didn't know where Antoinette was, and was glad for that.

"Let me go," I said, calmly, "and I will forget this ever happened."

He nodded, and placed his hand on my cheek. I cringed but couldn't get away.

"Hutther wants his money back, all of it."

"I don't know, what you are talking about," I said, and in response, he slapped me hard.

"Once this storm clears, we are gonna take you to him. Would you rather speak to him or to me?"

He raised his hand for another strike, and I thought that just maybe there might be another way out of this.

"How much would it take for you to let me go?"

"Now we are getting somewhere. If you tell me where the money is, I will consider letting you go."

I knew that was a lie. They would take the money and serve me up to Hutther without a second thought.

"It's not here, but I can take you to it."

"Just give her the drug Cirro," The skinny man said.

Cirro sighed, but then smiled. "Rhet, you have to relax, it's always better to get two sides of the story first."

The thought of being drugged panicked me now, and I started to squirm against my bonds. He seemed to find some amusement in my futile attempts at escape.

"My crew will come looking for me," I said, hastily.

"I doubt it," Cirro said, as he produced a medical injector from his pocket. "This isn't going to hurt," he said, and pressed it to my neck. "It's called Pento."

I couldn't stop him, and felt a sharp pinch on my skin as it was injected. It was quick acting and I felt woozy and my limbs suddenly felt relaxed.

"What does it do?" I asked, weakly.

He laughed, "Loosen you up, loosen your tongue too."

The wooziness passed and everything felt more in focus than before. The wind outside became louder and the smell of dust in the air felt more real than before. The cords around my wrists felt rougher and the fabric of my coveralls against my skin seemed coarser. I looked up at Cirro and I could see every individual piece of stubble on his well-worn skin.

Cirro placed his hand back on my cheek. The warmth from it was acute and I felt each callused part of it.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"It's not permanent. Now let's start with your name."

"Cara," I said, then shook my head. "Emrah, Emrah Jackson." I knew I shouldn't say that, but I couldn't help myself.

"What ship are you from?"

"The Siren's Kiss." Again my words just slipped out of my mouth with no control.

"Are they going to come looking for you?"

"No. Not for some time at least."

Cirro grinned at his colleague. "Works like a charm this stuff. Now Emrah Jackson. Where is Hutther's money."

"I've spent it."

"Fucking hell," Rhet said, and cursed again.

"Calm down. Where did you spend it."

I told him that I had used some to buy Alissia, and the rest for the ship.

He asked me about Alissia, and I told him the whole story.

"She not making sense," Rhet interrupted. "She was in the UEN?"

"Shut up," Cirro said, chiding him. "Okay, forget that, what about Antoinette, where is she?"

I told him the hotel we were staying at and the room number.

Cirro stood up and spoke to Rhet. "We can get the money back for this ship, it's a start at least."

"Hutther won't be happy," he said, shaking his head.

"Those two girls would cover the rest of the cost, I think."

"What are you going to do to me?"

Cirro turned, surprised at my blunt question, and asked what I would like to happen.

"Let me go."

He laughed and told me Hutther was going to have to decide.

"He's going to kill me isn't he," I said.

He nodded.

"I don't want to die."

"No Emrah, I don't suppose you do." He then asked Rhet if the comms were up yet.

"Still down, it could be hours yet."

"Okay, I'm going to check the rest of the ship. Keep trying."

Cirro opened the hatch to the bunk room and popped his head inside. Then he came back to me and pick up my ankles.

"What are you doing?" Rhet asked, as his colleague started to drag me into the back.

"Just keep checking the comms."

***********

Cirro pulled me into the middle of the room and then secured the hatch.

The wall to my back, and the bunks on either side of me. A feeling of helplessness washed over me. He watched me for a few moments. He stood there knowing that he was fully in charge and I was at his mercy. I should have made a protest and repeated my demand but I didn't I stood motionless, just feeling the weakness in my knees and the pounding of my heart.

"If I untie you will you try to escape?"

"Yes," I said, helplessly.

"How?"

I thought about it and looked around. "There is a spammer there," I said, and pointed with my chin. "I will use it as a weapon."

"Uh huh," he said, and picked it up. "What if I told you I would think about letting you go if you played nicely."

"I wouldn't believe you."

He nodded ruefully and squatted down next to my head.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"No."

"Good," he whispered, as he pulled the zip slowly to my waist. Then carefully like he was unwrapping a present he pulled the dark grey fabric apart revealing my bare breasts. My chest was heaving.

"Damn," he said with a chuckle, admiring my exposed chest. Suddenly the thought of his touching me made me tremble.

He asked me if I liked men, and I told him I preferred women. He said that was a shame and he began to play with my breasts. Then he pushed his hand down beneath my coveralls. I squirmed as much as I could but his large strong hand found my pussy. He squeezed it firmly, making my breath catch in the back of my throat.

"That's it," he grunted and began to roughly massage it. My head felt light and a dizzying sensation overtook me.

I twisted my head to the side, I didn't want to see his face. "No," I whimpered. "Please stop.

Then he began to ask me how to touch it. The drug made me answer honestly and I was soon telling him what I wanted. There was a slickness between my legs. I was bound helplessly on the floor and his hand worked my flesh without hindrance. Like an attentive lover, he did as I asked until he had worked me up into a quivering mess.

"You're loving it," he said, as my honesty let his fingers deliver fresh pleasure on my wet pussy. My breathing was getting heavier, and my body was tingling with the sensation. It was a natural reaction, and one I hated myself for having.

"How close are you to coming?"

"Very close," I grunted.

"Are you going to bite my dick if I put it in your mouth?"

I wanted to tell him yes, but I said no.

"Good girl," he said, and with his free hand went about getting his cock out.

I was whimpering louder and louder and then he began to rub the end of his cock against my lips. As my orgasm started to build I opened my mouth in a twisted moan and he stuffed his hard flesh between my lips. His other hand slowed down denying me the pleasure he was bringing me too. Now he was solely concentrating on his own. I struggled against my bindings as he started to face fuck me. I gagged and saliva ran from the corner of my mouth as he rocked his hips back and forth driving his cock ever deeper. It hit the back of my throat again and again. He pressed both hands against the side of my head to steady me. The smell and the sensation was too much and I began to feel lightheaded.

"You can take more," he said and pushed deeper into my throat. He held me there, and I began to choke. I began to panic and squirm on the floor. He just groaned in pleasure. Finally he pulled out and I fought to catch my breath. Saliva dribbled out of my mouth onto the deck. I wasn't given long and it was shoved back in. He was more gentle this time and didn't thrust as hard. My eyes were watering though. I just wanted it over.

Eventually, my wish was granted, and with a loud curse from him, my mouth was filled with his hot sticky fluid.

"Wow, damn," he muttered and pulled his cock out of my sore and aching mouth. He chuckled and wiped it on my shoulder. He looked down at me and told me I was better than he expected.

*************

He stood up and called out for Rhet.

"Do you want a piece of this?" he asked, as the younger man opened the hatch.

"Hutther wanted her untouched."

Cirro laughed and told him, that he meant uninjured.

The younger man looked unsure but after a few moments of staring at my heaving boson, he made his mind up.

"Don't untie her," Cirro said, as he closed the door behind him.

Rhet approached me tentatively at first, and then asked if the truth serum was still working.

"It is," I said, hoarsely.

"Do you want some water?"

"Yes please."

He went over to the small kitchen area and took a small bottle out of one of the emergency ration packs. He knelt down next to me and offered the bottle to me. A lot of it spilt down over my chin, but I got a few mouthfuls which I was grateful for. It was an odd gesture, and I wondered if he felt sympathy for me.

"I was listening from the other side of the door," he said, "it was a real turn-on."

I nodded, now realizing I may have misjudged him.

He wiped the water off my chin with his hand, and asked me if I had enjoyed it.

"No, but I came close to an orgasm."

"Yeah that can happen," he said wistfully. He started to stroke his hand through my shaved hair, and told me he was going to jerk off onto my face. As he undid his belt, he started to tell me how Hutther had practically had a fit when he found out what Antoinette and I had done.

"I've never seen him so angry," he said. "We had men all out in the new and old town looking for you. It was Cirro that suggested looking here. We got really lucky."

He rolled me onto my back and straddled my chest. I could see the outline of his erection in his pants.

"I think I saw you early going into a scrap yard."

He laughed and told me that was him.

"When was the last time someone came on your face, Emrah?"

My words didn't come quickly as I had to think. Then I remembered. "Maybe a year ago, on a planet called Alpha Giraad."

"Was he your boyfriend?"

"No it was a man I met in a bar, his name was Tyler."

"Go on."

"I had lost a bet playing on a Jovian board. He fucked me in the same bar."

"Uh huh," Rhet said, a little breathlessly, he was rubbing his erection through his pants, enjoying my words. "Were you alone?"

"The barman was watching, and some other customers."

His eyes lit up "Damn Emrah, you're a little slut, aren't you? Have you ever been gangbanged?"

"I have, a few times."

"Oh yeah, I bet." he unzipped and pulled his cock out. It was hard as a rock and he started to jerk it slowly. "You're a proper little cock tease. How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Nineteen."

"Was he an older man?"

"No, an older woman."

"Ah, so you're a dyke?

"Yes," I said

"Did you fuck that Antoinette girl?"

I told him I did, he then said that once she got settled in the pleasure house he was going to fuck her too.

"They'll make me pay for it though," he said, with a chuckle. He wasn't just jerking his cock now, he was feeling my tits. He told me he liked the size.

"Do you like them too, Emrah?"

"I do, I said.

"Tell me your dirtiest fantasy."

As I described it to him, he grinned like a cheshire cat.

"Mmmm, you fucking whore," he said as he suddenly stiffened up. His face contorted and a thick jet of his come shot out of his cock and hit my face. He sat back on my stomach, breathless and with a wide smile on his face. Then after regaining his composure, he asked how I felt.

"Humiliated. I said.

"So good," he muttered, seemingly ignoring my remark. He put his cock back into his pants and then picked up the water bottle.

He asked me if I wanted him to wash the come off my face, I told him I did.

"A bit of a shame we couldn't do more. Maybe if Hutther keeps you alive for a while we can do this again."

"Is he going to torture me?"

"Probably. That is what happens if you rob men like that. He won't be doing it himself, he will let a customer pay him for that pleasure."

He stood up and stretched. The bathroom was his next stop and the sound of him pissing was almost as loud as the sandstorm outside. He left me on the floor as he opened the hatch. I could hear them talking. It seemed the worst of the storm was over. It wouldn't be long now. I felt numb to the whole thing. That was the drugs though.

Cirro came through the door and said he needed to clean me up. He zipped up my coveralls and dried my face with his cuff.

"Tell me about Antoinette and this hotel. Does she have a weapon?"

"She had a mauler pistol."

"Is she any good with it?"

I shook my head, and told him that she had likely never even fired one.

"What about Alissia, will she be a problem for us."

"No problem at all."

"Perfect. Okay Emrah, once the comms are up we are going to take you to Hutther's pleasure house. He'll want to hear why you robbed him, etcetera. So if I was you, I would do exactly as he tells you, and maybe, just maybe he might keep you as his pet. But at your age that is an outside chance."

He dragged me back to the flight deck. Rhet was in the flight seat trying to the comms again. Through the cockpit window, I could see the storm was indeed abating.

"We could just take her now," Rhet suggested, "it doesn't look so bad outside.

"Give it another half hour."

Suddenly there was a banging on the outside hull. Both men stiffened up.

"Who is that?" Cirro asked me quickly.

"I don't know. It could be the shipyard owner."

They waited in silence for a few seconds then there was banging again.

"Does he have access to this ship?"

"Yes," I said, bluntly.

"Rhet, silence her, I will sort this out."

Both men had their lazer pistols out now. Rhet knelt next to me, and covered my mouth with his hand. Cirro tucked his into the back of his pants, and he worked the mechanism to the door.