Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things would calm down eventually.

**********

The weeks ticked by and with some relief, we arrived at the Biorian system. As soon as we were in sensor range we started to pick up signatures of familiar ships. They were all the ones I had recruited and many more. It was a hodgepodge of different types with the Biorian assault ships intermingled with them. A small but deadly fleet.

I got a call to meet Abbott at the station alone. There was nothing to fear from him and I happily accepted. I left Dekon in charge as I made my way over.

"More ships are due to arrive in the next few days," he said to me with a wide smile, as he greeted me.

Over dinner, we talked about my recruitment drive. It impressed him that I had convinced so many. I didn't go into all the details about acquiring the Burning Sword.

We then went on to more important topics like the UEN fleet. He explained to me that they had attacked Ferrin and destroyed all the pirate ships there.

"We were lucky not to get caught up in it," I said.

I told him about the stealth ship and its destruction. That surprised him and told me that they suspected such a ship had been deployed.

"It makes our life much easier," he admitted.

"Will they attack soon, I asked.

"I think so, Blackwood had already convinced the council to formally declare war on Earth."

"Will I be able to speak to him again?"

"You will Talia," he said, "In fact, he is here tonight. He has asked for you after our meal."

He asked me if I had gotten a chance to use the freezing equipment. I told him about the accident which made him laugh.

"It's not an easy procedure," he admitted.

Once the meal was over he was true to his word and showed me to a small elevator.

"He wants to speak to you alone," he said, and led me through.

I was taken to one of the higher levels. This was as Abbott called it, Blackwood's private suite.

It was lavishly decorated and the floor looked to be made of polished marble. It was all very impressive. I felt a little underdressed as I made my way across the sparkling floor.

Blackwood was in a grand living room sitting on a wide and deep leather couch. Everything looked spotless and expensive.

With him were two women. Salves I guessed, but to look at them I would have thought they were showgirls. Their hair was high and coiffured and they wore long flowing gowns. They perched next to him on the sofa looking elegant and poised.

"Talia," he said with a warm smile.

He was just as smartly dressed but in a much more casual way. His black hair was slicked back perfectly and his skin had a deep tan. He wore his wealth on his sleeve and it suited him. He didn't introduce his partners which confirmed to me their status as slaves. They both turned their heads to me. There was a haughty and superior look to them. Had they not been in servitude they would have looked almost royal in their appearance.

"You wanted to speak with me," I said, bluntly.

He wrinkled his nose but lost none of the ease he had.

"All business, Talia, tonight is for celebration."

"We haven't won yet," I said, trying to give him a smile of my own.

He laughed and told me I had done what I had been asked.

"This is where the roads end for you."

Suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and I wondered if I had made a terrible mistake coming here.

He seemed to sense my sudden unease. and raised a hand.

"Or should I say, this is where your new journey begins."

"I don't follow," I said, quickly.

He dismissed the girls and after they were gone he continued.

"Talia, your journey has all been about sacrifice, and that's why I asked you here, to progress to the future you must now sacrifice again."

I stayed silent, and let him go on.

His voice took on a more solemn tone now as he laid it all out for me.

"There was no way you could betray the UEN like this and not spend the rest of your life being hunted by them. You must die in the coming battle along with your ship and along with your crew."

I started to realise what he was proposing.

"Along with the riches I have promised you, there will be a new name for you and a new body."

I was stunned. All that I had achieved aboard the Spartan would now be taken away. My mouth was dry and I couldn't speak. Blackwood spoke for me.

"It is your decision though. I can let you back on your ship, even let you fly to safety. They won't stop coming for you now. Not to rescue you, but to kill you. We both know that."

He was right. I hadn't considered it before. If they were on Ferrin, they had probably found the Denmark. They would have also found the man I had sold it to. He would have given them my name in a heartbeat. I had a price on my head and I didn't know it.

"I could take people with me?" I asked, softly.

He shook his head. "No one outside of this room would know, not even Abbott."

"Who would I become?" I asked myself. Again Blackwood answered.

"Whomever you desire. Our surgeons would tailor your body to your specifics. Taller, stronger, older, younger."

I sat down on the couch opposite him. My mind was racing.

"It's a lot to think about, but I think you know it is the right choice for you."

He was right, it was a fresh start. I might be losing what I had done, but I wasn't losing myself. It would still be me, with my experiences and new confidence.

**********

Blackwood let me spend the night in his suite as I made up my mind. He even offered me the company of his girls, but I declined and slept alone.

I got little sleep as I weighed up the decision. I would be saying goodbye to Alina but also all the respect I had gained. It was my ship now, one that I had fought so hard for.

I felt somewhat hypocritical about the crew as I had always believed that the captain had to look after the crew, but now I was willing to sacrifice them. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make.

What bothered me the most was that as soon as he suggested it, I knew what my answer was going to be. For the past few years I had always moved forward, this was no different. It was time to say goodbye to Talia.

***********

Blackwood was eating a light breakfast when I saw him again. The sun was streaming in through the reinforced windows.

"You made the right decision," he said, as I entered the dining area.

"Am I that transparent," I asked and joined him.

He shrugged and told me he could tell my type.

"Which is?"

"Ambitious."

He told me it would take the UEN some time to get themselves together.

"You have time to make any arrangements onboard your ship before then."

"To say goodbyes," I said.

He nodded ruefully.

I asked him if he was certain the Spartan would even be destroyed.

"It will be in the vanguard of the fleet. It is certain. It would also help if you disabled its escape pods and shuttles. We don't want any loose ends."

I agreed to that and then asked him if arrangements could be made for the twins at least to be brought aboard the station. He shook his head. It was disappointing but expected.

"What about the surgery, what is that like?"

"Painless," he said, "The hardest part will be deciding on your new body."

I thought about it as I took some food from the buffet.

"Of course, I would be honoured if you let me help you decide. I have an eye for the female form."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I must say that it would be hard to improve on what you already have."

"You don't have to flatter me," I said, as I took a bite out of some fruit.

He smiled and apologised.

"Tell me, Talia," he said, as he sat back in his chair. "What makes you happy?"

I wasn't sure how to answer him and asked him to be a little more specific.

"Sexually," I mean.

I wasn't going to answer that. Instead, I told him that I had bought Alina especially to train me to be stronger. This intrigued him and he stopped eating for a moment.

"You don't wish to be a delicate young woman anymore?"

I felt my cheeks flush at the word delicate and nodded.

Then he asked if it was just the physical strength I sought.

"Not just that," I admitted.

He chuckled and told me that mentally I was very adept.

"There are very few that intrigue me like you do, Talia. Especially ones so young and pretty."

That was the second time he had complimented me on my looks. It was time to nip that in the bud.

"Men aren't my preferred choice of partner," I said, bluntly.

"Nor pirates mine," he said, with a wry smile.

I decided to change the subject and asked what would happen after the battle.

"Do I just get to do what I want with my moon and ships?"

"Once I have redrawn the borders it will be in the Biorian system, you will have our protection but also you will be expected to follow our laws. You won't just be a wealthy woman Talia, but you will have influence amongst the elite."

"How many planets do you own?" I asked.

He smiled thinly and told me not to worry about him.

"After everything has calmed down, a woman like you will be very useful to people like me."

I asked him to explain.

"You are ruthless and cunning. Remember our fleet will also take heavy damage, it will need rebuilding again."

"Interesting," I said.

"It would also need new leadership."

He looked at me for a few seconds and asked me how I would feel about such a role.

It was hard to hide my feelings about such an offer. Instead of commanding a ship, he was offering me a fleet of them. It wouldn't be like the Spartan. The crew wouldn't be a rabble. They would be trained, disciplined, and organized.

I knew why he wanted me for such a position. It wasn't just my qualities he was after. He would know my true identity and as such would have great leverage over me.

"I would be an admiral who would be obedient to you?"

"Yes," he said, as his eyes narrowed. "My eyes and ears."

"But to also follow your orders?"

"If you want to put it bluntly, yes. Soon I will have more power than anyone in this sector I will need trusted people underneath me. Do you think that could be you?"

I sat back and thought about what he was offering. I would be beholden to him. There would be no forging my own path. In return, I would have a navy to lead.

"I would be your pawn."

"Think about it Talia, you always have been."

He stood up now and approached me. I swivelled on my stool to face him.

"If it wasn't for me, you would have never been captured by those pirates, and you would have never ended up here."

I nodded. He was right. Everything that had happened to me was due to him. This was the cumulation of all my ordeals and my reward was in my grasp.

"I owe you everything," I said, softly.

"You do," he muttered.

"My obedience is yours."

His grin widened and he told me I was making the right decision.

"Do you want me to bring in one of the girls to help you celebrate?"

I shook my head silently. If he wanted my deference it was better that I show him now. As Alina had told me, pride was my enemy.

Without a word, I pulled open the top button of my shirt. This is what he wanted. For me to show my loyalty to him in the only way a woman can do for a powerful man. He watched silently as I undid the rest of the buttons. Then there was a smile at the corner of his lips as I opened my shirt for him. I was wearing a smart black bra underneath, and he took a long look at my breasts.

"Very impressive," he said. As his eyes roved around my ample chest I arched my back for him

As I got up from the stool he stepped back. He made no moves towards me and I knew what he wanted. I slipped off my shirt and lowered myself to my knees before him.

Thoughts of Killian ran through my head as I unzipped Blackwood's trousers and pulled his cock out. They were very different men, but in the end, both had the same desires. As I began to suck his dick I couldn't help but be reminded of my early days aboard the Spartan.

**********

I returned to my ship with the taste of Blackwood still in my mouth. He had given me lots to think about and I was glad to be back abroad. After being in such a lavish setting it was strange being back on this miserable ship. As much as we tried we could never get it fully clear. A corridor might get cleaned up but a fresh oil leak would ruin it. Still, it had served me well. Giving it up would be hard. This had been my home for the last two years.

Over the next day I had a few things to do. One of them was disabling the escape pods. I would be keeping one active for myself. When the battle started I would use it and be picked up by Blackwood's ship. That was my supposed escape route out of all of this.

I was going to the bridge but I ducked into the rec room first. Hana was there cleaning glasses at the bar. One of my men dozed on one of the couches.

I flicked the side of his ear to wake him. He looked angry, but then he apologised as he recognised me. He wasn't on duty but made himself scarce. I didn't have to say a word.

Hana kept her eyes down as I went up behind her. She was pretending to concentrate on her work, but I knew better.

She stiffened up as I placed my hands on her hips.

"Don't you want to say hello, I whispered.

"Sorry Captain," she said with a trembling voice.

She was wearing a tight skirt and a halter top. It was quite modest for the position she was now in, but it suited her.

As I traced my finger up and down her sides she fumbled one of the glasses nearly breaking it. Again there was a pathetic apology. There was a slight bruise on one of her ribs. She winced as I pressed my thumb into it.

"Who did this to you?"

"I can't remember," she said, in a small voice.

"Of course, you can," I said. I always remembered every bruise I had received.

"It was Plotto, Captain."

"Ah the fat engineer," I said. "Would you like me to flog him, Hana?"

She wanted to say yes, but she wouldn't.

"It's fine," she said, weakly. She probably guessed correctly that I wasn't serious.

I was playing with her ass now. It was very firm and I gave it a playful slap.

"I have to finish these, Captain."

I ignored her and slid my hand between her thighs. She took a mouthful of air as my fingers found her naked crotch. Her pussy was shaved and felt puffy. After a few seconds of stroking my fingers felt a pleasing slickness. As I toyed with her I told her she was lucky.

I could hear her gently sobbing now. It did nothing to deter me. She would have to get over it sooner than later.

We were interrupted by two visitors. When they saw me they hovered by the door. I gave them a brief nod to come in.

I wiped my finger on the back of Hana's skirt and let her serve the men. They had just come off their shift and were grabbing a quick drink.

"What do you think of the new girl?" I asked.

They both gave their approval and Hana attempted a weak smile.

They didn't linger long and took their drinks to a couch. Hana went back to the glasses but I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me. I pushed her against the bar and kissed her softly on the lips. She wasn't a great kisser, but after a few moments, I got some enjoyment out of it.

She was visibly trembling now. She knew I held her life in my hands. I could have her killed in a heartbeat. I thought our kiss might have settled her but it didn't.

Her top was tied closed. As I broke the kiss I pulled it open. She was braless underneath. Small breasts but large nipples. I opened it up fully to take a good look. She kept her eyes cast down and away from mine.

"We might have to get these enhanced," I said and cupped one.

She nodded slightly. Of course that would not happen, but I wanted her to have some hope at least.

I didn't have the time to play with her all day and told her to go and entertain the men. I helped myself to a drink as I watched one of them pull her into his lap.

************

My next stop was the medical bay. Natasha was there with a patient. They both gave me sheepish expressions as I entered.

I asked if everything was okay.

"Just a routine medical," Natasha said, with a slight hint of a blush.

The crewman was my age and looked equally embarrassed. She dismissed him quickly.

"You're old enough to be his mother," I said, to her once he was gone.

She smiled and brushed the hair away from her face.

"Do you need anything, Captain?"

I nodded and told her that I wanted three medical injectors prepared.

"All lethal injections. You know the type."

As she prepared them I told her that the UEN fleet was on its way.

"Your husbands might be aboard one?"

She shook her head and told me he worked on Earth.

"Do you think he misses you?"

"I know he does," she said with a smile and handed them to me.

As I began to leave she asked me if she needed to make any special preparations for the upcoming battle. I told her I would send Dekon down with instructions.

*************

I went to my quarters with the injectors. The twins were there and greeted me with big smiles. They hated when I spent the night away from them.

Amber saw the injectors and asked if I was sick.

"No," I said with a smile. "They are for you, there's a virus on the ship. We have to inoculate everyone."

Jade was the first to jump up. Out of the two, she was always the first to want to do things.

"Should I give you yours first, Mistress?" she suggested.

"No," I said and pocketed the third injector. "That's for someone else."

I sat with them on the bed and pressed each device to their necks in turn.

"You might feel a bit drowsy," I said, "That's normal."

I kissed them both on the cheeks and told them to lie down. I stood up and watched them both curl up close to each other. It didn't take long for the drug to take effect. I carefully draped my blanket over their bodies.

I hadn't wanted them to die in the attack. It would have scared them and they deserved more than that. I went over to the comms to call Alina. As I tried to press the button I found that my hand was trembling. Was I really going to do this, I thought. Tears began streaming down my face. This wasn't what I wanted. None of this was. I was shaking now.

The comms panel buzzed making me jump. It was Alina calling me to the bridge.

I composed myself the best I could and made my way there. There was an emptiness inside of me and I felt numb.

Through the view screen, I could see the station and the other ships from the fleet.

Alina was leaning against the command chair and she turned to me with an ashen look on her face.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, trying to mask my emotions.

"A new ship has joined the fleet."

"So?"

"It's called the Siren's Kiss."

I wasn't familiar with it. Then she told me who the captain was. The name set all my nerves alight.

"Captain Emrah Jackson."