Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 31

Story Info
Talia's journey.
76.3k words
4.8
2.3k
1

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

The following chapter is from Talia's perspective.

This ongoing sci-fi series will contain non-consensual elements.

I was in a rush, and running with a small bag slung over my shoulder. The hot Martian air wasn't something I was going to miss, I thought as I rounded a corner. There before me was the ship I would be serving on. She was called the UEN Calypso, and I took a moment to appreciate the sight of her. She had only recently been commissioned and we would be taking her on her maiden flight. It was my first posting, which gave me a mixture of nervousness and excitement.

"Ensign Keynes?" I was asked as I made my way onto the parade ground.

"Yes," I said, hurriedly.

He checked my name off a digital pad and let me through.

"Your running late," he called out, as I sprinted across the paved surface.

All the crew had been told to report there for a briefing. Unfortunately for me, I had overslept and was now paying the price. I quickly tied my shoulder-length blonde hair into a ponytail as I reached the assembled people. I was breathless and tried to hide it.

The crew were there in their dark blue uniforms, standing in rows. I should have been up the front with the officers but all I could do now was slink into the back. My new captain was on a makeshift stage talking to the assembled people. All I could hope was that she hadn't seen my entrance. Her name was Emrah Jackson, and she was someone that I admired greatly. There weren't many female captains in the UEN and I had hoped I would be posted to this ship. I watched from the back as she told us that we were going on a shakedown mission, which would be followed up by some months of patrolling the border.

It went on for another ten minutes and then we were dismissed. There was a band that started to play as the crew started to file towards the ship.

"Excuse me," I said, as I weaved my way through the people. I needed to find Lieutenant Carrington. He was the chief communications officer and my direct superior on this mission.

Unfortunately for me, he was the one to find me, and he stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Running late, were we?" he asked, in a brusk manner.

"Sorry, Sir," I said.

He nodded. "Let's hope our Captain, didn't notice." He told me to find my quarters and stow my gear.

It wasn't the best start, but I hoped with all the surrounding excitement it would be forgotten. For the previous two nights, I had thoroughly studied the layout of the ship and knew it by heart. I found my quarters easily. Usually ensigns shared quarters, but on this ship, I had been given my own room. I guessed it was because I would be the sole female junior officer onboard.

The Calypso despite its name, was a combat vessel, and as such, my room was very small, but it was mine, and that gave me some pride. I spent some time sorting the things from my bag. It was an odd feeling being on board, in the academy I had my classmates to talk to, and trainers to tell me what to do. This was the real thing though, and my mouth went dry thinking about what it would be like to serve on the bridge.

I had a small porthole and with not much else to do, I sat with my face glued to it. I watched as the refuelling lines were disengaged, and then my heart skipped as I felt the rumble of the engines being fired up. Some ships had large observation decks that the crew could go to to watch the ship leaving the planet. The Calypso didn't, but I was satisfied to witness it through the small window.

It was a wonderful feeling that I knew I would never be able to forget. I was now an officer in the United Earth Navy.

***********

My duties would start the following day, but then that evening I got a call on my comms device to report to the Captain's office. My heart dropped and I wondered if I was going to be formally rebuked for my tardiness.

With a lump in my throat, I made my way up decks to finally meet the woman I admired.

"It's Talia, isn't it?" she asked, warmly as I entered.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, with a little relief in my heart. She wasn't the strict officer I had imagined, she had a smile on her face and offered me her hand.

"What do you think of the ship?" she asked, as she returned to her desk.

"It's wonderful, Ma'am."

It wasn't just the layout of the ship I had been studying, but also her record. She was thirty-nine years old and had spent most of her life in the UEN. I couldn't deny that I also felt a physical attraction to her too. She might have been twice my age, but there was something about women in positions of power that gave me nice feelings. With that said I still felt more than a little intimidated by her presence.

"Wonderful, I like that," she said. "There are two things I like about my officers. The first is their timekeeping."

My cheeks suddenly flushed with blood, and I didn't know where to look.

"And the second is not to be so worried about making mistakes." A smile appeared on her face, and she told me to relax. She went on to tell me that she allowed the female officers to wear their hair down.

Instinctively my hand went up to my ponytail, but she chuckled and told me that I didn't have to do that now.

"Anything you would like to ask me?"

"Nothing, Ma'am," I said, and immediately regretted not having a suitable question.

"Very well, Talia Keynes, you are dismissed."

I nodded and made my way out. She couldn't have been nicer but I felt like I had screwed up.

***********

Two weeks had passed into our voyage, and according to most of the crew, nothing had happened. For me though lots had. I got my first taste of being on the bridge which I think I conducted in an okay manner. I was also getting to know people and thankfully didn't have to eat my meals alone. As for the Captain, I hadn't seen her much. I was on the night shift for most of the time, and thus never got a chance to interact with her. Most if not all of the crew respected her, and as for me, I thought she was wonderful.

That wasn't the case for Lieutenant Carrington. He was becoming somewhat of a problem for me. It first started on the bridge one night. He was showing me something on the comms display when he held his hand against the small of my back. At first, I dismissed it, but then it happened again. As the days went on, he found more excuses to touch me. A hand on my shoulder or him brushing up against me in the corridor. I tried to drop hints that I was a lesbian, but that did nothing to dissuade him.

I thought about going to the captain, but it would be my word against his. Besides, it's not like he had tried to force himself on me. I just tried to get on with my job and not let it interfere with my duties. We had completed our shakedown mission and were now conducting patrols along the UEN border of the free systems. We were looking for pirates that often would try to cross the border for raids.

One night on the bridge I received an encrypted transmission. It came from our side of the border, but because it was coded I had to report it. It could have been from a pirate vessel or a UEN ship. As it could be classified information the correct procedure was to hand it directly to a senior officer. That meant I had to take it to Carrington's quarters myself. It put me in a quandary as with all that had been going on, the last place I wanted to go was his room where he was sleeping. Then a thought occurred to me, it could be any senior officer.

I made my way off the bridge and towards the Captain's quarters.

"Hello, is anything wrong?" she asked, as she answered the door. She was only wearing a small white vest and underwear, and I realised I had made a mistake.

"Sorry, Ma'am," I mumbled. "I have this encrypted comms traffic." I held it out in front of me.

"Shouldn't you be giving this to Carrington?"

"Sorry, Ma'am, I mean, yes I should, but he is in bed."

"So was I," she said, rubbing sleep from her eyes.

I stuttered another apology, but she told me it was fine, and asked me to show her.

"It's a UEN encryption," she said, "just ignore it.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said and was about to leave when she told me to come inside.

"We haven't talked, have we, Ensign."

I felt a little uncomfortable being in her private quarters like this and shyly agreed with her.

She sat back down on her bed and told me to take a seat. Her quarters were cramped like mine, not how I expected the Captain to live. I saw no chair and had to sit next to her on the bed.

"You didn't want to go to a male officer's quarters in the middle of the night did you?"

I shook my head nervously.

"Don't worry about it, Talia. It can be difficult for female officers, you just have to get used to it."

"I'm sorry Ma'am."

She smiled and asked what my family thought about my posting. I told her they were very proud, and even more so that I was serving under a female captain.

"Very flattering," Emrah said and wrinkled her nose slightly.

"It's true," I said, quickly. "I've always admired you." As soon as I said it I regretted it, and I felt my cheeks blush again.

"You'll be after my job," she said, as she stood up.

"Maybe one day," I said, meekly. Our eyes were locked now, and I felt my heart beginning to beat faster.

Did she want me to leave? I wasn't sure. I was about to speak when she asked if I had a boyfriend back at home.

I shook my head silently feeling the tension in the room rising.

"Don't you like boys?" she asked, softly.

I bit my lip and felt my cheeks flush at the question.

"You don't have to be so shy around me, Talia," she said and reached out and squeezed my arm.

It wasn't the same as when Carrington touched me, and I felt a warm feeling all over me.

Her hand was still on me and as she gave my muscle a little squeeze, I couldn't help but smile. I thought she wanted to hug me, but at the last moment, she pressed her lips to mine. My knees suddenly felt weak as our lips touched. For a moment I just revelled in the sensation before I kissed her back. She pulled me closer into an embrace and my arms wrapped around her warm body. It was amazing, I couldn't believe it was happening.

"Sorry," she said, breaking the kiss. "I shouldn't be doing this."

I didn't want it to end though and lent forward kissing her again. This time when the kiss was broken there were no apologies, only laughter from both of us. Awkward laughter, but pleasant.

"Talia, I can't I am your commanding officer." Her words were true, but she had a large smile on her face. Then her mouth was on mine again and she was more aggressive this time. My stomach flipped as she moved her hand over my breast. I closed my eyes tightly as she massaged my ample chest. I always loved it when women did that and this was no different. I wanted her to see them, to feel her hand on my bare skin. She wanted that too and I felt as she tugged at my zipper. What could have been forgotten as a simple misunderstanding was turning into so much more as my Captain, and the woman I admired, began to undress me.

I helped her off with my tunic. Underneath I wore a grey vest. My nipples were already hard underneath it and stuck out. She flicked her tongue in and out of my mouth as she grabbed handfuls of my bosom. I reached around her and grabbed her ass. It was firm and hard just how I had imagined it.

"I'm still on duty," I said, breathlessly.

Instead of agreeing with me, she began to kiss my neck.

"You're relieved," she said, as she nuzzled me. Then she walked me back to her bunk. When the backs of my legs touched it, she sat me down.

She remained standing and began to unbutton her command tunic. I watched as she frantically worked her large brass buttons. There was a wicked smile on her face.

"Take them off," she grunted.

I nodded dutifully and started to unbuckle her belt.

Emrah laughed and told me she meant mine.

"Sorry," I said with a grin but continued doing what I was doing.

Underneath her tunic, she had on a black lycra bra. As I inched her trousers over her hips I saw that she had on a matching pair of black panties. Her athletic body and flat stomach took my breath away. I wanted to admire her body more, but she kissed me again and pushed me onto my back. As we kissed I removed my trousers.

Her hands were all over me, under my vest tugging at my panties. It was heaven. She smelled so good too. Musky with just a hint of soap.

"Ahh," I groaned as her hand found its way between my legs.

I was already wet and she took me by surprise by sliding two fingers inside of me. It made me whine loudly.

Her mouth was on my hard nipple. She licked and tugged at it with her teeth. I was trembling all over. It was a divine feeling and I closed my eyes

I wanted her to make me cum.

Then I felt her mouth on my stomach, it was kissing lower and lower. I could hardly contain my excitement as she began to eat my pussy.

My Captain is going down on me I thought wildly. Never in a million years would I have expected this.

I tried to muffle my cries as much as I could, but it was getting increasingly harder.

I knew she was touching herself at the same time and that made it all the more hotter.

"More," I groaned.

My orgasm was nearing and I began to whimper loudly. It was just the sensation of my clit between her lips that filled my head. I took handfuls of the sheets as they rolled over me in waves. My body was hot and receptive.

She was on top of me again and we were kissing more tenderly than before.

After it was finished there was no awkwardness from her or excuses. Very forwardly she asked me if I wanted to see her again. My only answer could be yes.

*************

For the next few weeks, our relationship didn't diminish, instead, it intensified. After the night shift more often than not I would go to her quarters and we would make love. Our relationship was of course against all the rules, but out here in space, it felt right. We had to be careful too, no one else from the crew must find out. It wasn't just her career at stake it was mine. All my life I had dreamed about serving in the UEN and to throw it all away would have been a terrible waste.

Carrington had ceased his advances and I suspected my Captain had had a quiet word with him. He was a bit more helpful and respectful now. It was still dull on the night shift with barely anything happening, until one night.

We had just come across a vessel that was emitting an automated distress call. It was right on the border with the free systems. The officer of the watch tried to hail them but got no response. He decided to wake up Emrah and bring her to the bridge.

"This is Captain Emrah Jackson, of the United Earth Navy. Onboard the starship Calypso, please answer our hail," she said. It was nice to see her as I knew later on I would be with her in her quarters.

"Still no answer, Ma'am," I said, as I viewed my display board.

"Keep trying."

I keyed in the commands so her hail would be sent out on repeat. She then ordered the ship to be moved back and then told us to wake her if there was any change. She wanted to wait till morning when the rest of the ship was awake. It wasn't exactly normal procedure but felt right. For the rest of the night, we monitored the vessel. It was exciting, and as my shift drew to a close, I knew Carrington would be dealing with it in the morning.

Instead of returning to my quarters, I went straight to my Captain's instead. This was our routine and it wasn't long before our naked bodies were entwined under the sheets.

***********

I awoke with a start. There was an alarm sounding. In my sleepy haze, my first thought was that my affair with the captain had been discovered. Then I heard the words that everybody onboard a starship was sacred to hear.

"EVACUATE, EVACUATE." Blared through the intercom.

Everything happened so quickly. The captain jumped out of bed and started to dress. I felt panic wash across me. This was no drill, she would have known. She grabbed my wrist and dragged my naked body out of the bed and into the corridor. My only thought now was being naked, it was like a bad nightmare. The ship was moving and shaking. Emrah shoved me into an escape pod and quickly followed. With a loud whoosh, we were sent hurling into space.

The next thing I saw was the Calypso exploding in a bright flash of light through the small porthole. I couldn't believe it and clung tightly to Emrah.

She had managed to grab my uniform and told me to put it on. Out of the porthole, we could see another ship. It was large, larger than the Calypso. I asked her who they were, and she told me that they must be pirates. I felt a bit better now that I was clothed, but the thought of pirates filled me with dread.

She reminded me that if we were captured I was only supposed to give them the basic information. She was trying to keep it together but I sensed great fear from her. I nodded the best I could.

"What do they want with us?" I asked.

She told me that it was a ransom they would be after. Of course, I knew that the UEN rarely negotiated with pirates.

"Hold on," she said, as we were pulled towards the massive ship. Soon we were inside, and Emrah with a laser pistol in one hand opened the pod. It was dark inside. The air was cold and there was a rotten smell in the air. There were other members of the crew, but not any other officers. A lieutenant from engineering approached us cautiously. He told us that the enemy had scored a lucky hit on our engine. From what I could see there weren't many people and I could only hope that others had escaped too and were just waiting to be picked up.

"Drop your weapons," a loud voice blared out from behind a bright light. Emrah repeated the order to our group, not that many had weapons anyway.

Then I got the first glimpse of these so-called pirates. They looked rough and dangerous. All of them were wearing armour and were carrying laser rifles. One of them asked who was in charge, and Emrah stepped forward. I was worried that she was about to be taken away, but instead, he gave her a bag full of wrist bindings and told her to cuff everyone.

I was trembling when she cuffed my hands, and she whispered in my ear that everything was going to be alright. After everyone had been restrained we were separated into two groups, officers and enlisted crew. It was only me, Emrah and the Lieutenant from engineering. All the other officers had not made it, and I wondered now if Carrington was dead.

Our group of three was taken to the bridge. It looked nothing like the bridge on the Calypso. It was a disorganised mess, weapons and half-eaten meals were strewn everywhere. It smelt like unwashed bodies and stale alcohol. I couldn't stop shaking, nothing in my training had prepared me for a situation like this.

"My name is Killian. You will address me as, Sir," said, a loud voice from behind us.

I wasn't going to turn and kept my eyes glued to the floor. I was glad I wasn't alone, Emrah gave me some confidence. She would know what to do. Collars were then attached around our necks. He ominously told us that he always did this to his property. I didn't like how it felt, it was made of metal and felt heavy and uncomfortable.

Then he stepped into view. He looked us over, I didn't like how his gaze lingered over me.

He was a great big brute of a man, well over six feet tall. His body rippled with muscles. He was shirtless, and his barrel chest was covered in tattoos and scars. There was a long dark scar running the length of his shaved scalp. On his belt was a little device. Most likely the control for our collars.

"Are you the Captain?" he asked, Emrah.

"I am Captain Emrah Jackson, of the United Earth Navy," she said, firmly.

He grinned. "And you?" he asked and turned to me.

My voice quivered. "I am Ensign Talia Keynes, the communications specialist."

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers