Captain Emrah Jackson Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, "Fire up the engines."

Twice more we had to do this until we arrived at a space-born ore processing facility. My men would be completing the next part. and in groups and on shuttles they set out for the raid. They killed those who resisted and soon our hold was full of valuable and rare minerals. I had them reset the course back to the border but was just as cautious on the journey back.

Once we were in relative safety, I went to the cargo hold to check on our haul. A mountain of glittering-like crystals lay in the freezing hold.

"That's a lot of money," Dekon said to me.

"It is."

********

She was handcuffed to my bed. I was straddling her, and there was a wide smile on my face.

The door to my quarters was double locked and what was happening now was strictly between us. Urriah had his kink, and so did I. Xara had brought it out of me very easily. She told me it was common to people in positions of authority. The truth was that I had always had those feelings buried deep inside of me. In the safety of my room, I was allowed to express them fully.

Xara watched as I stroked my fingernails up and down her chest, between her large breasts. They were so firm and round. She knew they were impressive and was very proud of them

"You like what you see, Mistress?"

"I do," I said, softly.

"You can slap me if you like, Mistress."

Her suggestion gave me a knot in my stomach.

I slapped her gently across the cheek. It stung, but I was always careful not to leave a mark. It had all started quite tame with her just letting me take the lead and doing things like pinning her to the bed, but as the weeks wore on we got more experimental. Restraints and other toys were introduced. It was a wonderful way to relax and more and more I looked forward to our time together. Also, it was a way to work through my emotions and make sense of what had happened to me on this ship. It was almost like therapy.

Part of me was still very new to it, and I felt some shyness at her suggestions, but my confidence was building.

I reached down and grabbed her breasts. She gave me a little giggle.

"All the men on board would love to get hold of these beauties," I said with a wicked smile.

I started to tug at her nipples, she squirmed underneath me and her face began to contort.

"Say it, Mistress," she said with a moan.

"You slut," I muttered.

"Mmm yes," she whined and then I held her face between my hands and kissed her deeply.

**********

I didn't eat with the men, but I did fetch my meals. I could have had them brought to me, but I didn't want to be the sort of leader that people never saw. It was almost always busy during our day cycle with different shifts coming and going. I alternated my schedule so people would always get a chance to see me. Again as I did when the new group of crew started I made mental notes of how they acted in my presence. While I had the crew's respect I had to face the fact that I was still a young woman. There were plenty on the ship that was never going to get used to that. From what the girls and my loyal man told me there were always sly comments behind my back. Suggestions, rumours, gossip. Thankfully there were no real hard feelings about my leadership style or competency. It was my sexual proclivities that were usually the topic on most of their minds. Some of the even bolder men boasted that they could be the ones to take me to bed. This didn't bother me too much, and I never received any outright propositions. I had my people keep an ear open to it though.

That day though in the canteen I saw something that gave me reason for concern. It was Xara, she was sitting in the lap of a man called Piper. I had seen them once before together and had assumed that they were on friendly terms. This seemed different though, and they were very comfortable together. They were sharing a joke and laughing together. While I discouraged relationships like that, as it might stir up jealousy in the other, I didn't strictly forbid it either. What did worry me, was that I had heard nothing about it from either Xara or Fluer.

I had collected my food and I was about to leave when I caught Xara's eye. She smiled broadly at me and gave me a little wink. There was something about the way she did it, in a very comfortable and confident manner that stirred me the wrong way.

Back in my quarters I tried to eat but felt no appetite, and I knew what I had to do. I got onto the comms and summoned Fluer to my room.

"Hello Captain," she said in her accented voice.

I didn't want to beat around the bush and came straight out with it.

"Are Xara, and Piper in a relationship?"

She nodded quickly, "Yes, Captain."

"Why did no one tell me?"

A paleness washed over her face. "I assumed you know, I thought Xara would have told you."

I sat back in my chair thinking about it. Fluer was nervous and looked like she wanted to leave.

"Tell me the rest."

What I was dreading the most was that Xara would have revealed to him our bedroom antics, but what Fluer said was even worse.

"I overheard him talking in the rec room one night, and he said that he was thinking about having a threesome with you and her."

She could see the face I made and immediately began to ramble about how men say stupid things when they are drunk. I told her to leave and that she should stay in her quarters for the time being.

I summoned Dekon.

"Is everything okay, Captain?"

"No, Dekon, it isn't"

************

I was in the canteen that night waiting for Xara to arrive. My teeth were grinding as I watched the door.

"Hello, Talia," she said, as she bounded into the room with a smile on her face. She was wearing a very low-cut red dress. It only took her a few seconds to register that we weren't alone. Six of my most loyal men, including Dekon, were standing against the wall.

She looked at them and then back to me. "You wanted to see me, Captain?"

"I did," I said, as I stood up and stepped aside from the table I was leaning against. Then I gave Dekon a nod. He moved quickly and took a handful of her hair. He dragged her over to the table. The others joined him, and as he bent her over them grabbed her arms and legs and secured them tight.

"What's going on?" she asked, with a laugh. She was playing it off and some sort of game, but I heard her voice falter.

Her dress was torn off her body, and I could see the panic beginning to set in.

"Captain," she pleaded.

"Is there anything you want to say first?" I asked, wondering what if anything she might say.

This time her voice fully broke. "Please don't"

I nodded to Dekon again. He was uncoiling a long and thick length of cable. I had expected her to cry out with the first strike but she didn't and as the wire was whipped against the back of her thighs, it was a more muffled noise.

He kept going until her cries filled the room. As I watched her being flogged something odd began to happen. The warm feeling I felt between my legs when I had first started our relationship was returning. I started to enjoy what I was seeing. The cable whistled through the air and struck her again and again. Each time bringing out of her a dreadful noise. Her loud cries were turning into desperate whimpers, and I heard her gulp for breath in the small respite between the hits.

"Do you want me to keep going, Captain?" Dekon asked. His brow was covered in sweat now.

The warmth between my legs now felt wet. I could hear her gentle sobbing.

"Just a little more," I said.

He nodded and began again in earnest. Her body was barely moving now, and she was just making grunting noises. The energy and fight had all but disappeared.

"Stop now, and go and fetch that man."

As two of my men left, I stared at Xara. The backs of her legs, her ass, and her back were covered in deep wet welts. She was a mess, and so was I. My heart was pounding and I could help but smile. This was a new sensation for me, and one that wanted more of. I tried to mask it though, I didn't want my men to see my arousal.

"Untie her," I said to Dekon, who did as I asked. She raised herself slowly, her body was trembling. When she turned her mouth twisted in pain, and I saw tears rolling down her eyes. Part of me wanted to comfort me, but another darker side of me didn't and wanted it to continue. I couldn't make sense of it.

Xara had her arms in front of her hiding her body, and every move seemed to pain her. I didn't like that she was standing though, and told her to sit on the floor. She couldn't obviously, and with a lot of effort she managed to crouch down the best she could.

Piper was brought in now by my two men. He had his hands cuffed behind his back and there was a tickle of blood at the corner of his mouth. As soon as he saw Xara the blood drained from his face.

"Piper, isn't it," I said, rounding on him.

"Yes, Captain," he said.

"I heard a rumour that you and your woman here wanted a threesome with me?"

"No," he sputtered. "She's lying, she's a whore, that stupid bitch doesn't know what she is talking about."

Xara had her head down and was wisely not saying anything. My men knew what was coming next, and kicked the back of Piper's legs so he ended up on his knees.

There were more rambling words and promises, but this man had dug his own grave. It was a shame the rest of the ship couldn't witness this. I pulled out my snub-nosed laser pistol and with no fanfare, shot him in the side of the head. Xara let out a baleful groan as his body slumped to the deck. She wasn't crouching anymore and had curled up into a ball by my feet.

"Clean her up put her back in her room, and throw that out of the airlock," I said, gesturing to Piper with my boot.

I wanted to get back to my room and be alone but Dekon came rushing out of the canteen and stopped me.

"Captain, I wanted to ask you about Fluer."

"What about her?"

"Are you going to punish her too?" he asked, awkwardly. I knew he was sweet about her.

I smiled and told him that I wasn't. "Maybe it would be best if she lived with you in your quarters from now on."

His face lit up and he nodded.

Back in my room, I couldn't get the noises Xara had made out of my head. I masturbated and experienced the most wonderful orgasm.

**********

It had been five days since the incident in the canteen. The story had spread throughout the ship at my insistence. While I saw no marked change it was thee under the surface. It was Xara who had now recovered and was back at work who experienced the change in the crew. From what Fluer was telling me people treated her a lot more coldly now. They fucked her, but the laughing and joking with her was at a minimum.

I knew I wanted to see her. One afternoon I told one of the crew that she should deliver my meal for the day.

Instead of entering my room with a confident smile she entered with a certain degree of nervousness. Her eyes were cast down, as she made her way inside.

"Your meal, Captain," she said, politely, in an almost whisper.

"Leave it on the desk."

I had left my laser pistol out, with no charge in the battery, and I wanted to see how strong her feelings were. She moved it to the side with no indication she wanted to pick it up.

"Is that everything, Captain?" she said, quietly.

Our relationship had started as one of an exploration into my dominant side. It was a fun and safe experience, but that felt like a long time ago. I was no longer that person who just wanted to pretend. That was a weak person whose emotions could land her in a lot of trouble. It was time to explore a stronger side of myself.

"Take off your dress, slut, " I said, as I readied the handcuffs for her.

***********

Twice more we crept across the UEN border to raid the automated mining station, and two more times were successful. Any more than that and we would be pushing our luck. I could imagine the UEN discussing it in their headquarters on Mars. Grey old men demanding answers and action. They would be sending out task forces to hunt us down. If anything got them moving it would be losing money. There had been no task force sent to rescue me, all I had achieved was on my own. Emrah hadn't helped me, and neither had Dex. Just me, on my own.

We were back deep into the free systems and were docking at a large way station to sell the ore we had filling our holds. The place was larger than most we visited, and I wondered if we could do some more recruiting here. While our raids had been successful, I had lost men. Most died during the attack and a few by other means. One had had a nasty accident in the engine bay. When someone found him he had missing a leg and had bled out. Another had been knifed in an argument over a game of cards. I didn't want to lose a man so only had the perpetrator beaten by Dekon.

He seemed more happy than usual, and he and Fluer were seemingly inseparable. Apart from the times, she was working in the rec room. As for Xara, she was learning her new place. I did think about getting rid of her at the station. It had a small slave market after all but decided against it.

Currently, I was discussing our crew with Dekon and two other men. We were going through the list of our crew and had identified three other men that were surplus to requirement. They were either useless in their jobs, or just general troublemakers. I would be selling them too, but quietly without the rest of the crew's knowledge. It wasn't common for crew to jump ship at stations, but that was going to be the story.

Not counting Dekon, I had at least twelve men that I was sure gave me their complete loyalty. I liked to think of them as my inner circle. As such they received what special privileges that I could offer them. In a formal setting, they would have been my officers. They didn't just act as my bodyguards though, I would often bounce ideas off them and seek their counsel on some matters. I didn't always follow what they suggested, it was just my way of making them feel included. Of course, I kept Dekon closer, and he would inform me of any talk behind my back.

The station couldn't buy all the ore we had, but what we did sell made us quite an amount of money. Some would be shared between the men, but I wanted to make some improvements to the ship too. It also helped to have a little in reserve in case of fallow times.

After I had sold the men, I bought six pleasure girls in the market. Two was proving to be too little, six seemed to be a nice number. It also meant I could afford to lose a few if they turned rotten. They weren't the best looking, but they would be suitable. As for recruiting, I didn't even have to inquire about it because as soon as word got around the station that we were unloading a large amount of valuable ore, we were inundated with requests to join. This time I had my pick of the best. Men with real experience who had served aboard other pirate ships. There was going to be no need for a crash course in how the ship operated for them.

Because the ship was docked with the station, it meant we had access to their more powerful communication array. As such, I received a lot of communications that had not been able to get through. There was one from Torbe which was reminding me about the services they offered. One did stick out to me though. It was from a man called Abbott. I had met him once before with Killian. From what I had heard he was the one who originally had sent the Spartan in UEN space, and the man who had practically orchestrated the destruction of the Calypso. He was requesting a meeting.

I was curious about it and sent him one back telling him we would be on our way.

*********

We were heading towards a place called the Biorian system. It was where Abbott had asked to meet me.

While at the station I had expanded the rec room into a more pleasant place to be. We had removed some internal walls to make a large space and bought some fixtures from a nightclub on the station to make it more convivial. My crew had made a good job of it and even scrounged up some carpet. It was certainly nothing like the entertainment facilities on higher-end ships, but the men were rightly proud of their achievements.

I hadn't visited it in a long time, but tonight I wanted to see it in action. With more girls, it would feel less pressurized and more comfortable. Mixing with the men was something I wanted to do more of I had decided. It was all well and good popping into the canteen once in a while but I wanted to know I was keeping an eye on them.

My hair had grown over my tattoo and I was at my desk shaving it again. Xara was on the bed. She was naked all except for a pair of black knee socks. I kept glancing at her through the mirror as she read a novel on a data pad. I was a lot more comfortable with our relationship now. This was what it should have been from the start. The men kept away from her now. They knew she was my bedmate, and after I had killed her lover it seemed a wise choice.

She had a much more demure attitude to her now. Less confident and sometimes even a little skittish. Nightly our lovemaking was progressing too. I was thoroughly enjoying my more domineering side of things. Although to be honest with myself on a few occasions I had gone too far with her. On the table next to me was a small selection of toys I like to use. A strap-on that I had bought at the station, a pair of leather gloves and a length of electrical wire.

One other thing I did pick up at the station was a kind of wireless sex aid. It was a two-centimetre pin that I had pierced into her clit. I could control its function with a ring I was now wearing. With just a touch of my finger, I could send a pulse that would vibrate the pin in such exquisite ways. It was so much fun that I decided that if I saw them for sale again, I would buy one for each of my girls.

I watched her reflection and I gave it a small pulse. It was enough to make her bite her bottom lip and for her brow to furrow. One night I kept it on the highest setting for as long as possible to see what happened. She lasted for an hour before urinating on herself and passing out.

"Get dressed," I said, as I started to apply some makeup. I hadn't needed to wear any in a long time but thought tonight was a special enough occasion to put some on. A little glossy lipstick, some black eyeliner and a few dabs of eye shadow. With the scar on my cheek, it didn't make me look any more feminine, but I was happy with the result

Xara had put on a pair of small black lycra shorts, and an equally small lycra top. The only part of her that it fully covered was her large breast, but it clung to them so tightly it left nothing to the imagination. Then she put on a pair of flat-bottomed sports shoes. I wasn't going to be dressed in such a revealing outfit. I was wearing a pair of loose-fitting trousers and a tight black button-down shirt. I complemented my look with a pair of chunky heeled shoes. I had started to wear them when I was with Xara, as it gave me a small height advantage, although it still didn't make me as tall as her.

The party was in full swing when we arrived. Music was playing and the lights were low and atmospheric. Some of the new girls were dancing, while the others were serving cocktails. It wasn't anything fancy, just alcohol we had mixed with dried fruit juice. This was far more civilised than swigging out of bottles in the miserable canteen. I could see Dekon was already there with Fluer at his side, and they looked like they were having fun.

As we entered, I got a few nods and smiles. Everyone looked happy and relaxed. And why not, we were a prosperous ship with a captain who knew how to let her hair down. I took a drink and with Xara, we found a place on one of the more comfortable couches. I remembered back to when I had first helped set this room up with a man called Quinn. We had spent the day lugging the old couches in, and then as some sort of reward for himself, he had tried to bend me over one. Thankfully I had a bit of confidence that day and fought him off. That was a long time ago, and he was dead now.

1...45678...20