All Comments on 'Captive in Dark Leather Ch. 09'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Raped for hours and you think some counselling will make it all better?

Do you have any idea how the human body works? You’re talking prolapsed rectums. Ripped assholes. Anal fissures. And that’s just for starters. The whips, the beatings. The assaults. This is not a “weeks holiday and some therapy” and you’re good to go. This is trauma, mental and physical. This broken ribs. Physical scars. PTSD. Lifetime surgery to repair the intestinal tracts. All this and more.

Now, I don’t care if you line them up and run a train on them from sunup to sundown on national television with a fucking flag shoved up your ass: don’t act like a week of torture and rape is undone by some R&R and talking to a therapist.

Tell me they will bear the scars, both physical and mental for the rest of their lives. Tell me how marriages ended and some even committed suicide because they were so traumatized. Tell us how she realized that she despised Philip so much that she orgasmed as he was raped, degraded and humiliated to the point of death….and she came to his torture.

Even the mistress of this organized rape would realize that her slave is a psychopath who delights in the torture and pain of others.

Tell us something substantial and not this…this…bullshit ending that pretends people wouldn’t be suffering from a week of torture.

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

Hot. I was drawn in and appreciated that it's, um you know, *fantastic. Erotic enough that I was happy to give it a 5. Tho the writing was a little flat in places. You could use more sensory experience of the narrator, less flat phyical description, more dialog maybe? A turn-on, tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, you haven't liked this and have bitched about it since chapter 6. Maybe in the future if you can't handle a story that isn't strictly realistic maybe stop reading it, instead of whining about how in real life things wouldn't work like they do in a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am glad everyone gets a chance to go home. I don’t know if the boot licker will ever be the same again for better or worse she is done. She might as well just stay. A nightmare that was well written but to tell you the truth I am glad I get to wake up. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES