Captivity Sets Her Free Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that evening, he came to her room to get her. He led her to the patio and there it was, a coffin. It was an Allie-sized coffin.

He had told her to try it out and helped her lay down inside the box. There was a bit of cushioning beneath her, but just a little, so she could still feel the wood underneath it. There were vertical rails sporadically lining the sides of the box. He stepped away and brought over a piece of plywood with three semicircle cut outs on one edge. The cutouts were lined with the same padding that Allie was laying on. He slid the board into some of the rails, and as he did so, adjusted her neck and positioned her wrists so that the openings held them in place when the board was pushed down against the bottom of the box. He then secured it in place with hasps and padlocks on each side.

Josh repeated this with another board, placed just under her tits, that also restrained her elbows. He slid four more boards as well, one at her belly button, one at her thighs, one at her knees, and one at her ankles. He locked all of them in place. Then he brought over the box's lid. It had a lip installed inside that fit perfectly around the edges of the box and she heard him lock it into place.

He opened a little metal sliding opening just about at her eye level and asked, "Well how do you like it?"

Instead of answering his question, she asked one of her own, "For how long at a time?"

"As long as I want," he said and again asked, "How do you like it?"

She spent lots of time as a child actively seeking out tight dark spaces where she wouldn't move and would stay very quiet. This replicated it, except she was never physically restrained then. This would be different.

"My hands and elbows are in an awkward position and the pressure on my knees is a bit weird," she answered. "But I feel so secure, so, I guess I like it."

He told her that he thought that once complete he would have liked it more. But, since he couldn't watch her when she was in it, he wasn't so sure now.

But then he thought, if I ever need some me time, I could completely forget about her.

She started complaining about the heat, and that's when he remembered that he had not installed the ventilation fans at the top and bottom that the blueprints he got online told him to. He undid the latches on the lid and left it open. He ran inside and got the green vibrator that he knew she responded to, covered it with some jelly, and with some effort, since her legs were held together, pushed it deep into her vagina.

Allie yelped then moaned as her cervix, lips and clitoris were all simultaneously stimulated by the machine. Josh brought out a roll of tape, ripped off a piece and covered her mouth. He brought a patio chair over and opened a bottle of beer. He sat and rested his feet on her belly as he watched her squirm. He was getting more and more aroused and he had to stretch the elastic of his shorts pretty far to get them over his poking penis when he took them off. Using a generous amount of the jelly, he started to rub his cock. Eventually when he was just about to explode, he stood up and shot milky warm cum all over Allie, getting it in her hair, on her face and on her breasts. Allie closed her eyes and tried to turn her head away but a stream still ended up on her eyelid which became a bit uncomfortable when she opened it and it trickled in.

Josh then got an old screen door and set it over the box. Allie was still squirming but also getting annoyed that she couldn't move anything. She instinctively tried to move her wrists and bend her knees. She had been there half an hour when she noticed that Josh had turned his bedroom light out and didn't seem to be coming back out. About an hour after that, the vibrator mercifully stopped. After the first crescendo, she had several mini climaxes while it was moving inside of her. It eventually was getting more annoying than stimulating.

She had panicked when her arms and legs started hurting. She wanted so badly to move. These feelings had happened to some extent in other bondage situations, but the box held her so immobile this was a bit different. She was starting to shiver, and the night was getting colder.

Allie uncontrollably tried to thrash around, but her body couldn't respond. She tried to push the gag off her mouth with her tongue, but the tape Josh had been buying lately was just too sticky. She thought she spent about an hour in this panic, before the resignation set in. Then her magical captive brain told her there was no point, and she just kind of went tingly then numb. She had been in this headspace before, and like then, this was a nice numb. She quit trying to move and just endured. She relaxed so much that when she eventually had to pee, she just let go and felt the warmth pool under her behind. As the night got even colder, she wondered if she would freeze to death.

Not long after she wet herself, Josh came out of the house and looked at her. He pulled the vibrator out and caressed her very pokey nipples.

"We'll get you inside now," he told her. "To be honest, you kind of stink and you got your vibrator all icky. And not just your vibrator, it's all wet down here."

He had told her it was just a test run and he would make the finishing touches the next day. That's when he painted the whole thing black with a lacquer paint that made it look plastic. He installed fans at the top and bottom for ventilation. Thinking about long term captivity, he had found and installed a window washer fluid tank from an auto parts store near the top of the box just above where her right hand would be. Using a straw, she could suck water or other fluid as necessary.

Now a few weeks later, still on the couch, Josh jerked her up by the leash he had just snapped onto her collar. He tugged her up off the couch and led her to his bedroom where he had placed the box along the wall next to his bed. He made her step into a pair of adult diapers, which she didn't like but understood the necessity. Then he taped her mouth shut and told her to purse her lips. When he did he used a pen knife to cut a small slit and inserted a strand of plastic tubing.

Josh helped her lay on her back in the box and then reaching into her pants, pushed a pink remote vibrator into her. She looked him in the eye as he did so, giving him the blankest of expressions. He made sure the box was plugged in and started the fans running. He removed her leash. He pushed the end of her plastic tubing into the fluid container, which was full of spring water. Then he placed all the boards holding her awkwardly in place. He gave her a cursory glance, then placed the lid on the box and latched and padlocked it shut. He didn't open the metal peep hole or say goodnight like he normally did.

Allie was feeling lightheaded and a bit nauseous but fought the urge to vomit because she would just have to swallow it again with the gag on. She realized that she was in a bit of a dangerous spot, and wondered if Josh was sober enough to realize it, too. She tried to relax in the dark and worked hard not to panic. Luckily the whiskey was making her sleepy, and that eased her a bit.

It was several hours later that she heard the alarm go off. She could hear Josh get out of bed and take a shower. He then left the room without even checking on her. The next thing she heard was the SUV's engine starting and then he was gone. Luckily she was not hungry and her body went through the box's panic stage while she was still a bit high from the alcohol. She had not vomited and she was now rehydrating herself through the straw.

It's times like this that I am glad I'm not a very deep thinker, she thought to herself. She attributed that to the reason she could almost turn her brain off and vegetate. She had almost forgotten about what the two of them did last night; it was just a faint hazy memory. She knew Josh was upset and maybe she too should be upset, but she wasn't. Making as many mistakes in her life as she had, she couldn't hold a grudge, and always had to move on to survive.

She didn't want to move. Her body was numb. She was safe in her box. She couldn't mess anything up from in here. She could see just a little bit from the light coming in through the ventilation holes. She turned her head to her side, watched the shadows of her wiggling fingers, and felt the straw in her mouth with her tongue. She sipped a bit of water and she realized she was content.

Her vibrator started moving, waking her from a half asleep almost catatonic state. She stirred. Just as she began harboring dark thoughts of starving to death inside this box, Josh had activated the app. It hopefully meant he was thinking of her.

Unfortunately the vibrator was in an odd place inside her that wasn't directly stimulating her. She used every vaginal muscle she had to move it around, but not being able to use her hands, there was no point. But even if the sexual response wasn't happening, her emotional response to the vibrator put her in a much better place than she was just minutes ago.

It pulsed inside her for about what she guessed was an hour, then quit. Her brain slowly went to a semi-sleep state. It was what had to be several hours later when she heard movement in the house again. She at first thought it was Blinx rubbing against the crate again. The cat clearly knew she was in the box, and maybe he was trying to connect with her somehow. But then she heard car keys hit the dresser and knew Josh was home.

She heard him moving around and using the toilet. Then finally, he unlatched and opened her box. He peeled off the gag and smiled at her.

"How's it going," he asked.

She looked at him squinting at the brightness of the ceiling fan light.

"I've never been better," she rasped, her voice having to get used to talking again.

Josh reached down and caressed her tits. He told her that he had a wonderful time at the zoo with Maria and Connor and that he would be spending the night at her place. He went out of the room and immediately came back with a bottle of a green vegetable juice and some pills.

"We forgot last night's birth control pill," he told her. It says I have to give you two tonight. There's your multivitamin also. I put some toast in the toaster. It will be ready in a few."

She noticed he was making no move to get her up. A genuine cross between panic and excitement came over her.

"Wait," she said. "Are you leaving me in here? "

"Yeah, it's easiest for me," he said. "I don't need to use you tonight, and I don't want to be spent if Maria wants us to make love. I probably will want to use you again after work tomorrow...unless something comes up."

He popped the pills into her mouth and lifted her head as she sipped the juice through a plastic straw. He went and got the toast and fed that to her along with some apple sauce.

"Do you need anything?" he asked. "I've got to get back to Maria."

"I think my diaper is full," she answered, hoping he would let her up to change it.

Josh knew that she wanted a respite from the box, if only for a second, but he was determined not to let her have it. She had insisted she was just a piece of property so he would treat her so. And that was fine because now that he was in a good place with Maria again, that's all he needed her to be. He went to the cabinet next to the box and took out a new diaper and some wet wipes. He unlatched and removed the board that was holding her thighs in place. She immediately tried to pull her knee toward her but he held it down. She couldn't move it much anyhow.

Using his pen knife he cut her diaper off her at the hips. It was remarkable how heavy with urine it was, but how dry it was, he thought. As he pulled it off her, he noticed that the vibrator was at an odd angle, and that's when she told him it wasn't hitting her right. He wiped her off and adjusted the vibrator, making sure it was both inside her and up against her clitoris, and then taped it in place. He then used the knife to cut the new diaper at the hips and with some effort, even with her thighs free, got it in place. Then he taped it on the sides and replaced the thigh board.

He wanted to hurt her and wasn't sure if he should. He wouldn't be around to enjoy it but it would give her something to mull over, and he knew she liked what pain did to her. He settled for nipple clamps, well actually chip clips from the kitchen. He put a new tape gag on her, cut the slit for her straw, inserted the straw, refilled her water, then watched her eyes get big as he showed her the clips. Then rather roughly he grabbed her right nipple and pulled and slid the clip onto it. She moaned into the gag until he held her nose and made her be quiet. She made less of a moan and more of an uncomfortable whimper when he did the same to the left.

Josh looked at her and started to really get aroused but knew this wasn't the time. He told her he would see her after work tomorrow maybe and put the lid back on the box. He grabbed his keys, turned out the light and got into his car. He drove off and turned up the radio in an effort to forget about Allie, for now.

Allie was here again, in the dark. She quickly got used to the clips on her nipples, they actually didn't hurt that bad any more. She was hoping the vibrator would start up again but it didn't. While she thought Josh may have messed up the night before, maybe it was she that messed it up. Josh clearly was acting differently.

She wasn't sure how to feel. If Josh's dating made this the new normal, she would have to get used to it. Well honestly, in her position she would have to get used to anything that happened. And that was how she wanted it.

She closed her eyes and let her brain turn to mush. Her physical and mental numbness was welcome. She actually quit trying to form coherent thoughts and the images that formed in her brain quit making sense. This box alone could drive her mad, she thought. But mad was ok. As long as she knew is that she was secure, safe and available to Josh when he wanted her, life was wonderful. She was exactly where she wanted to be.

-----------

This is of course a work of fiction. It is the product of my wild fantasies (and maybe a bit of a latent desire and a tiny little hint of an autobiography) Maybe I'll come back and continue the story some day.

12