All Comments on 'Captured'

by hung_whitey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Non consentual and in the wrong section

Also very unlikely anyone is gonna wake up bleeding and aroused by it out of nowhere. I'm not finding this believable. You're just trying to persuade yourself that the victim is gonna want to be abused and that will become excited from being broken and beaten.

Pick a direction, this doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where to even start

Noconsensual. A poor attempt at s/m. Ridiculous representation of a supposed pain slut. You want to write torture porn that's fine but be honest about it.

kalidevakalidevaabout 9 years ago
miscategorized

I agree with Anon here- this is clearly a noncon. BDSM is about power exchanges, and the s/m portion of it should always be consensual, and performed with care for the physical and mental health of the partner. Your main character clearly had no regard for the consent or health of his victim, which makes him a rapist and abuser, not a Dom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No way

Her pussy has been turned to hamburger meat and she is aroused? No way.

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 9 years ago
Non con

I agree with the others; this is not bdsm, but rather nonconsent and torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This crap is not BDSM

Simply violence and torture for cruelties sake. A complete waste of time. Poorly written. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
for writing this story, I have two words for the author

two words: mentally ill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a pathetic story

Very poorly written with no background story. This is rape and not BDSM. She was beaten to a pulp and then he fucked her. There you go, I just rewrote the entire thing in 11 words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
non con

No submissive will find this arousing. People like you give bdsm a bad name. This is a rape story.

Erika281Erika281over 8 years ago
aaaaaaa.....whaaat?

So she was moaning in pleasure after he beated her most intimate places, yeah? Right...Just like my man would enjoy crushed balls...terrible and those who favourited it...go to get some serious help.

It is not bdsm, it is not reluctance, it is plain torture and mindfuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous