All Comments on 'Captured by the Elves Ch. 09'

by notbreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

Excellent chapter. I was very glad to see that you're still writing

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 2 years ago

Thank you . I love your style of writing , I so want the next part please Dxx

ThemanrusThemanrusover 2 years ago

You've smashed it again somehow, keep on keeping on I guess, still the best series on the site!

IvrioneIvrioneover 2 years ago

Thank you so much! Ah! What a dramatic and pulse pounding chapter! I am continually amazed by your ability to blend together erotic scenes and action ones all while developing characters I care about! I absolutely love the world and setting you've created here and continue to expand and enrich with each chapter. Do you have plans to add more background anywhere? Like a series bible type outline of things or other stories set in the world? I know you have the one with the dark elves if memory serves, but I just want more, more, more! Maybe even opening it up to select others? Haha. Sorry! I'm just super impressed with everything and it just hits so, so many tropes and things that are some of my favorites. Thank you again for all that you do and I hope you get some time to relax and enjoy a nice beer and whatever else makes your life a little better!

<3

~Ivrione

testiculustesticulusover 2 years ago

Thank you for this new chapter !! Reading it, I began to think that I would have love to see an encounter between Teagan and the fearsome sergeant. She would have given him a run for his money and teach him true ruthlessness. But, fuck Lloyd, he's dead ! ^^

As there are probably 2 or 3 chapters before we reach the endgame, I wonder how you will wrap your story now... do you already have a rough idea of how you want everything to settle ?

My guess is that as Kiari lis trying to convince the wild elves to negotiate some kind of truce with Collins using Katania the army launch their assault on the settlement. The elves fight off the assaillants but are now besieged, The conflict is taking a heavy toll on both sides, the elves replenishing their ranks with every prisonners but loosing irreplaceable warriors, with the far numerous humans falling prey to the forest strange bestiary and diseases, This is a pyrrhus win situation... it will take centuries for the elves to recover and Collins is facing mutiny from his men tired to die or worse in this private war of him... Eventually, Kiari win her desesperate sisters over, they will negotiate, with Katania appealing to her father to stop this madness. Finally Collins recognize that Henry is no more... They make a deal, from now on the elves will only take in rogues, bandits or volunteers but will allow safe passage to the citizens of their neighbors respectng their sovereignty on their lands. The End... For now.

KansasTwisterKansasTwisterover 2 years ago

I think this story is amazing just hoping the next installment is coming soon. I just started reading this story and couldn't stop.

Cabl3Cabl3over 2 years ago

Glad you continued the story. Been looking forward to the next part for a long time, it was well work it :)

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the kind words. Love hearing from you as always. The chapter was a lot longer than I planned, but hopefully it worked out. I am working on the next part. It won't be the next thing I post, but I will get there. As we've discussed: I'm not George R. R. Martin. I actually care that you want the next part and will get it done. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope OP is still alive and well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy cow what a great ride... I need the rest of this story so badly. I've just read through the whole 9 parts today. Love it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Been reading it over the last few days. Excited for the next part! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seldom does a story grab my "suspension of disbelief" so firmly, but I am definitely lusting for more of this well-told tale. Great writing! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a feeling this may be abandoned, over 6 months since last post. Shame :(

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgealmost 2 years agoAuthor

It's not. I'm doing some editing. Part 10 will be submitted ASAP. Sorry that it took longer than anticpated.

IvrioneIvrionealmost 2 years ago

I really appreciate the updates you post here and in your profile. I, too, am bittersweet that this saga is drawing to a conclusion. I really love the world you've built and the characters and concepts that inhabit it. Thank you for all you do and I hope life eases up a bit for you! <3

notbreckenridgenotbreckenridgealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I just submitted Chapter 10. Give the good people of the site some time to do their thing. Sorry for the long delay.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Well you have officially broken my record by getting the highest number of stars on a story. 20 was the record and with the twists and turns of this chapter you get the record with 25 stars….. 🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotbreckenridge@notbreckenridge
Just a writer. I began reading on this site years ago, and found it to be a delightful treasure trove. I've been writing other things for years, and it was only a matter of time before I began posting stuff here. I love feed back, comments, and getting a grade through your v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES