Captured Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my mouth immediately, and I tried to jerk away. But Mal didn't shove the washcloth into my mouth. Instead he held it over my nose and lips, as he held my head still with a firm hand in my hair.

A sweet chemical smell filled my nostrils and my eyes widened in horror, guessing what he had soaked the rag in. Chloroform. He was trying to make me pass out. Thankfully, I had taken a breath to give him an earful when he had removed the panties from my mouth. Now I held that breath and stared at him with pleading eyes. Don't do this. I tried to communicate.

He looked down at me with a sympathetic smile. He was a monster, he shouldn't be able to look at me with that kind of tenderness. It doesn't matter what he looks like; I reminded my panicked mind. He was a monster and if I fell unconscious now, who knows where or if I would ever wake up. Ignoring the pain in my scalp, I thrashed under his hand.

"Shhh Kitten. Just relax and breathe." Mal's gentle words were meaningless to me.

I jerked again and whimpered at the pain building in my lungs. He sighed and suddenly his body was on top of mine, pressing me into the couch. One had held the washcloth to my face and the other wrapped firmly around my neck. Not choking me, but holding me in place.

It seemed I was truly trapped now. With my hands tied underneath me and his body pressing every inch of mine into the couch, I had no leverage. I was fucked. My lungs burned. Spots swam in my vision as I pleaded with my eyes once more.

"It's alright Kitten, you can do it. Just take a deep breath." he said soothingly and simply as if he was teaching a child. His eyes bored into my own. Commanding me.

A tear leaked from my eye as I shook from the effort of holding my breath.

"You'll be fine. Just breathe." With his last word, his hand went to my stomach and pressed sharply down on the muscles just below my lungs. As they clenched, I helplessly gasped out that last precious breath.

"That's it." He crooned.

I couldn't stop what happened next. I heaved air in and out and stared into his mahogany eyes, suddenly furious. My vision swam, and I blinked and tried to concentrate. I heard his voice as if from far away, and all I could see were his smiling eyes.

"Good Kitten." he said with warmth and pride. "One more deep breath for me. You can do it."

I tried to hold it in. I fought with everything in me, but then his hand pressed again into those muscles and I cried out as I breathed in and out through the sweet cloth. The last thing I saw was his dark eyes creased from his beaming smile.

~

I woke up to a gentle and familiar motion. Even half asleep my body recognized that I was in a car. I heard a voice above me.

"... I'm here." A pause. "Just tell them what I told you." That voice could never be forgotten. So rumbly and deep. It was him.

I opened my eyes. I was in the back seat of a luxurious looking limo. I was still naked with my arms secured behind my back and my legs tied together. Though thankfully, no longer in a hogtie. And my wrists were no longer secured in the way that forced me to thrust my chest out. But my head was once again in Mal's lap.

I must have jerked as I woke because I felt a hand tighten in my hair. I looked up at him. The evening street lights cast shifting shadows across his face. The effect made him seem demonic, inhuman. Wait. He was on a cell phone.

I opened my mouth and barely got out a scream before he covered it again with that wash cloth. I managed to make some muffled noises, but he just held my head still with one hand and covered my mouth with the other. I couldn't fight it for long. I was too tired, and I had never even fully woken up.

"Oh that's just Kate." Mal said casually to the phone he held against his shoulder.

"Oh fine, you just caught us at a kinky moment." The handsome monster above winked at me as he spoke.

Inevitably, I breathed in again. What was the point in fighting hopeless battles? I needed to save my strength for one I could win. Maybe if I-

12