Captured Kitten Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Kitten. Time for the next phase of your training. From now on you need to ask permission to come. Now say it."

I sputtered around the words on my lips as I looked at his darkly possessive expression. I was so close. A few seconds more of stimulation was all I needed. I looked at him with a desperate expression but I couldn't say the words. What was I doing. Whether I obeyed or not, I should be unfazed and unmoved. I should be boring him with a lack of response and here I was doing the opposite. His gaze bore into mine.

"Say it. Beg me to let you come. You can do it."

I clenched my teeth to keep the words in and I pulled my gaze away from him. I could feel my pussy crying out with need but I concentrated through the haze. Don't come, don't enjoy yourself. Don't give him any more ammunition than he already has. But I had to wonder who I was really punishing with my choice. I heard a loud sigh and felt him sit back on his heels. Though he stayed between my legs.

"You will succumb, Kitten. You can't help it, it's what you were made to do."

His arrogant words steeled my resolve. Yes this was the right decision. He had to leave me alone eventually. I would take care of my needs then. And until then I had to stay strong. I glared at him. He just smiled and rubbed more soap into his hands. He reached towards my face and I sullenly let him clean the dried food off my cheeks and forehead. I couldn't believe I had almost come at the hands of the man who had made me wear my dinner.

"Close your eyes." He ordered as he held the shower head up to my face.

I sighed and obeyed as he rinsed the soap away. Next he lathered up his hands with a familiar scented product and ran his hands through my hair. The coconut smell of my shampoo from home filled me with images of my safe little bathroom with its sunset shower curtain. Then he rinsed it out and repeated the process with my conditioner. The whole thing would have been soothing if it weren't for the desperate ache between my legs.

When Mal finished he used the key to unlock my cuffs from the tub rings and then lifted me out again. He placed me down in front of the two person vanity.

I suddenly absorbed what was in front of me. Two toothbrushes in a holder. A woman's hair brush. A black bottle of cologne. The standard array for a couple.

I stared at my blushing reflection as he ran a fluffy towel through my hair and over my skin. I looked like such a slave. With the silver collar and tousled hair. It was all so confusing and what was the worst was the unmistakable arousal in my hooded dilated eyes. It was like looking at a different person. I didn't recognize the horny woman staring back at me. I had the strangest urge to raise my hand and see if the woman in the mirror did too.

Mal finished toweling me off and then picked up the brush and ran in through my tousled brown hair. After he leaned his head down over my shoulder wrapping his arms around my waist. His lusty expression matched my own as he gazed into my eyes through the mirror. I gulped at the sight. But at that moment I was more afraid of the women in the mirror than him.

He kissed my cheek and let go to begin brushing his teeth. I reached for the other toothbrush and tried not to look at the mirror at all.

"So I'm allowed to brush my own teeth?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Maybe not." He replied with an edge to his voice.

I looked up to see his eyes narrowed at me as he placed tooth paste on his brush and then held out the tube to me.

"Sorry." I breathed.

"Sorry what?" He replied with a warning in his tone.

"Sorry Master."

And I quickly looked down again and accepted the toothpaste. When we finished I realized that I needed to use the toilet again. But I was scared to say anything because I was afraid he would take over that task again and this time I didn't just need to pee. When I looked at the toilet I saw that Mal had noticed my glance. Amusement danced in his eyes.

"Is there something you wanted to ask me pet?"

I huffed angrily but just thinking of my bladder was making me clench my thighs together. He chuckled at my momentary squirm. And I glared at him then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"May I please go to the washroom alone, Master?" I put a sweet tone in my voice hoping to gain something from demeaning myself. Mal gave a short humorless laugh.

"Yes you may go to the washroom but no I will not leave the room."

He took me by the arm and pulled me towards the toilet. I sat down with a sigh. And did my business staring at the ground and wishing it would swallow me up. When I was done he touched a switch on the side of the vanity next to the toilet. I almost jumped up as I felt the jet of warm water spray against my asshole but his hand on my shoulder kept me in place.

The feeling of the water against that hole was weird and arousing. but the implications of his actions made me grind my teeth. Mal was holding me down. He was deciding how long I would be exposed to the rush of water. The man could turn literally anything into a display of dominance.

He held me still for a moment more with his finger holding down the switch for the bidet. Then he pressed another one and a different spray hit my vagina. I squeaked and then gasped at the sensation. I was still wet and aroused from the tub torture and now My pussy clenched at the feeling of the warm water against my clit. When the sensation stopped, warm air replaced it. I closed my eyes as I climbed so close to cumming. Then I groaned as the air died down and I drifted away from the orgasmic peak. I turned away so Mal wouldn't see the desperation in my eyes.

Finally he let me up and led me back into the bedroom. He unhooked the leash from my collar and stared at me with a hard expression.

"Stay." He said, as if I were a dog.

Then he walked through a smaller door that was most likely a closet. I slumped my shoulders as I realized that I wasn't going to run at this moment. He was right there and the bedroom door was closed. Any attempt by me to open it would alert him to my actions. He returned extremely quickly with something black and slinky dangling from his fingers.

"Raise your arms." He commanded.

I obeyed instantly, actually happy to have some clothes again. As the fabric settled over me I looked down to see a piece of slutty although comfortable lingerie. It had an open neckline that plunged between my breasts and a hem that ended just below my vagina. Wide open sleeves flowed to my elbows. It was soft even if it was ridiculously sensual. He stepped back and looked me up and down with a hungry expression.

"Let's see you spin Kitten." He said with his husky accent.

I opened my mouth to tell him off then I closed it again before I could say something that I would regret. I spun once tightly.

He made a groan that almost sounded like a purr. Then he held out his hand. "Let's go to bed, love."

I hesitated but he just stepped forward and took my hand and pushed me down onto the mattress. He climbed over me and reached up to pull a strap from the top of the head board. In a moment my collar was attached to a loop in the strap. As he pulled me towards him I put up a half hearted struggle and then gave up as quickly as I had started. I was tired and horny. I just wanted to wait for him to go to sleep and rub myself to that oh so elusive peak. He pulled a heavy duvet over us both and held me close against his body. I heard him sigh happily and felt his breath on the back of my neck.

"You've made me very happy today, Kitten. I'm so glad you're finally home."

With these disturbing sentiments he pulled me close and relaxed into my back. I stayed still and silent as I listened to his breath grow deeper and slower. My hands reached up to my neck and I felt the strap. It was thick and unbreakable without a knife of some kind. And it was securely attached to one of the rings on my collar.

I lay there for a while, my clit begging for attention until I was sure Mal was sleeping. Then I began to rub my legs together and almost groaned at the sensation of my smooth pussy against my thighs. Reaching down towards my swollen lips I gathered some moisture, then I pressed a finger against my clit. I rubbed it gently as I tried to stay as still as possible. My muscles began to stiffen slightly and I held my breath as I inched towards the edge of orgasmic bliss. Then a large hand found mine and pulled it away from my center.

"No touching pet." His dark voice rumbled into my ear. "If you wanted an orgasm you should have asked for it." He used one hand to pull open my thighs and his other to spank my wet pussy twice. I squeaked at the painful sensation and realized with embarrassment that those spanks had only made me hornier.

I groaned in frustration and embarrassment. What was I doing? How could I be trying to rub myself off right next to this man. The man in question who was now holding my wrists in front of me and reaching up to pull another strap from the top of the head board. In a moment the cuffs rings were attached to a loop in the strap. I was both horrified and impressed at the countless places in the house that he had placed restraints. The kitchen chair, the couch, the bed, the tub. I wondered where else they were and it made me ache even more.

For a moment I considered begging him here and now for an orgasm. No! I berated myself. For some reason that act felt like it was condoning his actions. Feeding into his belief that this was the right thing to do. That as he had put it, My body wanted this. I couldn't give him that. So I lay there with my heart hammering and a body stiff with need. I won't give in. I told myself. Maybe I would fight him, maybe I would obey. But I would not beg him for an orgasm. Eventually, somehow, sleep found me.

12