Car Camping Turns to Dogging Fest Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the journey, an afternoon coupling.
2.2k words
4.26
4.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(part 1 has been updated to resolve an age issue, thanks to those that pointed it out)

...CONTINUED FROM PART 1

I made a coffee and did my morning routine (wash, change, pack camping stuff away etc.) then made my way into town, it was just gone 9 o'clock when I parked up near a cafe I'd spotted. I went in and had a large breakfast, then walked around the town, looking in various shops.

I bought a few items that I thought may be good for this and future camping trips then went back to the car.

Checking out the locality on Google maps for viewpoints etc. I saw that just outside of town there was a large hill that may give good views of the surrounding countryside. Crossreferencing Google with my satnav I found the location and set the satnav to drive there. Following the instructions. I arrived just on 12:30 at a lovely car parking area with stunning views, the views were helped by the fact that the weather was bright, sunny and quite warm.

There were a few other cars parked up, mostly empty the occupants having gone hiking or dog walking I suppose, but I chose to go to the far corner, away from the entrance. As I drove across the carpark the last car before the corner I was heading for had a couple sitting in it, as I drove across the front the woman, a redhead sitting in the driving seat, lifted her top and flashed her tits at me. I slowed and had a good look, giving her a 'thumbs up' gesture of appreciation.

I parked facing the view and got my binoculars out to survey the scenery. Scanning around my gaze stopped at the car the couple were in, I was about 5 or 6 car widths away, slightly higher, looking down at them and I could see the woman was now kneeling on the seat giving the guy a blow job!

The guy noticed I was looking and gave me a 'thumbs up' then dropped his hand to her bottom and, looking around to ensure the coast was clear, lifted her skirt up, exposing her pantyless pussy to my gaze! I saw that the car window was open and the guy was now waving me over.

Checking I had some condoms in my pocket I got out, locked my car and walked over. The guy pointed to the girls rear and signed finger fucking with his middle finger. I took the hint and stroked her bottom, sliding my hand down to her moist cleft. Using my fingers to open her wet labia I inserted a finger and started to feel around for her G spot. As my finger entered her she gave a little moan. I found her G spot with my finger and, with my thumb massaging her clitoris too, she was soon moaning away while bobbing her head on the guys cock with some, quite loud, slurping noises.

After a couple of minutes the guy grabbed her head and pushed it down, groaning as he spurted his load into her mouth, she swallowed his jism and came up for air, moaning loudly at my manipulations on her clit and G spot.

"Please stop!" She breathed.

I removed my hand from her, now sopping, slit and proceeded to lick my fingers and thumb clean as she straightened her skirt and sat back in the seat. The guy thanked her, got out and walked to another car, got in and drove off.

"Oh, sorry," I said, "When he waved me over I thought you were a couple!"

"I told him to get your attention and see if you'd play," she gasped, obviously still very excited, "I wish you could finish me off but it's a bit risky in the day time."

"I have an air mattress in the back of my car, if you'd like to join me there I could finish what I started in whatever way you want."

Without another word she wound up her window, got out and locked her car. We walked across to my car and I opened the back door and put a light on.

"All the blackouts are up so no-one can see in."

"I'll have to get one of these!" She said, climbing in.

I followed her in and shut the door, pressing the lock button on the fob. She looked at me with a sudden flash of fear in her eyes.

"Don't worry," I explained, "The doors will open if you pull on the handle but no one outside can open them."

I showed her, re-shut and locked the doors again.

She seemed relieved at this, maybe she thought I was going to abduct her, I mean, she'd never seen me before.

"This is nice," she said taking her shoes off, "We could even get naked!"

So saying she pulled her top off, dropping it on her shoes and followed it with her skirt. She wore no bra and was now naked in the back of my car.

"Hurry up, I'm going off the boil!"

I quickly stripped, while I did she lay down on her back and made herself comfortable. When I too was naked she parted her legs.

"You do wonderful things to me, you're not like the other men that usually come here! They just quickly want their own pleasure."

I moved between her legs and lowered my face to her pussy, the curly hairs confirming that she was a redhead. I inhaled the musky scent of an excited woman as I started to tongue her clit. I slid a finger into her wet hole and found her G spot again and soon she was moaning with pleasure, her legs shaking as her first orgasm rolled over her.

"OH GOD, FUCK... YESSSSSSSS." She hissed, obviously keeping her voice down so as not to attract attention. "YES, YES, OH FUCK YESSSSS... OH GOD YOURE FUCKING GOOD!"

Three more orgasms hit her, one after the other, almost one continuous orgasm but I could tell when she wasn't cumming as her legs stopped shaking and her voice was not as 'hissy'.

Finally she lifted her head and told me to fuck her.

"Condom?" I asked.

She nodded, "I hope you've got one, I have some but they're in my car."

I pulled one out and smiled as I opened the foil pack, placed the end over the tip of my rock hard cock and rolled it down. She lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders as I inched forward.

I stroked her clit a couple of times with my rubber coated member.

"For GOD'S sake put it in and fuck me! I need a cock in my cunt NOW!"

I pulled back a bit, the wet rubber sliding down her clit, over her piss hole and landed in the right place. I looked her in the eyes and, without any kind of warning thrust hard into her sodden slit.

"OH FUCK YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS. THAT'S WHAT I WANT! FUCK ME HARD!"

I did as she asked, ramming in and pulling almost all the way out before ramming balls deep again. I knew I wasn't going to last long but I needn't have worried as she was soon cumming again, her pulsating walls constricting my cock, pushing me over the edge. With one final thrust I was spurting my sauce into the slippery rubber sheath that was covering my pulsating cock.

I lay over her for a moment, supporting myself on elbows and knees, still joined at the groin, my still hard, twitching, rubber covered cock buried inside her still occasionally twitching love tube, each time it twitched it triggered a similar response from my sheathed cock. As we both came down from our high places, she reached up and pulled me down, her tits being squashed by my chest. Lifting her head her lips quested for mine and we kissed deeply and passionately, her tongue pushing my lips open and seeking my tongue.

She broke away. "Is that what I taste like?"

I nodded.

"Don't pull out, move with me."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to stay impaled on your cock as we change places, me on top."

I slid an arm underneath her and rolled, pulling her on top as I rolled underneath.

"Now, lay back and enjoy."

She lifted herself off of me, holding the condom in place with one hand and using the other to balance. Once off of me she pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. She looked down to get her bearings and then, keeping eye contact with me, used her lips and mouth to roll the condom up my cock, stopping to lick up any escaping cum. Once it was rolled up to my glans she engulfed my cockhead with her mouth and sucked the condom and the cum it contained into her mouth, removing it from me. Still keeping eye contact she sat up, using a finger and thumb she took the cum filled condom from her mouth, unrolled it a bit more then, using both hands to hold it tipped it up, allowing the cum to run out and drip on her tongue. She showed me the cum on her tongue before taking it into her mouth and swallowing it.

Looking down she saw that my cock was still hard and bent to it again, encasing my stiffness with her mouth she started to give me one of the best blow jobs I've ever had. So excited was I that I didn't notice her finger sliding into my ass until she started to massage my prostate!

Within a few minutes I was shooting my second load of the afternoon, this one kept going and going as she milked me dry with her finger massage on my prostate. She swallowed every drop then released me from her mouth as she pulled her finger from my anus. Lifting it up I saw that she'd rolled the condom over her finger, inside out, using the dregs of my own cum as lube!

She pulled it off, it going in the right way as she did, a good thing as I could see some small brown pieces adhered to the rubber, now enclosed.

I took it from her and placed it on the windowsill then she lay down next to me and we cuddled each other.

"That was brilliant, the best sex I've ever had." She almost purred.

"Thank you, I glad you enjoyed me, I thoroughly enjoyed you too, especially what you just did."

"I don't do that with everyone but you're special."

We dozed off in each others arms.

When I came too I was laying on my back, before I opened my eyes I was aware of several sensations. There was a slight pressure all down my body, the smell of excited pussy and rubber in my nostrils and the familiar feeling of a slow paced blow job happening to my, hard again, cock. I opened my eyes and her pussy was hovering above my face!

I reached up and pulled her down onto me, returning the favour of oral sex, tasting again her natural flavour, this time with the added aroma of the condom I used on her earlier. She quickened her ministrations as I lapped and sucked at her clit. With her juices flowing I thrust my tongue inside the sweet hole, tongue fucking her until I felt the cum rising up within me then I took her clit firmly in my lips, sucking it in and swirling my tongue around it.

We both exploded together, she never missed a drop of my cum while I held her tight against my mouth, drinking her juices. My spurting stopped and I released her. She climbed off me, a huge grin on her face.

"Sorry, I woke up and you were hard again, I just couldn't resist."

"No problem, it was a good way to wake up, I wish you were my alarm clock!"

"My husband wouldn't like that, I don't think! Do you know what the time is?"

I grabbed the clock that I keep in the back. "Quarter to three."

"OH shit!"

She started getting dressed quickly. "My kids come out of school at quarter past, sorry, as much as I enjoyed this afternoon I've gotta go!"

"I understand, maybe I'll see you again?"

"I certainly hope so, I'm here most days from around 11. Sorry to rush off!"

I opened the door and she rushed to her car, got in, started up and blew me a kiss as she pulled away. I waved then closed the door to get dressed myself. I hung around in the carpark for a bit, having a smoke and looking up local eating establishments.

I had some tinned food, water, bread etc with milk, butter and bacon in an electric cool box, but I couldn't be bothered to get all the stuff out of the front seat and set it up and cook so a local eatery it would be. I settled on a fish & chip shop that had several recent, good reviews.

While I waited for a suitable time to go and get my dinner I called up the map and worked through the directions Irene had given me. Pinpointing the carpark they would be in tonight I programmed the satnav, adding the chippy address as a way point. I set the alarm for 6 and climbed in the back, stripped off and went to sleep.

CONTINUED IN PART 3...