Car Camping Turns to Dogging Fest Ch. 04

Story Info
We try a little experiment... with great success!
3.6k words
4.67
4.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by a need to pee, I could see it was daylight as some leaked in through the blinds dimly lighting the inside of my car. I opened the door away from the mobile home and had a look around. It was a little chilly but there was no-one about so kneeling in the open doorway I quickly emptied my bladder into the bushes, closed and locked the door again.

I had just settled when there was a gentle tapping at the other door, the one nearest the van. I opened it and there was Susan wearing a robe and flip-flops.

"Morning you sexy thing, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Can I come in? I've just slipped out while the others are asleep."

"Sure you can. I've just got to answer a text a minute, pop your flip-flops down there and slide the door shut I'll be right with you."

As I sent a text to Irene; 'Susan is next door with me, Bernie' Susan put her flip-flops where I'd showed her, took off her robe (she was naked underneath), got under the duvet and her hand found my stiffening cock and started to stroke it.

I put my phone on the shelf and turned to her. "There, all done."

She looked into my eyes, "You really do like me, don't you?"

"Yes, I told you last night."

"But this," she gave my now fully stiff cock a squeeze, "Says it better." She smiled, "But, you didn't tell me the truth, did you?"

"All I said last night was true."

"But you didn't tell me it was a put up job!"

"It wasn't."

"I heard them talking quietly while I was in the toilet and when I came out I asked them. They said they'd met you the night before and told you about picking me up and they gave you directions how to get here!"

"Did they also tell you that if I didn't like the look of you and left then that was OK?"

She nodded.

"And did I leave when I saw you naked at the window, or did I start wanking, looking at a beautiful young lady?"

She bit her lip before answering, "No, you didn't leave..." She faltered, seemingly embarrassed.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrows to get her to continue

"... in fact you did things to me that no-one else has ever done. You gave me multiple orgasms, fucked me fast and slow, even drank your own cum from my body, kissed me like you meant it... was an incredible night, thank you."

"You're welcome, I couldn't have done that if you didn't excite me. So, what are you doing here, now?"

"I wanted to see if I really turn you on. I wanted to find out if it was a put up job..." She faltered again.

"You mean a pity fuck? If it had been it would just have been a quicky and I wouldn't have even got undressed. As for turning me on, the best answer, as you said earlier, is in your hand."

"That's a waste, being in my hand, do you want to put it somewhere else?" She let go of me and lay on her back.

I pulled the duvet off, her musky scent wafted to my nose. I knelt between her thick thighs and lifted her feet to my shoulders. Lining the tip of my cock up with her love tunnel entrance I pushed forward, sliding in easier than I thought I would.

"Mmmmmm, someone else is excited too." I said.

"Being with you makes me that way."

"I'm sure you'll find someone else that does that too, preferably someone your own age?"

"I don't know, I haven't got the confidence to chat up a guy."

"It'll come in time."

I slowly slid myself in and out of her wet pussy, angling my cock so the tip caressed her G-spot on the way in and the length of my shaft rubbed her clitty on the reverse stroke.

I fucked her like that for a short while and listened as her breathing became shorter, shallower and faster as her orgasm built up. Suddenly her tight pussy started spasming and her legs shook as her excitement exploded through her young body. I continued my stroking, holding back my own release, until a second wave crashed over her body and I thrust in deep, shooting whatever cum I had built up whilst asleep into her receptive, nay demanding, young body.

Once my cock had stopped pulsing I gently pulled out and let her legs down. I went to lick her clean.

"No, not this time. I'd better get back and I know Irene would love to suck your cum out."

I moved beside her and handed her her robe as she sat up.

Putting it on she said, "Thank you, for everything." And leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

I returned her kiss and as she slid the door open I said, "Thank you for everything, I've really enjoyed meeting you and really enjoyed being intimate with you too."

She popped her flip-flops on and went back to the van, disappearing inside with a wave.

I slid the door shut only to have another tap-tap on it a few minutes later, opening it I found John standing there.

"Good morning John, what can I do for you?"

"We need to have a talk."

"Sounds serious, you'd better come in."

I showed him where to put his slippers.

"Irene is licking your cum from Susan, I hoped to get to speak to you before you saw Susan again but we woke as she shut the door and then Irene got your text."

"It's OK, we talked about what she heard you talking about while she was in the toilet, I assured her that I wanted her and it wasn't a 'pity fuck'. As you know, we had sex again in here this morning. Now, did you tell her I had Irene's phone number?"

"No, we never mentioned that."

"Good, keep that quiet until after her birthday."

"You really want to take her out?"

"Yes, now is there anything else?"

"Well..."

John lifted his robe, his cock was hard and peeping out through his pajama trousers.

"Morning glory John? No problem!"

John lay back as I leaned over him, taking his short, swollen member between my lips. I quickly bought him to climax, swallowing his thick cum as he groaned at its release.

"Fuck! That was marvellous, don't tell Irene but you are better than her! Anyway I best get back. Thanks, for everything."

He went back to his van and I shut the door and started my morning routine, wash dress etc.

I'd just finished drinking my coffee and first cigarette of the day (my door was open now, always have it open when the stove is on plus it was warming up in here too) when the van door opened. Irene was standing just inside.

"Would you like to join us for breakfast?" She asked.

"I don't want to inconvenience you," I replied, "But I would love to."

Locking my car I joined them in the van, sat where shown (next to Susan, well up against the wall with Susan on the outside) and tucked into bacon and eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and hash browns. We chatted as we ate and Susan kept dropping her hand under the table to fondle and squeeze my cock through my trousers, which was flaccid to start with but grew harder the more she played with it. Breakfast over Susan went to the toilet and I motioned Irene to come closer.

"What size clothes do you and Susan wear?"

"I'm 16, Susan 20."

"Thanks."

Susan and Irene did the washing up as John and I chatted about this, that and the other. Once the women had finished and put everything away John told me they'd be moving on now and I bade them goodbye.

I spent my day driving to a nearby city I knew well and in a few shops, looking at and purchasing a few things. I had a sit in Chinese meal in the early evening then, with the help of Irene's directions, made my way to that nights stop off for them.

I arrived at the park up/dogging spot 9.45, there were several cars parked, mostly with 1 guy in them and up the end was the mobile home. I drove up to the end and there was plenty of room between the van and hedge so I backed in there.

Before I'd finished parking the van door opened and Susan came to meet me.

"Hi," I said, getting out, "How are you this fine evening?" It was getting dark but there was light enough to see by.

Susan kissed me, "I glad you came."

"Anyone interested?"

"No, but I think they've all seen me before."

"Shall we try a little experiment?"

"Ok, what?"

"Come with me." I took her by the arm, "Don't take heart to anything they say," I told her.

I walked her, on my arm, around the car park. One flashed his lights, one shouted 'roll away luv, you'll scare off the decent birds", another was 'fuck mate, she's huge!'. We sat at a picnic table for a while as I had a cigarette.

"Now, we're going back, ignore what they say then shortly I want you to walk back here to this table on your own."

She flashed me a scared look.

"It's OK, I'll be right behind you. But first we are going to make a couple of changes."

We walked back to the van, another nasty comment or two floated from the cars. I could see that Susan was a bit upset but I sent her in the van whilst I got a some bags from the car.

I entered the van, greeted John and Irene who knew what I was going to try. "Ok Irene, your turn."

Irene set off around the car park as I looked into the bags, selecting the correct bag I directed Susan to strip. I helped her dress in a pvc basque with suspenders, pvc stockings and a matching miniskirt. Then I got a brush and brushed her hair, it hung down to her shoulders still but didn't look so 'frumpy'.

Irene came back reporting that she'd had 'ageist' comments directed toward her and set about adding a touch of makeup to Susan's face. When all was fixed as Irene wanted it I gave Susan a pvc jacket to put on.

"Don't do it up and walk to the picnic table with as much confidence as you can muster, I'll follow you but don't look back."

But I've got no knickers on!"

"You don't need them, you're respectably dressed, nothing showing indecently."

Susan looked scared, we stood her in front of the full length mirror.

"Take a good look." I said.

"BLOODY HELL! I'm beautiful and sexy!"

"I told you that yesterday. Go on, show those bastards what they're missing!" I urged.

As Susan left the van I pointed to the other bag. "Something for you too Irene, why don't you both join us once you've changed?"

I stepped out and checked my pocket for what I'd put there earlier yes still there. On rounding the front of the van, saw that Susan was almost at the picnic table with several of the guys getting out of their cars and following her. I followed and when I arrived at the picnic table she was sat on the attached bench with her back to the table watching five guys who were stood a short distance away, all with their cocks in their hands, stroking.

I sat next to her and leaned in close, "Just nod or shake, don't say anything," I whispered, "Do you want to suck them?"

A nod.

"How about fuck? I have condoms."

Another nod.

"Are you wet?"

Fast nodding.

"Ok guys, she'll suck or fuck you, if fucking you must use a condom, if you've not got then I have some."

One of the guys pulled a packet from his pocket, opened it and rolled the condom down his cock. "I'd like to fuck her!"

I took the empty wrapping and put it in a small carrier I'd bought with me and directed Susan to lay on the table, her ass at the edge. The guy moved in and pushed himself inside her, pumping quickly.

"I'll collect all the wrappers and used condoms to dispose of. There's no need to go so fast, we're here for a while." I said.

He slowed his pace and another guy knelt on the bench, his cock aimed at Susan's mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked his cock in. The three other guys crowded in closer to watch, still stroking their cocks.

Irene and John joined us, followed by two more guys. Irene was wearing a fishnet body stocking that had an open crotch under a leather look miniskirt, a 'T' shirt with the logo 'Let the Pussy see the Cock' and a jacket similar to the one I'd got for Susan.

Irene climbed onto the other end of the table after speaking to her followers and one of them bent and buried his face into her pussy and soon she was moaning with excitement.

"OH! OH!"

The guy in Susan's mouth was near cumming.

"She swallows." I said, loud enough for them all to hear.

The guy groaned as he unloaded his balls into her mouth. She sucked out the last drops and he got off the bench, bent down and kissed her.

"That was fucking lovely darling." He said, "Can I fuck you too?."

"Yes," she breathed.

Another guy knelt on the bench and Susan took his hard member between her lips.

Irene was cumming now and I think the sight and sounds of her pleasure pushed the guy fucking Susan over the edge as he thrust in deep, pumping his spunk into the rubber sheath with a loud groan.

The guy stood next to me asked for a rubber, gave me the empty wrapper and changed places with the guy who'd just cum. I was handed the tied up condom for the rubbish bag and the guy thanked Susan and went back to his car.

The guys with Irene had changed places, and this second guy soon had Irene cumming again. He asked if he needed a condom to fuck her. She shook her head and he plunged his bare cock into her sopping pussy.

"God, you're tight." He said, thrusting away.

The action continued for a while, some of the guys fucking both women. The fourth guy that was going to fuck Irene complained that she was too full of cum so I quickly went to work cleaning her out with my mouth and he was soon balls deep in her.

A few more had arrived and joined in and both women were well and truly fucked that night.

Once all the guys were sated, most of them gone, we walked back to the van and got in.

John took Irene straight over to the bed, only pausing to drop his trousers, and fucked her hard and fast, adding his cum to five other loads. Irene then asked me to lick her out, 69 style, her on top. I stripped and lay on the bed and she climbed over me. I was rock hard and expected her to suck me as I emptied her but I felt the bed sink then Susan sank down on my shaft and rode me as I cleaned her grandma's spunk filled cunt.

Irene came just as I did, jetting my cum into Susan, the first time tonight she'd had a cock without a rubber cover on it. Irene climbed off my face and Susan climbed off my cock but before I could move she'd turned around and her filled pussy was pressed into my face. I enjoyed licking her clean, the smell of rubber, pussy juice and cum keeping my cock hard. Susan lent over, lowering her mouth to my rod which had been in her pussy just seconds ago.

We licked and sucked each other to orgasm and Susan collapsed on me. She rolled off and sat up.

"Tonight has been fucking wonderful, literally!" She said, "Why not the other nights we've been out?"

"Well, look at the reactions you got tonight, guys out looking for sex are quite shallow, dress the part and look what happened, same guys that were deriding you wanted to fuck you. Same you, different clothes and, dare I say, attitude."

John had made tea and found hangers for the new clothes so we sat, chatted and drank tea.

"Do you want these clothes back?" Susan enquired.

"No, they are presents, as is the makeup."

"They must have cost a pretty penny." Irene said.

Looking from Irene to Susan I replied, "I've had a great deal of fun and enjoyment from you two ladies, it is worth every penny. I hope you will have many more enjoyable times wearing them and anyway, I don't think they'd suit me!"

"I'm sure we will but you haven't had much fun or enjoyment tonight, we have but you and especially John were a bit left out." Irene said, "Perhaps you could stay the night?"

John looked a bit down at that.

"Or I could stop over with Bernie?" Susan piped up.

"You remember my basic facilities?" I asked.

Susan nodded, "I'm sure I'll manage."

"Well," said Irene, "That sorts you out but I want him inside me too!"

I stood and took Irene's hand and walked her to the bed.

"Hold on, I want to strip down to the bodystocking"

She took off the 'T' shirt and skirt, handing them to John then got on the bed.

"Just fuck me slow until I cum then hard as you like until you spunk in me."

I did as she asked, thrusting slowly with long strokes, the head of my cock nudging her G spot with push. It didn't take much to get her to orgasm and as she came I started to thrust with wild abandon, my balls slapping her ass as I did. Finally I thrust myself in balls deep, my cock pulsing, coating her insides with my cum. I collapsed on her, the feeling of the fishnet against my skin was arousing. 'I must get one of these for myself' I thought as I rolled off of her.

"That was the best sex I've had tonight with someone who's not my husband, thank you!"

"My pleasure, well, yours too!"

Susan was ready to go to my car, she was still wearing the things I'd bought except the jacket which was now on a hanger with Irene's jacket. She was taking a dress for the morning. I decided not to dress for the few steps to my car, only put my shoes on. I got the keys from my pocket and gathered up my stuff, wished John and Irene goodnight and Susan and I went to my car.

We got into the car and I put some lights on. We stowed our shoes and Susan took off her skirt, the jacket was still in the van.

"I want you to fuck me with this on." She said, "Do you know how many guys fucked me tonight?"

"I didn't count, but we can now, lay down."

She lay down and I laid the used condoms out on her.

"You were fucked fifteen times, I know there weren't quite fifteen guys so some came back for seconds. Hold still a minute."

I took a photo of the condoms laid out on her. I then selected the two rubbers that were fullest, cleared the rest away into the bag again and untied the first fullest one. Susan watched as I dribbled the spunk into her bellybutton, which was just peeking out below the bottom of the basque.

"That's cold!"

"Won't be for much longer."

I lowered my head and licked and sucked the spunk from her then repeated with the next one, really getting my tongue into the depths of her bellybutton.

"God that's so erotic, you licking my bellybutton I mean."

"Ok, I've had some fun now, what shall we do next?"

Do to me what you did to Irene, fuck me slow until I cum then hard as you can until you cum."

I did as she asked, poor girl! Because I'd recently cum I was fucking her like a mad thing for nearly 5 minutes, she had countless orgasms or, more likely, one huge orgasm for virtually the whole time! When I did finally shoot my load I collapsed panting and exhausted on top of her, she was also panting exhaustedly beneath me.

After we recovered I helped her take off the basque and stockings and we settled down to sleep. Undressing her had aroused my cock again and it poked stiffly into her belly as we embraced each other face to face.

"That's a bit uncomfortable." She said

"Sorry, but you turn me on so much."

"Hold on a mo."

She turned over, her back to me, and pushed her large bum toward me, lifting her upper leg.

"Put it where it is happiest and leave it there all night."

"I'm not sure about all night but OK."

I guided my cock into her still wet and cum slicked slit and slid in.

She lowered her leg, "That's better, don't worry about keeping it up all night, it feels lovely there though."

I cuddled into her large, soft bottom, my rigid member buried in her sweet, warm, wet body and we fell asleep.

CONTINUED IN PART 5...