Car Repair Shop Adventure 3.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brooke, this is Billy," Howie says.

"Hi," Brooke says glancing over at him.

"Hello," Billy replies while checking her out. He admires her beautiful face. His eyes then take in her breasts in her tight blouse, and then he looks down at her tight-fitting skirt. Her outfit shows off her amazing figure.

"Let's go on back over there," Howie says and points to the back of the storage area. There are car parts and items laying on each side.

Brooke turns around and starts to walk ahead of them and both men admire her fine shape. They see her long hair cascading over her blouse and down her back. Her blouse is neatly tucked into her skirt, and her small waist shows off her hourglass figure. They both can't help but stare at her perfect ass in her short black skirt with nylon stockings and high heels.

"Wow!", Billy says as they follow her on back.

Brooke heard Billy's comment and she's feeling more nervous now, not knowing what to expect. But she's also feeling a little turned on at the same time. Her heart is pounding and she's getting a nervous feeling in her stomach.

"Certainly, he's not going to try to have sex with me in here," she thinks to herself.

"Right here's fine," Howie says. Brooke looks back towards the door to see if anyone else is there.

"So... um.... what did you... have in mind?" she asks timidly.

"I have a great idea," Howie says. "And this will keep me, and everyone else here, perfectly quiet. We promise. Nobody will tell John about what you did", he says with a big grin. "Now... um... to make this happen, and keep it all a big secret, it's simple... Just give us a little action that's all," Howie says as he reaches up with his hands and touches her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her erect nipples inside her blouse and soft bra.

Shocked, and feeling her heart pound, Brooke reaches up and pushes his hands away.

"No... I can't do this!!" she says. "I'm getting married in five months!" she says.

"Come on Brooke, it will be fun", Howie says. His hands reach for breasts again.

"Please! No!... I... I have to go...," she says.

But just then Billy from behind her begins lifting up her skirt. She is startled to feel her skirt quickly moving all the way up to her waist, exposing her stockings and garters, and panties.

"Damn, what a great ass!" Billy says looking down from behind her.

"Ahh....Stop it! What are you doing?" she asks, looking back at Billy. She squirms against him trying to get away, but Billy is now holding onto her small waist under her pushed up skirt.

"Please.... NO! Let me GO!!" Brooke says, but she finds it difficult to pull away from him in her high heeled shoes.

Brooke puts her hands on Billy's forearms and tries to push them away but he's too strong. She struggles against him, and as she does so Billy's bulge in his pants rubs against her ass.

"No!.... you can't...", she begs but just then she feels Howie's hand press in between her legs and onto the crotch of her panties, beginning to rub her damp pussy.

A shock wave goes through her, and her heart skips a beat. She looks down at his arm, his fingers now sliding over the thin fabric of her panties. She looks up at him with parted lips.

"Ahhh......" she sighs. "Please...... no..... I......" she says, but he continues to fondle her. Billy holds her in place so she can't move away. Brooke can feel she's wet, and the sensation of Howie's fingers pressing into her cunt is turning her on even more. She wants to leave, but and a part of her wants to stay.

Howie quickly lifts up his hand and slides it down into her satin panties, his fingers quickly slide down and now make direct contact with her bare pussy.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmm...." Brooke moans, closing her eyes and tilting her head to the side. She puts her hands on Howie's arms and works her way up to his shoulders. He finds her clit and begins to rub over it with his fingers. He likes watching her as he plays with her pussy, and he also likes how she stopped resisting him.

"AAAaaahhh...." she gasps as her eyes roll back and she twists against him. Howie admires how attractive she is as he plays with her wet pussy.

"What a fine piece of ass she is", he thinks to himself. "Man, I'd love to fuck her," he thinks.

She can feel Billy behind her pressing into her as he holds her. And she can also feel the large bulge in his pants brushing up against her fine ass and this adds to her excitement as well. As her ass rubs over the front of his pants, she can tell he has a big dick. Billy is taller than Brooke, but with her high heels on she's at just the right height. His nine-inch cock would go straight into her pussy.

"Alright, let's get this started!" Howie says while smiling and he pulls his hand out, feeling the wetness of Brooke's pussy on his fingers.

"Brooke, bend over that oil barrel right there. Billy can fuck you from behind."

"I... um...... I.... I don't know about this..." Brooke responds nervously. Her heart is racing. A part of her knows she should leave yet another part wants to stay. She's impressed with the size of Billy's cock, and she thinks to herself that his may be bigger than John's. She knows this is completely wrong, however she can't help feeling really turning on right now. And she realizes by leaving it won't help keep what she did a secret and save her engagement with John.

"It's okay, Brooke. You'll like it," Howie cracked. "But it's your choice. You can go ahead and leave, and I'll just have to talk to Johnny when he gets home."

To Brooke this is just not an option. She feels trapped. "What have I gotten myself into?" she thinks to herself. She looks back at Billy who looks eagerly back at her.

Billy is 28 and he's in good shape with a muscular build. He was a star football player at the local high school. He's got tattoos on both arms and his hands are a little soiled with car grease from the work he's been doing in the shop. He is not the type of guy Brooke would ever go out with, and her parents would not approve of him. She would never date a mechanic.

"He's so rough around the edges, and he's older than me," Brooke thinks to herself. "And I don't even know him."

However, the thought of getting fucked by him right now, here in a storage room in the back of a busy car repair shop, is a turn on for her. She's nervous, but she thinks of her fiancé.

"Um........ okay", she whispers quietly and looks away, wanting to make eye contact.

"Great!" Howie says.

Brooke immediately rationalizes to herself that this will help shut Howie up and save her engagement with John. It's all to save her engagement.

And it will just be over quickly so she can then get on with the rest of her day. She sets her purse down, with her cell phone and car keys, on a shelf along the wall.

As she nervously walks over in front of the oil drum, she just can't believe this is actually happening. Her heart pounds as she reaches down and grabs the hem of her skirt. She pulls it up, on up over her ass and up to her waist. She leans forward, and then she notices Howie is standing right there. He's watching her, and this makes her feel really embarrassed.

"Um.... you're..... you're not going to watch.... are you?", she asks timidly.

"Hell yes!", he replies.

Brooke didn't expect this. She's never had sex with someone and had someone else watch her before.

She glances back at Billy and her eyes dart down to his crotch. She notices the large bulge inside his pants, and she can see he's in the process of getting his cock out to fuck her. She quickly looks away.

She can hear the music from the garage repair area outside the storage room. She thinks to herself the music can mask any noise she may make back here in the storage area as she's getting fucked.

"Brooke... you can ahead and pull your panties down," Howie says. She was feeling so nervous she forgot about them.

"Oh.... um.....sorry," she says and nervously laughs, feeling embarrassed. She reaches back and finds the top of her panties, then she pulls them down over her hips, down her shapely stocking-clad legs, then she lets them fall to her feet. She steps out of them with one foot, and then the next. Billy bends down and picks them up, placing them on the oil drum in front of her. She looks down at her panties and seeing them makes her think that there's no turning back now.

Brooke pulls her long hair to one side as she bends over, placing her hands on each side of the oil drum and then she spreads her legs apart. She can't help but feel completely vulnerable now, with her bare damp pussy exposed to Billy standing right behind her. She reaches back and pulls her skirt up neatly around her waist so it will be out of the way for Billy when he fucks her. She wants to try to stay neat for her workday and doesn't want any of Billy's cum to get on her skirt.

"Damn, you look so fucking sexy," Howie says to her while admiring her. He takes in her exposed ass, and her legs in stockings which are held up by garters. This makes Brooke a little self-conscious and she wants to hide herself, but she can't.

Brooke tries to look back up at Billy, and then she peeks around her shoulder to see what his dick looks like. She can't see it because it's on the other side of her ass. She glances forward again, and notices Howie is intently watching everything, and then her eyes are drawn to the crotch of his jeans. She sees the obvious bulge in the front of his pants.

Billy guides his hard cock forward to her hot, wet slit.

"AAAHHH...", Brooke sighs as she feels his dick part her outer lips and press on into her. Billy grabs her around the waist and prepares to push forward.

"OOOOOOOOOOOhhh..." she moans as his dick slides in further. She arches up and her head goes back, eyes closed.

"Yeahhhhh.......AAAAAAhhhhhhh!" she breathes, her mouth open, as she feels his nine-inch cock that's now all the way up inside her, filling her wet, tight pussy.

He slowly pulls back and then slides back in all the way to where he's flush against her bare ass cheeks. Brooke glances back at him again with her mouth open and her eyes half closed.

"Ohhhhh...... yeah", she whimpers softly to him and then she closes her eyes again.

Brooke relishes in the moment.

"Oh... I can't believe I'm really doing this," she thinks to herself as she takes his hard cock up inside her hot cunt.

Billy slowly begins to fuck her from behind.

"Mmmmm", Brooke moans quietly. She didn't expect to enjoy it this much. She wonders to herself if it's just the thrill and excitement of doing it like this, with this crazy situation? Getting fucked by a complete stranger in the back of a car repair shop while being watched? She's never done anything like this before. Or is it just her own pent up lustful desires? Whatever it is, she's liking it. And it's turning her on. She wants Billy to keep on fucking her.

Billy holds her around the waist and thrusts into her, slowly fucking her with long strokes.

"Oh, his dick is so hard," Brooke thinks to herself. She likes the feeling of his rock-hard cock repeatedly sliding in her hot cunt. She's noticed he feels bigger than her fiancé, too. It's a similar sensation to how it was when Glen fucked her last week.

Brooke tries to steady herself with the oil drum underneath her as she's bent over. A part of her wants this to be over quickly, however she must admit another part of her doesn't want it to go to quickly. She looks back up at Billy again as she's getting fucked, rocking forward with each of his thrusts into her.

"I hope this guy doesn't cum really quick," Brooke thinks to herself, feeling herself building towards an orgasm already.

Howie walks in front of her. Brooke's eyes are closed now so she doesn't know he's there. He's pulled out his hard dick and he moves it in front of her face, and as she turns her head back forward, she bumps into it with her cheek. She opens her eyes and sees Howie's hard cock right in front of her open mouth.

"Come on and suck my dick," Howie demands and grabs the back of her head, pulling her forward. Brooke doesn't have time to react as his dick slides into her open mouth, her lips opening around his shaft.

"Mmmmmm...," Brooke gasps while trying to breathe around his thick nine-inch cock. With each thrust from Billy fucking her from behind she now slides back and forth over Howie's large dick in her mouth.

Brooke can't believe this is happening. She never expected anything like this and has never experienced anything close to this before. She tries to breathe through her nose since her mouth is full of Howie's cock. She closes her eyes and just wishes this will be over soon. However, the feeling of Billy's large dick fucking her from behind and sucking Howie's dick all at the same time is turning her on more. She feels like a dirty slut, but on some level, she has to admit she's sort of liking it.

"Holy Shit!", a worker says after entering the back storage area and seeing what's happening in there. Brooke tries to look over with Howie's dick all the way in her mouth.

"Oh no, what have I done!", she thinks to herself. She feels completely embarrassed now with someone else seeing her like this. She closes her eyes and sucks on Howie's dick that's sliding back and forth in her mouth. "Aaaaahhhhh..... mmmmmm", she moans around his large cock. Billy is starting to pick up his pace a bit, with each stroke going all the way back to the head of his dick then all the way back in. Smack..... smack..... smack.

Two more men walk into the storage area now and they get out their cell phones. She looks over just in time for them to take pictures and video of her.

"Oh my God, they are going to take pictures me doing this!" she thinks to herself. She closes her eyes, shocked and horrified.

"This is horrible!" she thinks to herself.

She just wants this to all be over, however she can't help but feel a little more turned on. With Billy's big dick thrusting inside her she's beginning to feel herself slowly building towards an orgasm. "Smack... smack... smack!" can be heard as he is fucking even her harder now.

Brooke uses the oil drum to push herself back into each thrust from Billy at this point.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.... ", Brooke moans loudly. She arches up and Howie's dick pops out of her mouth. She turns to look back at Billy.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhh... Yes!" she sighs looking back at him. "Fuck Me!!!" she shouts. She can't believe she's talking like this, but she also can't believe how hot and turned on she is right now. She knows this is wrong and but she's just getting so caught up in the moment.

Billy picks up the pace.

"Smack, smack, smack" as he thrusts forward, pounding into her, rocking her back and forth. Her tits are shaking back and forth inside her bra. "AAHHHH..... YEAH..........AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!", she gasps, flinging her head back and mouth open. She can feel it, she's about to have an orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH..... YEAHHHHHHH!!!" she yells breathing harder. ".... AAAAHHHHH!!!!.... AAHHHHHHHH!!!!........AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yells as she cums. Her mind does cartwheels as waves of pleasure wash over her. Her head falls to the side and she has a look of sheer pleasure on her face. She enjoys feeling his dick thrusting into her from behind as her orgasm continues to work through her mind and body.

Just then Billy grabs her waist tightly and groans. Brooke can feel his cock getting bigger and she knows he's about to cum now. She turns and looks back up at him and he cums.

"AWWWWww Sheeeeee-it," he groans as his dick throbs inside her pussy, shooting cum up inside her. "Awwwww fuck yeah....." he grunts while holding her tight, keeping his dick in her as he continues to squirt cum deep into her hot, wet pussy.

Just then Howie quickly pulls her head down onto his dick, and she immediately notices he is about to cum as well. She looks up at him and holds his cock in her mouth. She can feel his cock swell in size and then get rock hard.

"AAAAAAWWWW Yeah!" Howie says as he cums. Stream after hot stream of cum shoots into Brooke's mouth and down her throat. She closes her eyes. She tries to breathe through her nose, and she keeps her mouth around his dick and stays still as he keeps squirting cum.

She looks up at him as he's finishing, a little cum leaks down onto her chin.

This is not the first time she has sucked a dick and swallowed so she knows how to do it. She just didn't expect to do this today, and certainly not like this.

"I'm just glad this is over," she thinks to herself as she begins to release his dick from her mouth. She looks up at Howie and sees him smiling and watching something behind her, and then she feels hands grab her around the waist. She's startled. Then she feels a dick spreading her pussy lips and sliding into her from behind.

"What the hell!" she says with some cum in her mouth. She looks back and sees one of the workers, Brad, is wanting to fuck her now and his dick is now all the way up inside her. She puts her hand to her mouth and swallows Howie's cum.

"AHHHHH!" she gasps. "No!" she yells. "You can't..... do this!" she begs, but Brad is holding tight around her waist and is beginning to fuck her.

"Nooooo....... Aaaahhhaaaaa..... Please!" Brooke begs with her eyes closed but to no avail. "Stop.... it.... please no.....!" she begs as she's getting pounded from behind.

Just then Steve, another worker, grabs the back of her head and guides her open mouth to his hard cock.

"Ah, What the...mmmmm!" she says and then his dick pushes in between her beautiful lips. He gently pushes in more, feeling his dick slide over her tongue and into the back of her warm, wet mouth.

"MMMMM.... oh yeah," he says with a big grin.

Brooke doesn't know what to think at this point. Her mind is spinning.

"How can this be happening to me?" she thinks. She tries to look over and see if anyone else is there and she sees a few men, including Howie, standing there watching her every move. She can hear them talking, too.

"Yeah, fuck that gorgeous bitch," she can hear one of them say. "Yeah, let her have it," another one says.

"I am such a slut right now," she thinks to herself.

Brooke slides back and forth over Steve's dick in her mouth from the constant fucking she's getting from behind.

She tries to raise up to get some air and Steve's dick falls out of her mouth.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhh".... she breathes, arching her back and closing her eyes. She moans and turns and looks back up at Brad. She is still very turned on, and with all the men watching her, and making comments, this only adds to it. Brad is picking up the pace, rocking Brooke back and forth, and Brooke can feel herself already getting close to cumming again. "Smack, smack, smack!" can be heard as he pounds into her slick, wet pussy.

"Oooooohhhh........ Yeah!!!", she gasps looking back at him. She knows she should try to get out of there but she's too turned on right now. She doesn't want it to stop.

She knows this is all wrong. She doesn't know them. She knows they're taking advantage of her, but right now she doesn't care.

"Yeah...... Ohhhhh.....", Brooke sighs while trying to look up at Brad as he fucks her.

Brad is going even faster now. Brooke can't believe how good it feels, and she senses she's right on the edge already.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!!!.... Yeah..... Give it to MEEEEEEEE!!!" she yells. "AAHHH.....AAHHH..........AHH..HAAAAA.................Oh... YEAH!!!" she yells as she cums again. Again, she is rocked by wave after wave of pleasure as this orgasm washes through her. She enjoys the feeling as she continues to receive thrust after thrust from behind, stretching her hot cunt.

Brooke puts her head down. Brad holds onto her to steady her as she's cumming. Then she throws her head back and she looks up at Steve.