Car Show Slut Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my silence as he continued.

"You know, you come across all prim and proper, but underneath you're a real firecracker, Anne. You know you look hot and you know how to use it. You know how to put on a show."

"Oh, I don't know," I laughed trying to be modest.

"Yes, you do. So how about putting on a little show right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Spread your legs. Expose that sweet little pussy of yours. Let the people see how hot you are."

I smiled back at him.

"OK."

I leaned back in my chair and let my legs stray open.

"Like that?" I teased. Oh God, I was enjoying this.

"Yes," he said. "That's good. You're a good little slut, Anne."

I just smiled. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a man at a nearby table. He was looking at me. He had seen me! I turned to him and smiled. Noticing I had caught his eye, he turned away in embarrassment. He was dining with a woman; no doubt he was trying to be discreet.

Evidently Bill had noticed too, judging by the look on his face.

"There's a guy looking at you, over there?" he said.

"Yes."

"He's looking at your pussy, Anne, you know that, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Show him more," Bill panted. "Let him see."

"OK," I said with a grin. I shifted in my seat, wrapping my heel around the leg of the chair. God, my legs were wide apart; the guy could see everything.

"That's so horny, Anne, so slutty. I bet he wants to fuck you. Is your pussy wet?"

"Yes." And it was true. As the man continued to steal glances at my none-too-subtle display, my pussy was throbbing, swollen, moist. I felt so wanton, so free; I could almost feel the sexual energy of my 'admirer', the turmoil in his brain obvious as he simultaneously tried to carry on a conversation with his female partner and steal a glance up my dress at the same time. Oh God, this was really turning me on...

Soon the waiter arrived to take our orders. The same one that had dropped the tray earlier. I felt uneasy exposing myself so utterly at such close quarters, but I held my nerve. The man stood above me with his notepad taking my ravioli order, all the while staring straight down at my exposed legs and pussy -- my sopping wet pussy -- while maintaining a veneer of professionalism the whole time.

"I think we'll be getting prompt service from him the rest of the evening," Bill observed after the waiter had gone. "I think the specialty on the menu tonight is pussy!" he chortled.

I laughed along with him. Yes, I was enjoying myself. I had had the odd glass of wine, but I was in no way drunk; I was in total control. In control in terms of the business deal, and in control sexually. On the surface it looked as though I was the one being exploited, when in fact it was the other way around. But not 'exploitation' -- because Bill was going to face prosecution.

"So Bill," I said, leaning across the table, trying to be as seductive as I could, almost as if I was about to kiss him, "what have you got planned for me for the rest of the evening?"

"Well, firstly I must say I'm glad you're getting into the swing of this. I know you're enjoying this. As for what I have planned, well, as we both know, you are my whore for the evening, and you must do as I say. Later I'm going to fuck you, of course -- Anne, you've got the sweetest little pussy I've ever enjoyed, you know. Damn, when I fucked you last night, my dick sliding in and out of sweet little hole, it was pure heaven -- pure heaven! So yeah, I'm gonna fuck you good and hard again, oh yeah, I'm really looking forward to that!

"But that's not all. Since you're my whore, I think it's only fair that I employ you as such. I mean, it would be a way of recovering some of the $500 I spent on you last night, so tonight you'll be making your official debut as a prostitute. I'll be your pimp, and maybe I'm gonna take you down to the bar and sell you to some lucky guy. I know it will be a stretch earning the full $500, but I reckon the market value of a blow job from a girl as pretty as you would have to be at least fifty. Might get more than a hundred for full sex. Yeah, two hundred, I'd say. What do you think of that?"

What did I think of that? Straight up I was shocked. The nerve of this guy. Still, it wasn't as though it was going to happen -- I would call him to account long before it came to that. Yet the idea, as a theoretical concept, I somehow found almost appealing. To be degraded to such a point, to be paid for sex, and then to be forced to give the money to a pimp, my God, what a depraved idea. Of course, it was not going to happen, but, what an idea!

"Well," I said, collecting my thoughts as quickly as I could, "I suppose it doesn't really matter what I think, does it? Like you said, I am your whore for the evening, so I must do as you say."

"Good girl. You're learning fast. You know, if I didn't know better, I'd almost think you're enjoying this, the idea of being a slut for hire. Well, I mean of course you're enjoying it, aren't you -- just like last night, eh?"

"It doesn't matter whether I enjoy it or not," I said. "It only matters that I do as you say."

"Yes, that's right. Anne, you are learning fast. So, what would you do if I told you, right here, right now, to stand up and take off your dress?"

12