Car Train

Story Info
Car train carries handicapped man and car to Charlotte.
1.3k words
4.54
1.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking the car train from Sanford, Florida to Charlotte, North Carolina. I am going to field trial a new software load in our Charlotte office and it would take several weeks to work out the kinks and tweaks. Since I'm handicapped, my specially equipped car was necessary.

I'm a married bisexual whose specialties are cunnilingus and sucking cock. Due to my handicap issues, I'm not able to fuck anyone. Before my accident, I fucked both men and women, but those days are gone forever.

The train trip consists of an overnighter. I have a private compartment and can, and do, entertain men.

We left the Sanford station by 7 pm and will arrive in Charlotte in the early afternoon the next day.

I was wheeled on the train via a handicap ramp and taken directly to the club car. There are only 3 people there plus the bartender. I ordered a round for everyone. One nice distinguished looking gentleman asks what can he do to reciprocate my generosity, and I whispered, let me suck your cock tonight and feed me your cum.

Ummm was his only response. But I noticed an instant rise in his pants. He appeared to have a big one.

"Will you join me for dinner?" He asked.

"How about we have dinner in my compartment," I replied.

"I will see you about 7 PM," he said.

"I'm in compartment 69, I said.

Promptly at 7 he arrived and announced he had ordered dinner to be delivered to my compartment. 15 minutes later dinner was served. Oysters Rockefeller, crisp garden salad followed by filet of sole form the North Atlantic, with brandy for after dinner. All I needed now was his hard cock to drain.

Shortly after dinner was cleared away, I was presented a long fat cut cock for, desert. A feast after a feast I thought.

I engulfed his hard cock and savored the taste and feel in my mouth. My body may be handicapped but there is nothing handicapped with my cock sucking skills. I have mastered the art and was considered a superb cocksucker by those I have serviced.

I was taught the basics by a very loving and trusting male nurse in the hospital during my recovery from my accident. By the time I left the hospital, I had sucked off most of the doctors. They put me on par with the nurse my teacher.

I am simply a natural born cocksucker who loves sucking cock. Compared to me, my wife is a lousy cocksucker, but she remains a very good fuck. Often men I suck off, fuck her.

I proceeded to give my benefactor the blowjob of his life. I had him moaning and groaning, which was music to my ears. I learned early on to relax my throat muscles and accept a cock in my throat. A cocksucker that does not deep throat is a poor excuse for a cocksucker to my way of thinking.

The moaning turned to a roar as his warm cum cascaded down my throat to my belly. Desert had been served.

We both collapsed and were spent. I had given him by best and he knew it. After a short respite, he asked me, "When were you last fucked?"

I responded, "Before my accident I was a top and fucked others, but I had not yet been fucked."

"We need to change that," he said.

I wondered if I was up to it, but knew I would give it the old college try. My only concern was the size of his cock. It was rather large, but since I had swallowed it, felt my rectum should be able to accommodate.

"Any one that sucks cock like you, deserves a good fucking," he said. I liked his way of thinking.

He asked where I would be staying and I told him my firm kept an apartment for visitors, and it was in the Charlotte Towers. He knew where that was and said his hotel was only a few blocks away. "Perfect," I replied.

The next day I loaded the new software and was giving it a shakedown cruise. As expected, some tweaks were going to be needed requiring my expertise. You see my expertise was not limited to sucking cock, I was a bit of a software guru Ones and zeros were how I made my living.

Following work, I was at the hotel and received a message my new found friend was on his way. I had concentrated on the software so much I had lost my thoughts of getting fucked, but no more. The anticipation was killing me.

When he arrived, he was carrying a small sack that contend lubricant and wet wipes.

He surprised me by saying, "I'm not only going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you." Shivers ran up and down my spine.

I had fucked and sucked many men but never had I made love or been made love to. This was turning into some trip.

While I was anticipating being fucked, the thought ran through my mind, I wonder who is fucking my wife tonight.

He took me in his arms and lifted me to the bed. While laying me down, he began softly kissing my face until we engaged in a full-blown lip lock. His kiss took my breath away and made my normally limp cock lurch. I totally lost it when he rammed his tongue into my mouth causing our tongues to dance the tango.

My chills were turning to heat as my body warmed to his touch and kiss. It was even better than my first time with a woman.

My chills returned when he began undressing me. When I was fully naked, he proceeded to get undressed. My eyes were fixated on his hardening cock as it came into view. A cock that I had swallowed the night before. My first instinct was to suck it, but accepted the fact it was meant for my ass.

He began kissing my neck and rained kissed down my entire body stopping only to make a quick slurp of my limp cock. My cock lurched again.

He began lubing his cock and applying a liberal amount of lubricant to my asshole, including inserting his lubed forefinger. That was a wonderful feeling. My chills were once again turning to heat. I was one hot dude and prepared to be fucked.

He had me on my back with my legs in the air when he presented his hard cock to my rectum. "I want you to see my face when I cum," he said.

Then insertion began slowly. A feint hint of a searing pain started but disappeared when my sphincter muscle gave up the fight and surrendered. When the big head of his cock made contact with my prostate, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. When he achieved balls to the wall, I heard him say, "Let the fucking begin."

Starting slowly, he built up speed until I was being slam fucked. I was taking all of his big cock and without difficulty. I was not only a great cocksucker I was now officially a great fuck as well.

When you can suck cock like I do and get fucked like I'm able, who can say I'm handicapped.

My ability to sexually satisfy men far out-weighs any handicap I have.

Damn, I love the pounding I was receiving and the awesome prostate massage.

But not could compare to the thrill and pleasure I received when he coated the walls of my bowels with his hot sticky cum. My limp cock lurched and spit out small amounts of cum.

He had helped me achieve an orgasm, my first in many moons.

For the next two weeks we sucked and fucked every day when I returned to the company apartment.

He paid me the finest compliment when he told me I was not only the best cocksucker he ever experienced, but the best fuck as well.

I invited him to visit me and my wife in Altamonte Springs. I told him he could not only fuck me but he could fuck my wife as well.

But alas I never heard from him again. I hope to see him again the next time I take the car train.