Tempted In The Bathroom

Story Info
Straight guy tempted by classmate in the bathroom.
799 words
3.84
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

This is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

School had been kicking my ass, but by mid semester I was trying to get myself back on track.

Knowing how easily I could become a party monster I committed myself to a solid routine for sleep, study and fitness. It didn't make me too popular, but I figured that there would be plenty of time for chasing pussy and drinking- I just really wanted to ace first year so I could relax.

Yeah, fucking nerd. Whatever.

So I had just finished doing leg day down at the gym when I realized I had to get a physics text from the library. Racing up the stairs was a big mistake after such a strenuous workout, so I was dying by the time I reached the racks. Thankfully I'd grabbed the last book and was able to check out before close. While I was lined up though, I started to feel the need to pee, and found myself dancing by the time I checked out.

I knew where the bathroom was upstairs but my calves were not going to let me do that, so I traversed the byzantine hallways beside the library to find the toilets.

The building had one too many renovations tacked on, so the 11th floor was a complete mess. By the time I reached the urinal I was eternally grateful, letting loose a noisy stream as I breathed a sigh of relief.

In the blurred reflection of the pipe, I was alarmed to catch some movement behind me. Glancing over my shoulder I saw the door of stall lazily open to reveal someone. I returned to staring at the tile, politely ignoring the guy and going about my business- but the reflection told me that the door hadn't closed nor had the guy left. Still in midstream, I turned my body so I could properly look over- wherein I saw that he was some skinny asian kid with his pants around his ankles and his hand wrapped around a long skinny dick.

Maybe it was because it was unexpected or shocking- maybe we all have this primal fascination with other peoples sex or nudity, but I found myself staring a little too hard at this pervert; with his tight balls, hairy legs and shiny cockhead. I was either trying to make sense out of it or intimidate him with my manly glare- I dunno. But in a split second we heard the doors and I went back to staring forward as another dude stepped up to the urinals.

I could see him glance over at the boy in the stall, and then over to me before going about his business. He laughed as I looked down at my cock, mortified to see it thickening as the last of my piss splashed into the drain. The newcomer finished up and dashed without washing his hands, leaving me and the gay kid behind. I painfully tried to shake the last drops from my hard cock, desperate to escape and questioning why I was so fucking aroused.

Sure, I had forgone relationships and hook-ups for the sake of my routine, but it wasn't like I hadn't had long droughts before. I'd never gotten hard by some guy looking at my junk like this. Nor had I ever watched some dude jerk off before. It was confusing as fuck.

I pulled up the waistband of my tiny jogging shorts, regretful in just how prominent my erection now was. I absolutely could not leave like this, but what would it tell the guy in the stall if I just stood there?

But that's what I did. I had turned sideways, inadvertently giving this freak a profile shot my arousal.

Looking over at him my eyes went from his dick up to his face, a feral calculation being made as I weighed his masculine and feminine qualities. I was drawn to the stall where the stranger tucked my shorts under my balls and began to stroke me. It felt amazing. The shock and disgust made me even harder and the minute we heard another noise, I pushed us inside and closed the stall door behind us. The false alarm had put us in close proximity now, and I could smell his deodorant. The boy glanced in my eyes before he turned to bend over the toilet, offering me his tight hairy hole.

It started to look like a pussy to me, but I promised...

...I would NOT make this part of my routine.

Thanks for reading! I appreciate the feedback on what stories people want to hear more from, and where things might go. Positivity is encouraging, and its great to hear when people enjoy my work. Keep on reading!

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers