Car Trouble

Story Info
Taylor needs help after her car breaks down.
2.6k words
4.54
27.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of a Wednesday in June in Florence, South Carolina. 23 year old Taylor Collins spent the morning at the gym running a few miles to train for the half marathon she was doing in October. She was 5'5 and lean, and loved showing off her toned abdomen whenever she could. She was not lacking in the attention department, but wasn't looking for anything serious relationship wise. You're supposed to have fun in your 20s, right? What the hell!

While running, Taylor was wearing a sports bra and leggings set from Lululemon while her hair was pulled back in a high ponytail. She had her earbuds in and was listening to her rock music playlist to keep her heart rate up. 6 miles isn't an easy thing to do, but music helped distract her brain from what her feet were doing.

As she was nearing the halfway point of her workout, she saw someone jump onto the treadmill right next to hers. Usually not many people were at the gym during this time, since it was a workday. She had purposefully picked a machine at the end of the row so she could charge her phone, which seemed to always have low battery. Not her fault that she had the world's knowledge at her fingertips- everything from trending TikToks to online shopping and especially her favorite adult videos. The point being, there were lots of other treadmills available but this guy purposefully chose the one right next to hers.

She turned her head slightly and glanced over, thinking she would just give a cordial head nod and keep going with her workout. To her surprise the guy next to her looked like he had just stepped off the pages of a magazine with his sculpted jaw, elegantly styled hair, and muscled arms. Just thinking about what those arms and hopefully equally as strong fingers could do to her made her shiver. She was not subtle at all and felt his eyes on her as she finished checking him out. Without stopping her workout she turned back to her machine and ran the last 2 miles with extra vigor. She was glad she wore these shorts today because they really made her ass pop.

Finally finished, she stepped off the machine and decided to give him a bit of a show by taking down her hair and shaking it back like that classic scene they do in romcoms. She walked off with a smile on her face and sauntered off to the locker room, knowing full well his eyes were glued to her ass in those shorts.

She took her time in the shower and changed into her comfy clothes, a tank top and some soft jersey shorts. She was lucky in the boob department that she didn't always need to wear a bra, and it was so hot anyways that she wanted to avoid wearing more.

She walked out of the gym and made it to her car. Drank what was left in her water bottle from the workout and played her favorite playlist to get ready to run some errands. As she went to go start the car, she heard it sputter forcefully for a couple of seconds, and then stop completely. Her baby Honda Civic was pretty old, but usually got her where she needed to be. It was well loved from years of being driven by her mom and then was passed down to her after college graduation. But this was the first time something like this happened. Panicking, she tried to start again and the same thing happened. Cursing, she stepped out and popped the hood. That's what people do when their car has problems, right? She went and stood in front of the open hood for a minute, and then remembered that she had no fucking clue what it looked like normally, let alone now in the middle of a crisis. Rolling her eyes at her own stupidity, she went over to the passenger door side and tried to root around for the manual she had stashed in there somewhere.

Her car was a mess as she had thrown stuff in there over the last few weeks since work was pretty stressful and she hadn't had time to clear it out. It had also been years since she used the manual so she wasn't even sure it was down there. Suddenly she heard someone clear their throat behind her.

#########

Jason was surprised to see a girl near his usual machine, but then again he didn't usually come to the gym on Wednesdays. He couldn't help but notice how hot she looked with her hair pulled back and how round her ass was in those shorts. He felt her eyes roaming over him too, so clearly the feeling was mutual. He finished his workout soon after and went straight to his car so he could take a nice cold shower at home.

Walking out of the gym, he saw the most amazing sight. He would recognize that ass anywhere. She was on the passenger side of her car bent over looking for something. Somehow the shorts she was wearing now were even shorter and didn't cover her ass at all in this position. He had a clear view of her two round cheeks and a pink thong string poking through and felt himself getting instantly hard. He started for what seemed like a few minutes, and then realized how creepy he would look if anyone came by. He cleared his throat to get her attention and see what was going on.

######

"Having some car trouble?"

Taylor turned around and saw the cute guy she remembered from her workout. She stood up and leaned against her car. "My car won't start and is making a weird noise and I can't seem to find the manual anywhere and I have no idea what to do. This has never happened before!"

"Mind if I take a look? I know a little something about cars," Jason asked and when Taylor nodded, he went over to the drivers side and opened the door. He juggled the key in the ignition, and when the noise happened again he heard Taylor exclaim, "that's what I keep hearing!" Chuckling, he looked over and said "that means your engine's dead, sweetheart. Might be time to call a tow truck." As he stepped out of the car, he was shocked to hear a string of explicit words come out of this beauty's mouth. As he watched her go through the five stages of grief in just a few seconds, he heard the words just slip out of his mouth- "why don't I give you a ride home?"

#######

Taylor called the tow truck and was so thankful that this super hot stranger from the gym was there to help her out. The towing company said it could be a few hours before they got out there, so she accepted his offer to drive her home. He had a classic pick up truck and she quickly jumped into the car, wanting to get out of the heat. She felt her legs sticking to the seat but didn't mind. As Jason sat down, she noticed a bulge in his pants that was definitely from the show she gave him in the parking lot. Smiling, she gave him her address which was about 20 minutes away. He put it in his gps and turned on his car radio to some oldies station and started to back out of the parking lot.

"Oldies?" She asked, with a quizzical expression on her face. "Yeah, I love these songs!" He responded. "What kind of music do you listen to?"

"Stuff from this century," she laughed, and playfully punched him in the arm. "You're so old!"

"I can't believe you said that!" His jaw dropped open as he turned to look at her. "I just turned thirty, I'm in my prime," he said as he winked at her and turned back to face the road. She kept her hand on his arm and squeezed his arm and felt how muscular he really was. She bit her lip and ran her hand slowly down the length of his arm. She could feel him tense and her eyes widened as she saw his bulge get bigger. She didn't usually have many boundaries to begin with, but something about this situation and his perfect arms turned off all her inhibitions.

Luckily for her, a car merged into their lane at the last second and Jason had to hit the brakes to avoid an accident. Due to the sudden force, her hand slipped and grabbed onto the nearest thing as she audibly gasped. She heard a low growl and felt a firm hand on top of hers and looked over to see she had grabbed his bulge instead of his leg as she thought. Her eyes widened as she felt how hard he was and looked over at him with hooded eyes.

He tried to move her hand away but she wouldn't budge. He growled as she used her thumb to rub against him but realized he wouldn't be able to stop her. He adjusted in his seat slightly and spread his legs a bit as she touched him. Groaning, he wrapped his hand around hers so she could feel exactly how hard he was for her. He heard her gasp but tightened her grip on him instead of shying away.

He tried to keep his eyes on the road as she slid her hand under his waistband and ran her fingers over his cock. She was surprised at how brazen she was being but decided to live in the moment. She pulled his huge cock out of his shorts and licked her lips at how hard he was. She ran her thumb over the tip and felt him tense underneath her as the car jolted to a stop. One she was sure he was looking at her she brought her finger to her lips and spread it around. Her finger came out of her mouth with a pop. His eyes darkened as she grabbed his cock and started pumping his erection. He put his hand over hers, with enough pressure for her to know how turned on he was, but not firm enough to stop her from what she was doing. He put his focus back on the road and continued on their way. At the next red light, she quickly leaned over and put her mouth over his cock. He cursed and threw his head back. She smiled at his eagerness but didn't let it stop her. She started bobbing her head on his cock as she used her hand on the shaft below. The sound of a horn jolted him out of his reverie.

She came up for air and his cock slid out of her mouth with an audible pop. He looked down at her as she licked her lips and moved slightly away from him. He grabbed her hand and put it back on his cock as he pushed on the gas. She could feel him throbbing under her touch and couldn't take her eyes off how big he was. They continued the rest of the drive in silence, with her hand grasping his cock and him breathing heavily. The silence was broken as the GPS said, "you have reached your destination." She whispered "finally," as she rubbed her thumb over his member. He pulled into her parking garage.

As the car came to a stop, they stared at each other with lust in their eyes. "Now where were we," she said. She smiled and got on all fours on the seat and took all of him in her mouth. He growled with pleasure and grabbed her hair. She bobbed up and down his full length, tasting his salty precum. She felt his hand under her chin as he tilted her head up to match his eyes. She moaned as she saw how dark his eyes were and kept eye contact as she continued sucking him off. Her hand took over as she came up for air.

Jason let go of her hair ran his hand down her back until he got to her ass. "Fuck," he muttered as he felt how firm and round her cheeks were and used his hand to squeeze them one by one. Taylor moaned in response and he took that as permission to give her a quick smack on the ass. She lifted her head slightly and gasped. "You like that, baby?" He said and gave her another smack. He could see them reflected in the passenger door window behind her. Two beautiful ass cheeks looked right at him and he remembered the view he had when he ran into her outside the gym. He used his finger to run over her thong. She moaned in delight as he slid a finger underneath it and watched it snap back with a satisfying twang.

He used his hand to explore further and his fingers slid right over her soft pussy as she dripped with excitement. "Fuck you're so wet for me," he groaned and tensed up as he was nearing completion. He slowly slid two fingers into her well-lubricated hole and fingered her to the beat of her slurping his cock. He felt her rock back and forth as she got into a faster rhythm and arched her back to give him a better angle. The car was filled with carnal noises as they both finished each other off. Cum dripped from Taylor's mouth as she swallowed his load and used her finger to catch the stream dribbling out of her mouth. Jason pulled his now sopping wet fingers out of her pussy with a squelch and held them up for her to clean up. Maintaining eye contact she tilted her head and deep throated his fingers as she licked them clean. He had never seen anything hotter in his life.

"Get over here now," he commanded and watched with wanting eyes as she straddled him. He pushed his seat back as far and back as it would go- they were going to need as much space as they could get. Pulling her thong to the side he pushed his cock into her primed pussy and placed his hands on her hips as she bounced up and down. As she moaned in pleasure he leaned forward and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth and bit down lightly. He took turns making sure to give each of them attention and when he couldn't take it anymore he ripped her tank top off and gave them a proper squeeze. She threw her head back and bit her lip. Nearing a second orgasm she felt her pussy clench around him as they fucked faster. With a few forceful thrusts she felt his cum inside her as she spasmed on top of him. She leaned forward as they kissed with raw passion. She quickly got off him and sucked off the rest of the cum from his cock. His hand kept a hard grip on her hair as he forced her to take all of him in her mouth. He couldn't believe how turned on he was by the sound of her moaning on his cock. His eyes were locked on her as she sucked him dry and came off his cock with a pop. He grabbed her face with his hands and they made out until they both ran out of air. With their foreheads together and her chest heaving on him, Taylor laughed as his cock grew hard again. "Let's go up to my place," she said. "But first, I'm going to need your shirt."