Car Trouble

Story Info
Car Mom and Motorcycle Lesbian.
2k words
3.39
5.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blanket Rough

On a warm summer day a young mother had to go to the next town and get some items for her lazy husband. She was pissed and left the house in a pair of shorty shorts and a tank top, the cloths did not leave much the imagination and she was beautiful woman with a nice smile.

The woman, Barb, had always been really careful about her surroundings but today she was just not into it and when her car broke down it was the last straw, and she was ready to cry. Barb stayed with her car and after about an hour a couple of bikers pulled over to help and she told them the issue and soon they called for help, but it was going to be a long wait. A third biker female pulled up and things took a turn that Barb did not expect.

The three talked for a minute and then the female biker walked up and brushed real close to Barb, this sent shutters through her body which she did her best to hide. Without a single word the woman reached for Barb and pulled her close by her shorts and planting a long hard kiss on to her lips. Barb hesitated for a second but then melted into the woman's arms and returned her kiss.

Soon Barb was pushed into the van on the passenger side and as she was being held by the two men, the woman removed her shorts and lace panties. Barb tried to resist but the woman was a stunning blonde with a rock-solid figure. As soon as the woman's tongue touched her clit, Barb just let it go. The woman had done this before and soon Barb was having a massive orgasm and she was finally releasing all the unsatisfied sex float away.

Barb soon was taken out of the van and over the side of the highway and the men put down a dirty smelly blanket. She was roughly stripped out of her cloths and forced onto the blanket, Barb almost puked at the smell, the first man dropped his pants and rammed his tool into Barb's wet pussy, Barb realized this was not a fuck of love but rough sex and she was enjoying it. Barb had no time to complain and she was soon fuller than her husband ever made her feel, the man glided in and out of her pussy in long deep strikes as the woman was sitting on her face, the man pulled out and wiping his dick on the blanket as he came.

The second man dropped his pants and Barb was aware enough to see a very large semi-hard tool hanging down between his legs and he was moving in. Barb was scared but the woman got off and lifted her up as the man laid down and she was lowered onto his massive tool which she could feel grow inside her. Barb gasp and had a small orgasm as she hit bottom. Barb was rocked back and forth until she felt the man's hands pull her close. Barb now had a warm feeling on her ass and she was soon penetrated by an object that when she could turn was a strap-on dildo being powered by the woman. She slammed Barb's ass in unison with the massive tool in her pussy, Barb had multiple orgasms and just shuttered as the man in her pussy lost his load deep.

Barb was moved off and placed on all 4rs, she soon felt another item attempting to entry her ass and as she turned the first man was pushing a semi-hard dick into her ass, she tried to complain but soon had her mouth pulled to a waiting pussy and dildo. Barb had never ate pussy before today but she was game for this adventure and worked diligently to provide her the satisfaction that she had received. The man in her ass was now pushing in his full length and he was now hard as a rock and slapped Barb's ass several times before he began driving in and out of her. Barb felt her ass stretch and her pussy pulse with every stroke. Barb was confused because she was not in pain and he was not the least bit gentle. The man pulled out and shot his load onto her ass wiping his dick on the blanket. Barb now knew why it smelled so bad.

Barb was doing a good job with her pussy eating and the woman push her face into the pussy and exploded in a massive wet orgasm. Barb got so excited that she came. The orgasm was soon dispelled as she felt the second man pushing his semi-hard tool into her ass. Barb tried to slide her legs apart to ease the penetration but was pushed onto the blanket by the man who was now driving a rock-hard shaft into her ass at a pace she was handling very well.

The man finally dumped his load deep in her ass and pulled out wiping his dick on the blanket. Barb had a slow or no sex life at home and she wanted more, so she found herself, without thinking ask the woman if the men could fuck her again and she needed to work on that pussy a little more.

The woman laughed and said she would like that, and the men just dropped their pants again. Barb was working on her pussy when the first man entered her from behind, she was being ridden slow, and in long strokes which were driving her crazy. Soon the woman climaxed and Barb was moved off the man and soon she was impaled on his massive tool, the second man entered her ass and they worked long and hard at providing Barb some of the best sex she had ever had.

Barb and the group returned to her car and the garage tow showed up almost at the same time. Barb explained the car issue and the tow truck hooked her up. The bikers left without a word and when the tow truck arrived at the shop, Barb went to the restroom and as she wiped, her ass and pussy, it tingled with the slightest touch and she was horny as hell. Barb slowly massaged her swollen pussy lips and clit until she came again and just sat on the toilet exhausted.

Barb went back out to the waiting room and soon her car was fixed and but before heading back towards home she made a snide comment to the mechanic, who was about 35 or 40 but he was not about to let that stop him. Barb said she would pay the bill by letting him fuck her and he agreed shutting the garage doors and pulling Barb into the office. We will call him Dave, dropped his pants and exposed a nice sized cock. Barb took it into her mouth and gave him an excellent blow job, Dave moved Barb to the couch and took several good licks of her pussy and slammed his rod as deep as it would go. Dave fucked Barb for a good hour and then turned her over and pushed his way into her ass. Barb started to complain but Dave said pussy only pays half so if he stopped, she would owe him the difference. Barb just smiled and moved back onto his hard cock, Dave drove into her fast and strong dumping a second load in her ass. Barb then turned and had him fuck her again, saying you forgot about taxes.

On her way back to town she went. Barb spent several fuck sessions with her husband imagining the events of the day and she was never happier. Barb dreamed of having sex like that again, but she did not know when it would ever happen. Barb was no shabby woman and her smile was intoxicating but her husband was a wonderer, so she did not feel bad at all about her day of forced sex that she still tingled when she thought of it.

Barb was searching the internet for a product she heard about that would provide her some pleasure, when she stumbled onto a site quite explicit in sex, cheating and other issues. She looked at the site for a while, but her husband came in and she had to wait. Barb was horny now and wanted a release. Barb's husband Bill had to go out of town so she fucked him raw and even let him do anal but that was not enough. Barb decided it was time to relax so her and a friend went out to dinner and a bar.

Barb's friend, Lilly was a single mom and somewhat of a slut since her divorce because she enjoyed the company of a man whenever she could get away from the house. Barb and Lilly were on their second drink when a young man bought them a third drink and ask to sit down. They agreed and soon Lilly looked at the guy and ask him if he was a good fuck, the man boasted and said he was the best she would ever had which had a far different result than she though it was going to.

Lilly took the man by the tie and pulled him to the area of the restroom, Barb stayed at the table but after 30 minutes or so she walked to the restroom only to find several men having their way with Lilly. Barb tried to break it up but she soon realized that Lilly's mouth was getting her in trouble and she was now an unwilling participant and as they started to remove her cloths, Barb just yelled that they need to go to a room so it could be fun and not in a bathroom.

The men held the women tight as they went to the hotel next door and got a room, once inside the room the men were very aggressive at removing the women's cloths and dropping their pants. Lilly and Barb started working on the men giving them blowjobs but they were impatient and soon were on the bed with semi-hard and hard dick being shoved in any open hole. Barb was soon being driven into the bed from behind and Lilly was now in the middle of anal sex. Barb was transfixed as Lilly took a massive tool in her ass and one in her mouth. Barb decided that she would have more fun reliving her biker experience and began barking orders and soon was being impaled on large tool and receiving one in her ass.

Barb and Lilly were used and abused by all six men and after they left, Barb and Lilly showered their sore bodies. Lilly was a good looking woman and Barb had a desire for pussy so as she exited the shower, Barb pushed her on the bed and began a well deserved sexual release for Lilly. Barb had the favor returned and both woman were happy and satisfied.

Several days later Lilly came over to Barb's house midday and they had coffee and soon Lilly turned the conversation to the sex days earlier. Barb really did not want to discuss it but Lilly would not let it drop. Lilly finally got Barb to talk and she started by telling her about the motorcycle incident. Lilly was shuffling in her seat as she got to the part about pussy eating, Lilly lost it and blurted out she had never been with a woman but enjoyed it more than her ex-husband.

Barb and Lilly talked for a while and Barb, to her surprise, was horny and need a release so Lilly and Barb went to the bedroom and started slowly by kissing and touching but that did not last long. Soon the women were enjoying each other, and the sounds of pleasure were heard. Barb and Lilly are still friends and enjoy each other regularly and occasionally they go to town for rough sex and meaningless fucks but always finish the night with each other licking and sucking their pussy and whatever else they wanted.