Car Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
How my wife realised that damaging my car had consequences.
18.6k words
4.88
19.9k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paying for car repairs

Friday Evening, negotiations

I was dropped at the end of my drive by one of my contractors. We had both been in a different city for work and he had driven us both to the airport and back. Thank God it was Friday, I had planned to take all next week off from work, so had Louise. I walked along the drive to our old house in the country, an old stone farmhouse attached to the stables which was now a double garage. I walked through the garage to the back door and noticed that my car had been moved. My wife prefers my car to hers, but she drives carelessly and had previously pranged it. I saw that it had been dented again.             

I walked into the house and saw that the table was already laid for dinner. Louise is beautiful and she had obviously made a special effort to look even better. I wondered how and when she would confess to the accident.

She cooked steaks for dinner and had opened a nice bottle of red wine. When she offered a second glass, I replied that I would drink it later. I was intrigued by her strategy. Did I say she was beautiful? Her beauty had allowed her to skate over most of her mistakes, including her last accident in my car. She was tall and athletic; her body lithe and toned because of the time she spent at the gym. Flat abs and perky breasts.

I asked how her days had been since I had been away. She made a non-committal reply until she saw that I was looking at her intently; she knew me well enough to realise that the game was up. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and admitted that she had had a small accident in my car.

"What are we going to do about it this time?" I asked softly.

"Can't you just forgive me again? I made it worth your while last time, didn't I? It would be a fun start to the week."

Last time. She had been walking around the bedroom in her sexy lingerie. Long, long legs, slim waist, and a half bra that was not needed for support but did present her tanned breasts and perky nipples on a delectable platter. I love watching her and she knows it. I had been laying on the bed after a shower and she crawled up the bed and slowly lowered her mouth over my erection, bliss. Her exhibitionism had obviously ramped up her own libido and she crawled up and over my body before she sank unto me, slipping over my prick like a soft, wet, warm, tight mouth. I felt her muscles spasm and her grip on me tightened as she moaned and tried to keep control. Then she lost it and rode me like the crazy wild cowgirl she was mimicking. I came hard and my hips lifted he off the bed and she spasmed again until we both collapsed.

As I lay sated, she said, "I have a small confession to make. I borrowed your car and put a small scratch on it. I won't do it again, will you forgive me, please darling?"

Without giving me time to reply, she kissed me and then took me in her mouth and cleaned me off and fondled my balls until I was erect again. A marvellous blowjob followed and just before I came again, she again asked if she was forgiven, then she waited a second... then two seconds, all the time giving small kisses to the tip of my prick and tickling the opening with her tongue, looking me in the eye, waiting for me to agree to forgive her. Who would have refused? It was apparently only a small scratch on the car.

Last time, I reminded her, she had enjoyed it as much as me, she had promised not to do it again and the 'small scratch' had cost several hundred to repair.

"So, what are we going to do about it this time?" I repeated. "You know I love you, but you can't keep on making and breaking promises with no consequences. This time it must be different."

"I could pay for the repair," she offered.

I reminded her that her part-time job paid for her car, her gym membership, her lingerie, and her spa days. There was little remaining after she paid that.

"I could give those up until I paid it off, or I could get a second job," she countered with a small pout.

I considered her offer for a few moments and then explained that it would also be a punishment for me because I enjoyed spending time with her and seeing her happy. If she gave up her luxuries or spent time at a second job, she would be resentful and unhappy, and she wouldn't be at home where we could spend time together.

I guess that she was starting to realise that this time she could not just skate. "What do you want?" She pleaded. "I'm really sorry, I'll do anything."

Were you planning to repeat your previous bid for forgiveness I asked. "Are you wearing lingerie now? You know I like watching you undress... show me please."

She grabbed her top and bad-temperedly wrenched it off. I asked her to slow down and reminded her that I enjoyed watching my beautiful wife undress. She recalculated and obviously decided that being seductive was a better method of getting her way. She shimmered out of her skirt and stood in her bra, panties, and stockings. Incredible.

I crooked my finger to get her to walk toward me and then I bent forward and sucked on one nipple through her bra, then the other. I flicked them and she gasped, then I sucked again.

"Take everything off slowly," I said deadpan. She did a very sultry strip tease and stood there, naked, with one hand on her hip. "Get me that glass of wine now please." She sashayed away; what a view.

When she returned, I told her that it must be different this time. I reminded her that after last time, she had promised not to take my car again. "During the next hour I want you to take a bath and think about what you have done", I told her in a calm and steady voice. "Use my beard trimmer to take of the remainder of your pubic hear and then shave. Not a trace of hair must remain. Play with yourself but do not cum and you also must decide how many spanks you deserve."

I could see a rosy flush creep up her neck and chest as she considered what I was demanding. She started to protest but I looked at the clock and then said, "Be ready in one hour." Then I walked into the bedroom with my wine and took off my work jacket and tie, put on jeans but kept my white shirt. A few minutes later she walked through the bedroom into the shower room, still naked but avoiding my eye. I heard the buzz of the beard trimmer and then the bath taps running.

Seventy minutes later she emerged from the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and a worried expression. I was sitting on the foot of the bed and asked her why she was now wearing clothes.

She reluctantly took off the robe and said, "I really am sorry. Can we just forget about the car, and I will make you so happy."

I looked pointedly at her pudenda and was pleased to see that it appeared bare. I told her that she did make me happy, that I loved having sex with her, but she loved it too and that it was no punishment for her. "How many spanks do you think you deserve?" I asked.

She gulped and started quietly sobbing and said, "Whatever you think, I just want to get past this."

I stood up and taking her head between my hands kissed her long and hungrily. Then I sat down on the bed again and motioned her over. She very slowly bent over my knee with her hands on the floor. I rubbed her bottom which was shaking as she still sobbed quietly. I gently slapped one buttock which made her jump and cry out, although it could not have really hurt.

"Move your feet apart," I told her softly

Then I rubbed her bottom some more, then tapped one buttock and brought my hand down sharply in the same place. More softly rubbing, then a tap and a spank. A slow rhythm: rub, tap, spank. When I rubbed, my hand brushed closer and closer to her cunt. As I slowly continued, she stopped sobbing but still groaned at each spank. After each spank her hips would rise slightly. I encouraged her to hollow her back by pushing down on her waist and this pushed her bottom out further. Then I started to rub her cunt softly but overtly between each slap, and gradually her groans at the slaps started to sound more like moans.

"Keep your feet apart but turn your toes inward my love," I said softly. She did that and that position stopped her clenching her bum cheeks together and opened her glistening cunt.

I continued to lightly spank her, getting closer and closer to her crack. She started to hiss slightly as I spanked but then I realised she was whispering, "Yessss."

"Are you OK? I whispered. She nodded and lifted her hips slightly. I stroked her dripping pussy and very lightly slapped there.

"Yesss," she moaned. I slapped a little harder and she shuddered and started panting. "Again," she whispered, and I slapped wetly. Slap. Slap, slap, slap. She arched off my lap and threw her arms around me and ground onto the leg of my jeans. "Fuck me now," she pleaded. "Please fuck me hard."

I threw her onto the bed, face down, lifted her hips so that she was on her knees and elbows. I slid off my jeans and then slid deep into her in one thrust. She was pulsing around my erection as I thrust again and again. I saw her tugging at her so sensitive nipples, so I covered her fingers with mine and added more pressure.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop," she wailed. I removed my hands from her tits and spanked her red bottom hard, and she wailed again, then her body went ridged and her cunt clamped down hard onto me. I held her hips and thrust hard which lifted her off the bed as I pulsed deep into her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I love you. I love you," she cried as she knelt up, grasped my hands, and placed them on her tits again. Her orgasm continued as she clasped around my deflating organ. She grasped my wrist and lifted my hand off her tit and used my hand to slap her across her own nipple. She let go of my hand, but I continued to methodically slap alternate tits. Each time I slapped her tits, her cunt gripped me. Incredibly, my erection started to recover, and I slowly pumped between her spasms.

Eventually her cunt relaxed, and she slid down onto the bed and turned around to suck my sensitive, partly recovered, prick. I fell into a kind of half sleep. My prick gently suckled in her soft mouth.

About an hour later, I woke slowly, my erection engulfed in an eager mouth. I slid my hand down her back and eased her legs apart and ran my fingers along her slick folds. She was obviously still 'cum drunk' and mumbling softly. I reached for my 'phone to record her slurred voice.

"Am I forgiven?" she asked with a drunken smile. Suck.

"I was so worried when you told me to get a bath and decide how many spanks I deserved." Suck.

"I was so worked up." Shudder, suck, swirl.

"I will feel my poor bottom every time I sit down for days." Deep suck and bob up and down.

"I don't think that I have ever cum as hard." Taking me deep into her throat until a slight gag.

"I bet you will spank me every night until I can deep throat you." Shudder and moan.

"When I can deep throat you, I bet you will continue to spank me anyway - but not too hard I hope."

"If I don't shave properly, I bet you will spank me for that as well." Sucks hard and deep.

"Spank my naughty bottom while you cum for me darling - but not too hard please."

I gently spanked her and rubbed my hand through her slick folds until we both came again, very gently.

Saturday morning reservations

The next morning breakfast started off very weirdly. Louise was wearing an old Tee shirt and sweatpants. She seemed distracted and avoided looking directly at me. I asked her if she was OK, and she seemed even more distraught.

"I don't like what we did last night John. I know I damaged your car, but you shouldn't have hit me, I don't like it."

I reminded her that she had offered to 'let me do anything' and 'let me choose how many spanks she deserved'. I asked her if she was upset because I spanked her or because she liked it too much.

"I didn't like it," she insisted.

I took out my 'phone and started playing back her mumblings from last night.

She argued that it wasn't fair to hold her to things she said while in a post-orgasmic haze. I asked her to listen to the recoding again, including the background noises.

"I was so worried when you told me to get a bath and decide how many spanks I deserved.

"I was so worked up.

"I will feel my poor bottom every time I sit down for days.

"I don't think that I have ever cum as hard.

"I bet you will spank me every night until I can deep throat you.

"When I can deep throat you, I bet you will continue to spank me anyway - but not too hard I hope.

"If I don't shave properly, I bet you will spank me for that as well.

"Spank my naughty bottom while you cum for me darling - but not too hard please."

As she listened to the background sounds of her very obvious arousal and the liquid sounds of me stroking and spanking her, she shifted uncomfortably and squeezed her legs together in her ugly sweatpants.

The recording stopped after we listened to our final gentle orgasms with the backing track of me gently slapping her bottom. I told her that she had suggested several 'bets' but I didn't want to hold her to something said under the influence of erotic fantasies. I suggested some compromises.

"Number one, I know you are proud of your beautiful body, and you know I love watching you so, until we decide the car damage is 'paid for' you should be naked in the house when we are both at home. Does that sound too hard?" she shook her head. "Number two, I think that your 'bet' about spanking if you don't shave is reasonable because that is easy for you to do, isn't it?" She shuffled her feet but nodded in agreement. "Number three, your idea of a spanking if you can't deep throat me might not be reasonable, so instead, how about a rule that you can't cum before I do. Is that reasonable?"

"I guess so" she said a little uncertainly. "What if I do cum before you. Are you going to spank me then?"

"I won't spank you unless you want me to or if you break the rules you agreed to, is that fair?" (Ambiguous, I know.)

"Thank you darling, I can live with that. I knew you were a fair man."

I reminded her about the naked rule, and she took off her ugly clothes and stood proudly. I don't think she realises that it would not always be so easy. I am a devious bastard, but I wanted Louise to be happy and I wanted her to explore and develop the kinks that excited and frightened her.

I beckoned her closer and told her that we needed to confirm that she had shaved totally. She looked apprehensive but I told her that there would be no penalty this time as the rule had only just been implemented.

"Up on the table," I said firmly, and secure in her beauty, and with no immediate penalty she sat on the edge. "Lie on your back and hold your knees apart." This was not dignified, and it left her completely exposed. There was a trace of stubble and a few stray hairs around her anus. "I'll help you with this today," I explained. "Run a shallow bath and I will be there in a minute."

I joined her in the bathroom after collected my waterproof electric shaver from my luggage. I told her that she could always borrow my electric razor and I knew that she had her own 'lady razor' which she had used to trim her pudenda previously. I undressed and climbed into the bath with her. I asked her to sit on the shelf area at the rear of the bathtub, with her legs spread. She was apprehensive but her breathing indicated a rising level of excitement. I buzzed the slight stubble with the electric razor, which was not really necessary, but the vibrations would be interesting for her. I slowly moved the buzzing machine across her pudenda; around but not on her clit; along each side and between her moist lips; then down and around her anus.

"Whew" she gasped, "That is interesting, I will be borrowing that again."

I reminded her that she had agreed not to orgasm before I did. Her face fell so I told her that I loved her, wanted her to be happy and that I would help.

"How exactly will you help then? she asked.

I explained that I would help her control when she orgasmed. I suggested that if 1 was stone cold and 10 meant that orgasm was inevitable even if the ceiling collapsed, she could tell me how close she was to coming.

I knelt between her legs and slid forward in the bath. I lifted her legs over my shoulders as she leant back on her hands. I slowly rubbed shaving butter over her faint stubble and scraped with a new razor blade across her pudenda. I explained that as the stubble was very short, shaving across the hair would leave a smoother result. She was slowly undulating her hips as I shaved her, so I gently pushed a finger into the smooth opening to hold her while I stretched the skin above her clit. This pushed it out and I ducked down and quickly sucked the little man.

"Oh God, that feels too good," she moaned. "It has made me so horny I guess a 'level 7 or 8' now. Slow down a little please, I don't want to cum too soon and disappoint you."

I very slowly slid my finger in and out, watching her bite her lip as she concentrated. I pushed her left leg off my shoulder and over the rim of the bath which opened her up further. I then slowly scraped the razor over her swollen lips. Rinse, repeat, rinse repeat. Her breath caught so I stopped and placed her other leg over the other side of the bath. Now she was spread very wide, and her cunt pulsed slowly as I watched. I then pulled her nether lips away from her legs, and slowly scraped the razor over them. Her eyes were wide staring at me.

"What are you doing to me? I'm going crazy here. Please let me make you cum so that I can cum as well."

"Not yet," I told her. I let the water start to run out of the bath and helped her stand up on wobbly legs.

I took the bath towel and gently patted her dry. Then taking body lotion, I wormed a dollop in my hands and started at her shoulders and stroked it in until her skin absorbed it. She was purring as I worked down her wonderful breasts, spending extra time on her bullet hard nipples. Across her stomach, around her back; a lot of time on her bottom to ensure that the spankings did not damage her skin. Sat her down again on the bath shelf and rubbed lotion into one foot then the other. Worked up her calves and knees. Lots on her thighs and the soft skin on the inside. Then a large dollop of lotion where the stubble had been. She was panting now as I ran my fingers around her anus and between her folds. Suddenly she clenched and I stopped completely.

She wailed, "No, no, no. Don't stop now. Please, I'm so close. Fuck me, just fuck me."

"If I do that, do you think you can hold on until I cum? If you can't hold on it means a spanking. I want to be fair. I'll give you a chance. Let's move to the bed and I will go slow so you can try to hold on. Do you want to try?"

She nodded eagerly, so I took her hand and we lay down on the bed together. I offered to let her ride 'cowgirl style' so that she could control it. She bobbed her mouth over my erection a sucked strongly, trying to get me closer to orgasm before she started. I lifted her head and bend forward to kiss her.

"You are so beautiful, and when you are horny you are exquisite. You must try and remember to delay cumming until I do. If you cum before me, you don't get to cum again until after a spanking. Do you still want to try?"

Instead of answering, she straddled my waist and slowly lowered herself onto me. I could feel her cunt gently fluttering around my raging erection. I put a couple of pillows under my shoulders so that I was half sitting up and then I lay still. She slowly rose and sank again; then just gripped and slowly relaxed her Kegel muscles, like a soft hand grasping and relaxing. I slid my hands up her torso and held her breasts; my fingers stroking and tugging nipples. I took her hands and placed them on her own breasts and used her fingers to pull and pinch her own nipples. She continued playing with her tits after I took my hands away.