Car Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later she smiled and said "I guess I didn't just want to make love gently, I just thought I did. That without any doubt was the hardest I have ever cum. We are fucking like rabbits, better even than when we first met. I do love you. I want you every way you want me. I like our new rule much better."

(Nearly) normal Saturday afternoon

I asked Louise if she had any plans for the rest of the afternoon. She smirked and said she was OK with anything I wanted. I reminded her that there were several yard jobs that needed doing in the garden. I suggested that she revive the journal she used to keep. I explained that it might help her resolve her confused feelings. She should start with pranging the car, what she expected to happen; what had happened and how her perception of the events had changed. I suggested that if the journal was going to be useful, she should strive to be completely honest about her feelings and how they had developed. She should also recount all the sex games we had indulged in. She should stay naked, keep the plug in and refrain from cumming although she could play with herself.

I put on my outdoor shoes and took the lawnmower around the grass area. I had a few yard jobs that needed doing. The sun was warm, so I only wore shorts and the shoes. After an hour or so, Louise appeared with a glass of cold drink. I welcomed the break, so we sat together on the patio. "John," see started. "This plug is a bit heavy; I can't ignore it and it keeps feeling as though it is going to slip out. Is there a different one I could use?"

I told her that I was pleased that she was always aware of it and being heavy would exercise the muscle there as she needed to keep gripping it. I told her that if we use a lighter, larger plug she would still be very aware of it, but it would not be so effective. (I didn't know if this was true, but I did not want her to risk losing her muscle control there). I noticed that her labial lips were swollen so I asked if writing her journal had made her horny. She looked a little guilty and confessed that she had trouble concentrating as she wrote the 'sex scenes'.

"I played with my but plug as well," she admitted. "I nearly came again. I am so damn turned on since you started punishing me."

"Do you really think of it as punishment?" I asked.

"I know you are not really punishing me but if I think of it as being something that you do to me, I don't feel so guilty."

"I have nearly finished here," I explained. "Give me fifteen minutes and we can start your deep throat training. There are teaching videos you can download, why not spend the time doing some research? If you can't do it, I will punish you... and if you can do it, I will still punish you," I said in a mock stern tone. "Research! Chop-chop."

"Yes sir," she smirked as she darted away from my playful slap on her rump.

I took a little longer than fifteen minutes and when I went into the house Louise was still researching on her tablet and looked a little flushed. I explained, "I'm going to take a quick shower and then it's time for the practical examination."

After I dried off, we went into the bedroom, and she lay with her head over the edge of the bed. I moved towards her, and she explained that the position opened her throat in a straight line. She told me that when she felt like gagging, she would swallow. She had her hands behind my thighs so that she could control the depth and speed. She pulled me a little way passed her lips and her tongue swirled around the head of my rapidly hardening cock. Her tongue tip teased my piss-hole, and she pulsed her sucking action. Her tongue was now wrapped around my shaft, and she gently pulled me deeper until I felt the start of her throat. She eased me back and taking a deep breath, pulled me in. Her throat fluttered as she swallowed and started to gag. She pushed me out again and swirled around my shaft as she recovered. She tried again but struggled when she started to gag.

"I can't," she complained, "I thought I could. Can you help me?" I told her to stop worrying and to just play with my prick in her mouth. She really made love to my shaft. I leant over her and while playing with her plug, told her that I was going to 'punish' her lovely cunt. I started to very lightly slap the inside of her thighs and her labia, each side of her clit. I reminded her to concentrate on her immediate task. Her hips writhed as she tried to manoeuvre her clit beneath my gentle slaps.

"Not until you take all of me," I warned her.

"This time," she muttered and pulled me deep into her throat. It felt wonderful as her throat constricted around me. She eased me back, took another deep breath and pulled me back again. "Spank me now. Fuck my face you fucking animal," she snarled.

I spanked her clit and plunged in and out of her throat. Spanking her clit was probably a mistake as she arched off the bed, released my prick, and I ended up ejaculating over her face, neck, breasts and belly.

"I'm sorry my love" she said. "I so wanted to feel you cum down my throat. I need more practice. I will do more research. I will get better."

I told her we needed to take a shower together. I was going to take her out for a celebratory dinner.

"What's to celebrate?" she asked. "I have bent your car, I fucked up a blow job and I am turning into a sex crazed bimbo."

"All of the above are causes to celebrate," I countered "If not for the bent car, we would have spent a boring day. The blow job was the best so far, and I love my sex crazed bimbo. Celebration time."

Saturday Dinner time

I decided to take Louise to her favourite 'white tablecloth' restaurant. She picked out one of the dresses I love her to wear. No outrageous decalage, nor a high hem, but it was silky and clung and moved with her. A soft half bra and thong completed her outfit. I asked her if she thought the thong would help to keep stop plug slipping; she pouted a little at the realisation that she would continue to be wearing it.

"As you are an aspiring 'sex crazed bimbo'," I said, "I don't want you to get bored, so I have another present for you." I took a remote controlled, vibrator egg, and invited her to insert it. She remarked that although the vibrator was not large, she felt slightly stretched against the butt-plug. Despite her slight concern, her eyes held an amused sparkle.

We lived too far out of town to be able to rely on taxis, so I asked if she wanted to drive my car. I would drive home afterwards. She loved driving my powerful car, but I warned her about excessive speed or losing concentration. As we joined a straighter stretch of road, I turned her vibrator on low. She clutched the wheel a little harder but seemed intent on showing that she could concentrate. I did not use any of the many vibrator functions, merely let it run on a low setting. The drive was otherwise uneventful, and she finally pulled into the parking area at the rear of the restaurant and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"This is making me feel really wicked," she said huskily. "I can't wait to get you home again."

Dinner was excellent. I only drank one glass of wine, but Louise finished the bottle during the main course. We talked about her journal, and I was curious; did she find it difficult to express her feelings; did she discover anything about herself; did she mind if I read it? While she talked, I discreetly and slowly increased the vibrator power a little. She was shifting and wriggling in her seat more and more as the discussion of her explanations continued. Louise had an improbably named cocktail with her dessert, but I merely had a strong coffee.

As I settled into the driver's seat, Louise leaned across the seats and kissed me again. She urged me to hurry home. I drove more slowly than usual because I was enjoying her increasingly frustrated groans and murmurs. I suggested that she lower the top of her dress so that I could see her nipples above the half bra. I stretched across to lightly brush and tweak them.

As we joined the straight road again, she asked if I was impressed by her control when she was driving. I didn't immediately reply so she leaned over and unzipped my fly and slid her lips over my partial erection. She very slowly slid down; then up; then swirled her tongue around. My erection was no longer 'partial'. After a final deep and strong suck, she sat up with a satisfied smirk. I drove the rest of the journey considerably faster.

Driving her crazy

I walked and she swayed into the house. She went over to the sideboard and grabbed a bottle of scotch. She raised her eyebrows, questioning if I wanted a drink. I raised my eyebrows and looked at her dress; the dress that should not now be on her; she had overlooked the 'naked in the house' rule.

"You are not naked, so I will punish you, but you said that when I am punishing you don't feel guilty about behaving like a bimbo." I quoted her. She slid the dress off and then her thong, then removed her skimpy bra. "Do you enjoy being a 'good bad girl? I am going to punish you, but you get to choose which. Either I restrain you and pleasure you, or I spank you while you deep-throat me until you cum. What do you choose?"

Unsurprisingly she said "Pleasure please. I enjoy being your bad girl and it feels so good when you do wicked things to me. I am so horny."

I turned off the vibrator and suggested that she remove it and the but plug.

When she returned from the bathroom, she was flushed. I reminded her that she agreed to my securing her while I pleasured her, so I laid her on her back and with her arms between her knees, with her wrists secured to her ankles. This made her knees spread wide open.

I opened another of the mystery boxes and clipped rubber tipped clamps onto her erect nipples; not too painful for her, but firm enough to keep her aware of them.

I then crawled up between her knees and nibbled the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. Gradually working upwards towards her moistening folds. A gentle suck and nip on her outer labia, then down the other thigh. Then back up and kissing around her mound, above, but not touching her clit. I pushed down above her pubic bone which stretched the skin and caused her clit to push out further. I gently blew on the sensitive nub which caused her breath to catch.

"A little firmer please darling, I am getting a bit desperate here," she whined.

I ignored her request but continued the soft kisses and gentle nips on her inner thighs. One of the interesting toys I discovered during my shopping trip was a handheld, battery operated device for gently sucking her clit. I moved behind her to the side and rested her head on my thighs. I held the sucker on her clit for a couple of seconds and pulled it off with a gentle slurp. I removed one of the nipple clamps and heard a gentle gasp as the blood returned; I suckled her while slightly adjusting the clamp tighter, then replaced it. I repeated on the other nipple.

As I returned the sucker to its intended target, I slowly ran my fingers up and down her very wet folds. As my fingers moistened with her excretions, I twirled them around her bum. She was now breathing heavily, and I asked her how high her arousal level was.

"God I can't think straight. I must be at least eight and I want to cum so badly. Please don't make me wait."

"Good girls get to cum and bad girls get punished." I explained "Have you been good or bad"?

"A little bit bad I guess, but you make me bad."

"Did I stop you getting undressed? Isn't this the 'punishment' you preferred?"

I continued to tease and fondle her. When she seemed on the verge of cumming, I stopped until she settled a little.

She was muttering, begging, and groaning. Rolling onto her knees, still bent over with her hands fastened to her ankles she said desperately, "I can be good" and pushed her mouth deep onto my erection, then, rocking back slightly, she used her tongue to pleasure the length. "Think how good that would feel in my wet pussy. I am throbbing for you. I want you in me so badly. I love being your good bad girl, but I am going crazy. I've been punished enough. Please, please fuck me."

I ran my hands along her back and down between the globes of her bottom and gently fondled her warm, wet folds. I ran a finger along her slit, down to her clit, then back again. I licked my finger and eased it into her bottom.

"Bastard. Don't tease me. I'm begging. Please, make me cum, fuck me... but please, anything, anything."

"Do you remember teasing me while I was driving home? Do you remember wanting to be pleasured instead of being spanked? Have I been pleasuring you?"

She sobbed, "It's just too much. Not letting me cum is torture. I should have let you spank me instead. What must I do to be allowed to cum?"

"If I slide into you, you can cum after I have stroked ten times. Do you think you can hold on?"

"Let me try darling, let me try."

Leaving her bent over on her knees with her wrists tied to her ankles, I knelt behind her. I reached under her belly and tugged on her nipple clamps. Then I slowly slid my full length into her and stayed there... one. Her Kegel muscles fluttered around my shaft, and she held her breath as I slowly slid out. I asked her to open and relax as I slid in next time. She pushed her bum out wide as I unhurriedly eased in again...two. She was panting softly.

"Christ that feels so wanton. I am so close to the edge here."

"When I slide out, grip me as hard as you can."

As I slid out the grip was almost a spasm, so I slowed even more.

"Open," I commanded slow in....three. "Grip." Slow out. I was feeling like a God. As hard as I had ever been and feeling every twitch of her delightful cunny.

Repeat, Slow in and out against a fluttering heartbeat. Four.

"This will be hard and fast," I warned her "Grip me the whole stroke." I thrust into a tight glove and banged on her cervix on the down stroke. Out. Five.

"I can't hold much longer," she panted, "Please hurry."

"Don't cum until I do- five strokes, grip hard."

I banged as hard and deep as I could. Six, seven, eight, nine, ten. "Cum," I gasped. I erupted and she went rigid. I hung onto her hips as she wailed and started to thrust back and forward, her cunt a tight fist rippling along my whole length. Eventually, she collapsed onto the bed with me beside her. I gently removed the ties on her wrists and the nipple clamps and held her to me.

"You keep doing these things to me," she whispered. "I can't decide if being good is bad or being bad is good. I like you taking charge, even if you do give me impossible choices. I think I love being your good bad girl. I have had mind blowing orgasms, but you make it so difficult for me. I hate you denying me my orgasms but, I cum so hard when you let me."

"Do you want me to stop 'punishing you?" I asked quietly. "Do you think you have 'paid' for the car damage yet?"

"I had almost forgotten the reason for this change. I think that I need to pay for a bit longer. I have been so used to 'getting my own way' that it is a nice change to have to obey you." She wriggled down the bed and took my limp prick into her warm mouth and sucked gently. I was surprised that my prick started to respond, despite the recent massive orgasm.

"Back in a minute" she said as she stumbled into the bathroom. She sashayed back and with a final deep suck, she snuggled up with her back to me, I rolled onto my side, and she placed my hands on her tits and spooned into my lap. I was surprised to realise that she had replaced the butt plug. Her hand reached between her legs and guided my semi-erection toward her swollen cunt. I half-heartedly rotated the plug but felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Sunday Morning mayhem

I woke slowly to the smell of bacon frying. After a visit to the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen to see my lovely wife wearing only a pinafore and a satisfied smirk. I also noticed that all the items from my shopping were now open.

"I've been bad again," she said with a wicked smile. "I have cooked your breakfast and I have changed my butt plug. This one is a bit larger but not so heavy. Will you forgive me, or must I be punished again?" she asked guilelessly.

I sat down to eat but said nothing.

She took off the pinafore and folded it on the floor beside me. She knelt on it and queried, "You're not cross, are you? I pulled her breakfast plate across to me and cut up the bacon. I took a small piece and to her surprise, I fed it to her. "You doing that, makes me feel so little, so cared for and so horny."

I continued to alternate eating my breakfast and feeding her. When we finished, I quietly told her to fetch the nipple clamps. She scampered away and returned with them in her outstretched palms, like an offering. She was obviously getting turned on by her submissiveness. "Put them on" I said quietly. "Now tighten them until they are a bit uncomfortable. There should be a few light chains and one other clamp in the boxes you were checking out. Bring them here."

She jumped up and it was delightful to watch the clamps accentuate the bounce of her tits as she rushed over to rummage through the boxes. She returned with the items, knelt again and I attached the clamps together. I gently tugged the chain and lifted; she rose a little to ease the strain on her nipples. I pulled a little harder and bent down to kiss her gently. She moaned. I attached the remaining chain to the third clamp and that chain to the centre of the nipple chain.

"Do you know where that clamp goes?" She nodded "Don't tighten it too much." She rocked back on her heels, and I could hear her excited breathing as she slowly fastened it. I set the kitchen timer and stood up from the table. "Let's load the dishwasher," I suggested neutrally. She seemed startled at the mundane suggestion but carefully got to her feet and started the domestic chore. As she moved, the chains swung, and her breath caught. "While you do that, think how it would feel to have your nipples and clit pierced. I could chain them together under your clothes and tease you mercilessly." She let out a low moan. "We need to change the sheets and make the bed."

"John, you sadist. I am walking around with a butt plug that I feel with every step I take, and I am very aware of chains on my tits and clit as they swing. How can I concentrate on domestic trivia?"

"Bed sheets," I quietly commanded."

"Yes sir," she said half seriously, and shivered. "It's not fair. I'm so worked up I can't think straight."

"When you called me 'sir', did your pussy clench?" She blushed a bit but did not reply, merely took a stride to the airing cupboard, which turned into a wriggle as the movement made her aware of her body adornments. She carried the clean sheets into the bedroom as I followed behind, admiring her very sexy, butt plug assisted, walk. We changed the sheets together; her movements careful and measured to reduce any dragging from the chains as she bent over the bed. The alarm sounded. I sat her on the edge of the bed and removed first one, then the other nipple clamp. She gasped as the blood returned to them. I then opened the clasp on her clit, and she tried to rub the area and complained when I stopped her hands. "No touching yourself until I cum. Deep throat practice now for you, I think." She groaned but lay on her back with her head over the edge of the bed.

What followed was wonderful for me but frustrating for Louise. She wanted to make me cum fast, but I wanted to make it last. I fed the bell end into her mouth, and she swirled her tongue around it, tickled the underside and ran her tongue as far down as she could reach, while I held the tip near her lips. I slowly entered more of her mouth. She sucked and swirled and wriggled her hips in frustration. She pulled on my hips, but I resisted moving deeper, then she jerked me forward towards her and I suddenly stopped resisting and plunged deep.