Car Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be in a trance-like state. Her desperation to cum seemed to have been replaced by a languorous eroticism. I wanted her to cum before me, but I also wanted to pretend to 'play fair'. My hands gently gripped her buttocks and eased them apart. Fingers of both hands slid towards her anus and perineum. I slowly tapped the space between her anus and her slick opening which was gently pulsing around me. Continuing to tap her perineum with one finger, I circled her anus and pressed my thumb there. As her cunt pulsed, her anus also pulsed. At each pulse, my thumb tip slid a little deeper.

I sat further up and sharply pinched one nipple while the other hand eased my thumb into her bottom. I kissed her hungrily and she went rigid.

"Don't cum," I demanded. "You are doing so well, hold on; if you cum now you can't cum again until I spank you."

I pinched her nipple hard again and thrust my thumb back and forward. She held on for ten or twelve seconds then screamed, "I don't care, just fuck me hard."

I thrust up off the bed and spanked her bottom hard; once, twice, three times. I slapped her tits, I pulled her nipples, I spanked her bum again. I rolled with her over onto her back and continued to pound. Lifted her legs over my shoulders to drive even deeper.

The harder I ponded, the harder she came. The harder she came the wilder I got. Her head was rocking from side to side on the elevated pillows as I slapped her tits, slapped her bottom, pinched her nipples.

"Don't stop. I love you so much. Don't stop. Harder, please, harder, harder."

Her cunt was spasming so hard that it was almost painful. I wanted to cum, but her grip was so tight that when I started pulsing, it was like pissing boiling water, but God, it was so wonderful.

Late morning

She was lying beside me limp and sobbing gently. "I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I tried so hard not to cum, but I failed and now I can't cum again until you spank me. It felt so good when I did cum though. What am I going to do?"

I hugged her to me "You tried really hard to hold on, and I've already spanked you. I know that it was before I came, so that shouldn't really count. You tried really hard," I repeated. "I'll keep on helping you. Keep telling me when you are too close, and I will slow down."

She hugged me back and said determinedly, "No, I don't want to cheat. You have been fair to me. You should spank me a little, just to remind me. Not too hard though please."

"OK," I said. "You are brave and wonderful but, If I'm going to do it, it should be now so that it is related to the slip. Hands and knees now. You can cum at any time I am spanking you unless I tell you not to."

"I don't think I will cum from a spanking but thanks anyway," she replied as rolled unto hands and knees and cheekily wriggled her bottom.

I rubbed her bottom and gently slapped it. I asked her to count the slaps and suggested that she should thank me for each one. She nodded her acceptance. I asked her how many spanks she thought she deserved when she was worrying in the bath yesterday; before we started any of this.

She hesitated then said, "I was terrified of the thought. I wondered if I could take more than four or if you would demand hundreds. It worried and excited me. I'm sure that you noticed."

I rubbed her bottom some more and awkwardly hugged her sideways as she knelt. I told that if she counted and thanked me, I would also stop if she said it was too much. I asked her to set a personal target and then try to get past it.

I started a slow rhythm again of rub, tap and then a spank on that spot. I repeated that again. She said nothing. Rub, tap spank again, again, again.

She suddenly realised "Five, I think, thank you"

"Sorry babe. If you don't count, they don't count. Try again."

"One, thank you."

I rubbed her bottom again with my right hand and my left hand slid under her raised torso and gently stroked her erect nipples. Rub, tap, spank, fondle. She thanked me. Rub, tap, spank fondle, fondle more, tweak nipples. Silence. Rub tap, spank, tweak, fondle.

"Oh two? Thank you."

I explained that next time she missed a count it would start again from one. Rub, fondle, rub, fondle, tweak, tap, spank! She thanked me and counted three. More rubs, nipple tweaks, fondle her rapidly moistening cunt, tap spank. Silence, then a belated thanks and correct count. I was extending her bottom rubs and the fondling was becoming more intimate. The fingers of my left hand rubbing and stretching her nipples. My right-hand sluicing slowly between her folds and along her slit and around her anus. Tap, spank.

"Do I count that one?" she asked, "It was gentle."

"Do you want me to repeat it?"

"Probably should, but not too hard."

I spanked a bit harder "Like that?" I asked

"Hmmm. Thank you. Six I think."

I wasn't sure myself, so I accepted that count. I continued slowly, increasing the fondling, and strengthening the spanks slightly. She dreamily counted each spank and thanked me. After she counted twenty, she told me that she had reached her self-set target but could continue a bit further. I praised her and continued the stroking, fondling, and slow, deliberate spanking. She looked over at my lap and saw that I was aroused, my erection standing proud. After the next spank she counted, then leant over and sucked me deep into her mouth.

"Thank you," she smirked. "If I do that each time, will it be 'thank you' enough?"

"Oh yes, but keep counting as well."

After a few more spanks and 'thank you' sucks, she reached thirty. I slipped my finger from her slippery cunt into her stretched anus. Keeping my finger buried there, I slid my thumb into her cunt. Both anus and cunt spasmed and gripped. I stayed still.

She squeaked "I can only cum when you are spanking me, can't I? I missed my chance. I am at 7 or 8, just to warn you." I continued to gently pump both holes. She continued to 'thank' me with her mouth and tongue.

I continued to fondle her with one hand and pump her holes with the other. "I'm nearly at 9 now, if you move much more I will probably cum. Help me please. I don't want to disappoint you again."

I stayed stock still, my fingers in her bum and cunt, feeling them gently flutter.

I lent down and whispered in her ear "I am going to slowly remove my fingers but don't cum."

"Oh God I want to cum so much. Please take them out slowly."

I first slid my thumb out of her cunt very slowly with a few tiny pushes and pulls. She let out a shaky breath. "Just my finger now," I crooned, "I am going to move it a little first. Try to relax your bum so that it doesn't grip."

As she shakily relaxed her bum, I gently moved it a fraction deeper. She clenched; I held still. She relaxed; I slid a little deeper. She clenched, then relaxed. I whispered that I was now going to remove my finger if she kept her anus open and relaxed. I slid a fraction out; she clenched, then relaxed. I slid a little further; she relaxed but I noticed she was holding her breath as she concentrated. "Would you like me to fuck you there one day? I enquired softly. She sobbed and nodded her head. "Relax your bum one more time and I will push in and out once. Ready?" She slowly relaxed and opened her anus. I thrust in deeply and then completely out. She let a trembling sigh

After a few minutes she asked shakily, "What are you doing to me, I am turning into a slut. Suddenly I'm worried that you will not want me like this. When you moved your finger in my bum I so nearly came. You must be disgusted with me."

I softly reassured her that I loved her more than ever and, the more unrestrained her libido, the more I enjoyed it. She slid across the bed and took me back into her mouth.

"I so want to make you cum," she said desperately. "Can we talk about the rules again? I am finding it almost impossible to wait for you to cum first, it's making me so horny and driving me crazy. If you just spank me, can I cum anyway?" She bobbed off me again and said, "What if I learn to deepthroat you, will you help with that as well?"

"Not today love," I panted, "We have all week for more fun."

I came harder than I expected after so much earlier sex and despite feeling tired. I realised that the day was going too fast. I wasn't getting done any of the tasks I wanted to start on the first day of the weekend. She complained about leaving the bed and was frustrated after being so aroused without a final orgasm. I explained that I wanted to call in a few stores and get a garage estimate for the car damage. The reminder stopped any resistance, and she groaned as she stood up.

"God, you have really given me a workout. I feel as if I have been pushing weights at the gym for hours and I am sore in lots of places."

I told her that she was too precious to leave sore, so I grabbed the body lotion again and had her lie on the bed again, face down. I briskly worked down her shoulders and back, firmly massaging the lotion. I did the same to her buttocks accompanied by her satisfied groans. A dab of lotion on her anal star made her twitch. I asked her to roll onto her back and I massaged her front, spending a little extra time on her breasts and nipples. I made very sure that the shaved area was well moisturised and then I stood up.

"Time for clothes unfortunately," I told her. "This is one of the few times this week you are likely to need them. Do you want the soft wool top without a bra or your blouse shirt with a shelf bra? I think your flared skirt will look nice with either."

She decided on the shirt and was mildly concerned at how prominent her nipples seemed peeking over the top of the bra. I stopped her when she reached for panties and that made her more apprehensive.

"You leave me frustrated and then want me to go shopping with you 'commando'? I will be a shivering wreck. I'm so horny now I could cum in heartbeat. Now that you have cum, can't I cum too?" she pleaded.

She blushed when I grinned at how she sounded. I reassured her that I would stay with her and that when we returned, we would deal with her frustration.

Saturday Shopping

When she sat on the car seat, she let out a little squeak as she felt the cold leather on her bare bum. As I drove to the garage, she was fidgeting and squirming on the seat. "Ants in your pants?" I smirked. "You can stroke yourself if you want but remember no cumming." Her fingers slid beneath her skirt, and she remarked how soft and smooth she felt after the shave and lotion. I told he that I loved it as well. She told me I was cruel to keep her so frustrated, but I told her that if I was cruel, I would put peppermint oil on her fingers and then let her play with herself. She shivered at the thought.

She stayed in the car while the garage examined the car for the repair estimate. Then we then drove to a small store with blacked out windows. I asked if she wanted to shop with me but, sensing what the shop sold, she decided to stay in the car again.

When I returned with a few small packages, she seemed even more flustered. "John, I'm getting frightened. I'm so horny I could scream, and you are buying things from a sex shop." A long pause "I have started getting excited when you spank me. I don't know what is happening to me. I am worried that I am not the person you married. You punish me, do you still love me?"

I leant across the seat and took her head in my hands. "My darling, I love you more than ever. I love making you crave this crazy sex. I love making you lose control. I. Love. YOU. Just as you really are. If you really hate how you feel, do nothing, otherwise lift your skirt to your waist and gently stroke your lips. Bring yourself to about excitement level eight. Don't cum though."

I started the car while she sat considering. Shyly, she lifted her skirt and with shaky breaths, started to play with herself. She told me that she was leaking onto the seat, so I gave her my handkerchief to sit on. As I drove, her breath became more and more irregular. I asked her to spread her knees. "A little wider please," I said. We were on country roads now and I could see out of the corner of my eye that her fingers were almost still. Her wide-open cunt was glistening and, I suspect, pulsing slightly. "How excited are you now?" I asked.

"More than eight I think."

"Don't cum but keep stroking." A couple of miles later, I slid my hand along her open leg towards her trembling, nearly stationary, hand. "Take your hand away. I want you to try very hard now, I'm going to lightly slap your cunt. Do you think you can keep control?"

"I'll try but it is so difficult."

I said that if she held out for three slaps, she could cum. I pulled into a farm gateway and then lightly slapped her cunt. She gasped. I held her swollen clit between two fingers and felt it pulse. I slapped again. She held onto the side of the seat with her legs rigid. I slapped a third time, and she started moaning incoherently

"No, no. Too good, no, no. More."

I slapped a fourth and fifth time in rapid succession. She released and I squeezed her clit and she screamed and thrust against the seat belts. I continued to lightly slap her cunt until she collapsed.

"God, John, I came so hard and there was nothing inside me. I am turning into a wanton. I don't know what I want or who I am anymore."

Home again

As we walked into the house, I stripped off my jeans and top. She watched me and then and slid off her skirt and blouse. I asked her to leave on the shelf bra. Between us we fixed a simple sandwich lunch. I enjoyed watching her move around almost naked; her nipples distended and erect above the bra. She was very aware of me watching and alternated between embarrassment and overt hip sashays.

We moved into the lounge, and I sat on the sofa with her on my lap. "How do you feel now?" I enquired. "Are you still confused? Do you hate cumming so hard?"

"I feel fantastic when I cum, but you make me wait and that is so frustrating."

I stroked her back and told her that lately I had been concerned that she was so used to getting her own way. I had decided that I should stop letting her get away with being bratty because I loved her too much to risk becoming indifferent. "What rules do you want to discuss changing? I know being spanked makes you horny - do you want me to stop that? Keeping you 'on edge' makes you cum so hard - do you want to stop that? I love seeing you walk around naked - do you want to stop that?"

"I tell myself that I don't want those things, but my body seems to love them. I like pleasing you, but I struggle so hard with waiting to cum until after you cum, and you don't really enforce that anyway. It means we often can't make love when I'm horny. Can we change that rule please?"

"OK," I said. "Let's try this, you don't have to wait for me to cum BUT you must try to wait until I say you can cum. I want to play with your body and drive you crazy and will only punish you if you are not trying to wait. I will still spank you gently when we are playing because you definitely 'get off' with that. What do you think?"

She wriggled in my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered to me "I am going to be such a good, bad girl for you. I am going to learn to deep throat you. I am not sure that I regret pranging your car now."

I unclipped her bra and pinched and pulled her nipple hard which made her gasp and giggle. I swivelled her across my knee and swatted her bare bottom a couple of times. "Do you want to see what I bought? My good, bad girl seemed to like anal play, so we need to make sure that she is a bit better prepared."

I took her hand and to her surprise, we walked into the bathroom. I explained how to use the enema kit and asked if she wanted me to help of if she wanted to do it herself. She said that it seemed silly to be shy now, but she would prefer privacy. I recommended that this should only be a light enema as we were only going to play a little. Too often can interfere with the beneficial natural bacteria apparently.

A while later She sashayed into the bedroom. "That was interesting, not as bad as I feared. What else did you buy? Do I need to be worried?"

I took out a wooden box, a bit larger than a cigar box, and opened the lid.

"They are butt plugs, aren't they? I've heard about them; but why so many?"

I explained that they should be fun for her, and we would start with a small one so that it was not too uncomfortable. I laid her over my knees and coated the small plug with a specialised lube; I also coated two fingers with a generous dollop. I circled her anus with one finger and pushed the tip into her. I suggested that she relax and pretend she was pushing out a turd. My finger pushed a little further and with my other hand, I stroked her pussy. She relaxed a little more and I pushed in a little further. I then pushed the tip of a second finger and rotated them both a little. Another squirt of lube and my second finger entered more fully. I slowly pushed them in and out, a little deeper at each stroke. Her cunt was lubricating more, so I stopped and lay her face down on the bed with a couple of pillows under her hips.

Her bottom was in the air, and I eased her legs further apart. I replaced my lubricated fingers in her bum and eased two fingers from my other hand into her slippery cunt. I alternated pushing and pulling with alternate hands. Slippery noises came from both sources. I reached for the lubricated metal plug and pushed the tip in. I should have warmed it because her anus immediately contracted. I swirled the tip around and kept a light, steady, pressure on it. I added a third finger to those in her snatch and rocked and twirled them a little. I bent them and stroked the different texture of her 'G spot'. She started a slow pulsing and at the same time, her bum pulsed. At each pulse the plug was eased a little deeper. As the plug neared the widest part, I started easing it backwards and forwards in time with my stroking of her 'G spot'. After a slightly stronger pulse, I pushed the plug against the pressure until it passed the widest point and settled.

She gasped. "Wow, that is weird. I have been so horny all day. Walking around naked and playing in the car. Now this. Can we just make love now? Nothing too crazy, just make love?"

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her neck and lips, then down to her adorable nipples. I was also horny, so I knelt beneath her hips that were now raised on the pillows. I just slid into her. As I did, I could feel the plug through the thin skin separating both orifices. She didn't want crazy, so I just slid in and out at a slow pace. The plug had made her feel tighter. Occasionally I gave one hard thrust, then reverted to slow sliding in and out. At every hard thrust she grunted and lifted her hips up. I nuzzled her nipples as I kept a slow rhythm, in and out.

"A little harder darling," she muttered. I kept a slow pace and stopped the harder thrusts. Her fists beat on my back. "Harder damn you." I stayed slow. "I think you have ruined me she whispered; this is so sweet, but I want to feel how much you want me. Make me your slut again."

I thrust as deep and as hard as I could. I grabbed both nipples and tugged them away from her chest. She wailed. I twisted her nipples. I slapped her tits and then back handed them.

"Again?" I asked

"Yes, you bastard, yes, yes."

I continued to thrust hard into her and spank her lovely tits.

"Can I cum, Can I cum. Please, please?" she pleaded.

"No." I thrust hard again and again. "No."

She wailed and arched her back, despite my weight being on her. She sank back and arched again. She sank back and her legs wrapped around my waist, and she jack hammered her groin into me. Her wet cunt slapped against me, and I felt the stub end of her plug hammering into my balls while at the same time, the little bumps slid over my cock while she gripped and slid over me. I don't know how long she hammered me but part way through I came like a fire hose.