Car Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself lodged in her throat and she gagged and pushed me away again. She took a deep breath and slowly and firmly pulled me towards her. I let her. As I started to enter her throat, I could see and feel her swallowing to overcome the gag reflex. I was now gently moaning and telling her how wonderful it felt. She deliberately started to push me out and back. Into and out of her throat. She was masturbating me with her throat, laving me with her tongue. With one hand she gently fondled and squeezed my balls. I reached down and gently strummed her erect nipples. She hummed her approval which added another level of pleasure to my, so sensitive prick. I strummed again and she hummed more. I felt 'the sap rising' feeling as though it started from my backbone. I started jetting a scalding stream directly down her throat. I hung unto her tits and thrust deep, in and out. In and out. I became aware that she was struggling to breath, so I eased out and just gently slid in and out of her mouth. She sucked hard. I was so sensitive, but it felt divine.

"You are such a good girl," I whispered. "Play with yourself if you need to. You deserve every good thing."

She smiled at me with the hint of a tear in her eyes. "I want to wait for you to play with me. I'll wait and stay horny for you. Today I want to be your good girl, even if you make me do rude things for you. I'll be waiting for you to play with me or punish me... or do both."

"If you are a good girl, I won't have an excuse to spank your delicious bottom," I said, with feigned sadness."

"You don't really need an excuse. I know that it makes you excited and it doesn't really hurt. I can't understand why I don't mind, I'm already horny but thinking about that makes me even hotter."

"What do you feel when I keep you aroused without letting you cum?" I queried. "I love seeing you desperate and ready."

"I feel it in my belly," she said thoughtfully. "It grows and grows. I become more aware of my plug. I get hornier and wetter. I feel as though I am suffering for you," she added shyly.

I lovingly explained that I was going to make her suffer some more and asked her to fetch the clamps and chains again. She hurried off and returned with them. I sucked and nibbled her nipples before clamping them. I pinched her clit and then added that clamp. I finally added a light weighted bell to the chains. She groaned.

"Please bend over and grab your ankles," I said in a low voice. I placed a steadying hand on the small of her back and lightly spanked the cheeks of her bottom. She jerked and the weighted chain jumped, and the little bell tinkled loudly. "Only ten spanks I told her." Between each of the soft spanks, I rapidly tapped the butt plug. When I had delivered the ten gentle spanks, I softly stroked her slightly reddened globes and ran my fingers through her slick folds. I told her how I loved seeing her walk around with the chains swaying, her skin flushed and her lips soft and swollen. I set the timer to remind me to avoid leaving her clamps on too long and returned to the bedroom. "I want you to play with yourself until you are close to cumming, then stop. Can you do that?"

She sat on the edge of the bed and gently tugged her chains and tapped her plug. She looked at me watching and blushed slightly, lowering her eyes. She rhythmically tugged the chains and pulled them side-to-side with one hand. Her other hand was pushing and pulling on the plug. Her movements were getting more accentuated, the clamps pulling her breasts away from her body; her breathing speeding up; the plug going further in and out.

"See how close you can get without cumming," I told her. She looked up at me with glazed eyes and nodded. The alarm sounded so I told her to remove the clamps. As each clamp came off, she winced. I fetched a vibrator and handed it to her. She turned it on and plunged it into her sopping folds and almost at once frantically turned it off and froze. After a long pause, she slowly removed it and I saw her cunt gently pulsing and her plug pulsing with her internal spasms. "Good girl. I saw how close you got. Was it very difficult to stop?". She nodded with a soft sob. I gently kissed her damp eyes and swollen mouth. "Do you want to try again? Try the vibrator in place of your butt plug, get us both a glass of water first though. It will give you a better chance."

After she returned and we drank some water, I grabbed the lube and took her into the bathroom. I had he bend over the sink, and I eased her plug out. I handed her the plug and asked her to wash it in the sink. Before her bum relaxed, I squeezed lube in, followed by my finger. Her bum clenched and I gently eased my finger back and forward.

She was breathing hard and gasped "I am so close. Please be slow." I squeezed more lube on a second finger and slowly introduced that.

"Concentrate on cleaning that plug please." She was bent over with her forearms resting on the sink and tried to concentrate. I continued to ease my two fingers back and forward for few minutes.

I led her back to the bed and laid her unresisting body on her back. I gently lifted her knees back towards her chest and handed the vibrator to her. She took it in both hands and held it at her gently pulsating rose bud. "When I was researching blow jobs" she said distantly. "One of the studs called the girl a 'fuck toy', is that what I am?"

I bent down and kissed her "You are my beautiful, adventurous wife and I love you to distraction. Would being a 'fuck toy' excite you?" She didn't answer but lifted her head to kiss me deeply. She then groaned and I saw that she had pushed the first inch of the vibrator into her bum. I kissed and sucked her nipples. She slid another inch of the plug in.

"It's only a little bigger than the plug" she panted. "It feels thick deeper in though." She slid more in and her breath caught.

"Take it slowly," I said. "I want you to last for as long as you can. Stop moving if you need to." Her hand stilled and I continued to kiss and suck her nipples and stroke her belly. "Can you stand it if I suck your clit?"

"I don't think so; I am very close. It feels so good, I didn't know that my bum could feel so good. I also learned what a 'three-hole slut' is." I saw the vibrator pulse as her muscles contracted.

"You are such a good girl, such a sexy wife. I love seeing you hanging on the edge. Later, I am going to fuck you so hard." She was panting as if she had run a race. "Don't move until you have control."

The moments slid by. I was gently stroking her belly and suckling her nipples between her open knees. Her breath slowed a little although her skin was still flushed. She slowly slid the vibe out a fraction and then back, a little deeper. Her bottom and cunt were gently pulsing.

"When you have the plug all the way in, you can turn it on while I fuck you. But not yet." She whimpered in frustration.

A short while later, she pointed to the, now buried, vibrator so I knelt between her legs and one of her hands came off the silent vibe and she gently tugged on my swollen balls. I eased forward until the head of my prick just opened her folds. They were red and swollen with arousal.

I whispered, "Turn it on." I felt the vibrations as I plunged in. I was expecting her to wail and shout but, although her mouth was wide open, there was almost no sound. I slid out and plunged as deep and hard as I could. Then she wailed like a banshee. I felt her hand on the buzzing vibe, moving back and lunging it back deep into her anus.

The exquisite feeling of the vibrations through the thin walls of her wet pulsing cunt; the movement of the vibrator sliding over my bell end as we both rammed into separate parts of her sensitive core. Her inner muscles spasmed and gripped my prick so hard. I could only slide in and out because I was like a man possessed. I lay over her bent-back thighs and pounded down harder and harder. Her spasm eased a little on my cock, but her hand drove the vibrator in her bum faster and harder.

She started vocalising. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck me fuck me. Cum in me. I want it, want it. Can't stop, can't stop. Can I cum, please, please. More, more. I want more. Please more, harder."

I was fucking as hard as I could and was amazed that I had not cum myself. She wanted more than sodomising herself with a vibrator while I pounded her? I rooted deep into her and stayed there with my weight on her thighs. I gripped a nipple and pulled her breast into a quivering cone. Then I slapped it hard. She looked at me startled, then her cunt gripped my cock hard again. I slapped her tit again and twisted her nipple. I plunged out and in again.

"Yes, more, thank you, thank you, thank you."

I obliged. I let go of her nipple and slapped it; then the other. She moaned and bucked.

"Again, harder," she commanded.

I obliged, plunging and slapping, again and again. Finally, my orgasm crept up on me and I came hard, and she screamed. She nearly bucked me off and then collapsed like a broken doll. I felt surprisingly OK, not semi-conscious like I normally feel after cumming hard. I eased myself off her, straightened her legs and slid the vibrator out of her still pulsing anus. I took it into the bathroom and returned with a flannel a bowl of warm water and skin lotion.

I lifted her limp leg and gently washed between her legs, then her abused breasts. She purred, still in a daze. I dried her and then stroked on the body lotion. "You OK?" I asked

"Fine, wonderful, ecstatic, "she confirmed.

Sunday Afternoon

I left her dozing on the bed and made lunch for us both. The smell of coffee roused her, and she wandered in wearing a beatific smile and nothing else.

"You have a 'well fucked' glow," I commented. "You have never looked more beautiful."

"Well, it is certainly the most interesting beauty regime, but my poor tits and bum feel the effects."

I bent over and 'kissed her tits better'. I told her we would deal with her arse later. We ate a sedate lunch and, despite our almost continuous sex since Friday night, I was aroused by her perky tits and cheeky derriere as she moved around the room.

After Lunch I took her into the bathroom, and we showered together. I soaped her body, and she rubbed it over me. I soaped her some more and she writhed around me, rubbing her breasts and belly, legs, and butt over me. She knelt and gave me a slow, gentle blow job. I dried her and rubbed body oil on her, paying special attention to her 'abused' breasts and bum. I suggested that she pick a 'toy' and then update her journal.

I did some on-line shopping and caught up with overdue correspondence, paid some bills and generally sorted out some of life's trivial, annoying, hassles.

I looked in on Louise at her computer. She was wriggling slowly on her chair, looking a bit flushed. "Have you updated your journal?"

"Yes, I've been re-reading it as well. It's only since Friday night, and I can't believe what you have done to me - what we have done together," she corrected herself. "I pranged your car and pretended to be contrite and now, nearly three days later, I am excited, thinking about becoming your 'three-hole slut'. I chose a larger butt plug toy, and it has NOT helped me concentrate! Am I becoming too slutty? I feel all sorts of emotions and I worry that you will think less of me."

"My love, I adore you and I am falling even deeper in love with the 'new' you. I am the one teasing and 'punishing' you. Don't feel guilty or ashamed of any of the things I MAKE you do."

She stood up and kissed me tenderly. Her naked breasts and erect nipples brushed against my chest. I slid my hand down her back and lightly slapped her butt.

"I don't believe that I am wet for you, even now," she sobbed quietly. "I am undone, you have all of me. I can no longer help myself."

I told her that I would not read her journal, unless she asked me to, because she had expected it to be private. I asked her to re-read it and decide if there was anything that she did not want me to know. She sat down again, carefully adjusting to the butt plug and started reading to herself.

"Well," she said, "It's not great literature but, if you read it, it would make me feel even more naked than walking around all day without clothes."

"Bring your tablet into the lounge and you can read it to me and miss out anything that you are embarrassed about. Stand with your feet apart though." With her tablet on the low table, her natural position was bent over, near to the screen. She was in quarter profile to me.

She started reading:

John asked me to start a journal today (Saturday), but I need to start with Friday night.

I felt silly after damaging Johns' car but thought I could get away with it if I made him feel good and then confessed. It had worked last time. I made him his favourite dinner, but he already knew I had hit his car. I must learn to be more patient when I am parking. I did feel guilty but was annoyed that he didn't say anything until I realised that he already knew. I still thought that I could charm him into forgiving me, I have had lots of practice.

I made a half-hearted suggestion about paying for the repair, thinking that he would not really let me pay.

I was shocked when he told me to undress. I had planned on a gentle seduction. He had other ideas. He started to order me around and then told me - no ordered me, to shave of my pubic hair and decide how many spanks I deserved. I was a nervous wreck and couldn't think of any way out.

She broke off reading said, "I didn't realise that I was so devious and scheming."

The electric razor was more arousing than I expected. That and the thought of being spanked kept me on edge. I was worried and didn't recognise John's new attitude.

When I returned to the bedroom, I couldn't admit that the thought of being spanked aroused me and I wouldn't say how many I deserved.

He didn't spank me very hard, but it had a profound effect on me. I had to keep my feet apart and was ashamed how open it made me. I'm sure he could see I was aroused. He ran his fingers between my legs, and I found myself asking for more.

Thinking about it now, I feel I should be humiliated about my response. Then he fucked me hard - it was wonderful. I came very hard. I even encouraged him to slap my breasts. It hurt so good. I don't believe I just wrote that.

I was in a daze and wanted to please him, so I sucked his prick. My mind is in a mess. I even promised to try to learn to deep throat him and talked about being spanked again

I didn't sleep well last night (Friday night). I kept replaying my actions and I was ashamed of my actions and how I had demeaned myself. I told John that last evening had been a mistake. He had recorded my post-orgasmic ramblings and they were shocking. I had even suggested excuses for him to spank me again. I must have been out of my mind.

He sounded so reasonable when he suggested alternative punishments for hitting his car. I must be naked in the house, and keep my pussy shaved. The other 'rule' was that I had to wait for him to cum before me.

When he insisted on inspecting my shaved pussy, I was embarrassed. When he found a few hairs, I was mortified.

He insisted on showing me how he wanted me to shave. The electric razor buzzing made it difficult to concentrate on staying in control of myself. John said he would help me keep control of myself. He opened me up and shaved me with cream and the razor blade. He kept playing with me and I struggled to not cum. He threatened to spank me if I came before he did. Why did I agree to that? It seemed easy at the time. John usually comes before me.

He let me sit on his erection so that I could control the speed. Who was I kidding? Control was an illusion. He kept playing with me and I was getting desperate. He had his hands all over me and played with my bottom. That was weird but not unpleasant. I lost it and came very hard as he spanked my bottom and breasts. I didn't hate that as much as I expected. I am a little ashamed that I came so hard when he did that.

Louise was shifting her weight from foot-to-foot, and I saw her clenching at the anal plug. As she shifted her weight, her breasts swayed enticingly. I don't think she was aware of how enticing she looked

"John, I didn't mean to read some of that out loud, I feel like a naughty, naked, schoolgirl standing reading this. Can I come and sit with you to read it? I could use a cuddle."

I brought the low table beside my reclining chair and set her tablet on it. "Come and sit on my lap. I want a cuddle too." She carefully sat on my lap and put her arms around my shoulders. We kissed tenderly. She picked up her tablet and rested it on the headrest of my chair. I held her lightly with my arms around her back. She started reading again

I think that I passed out after cumming so hard. I was a mess. Confused and needy. I felt that I had failed. John was wonderful though. He tried to make excuses for me, but I stubbornly refused to let him. I don't believe that I insisted he spank me for breaking the agreement - the rule about not cumming until he did. I think that I feel more guilty than I realised about his car, or about being devious, maybe both.

He let me set my own target for spanks. I was determined not to cheat, even though I didn't have to tell him the target number. He was not vicious and rubbed and petted me between spanks. I don't understand why I found it therapeutic. I was thanking him and even started taking him in my mouth after each spank.

He talked about anal sex while playing with my bottom and the need to orgasm sneaked up on me and I didn't want to fail again so I warned John. He was so gentle, but it was so difficult to control myself.

I needed to make John cum before me so I took him in my mouth and did the best blow job I could. I was a crazy woman. I remember asking about deep throating him and changing the three rules. I feel on the edge of cumming the whole time so I don't know if I can wait for John. What a mess I am

I managed to avoid cumming, but it was so difficult. John treated me so nicely and seemed proud that I had made him happy. He massaged my muscles and rubbed lotion in my skin. I was frustrated and so very aware of my body but pleased at how much he admired it.

I had been gently stroking her as she read. She was slowly wriggling on my lap. I was stroking her nipples and playing with her breasts. Slowly running my hands down her flanks and cupping her bottom. She seemed lost in her reading, but her body was aware of what I was doing. I lightly ran my finger around the plug and then through her folds. I was just playing but I had a devious idea of my own. I interrupted her. "I think it's time for another fun lesson. I love helping you control your orgasm. You are strong minded and so you can do it. You can 'let go' with me when I let you, but your libido won't control you. I also love that it keeps you horny nearly all the time. I bet that at most times since Friday, you were so wet that I could have bent you over a table and slid into you."

"What is the lesson sir?" she smirked.

"It's a lesson to strengthen your self-control. Stand up a minute."

I scooted the chair in front of the high shelf and placed her tablet on it, behind my chair. I shucked off my shorts and sat down. I asked her to kneel on the chair astride my thighs, facing me. I made sure she could see and reach the tablet behind my head.

"I want you to settle onto me and continue reading. Don't slide up and down but grip and release me with your Kegel muscles. Remember this is about control so don't come."