Car Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid onto me with a small groan and started reading again

We had to get dressed to go shopping. John wanted to get a quote for fixing the car. Clothes on my hyper-sensitive skin felt intrusive. I wasn't 'allowed' panties which ratcheted up my already frustrated libido. I played with myself while he drove. What a little slut I was becoming. I feel embarrassed even while I am writing and remembering that.

I complained at being left unsatisfied, but John threatened to put peppermint oil on my fingers when (or if?) I played with myself; why was that arousing? It should have been humiliating. I stayed in the car while he talked with the garage and did other shopping. On the way home my frustration made me snappy, and I was worried that he wouldn't like this crazy woman. He told me how much he cared for me and encouraged me to make myself even further aroused.

I don't think I have ever been more desperate to cum, and I think I was begging him. He pulled into a farm gate and told me to keep trying. Then he slapped my clit. I don't really remember much then; but I came so hard.

While she was reading, I had been gently stroking her breasts and back; tugging the butt plug slightly and generally keeping her body aroused. Reading seemed to be keeping her mind engaged in erotic thoughts. She had been gripping and relaxing her cunt around me. She was also rocking back and forward. Her voice had a far-away sound. I reminded her that she was practicing control.

"You make me feel so wanton and wanted. I feel more alive than I can ever remember, but you make it so damn difficult. Bastard." She lightly slapped me, and I slapped her bottom once, hard. Her cunt gripped hard in response.

"Read" I commanded

When we got home, I started to take my clothes off but, John wanted me to leave my little bra on. I felt even more naked wearing just that. My nipples were still so hard that I was very aware of how I must look. I was embarrassed. We talked about how I felt and what rule changes I wanted. How can he make me do crazy, slutty things and then ask me about what I want? I don't think I know what I want. Maybe what I want isn't what I think I should want?

We agreed that I didn't have to wait for him to cum as long as I tried hard to avoid it. It was cosy sitting with him even though we were talking about spanking me and, how I would learn to deep-throat him. It was surreal.

After we talked, I washed out my bum and he helped me put in a butt plug that he had bought while we were shopping. It was quite nice really. If I was told a week ago that I would let that happen, I would not have believed it.

He played with the plug and my pussy, and I wanted reassurance. I feared I was turning into a mindless slut, and I wanted to feel loved. John, bless him, held me, and started to make slow love to me. I think it was all the foreplay in the car; the eroticism of the butt-play the whole 'not real life' vibe but I found myself wanting it rougher and harder. At first, he resisted and that made me more desperate. I goaded him into slapping my breasts. I. Goaded. Him!! He still wouldn't let me cum, but I couldn't stop myself. I lost it and I shamelessly fucked him to the most satisfying orgasm of my life.

Re-reading this was making it difficult for Louise to maintain her 'control exercises' on my erection. She was a wet slippery mess on my groin. Her wriggling was getting more pronounced and her breath more erratic. She had been laying on my chest to read the tablet behind my head. I eased her back so that she was knelt up.

I kissed her lovely nipples which made her smile. "You don't make it easy for me, do you? I am reliving one of the most erotic moments of my life. You are buried in me; you are playing with my butt. Then you start on my nipples." She looked at me wistfully. "I am lost in you. I don't understand what you have done with me, or how you have done it. You realise that you can do anything to me now don't you? I love you, please take care of me."

"I do love you," I responded gruffly. "I will take care of you, and I will do anything I want with you that I think you can take. You have been massaging my prick all the while you have been reading. Bend over the table now."

"Yes sir!"

It was an uncomplicated coupling. I thrust into her with no concerns about control or subtlety. She thrust back at me with every stroke and the but plug played along between us. It was just fucking. She was still in the game and finally she gasped out and begged to be able to cum. I was so oblivious that I didn't realise that she was trying to wait for me.

"You are such a good girl, cum as often as you want." She did. Repeatedly and loudly. I had more stamina than I expected and managed to last past her second orgasm. After that I pushed her plug in and out while my fingers strummed her clit. Her orgasm seemed to be continuous, but eventually, she pushed my hands away and sank to her knees, her bum still quivering around the plug.

We lay together cuddling on the carpet. "I love how you give yourself to me," I murmured in her ear as I kissed her neck. "The more of yourself you give, the more of you I want to take."

"I love you taking me and loving me. I have never felt so alive or so loved," she replied huskily. "I feel so free letting go with you. I want to give you everything, but it is a little scary how much I feel."

"We have a week without work together," I mused hesitantly. "I'd like you to think about giving me control for the rest of the week." I felt her sharp intake of breath. I reassured her. "You don't have to decide now but if you do, I'll make sure you are safe and if it gets too intense, we can stop."

"The thought is a bit scary, but it is exciting. I will think about it though. The thought is giving me butterflies."

We went to the bathroom to clean up and wash. A shower seemed inviting so we both got under the hot water. As we languorously soaped each other, I brought up her earlier 'three-hole slut' comment. I suggested that we go slow and if she wanted to stop then, or at any time, she should say my full name and either tell me to slow or to stop. I said that just saying 'stop' would not work; she had to say my full name and ask me.

I helped her with a full enema and repeated it until the water ran clear. I reminded her that we were going to go slowly.

After drying ourselves (and each other) we went to the bedroom. I laid her across my knee and squeezed a large dollop of lubricant onto my fingers. I ran them around her anus and discovered that because she had been wearing plugs, my finger slid in easily. I pumped it slowly and added a second finger. She started to tense her buttocks but relaxed again when I pulled a butt check apart and reinforced it with a sharp spank.

"This is another control exercise," I explained. "Your task is to keep as open as you can, for as long as you can. Spread your legs and turn your toes inward, to keep your buttocks apart."

I resumed gently fingering and opening her anus. I added more lube and a third finger. My other hand slid under her legs and slowly played with her. Her cunt was leaking onto that hand, and I massaged the moisture into and around her clit. It was very hard and so I merely stroked it as softly as I could. My fingers in her bum were now moving a little faster and deeper. I swirled them around and spread them slightly inside her. She was finding it difficult to stay open and would clench spasmodically but then, at once, open again.

"This is getting difficult John. I keep wanting to grip your fingers. I didn't think it would feel this good."

"You are doing so well. Keep trying, but don't cum yet. I want to be inside you when you do." That thought made her clench hard, so I stopped stroking and teasing. "On the bed, hands and knees," I said. She scrambled off my lap and onto the bed.

I put more lube on her star and on my prick. Her bum was no longer relaxed so I eased my finger in again and added another. I knelt up beside her and when she felt the tip of my prick, she shivered and clenched tight again. "We have lots of time," I reminded her.

I kept pressure on her bum but also stroked her back and dipped my hand between her legs. She was shaking slightly. I pinched her clit lightly and her bum pulsed. As it did, the tip of my prick entered. Another pulse, another bit entered. Another pulse and my plum was completely in. I stayed there in the soft, slippery warmth. With a groan she opened further and pushed back at me. I kept still except for my fingers in her wet folds. She pushed me deeper. I eased back and added more lube. She pushed again and I was even deeper. She eased back and then forward until I felt my balls slapping on her cunt. She was now collapsed onto her forearms and reached between her legs and held my balls.

"I've got you by the balls," she said slightly hysterically. "They are mine." Her voice caught. "When can I cum John?" She gently squeezed them. I spanked her bottom, once on each cheek.

"Last as long as you can and then cum as hard as you want," I said.

She rocked backwards and forwards on me. She hollowed her back to let me go even deeper. I told her how wonderful she was. How wonderful it felt. How much I loved her. How good she was.

She whispered to me. "When I can't hold out any longer, will you take me hard please? Really, really, hard!"

"Not yet," I commanded. "Hold on."

She slowed her sliding back and forward but opened to me even further. I was strumming her wet lips and hard little clit. She was taking short shallow breaths and moaning as she tried to control her responses.

I eased back until only the bell end of my prick was in her and then, as I plunged in, I shouted, "Now, cum now."

Her anus clamped down. Her pussy ejaculated over my hand, and she wailed. I plunged in and out like a man possessed. I was rhythmically spanking her bum, pulling her tits, squeezing her clit, frigging her cunt. It was glorious.

I collapsed over her back, still inside her, as she sank onto the bed. Phew.

A little later I asked, "How are you my lovely?"

Languorously she moaned, "I am now your 'three-hole slut'. Can we do that again sometime?"

My deflated organ slid out of her, and I took my weight off her back, rolled on my side, and hugged her. "You are amazing, are you sure you're OK?"

"When you were hammering me, it was burning in my bum but, it hurt so good. I think I wet the bed," she suddenly exclaimed "I haven't done that since childhood. "

"You ejaculated. A few women do that when they orgasm. I take it as a compliment. Stay there and I will fix us a snack."

Sunday evening

I planned spaghetti Bolognese with a few side dishes, and I opened a bottle of wine to breath. I heard the shower running and a little later, Louise walked in.

"I've been thinking about what you said. When you said you wanted more of me, it frightened and aroused me. What would control for the week involve? What would be different from now? Already you only let me cum when you say, and you use my body whenever you want. How much more can I give you?"

"Not much more really. I would tell you, not ask you to do things. I would probably spank you for any reason, or no reason. I might introduce a new rule or two. I have a few more toys to torment you with but if you couldn't take it, we would discuss it. You could also stop it completely anytime. If you did stop it though, we could not just re-start later which is why you have the option to slow down or ask to talk about it. Control would only be for the rest of the week"

"So, if I said John Davies, stop, it would all be over? You would give me that much power?"

"You always had the power to stop. You could walk out of the house at any time. Having you is the highlight of my life. I want more and more of you. I am desperate not to 'fuck this up'. It is one reason I asked you to write your journal so that I get a better idea of what is worrying you and what is pleasing you. You also have the 'slow down' option but don't abuse that or there will be consequences. You are brave, I think you will be fine if you want to try it"

"My biggest concern is that if I say 'stop', we will lose what we have now."

"I understand. How about you get one 'stop' command that stops only for that day but gives you the chance to re-start? I don't think you will need it, but it is an added security for you. More than one stop and we know that it needs to be over. Let me repeat, you can slow it down if it gets too frightening. I will always respect that."

"OK, let's do it."

"I need to get on with the meal so get your journal, bring it in here and kneel on the table, facing me, with your knees apart while you write in it." I got on with the meal. I told her to keep her knees further apart and to keep her shoulders back. The view was delightful for me and humiliating but arousing for Louise.

I made one large plate and collected a large cushion for her to kneel on the floor between my knees. I fed her between my own mouthfuls. I took a large swig of wine and then bent over to kiss and pass it into her mouth.

"May I speak sir?" she politely inquired. I was impressed at how she was sinking into her role.

"You can always speak unless I tell you not to. I always want to know what you are thinking and feeling. What do you want to say?"

"Nothing world shattering. I just want you know how safe I feel and how horny that makes me feel."

"That is heart-warming. You could so easily crush me you know."

"Not in this lifetime. May I move the cushion please?"

I just nodded and she slid it closer to my chair then pulled the waist band of my shorts down and motioned that I should lift my bum to let her remove them. Between mouthfuls of food, she gave me a lazy blow job. Just enough to keep me hard. I told her to gently play with herself. It was a wonderful, erotic, lazy meal.

Life is good

Louise's secret journal

John asked me to write about my feelings about our new relationship. That made me horny, and it was fun to write. I read some of it to him but there are things I can't admit to him. Writing seemed to help organise my thoughts about new, kinky, sex with him. This is to try and organise my secret thoughts that he will never read. I don't expect it to make much sense, more a 'stream of consciousness' that I will add to and maybe edit.

I have started writing this while kneeling naked on the table, facing him, with my legs apart, while he makes dinner. He thinks I am writing my other journal.

The strength of my feelings terrifies me. He mentioned piercing my nipples and clit. Is that all? Does he realise that I would cut off my arm if he wanted it.

He tells me I am strong. I love to hear it, but it isn't true. He taunts me with something I can work on to be strong. I try to control my orgasms because he wants that. I always enjoyed making love with him, but I didn't always cum. Now he controls me cumming, and I am on a hair-trigger all the time. He stops me cumming and all I want to do is let go; but I don't because he likes to make me desperate.

Strong, what a joke.

When he spanks me, I get crazy. I didn't think I was a masochist -if I stub my toe, I shout and swear. Why does it make me so hot when he slaps my breasts or my clit? It hurts! I even encourage him. Am I sick?

When he makes me cum (or lets me cum) I feel so close to him, spiritual almost. When he pampers me, I feel his love. I love making him 'lose it'. Is he just 'in lust' with my body or does he love ME?

I have tried to be independent and not rely too much on him. I have my job and my friends, but they are such an insignificant part of my life. Does he know how much I need him? I don't want to be a mere accessory to his life. I used to pity the whores who allowed their men to sell them to others for sex. I didn't understand how they would give up so much to somebody else. I understand better now. I am so glad that John is honourable, if he wanted to pimp me out, I don't think I would be able to refuse him. How fucking pathetic.

I do feel pathetic and weak. I try to stand up for myself, but it can make me seem bitchy. I know that he doesn't want a brainless bimbo. I push back sometimes, trying not to lose myself completely in him. Perhaps that is why I pushed the boundaries by taking his damn car. I am secretly glad that I bent it. I love how he is treating me now. It is so exciting, but I am terrified that he will tire of me.

The more of myself that I give, the better I feel, but it makes me so vulnerable. Even thinking about serving him makes me wet. 'Serving him'? Am I that submissive? I can be a 'hard arse bitch' with other people who upset me.

I know he loves my body and I try to keep it nice for him. What will he think when I get older? I once asked him if he ever wanted to be with other women. He said he 'didn't need anyone else if he had me'. Will that always be true?

He married me even though he knew I couldn't give him children. I would sign a pact with the devil if I could give him kids, although he never mentions it. The only up-side is that I never get a period or PMS so he can always have me.

I have just had an idea too frightening to even write down. I don't want to even think about it. I know the idea won't leave me alone now. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This idea is going to drive me crazy.