Card Sharks

Story Info
My cool blonde wife masters five card draw.
961 words
4.15
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers

Fiona did not take long to figure out the nuances of our private strip poker games.

By the time we had played a few times when we had the house to ourselves, she not only seemed to get better at five card draw, but she also became more strategic about how to handle the inevitable losing hands.

Our games usually began after a night out in which Fiona was swathed in lingerie so she knew that she could extend the teasing for an hour or more if she was careful. Usually we played by the light of candles or a fire with shadows adding to the mystery of seeing her lose her clothes in stages.

The night I am recalling now was long ago and one of the last times we played. I still replay it over and over.

Fiona is the ultimate cool blonde. Reserved on the surface. Articulate and well-bred but with a reserve that led me to underestimate her sexuality before we finally slept together. When we did, I discovered the loudest, most vocal and most passionate woman I had ever taken to bed.

This night was no different. For dinner, Fiona had dressed in a simple black cocktail dress with pearls and high heels. As I held the car door for her, she made a point of casually showing the top of her black stockings and a garter. At dinner, she was maddeningly cool, refusing to respond whenever I ventured a comment even slightly sexual.

By the time we arrived at home, my cock was throbbing as I held Fiona and pulled her toward me. After a long kiss, she whispered, "Start a fire. I need to freshen up."

I did as instructed and the fire was crackling when I sensed Fiona in the doorway leading to the master bedroom. I could barely see her in the light of the fire, but in a moment, I heard her fan a deck of cards before taking seat on one of our living room wing chairs.

"The ante is that bottle of champagne in the ice box and two glasses. Don't waste any time because I can't wait to get you out of those clothes."

Champagne poured, Fiona dealt the first hand and before long had me out of my jacket and tie. Then the tide shifted, and it was her turn to lose a piece of clothing, Casually, Fiona stood and asked me to unzip her. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked a strapless black bra, dropped it on the floor and turned her back to me again without displaying any of her tender parts. She smiled coyly and said, "Zip me up."

After a few more hands, we had traded pairs of shoes and Fiona had ceded her necklace and earrings. Through it all, she continued to sit in the chair with her legs demurely folded underneath her, while my cock throbbed in anticipation.

My trousers and socks went before Fiona lost another hand. When she did, she stepped gingerly away from the firelight. In a dark corner behind her chair, I saw Fiona unzip her dress and let it pool on the floor, barely able to see any of the details. When she re-emerged into the fire light, she was nude except for a garters and black stockings. She stood there a moment or two displaying her erect nipples and a finely trimmed pussy framed in the arch of the garter belt. Then she sat and coyly said, "Your turn to deal."

It was my turn to deal and to loose. When I was down to only my briefs, I returned Fiona's favor and stepped away from the firelight. In a moment I stepped back into view with a throbbing dick and no desire to waste any more time on cards.

Fiona came to me, kneeled and took my cock into her mouth, not gently, but voraciously, working its full length as I held her head. In a moment, I lifted her by the waist, depositing her on the sofa in one movement. "Wait," she gasped. "I think you cheated on two of those hands. I am getting dressed."

I was astounded as Fiona stood and walked to her pile of clothes in the corner, emerging seconds later in high heels, she said, "It was only two hands, so I decided to put these back on."

Now she stood in stockings, garters and heels, her calves finely shaped and her pussy framed again in the garters.

"Come and kiss me," she said. "Then lay me down on the sofa."

I did exactly as instructed and still carry the indelible mental picture of Fiona laying beneath me, spreading her legs in the flickering firelight.

Fiona grunted as I pushed into her. "Yes! God, yes!" she rasped. We quickly found the rhythm, my wife's legs splayed in the air. I rocked into her, holding a stocking clad ankle in each hand. Lowering myself onto her chest, I went automatically to her nipples, teasing each in turn, listening to her moan. "Fuck me! Suck me!" she screamed. "Yes, like that!"

I pounded into her as we each built to an orgasm. That was when she deployed the high heels, digging one heel into each side of my thighs. "Oh my God!" I screamed and exploded into her, each of us screaming loud enough for neighbors to hear.

We slowed but Fiona kept applying the heels, just as she would spur a horse. Surprisingly, my erection never subsided, and, in a few minutes, Fiona came massively for a second time, this time with a gasping low moan.

We collapsed, panting heavily. In a few minutes Fiona rasped into my ear, "Let's go to bed now and play double or nothing."

Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers