Object of Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
A forgotten wife finds the attention she desires.
1.1k words
4.02
10.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Dream

It was quiet.

A stark contrast to just a few minutes ago.

You breathe in a deep breath of the cool mountain air. You can feel the hair standing up on the back of your neck as a small breeze creeps through.

How did you end up here? You aren't upset about it, but it wasn't the easiest of paths.

You linger on the porch outside the cabin for a few minutes, taking in the moonlit pond, listening to the faint rustling of the leaves as the trees swayed. The moon comes alive in the reflection on the water, wave after wave a new painting is being made, each one uniquely different but equally beautiful.

You suddenly feel a warmth come in the form of two small hands, wrapping around your chest from behind.

"I thought you had fallen asleep" you say.

"Not yet, not until you come with me." She answers back. You feel her naked breasts press up against your back. You can feel her nipples hardening as another breeze passed by.

"I just needed to cool off a bit" you tell her, turning around to face her now. Placing one hand on her lower back, the other brushing her disheveled hair behind her ear.

Her eyes are mimicking the moonlit pond, reflecting the light as her gaze fell upon yours. Her face is still flush from the evenings "activities."

"Well come to bed now so I can warm you back up again" she says, lifting her lips to meet yours.

You pull her in closer, moving your hand from her back to firmly grasp her thick ass. A sharp gasp escapes her lips as you bring your hand down her back to meet the other.

"Please..." she moans quietly. "I need you..."

Your cock is pressing into her thigh, growing closer and closer to her sex. She leans back slightly, just enough to get a look at her perfect, round breasts. You can see them lifting up and down on her chest at her heavy breathing as you bring your forehead into hers.

"You don't have to ask, I will give you whatever you want" you whisper, one hand venturing up her back and onto her neck before reaching its final destination. You grab hold of her hair and gently pull back, revealing her throat.

You tilt head her slightly and begin to kiss and suck on her ear lobes. Working your way down her neck until you settle on a good spot and suck hard. You want to mark your territory, she belongs to you.

You release your lips to reveal a deep red, purple mark. Her legs are shaking slightly and you take that as a sign to focus your attention somewhere else. Your other hand begins to slowly venture from her ass around to her now drenched pussy.

You take your two middle fingers and start from her clit, rubbing softly at first before increasing the pressure as you near her entrance. You push your fingers deeply into her, coating them with her wetness. You bring your hand up to your face, showing her how wet she is. You part your fingers slowly as her sticky juices string between them. You look deep into her eyes before inserting your fingers into your mouth, making sure to suck them completely clean.

The taste is not unpleasant. It's like she's creating it exactly for you. It's like her body knows what yours desires. You insert your fingers back into her, this time you had other ideas of what to do with the lubricant.

You pull away from her slightly, allowing your now rock hard cock to spring free from her thigh. You take your hand, stroking her wet juices all over your dick. Repeating the process until you have completely covered it.

"Turn around" you tell her. She does as she's told without hesitation.

You push her back, bending her over as she rests her hands on the railing of the porch. Placing one hand on the small of her arched back, you take the other and guide your thick cock towards her warm, wet pussy.

"Yessssss...." She purrs, as the tip start to slide past her lips. Slowly stretching her out as you move your hips into her ass. Inch by inch, she draws your cock into her. Gripping it, squeezing tightly around you. A deep grunt escapes your lips when you finally reach the end. You pull back out slowly before getting into a slow rhythm.

"Take me...harder..." she moans. "Just fuck me hard...I want you to show me what you can really do..."

If she wants it rough, then you will give her rough. You take both hands and place them on her hips. They are perfect grips and you can easily use your strong arms to force her hard into you. You squeeze hard and begin to pound her from behind, harder than you ever have before. She squeals and moans in primal pleasure. Your lucky it's late and you are too far from civilization for anyone to think it's anything other than an animal in the forest making these noises.

"I'm going to cum...." She cries. "Don't stop...please..."

You are about to go over the edge as well. You feel her grip tighten around your cock.

"Fuuuucccckkkkk meeeee....." she moans, her whole body shaking from the waves of pleasure rolling over her.

You bury yourself deep inside her and squeeze her ass as you unload into her. Making sure to completely empty yourself before slowly pulling out. As your thick, hard cock slides out of her, you can see your seed falling out of her, onto the porch floor.

She stands up slowly, clearly still off balance from the hard fucking she just endured.

"Ok, now it's really time for bed..." she pants. "Come on big guy, come and hold me."

She leads you by the hand back inside, it's much warmer inside as you can see the fireplace still smoldering slightly. You were really enjoying this brief getaway before getting back to the reality of life. Even if it was only this weekend, you knew that you would make the most of every second.

As far as everyone else in your life knew, she was on a business trip and you were taking a weekend getaway in the mountains alone to "find yourself."

No one questioned it, not even her husband. Poor guy, he hadn't seen his wife act this way since their wedding night and yet here she was with you, her personal trainer, bending to your every will.

To be honest though, you didn't feel too bad about it. She needed attention and he wasn't willing to give it to her. Too busy buried in work, worrying about getting ahead in his career. She deserved someone who could be there for her when she needed, "looked after."

You reach the bedroom and position yourself behind her, holding her closely in your arms. Her pillowy, soft ass fits perfectly into you and you place your hand on it as you start to fall asleep. Your still not convinced this isn't one long, perfect dream.