Career Moove

Story Info
Lewis discovers what to expect working at a holstaur dairy.
2.2k words
4.63
30.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The things Lewis did for a decent wage.

Though to be fair, working at Peachbottom Dairy wouldn't be the worst job in the world. He could have been mucking out stables or dragooned to working on the farm with his brothers, but Lewis had never enjoyed farm life that much. His was an intellect. He dreamed of becoming a student at the academy of Sorcere in the capital, but that required money, and the problem with working for family was 'minimum wage' was more a punchline than a guideline.

Still, as he sat across from Mary Peachbottom, Lewis wondered just what he was getting himself into.

Of course, he knew about holstaurs. One didn't work in the farming business without hearing about those bovine monster girls, but Mary was hardly what he expected. She just seemed so... professional. Her suit and jacket were pressed and neat, her glasses low and her hair combed back elegantly with a clip, her face beautiful but casually business-like.

For all this, there was no mistaking her race. The two stubby horns that poked up through her hair was the first guess, but if that didn't give her away, her bust surely did. Lewis knew a thing or two about women, but he had never met any with the sheer heft of Mary. Her breasts pushed her suit and jacket to the limit, casting a long shadow over the table like two moons rising over the horizon.

But it was the way her eyes scanned Lewis's resume over and over that made him fidget in his seat. Her expression could say anything, and her soft perfume reminded Lewis of summer days when the wildflowers were in full bloom.

"Lewis, was it?"

Lewis jumped. "Y-yes?"

"I see you've worked on a farm before. Your parent's? Good. Good. That will prove useful. Tell me," Mary said, peering over her glasses. "Have you ever worked with holstaurs before?"

"Er, no ma'am. Never. Our neighbours had some cows that we uh..."

He trailed off when he saw how Mary's expression had darkened. She put down his resume slowly, neatly, with all the deliberateness of a duelist drawing their sword.

"Lewis," she said, clasping her hands on the desk. "I do hope you understand that caring for the holstaurs at Peachbottom is very different from milking some cows at the local barn."

"Y-yes ma'am! I do."

"A holstaur is not some animal that is content to chew her cud and be milked," she continued as if he never spoke. "A holstaur is a woman like many others, only with a few additional... needs. Needs which you are to provide. Our girls require a thorough milking every day, and many of the machines which will be used require a seperate operator for safety reasons. Have you seen a holstaur, Lewis, who hasn't been milked? She is a desperate, needy creature. When her breasts are too heavy with cream, she can barely control herself!"

Lewis stared, soaking in her words, and extremely glad the desk hid his painful erection from Mary's view. "Y-yes ma'am. I understand completely. Absolutely."

She gave him a level look. "Is that so?" Mary said, rising from her seat. Lewis watched her round the desk, her hips slowly swinging, her form towering over him as she stood beside his chair and leaned over him, her breasts so close Lewis swore he could hear the cream within them slosh.

"If you have assisted with some cows, Lewis, as you claimed, then I can assume you know your way around a milking machine. But what if, Lewis, the machine isn't working? What would you do then?"

"Th-then?" Lewis said, struggling not to let his eyes drift down from her face and ogle her breasts. By the gods, he could fairly hear the fabric strain against her tits. "I uh... er... s-suppose I look for another machine?"

"Lewis," Mary said, planting a hand on the desk before him, leaning over him even more. Crowding him in his small chair. "I don't think you understand. When a holstaur is that desperate for a milking, she cannot wait. If she doesn't get milked immediately, she will find herself in great pain. Driven almost wild by her huge... heavy... breasts. So what would you do, Lewis?"

"I... I uh... I s-suppose I would um..." Lewis babbled, stress sending waves of heat through him. Unable to ignore the nearness of her. The beauty of her. The mature sexuality that rolled off her like her perfume. "I'd uh... have to do it by... hand?"

Mary lifted a perfectly manicured brow. "Is that right?" she said, and for the first time a look of satisfaction was on her face. "Good, Lewis. That's precisely what I wanted to hear."

"It... it is?"

"Yes," Mary said. "After all, we need a man who's willing to get hands on with the girls at the dairy. Not someone necessarily with intelligence. Any dumb boy could work the pumps for us. But we are looking for someone who can understand the... needs of our girls. Who'll take the initiative to satisfy them."

"A-ah," Lewis said, sagging with relief. "Well! That is... certainly me. I'll for sure be able to do that."

"Good. Then, there's only one more part of the interview."

"There is?"

With a business-like indifference, Mary reached up, and yanked open her top. Lewis's jaw dropped at the click of magnetic clasps. His eyes bulged as the fullness of her breasts bounced into the open, unencumbered by a bra, the thick nipples already hard, the sweet smell of cream and her perfume enveloping him in a haze.

"Yes," Mary said, cupping the immensity of her breasts, pressing them together tantalizingly. "Now comes the practical exam. I expect you're up for it."

"Wh-what?" Lewis gaped.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Lewis. I said you didn't have to do much thinking at this job, but please, do pay attention."

Lewis blushed hotly. "S-sorry. I just, uh... didn't..."

"Then let me explain. You will demonstrate your skill at milking. After all, I can hardly send a crude, untrained boy to milk my girls. They need a tender, appreciative, responsive milker. Especially if the machines are down. Of course," she added with disinterest, "you may leave, and the interview will be over. Naturally, you will not get the job."

Lewis bit his lip. He... could always work elsewhere. He knew the bakery in town was hiring too. But Peachbottom offered such high pay. And... and really, after all, wasn't it just like... like milking cows? They all mooed, right?

"O-okay. I um... I'll show you what I can do..."

Mary nodded. "Good boy. I had a feeling you might be open to the intricacies of working at Peachbottom."

"Th-that's me! Always open to new things," Lewis said, licking his lips as he stared at her immense breasts.

"Good. Now, every girl has a different way they like to be milked. You may have to assist them before an emergency arises, but that shouldn't be a problem. By the time you're done, you'll be a well trained milker. I, personally, prefer to allow my milker to take me like so..."

Lewis stiffened in more ways than one as Mary stepped over him, straddling his chair, and setting herself firmly in his lap. He sucked in a breath as he felt her weight press down on his cock. Oh g-gods! Please don't let her notice...

"Hmm," Mary said with an amused look. "It seems you're erect, Lewis. That's good to see. We want our milkers in excellent physical condition. Now," Mary said, grinding her ass on his cock, making Lewis whimper as she arched, lifting her jiggling breasts level with his face. "Let us begin. Put your hands on my breasts."

"Y-yes. Right..."

Trapped under her, Lewis had no recourse but to tenderly cup her immense teats. The warmth of her body surprised him, as did her sharp gasp. He snatched his hands back. "S-sorry!"

"Mmm. Don't worry, Lewis. Holstaurs are merely quite... mmm... sensitive there. Please, continue."

Lewis wasn't sure he should. He was starting to feel quite light headed, as if the heat of his blush was cooking his brain. Yet, his hands didn't stop moving, seeming to automatically find themselves glued once more to Mary's immense bust, feeling how soft, yet firm, those ample orbs were.

"Mmmm..." Mary moaned, her cheeks warm. "Yes, that's it. Cradle them, Lewis. Good boy. Make sure you... ah... squeeze them together like that. You have to... ah... p-prime the pump."

"Prime?" Lewis said.

"W-with your lips, Lewis. Kiss them."

Lewis's eyes were drawn down to the plump nipples an inch from his face. So big. So tender. So needy. Lewis leaned forward, hypnotized by the sight of those firm nipples quivering. His eyes slowly closed, then his lips, and then...

He sucked.

Sweetest cream burst into his mouth as if he'd breached a dam. Lewis gasped as the rich, warm flavour hit his tongue, and automatically swallowed.

"Oooooh yesssss!" Mary moaned, the gasping cry such a change from her firm, rigid tones that Lewis would have been shocked if he wasn't too busy sinking into his chair, moaning as he milked the holstaur, drinking her rich, gushing cream with soft whimpers of delight.

"Yessss!" Mary gasped, grinding herself down on his lap, her arms around his head, pulling him deep into the softness of her breasts. "Gods yes... Ah... Just like that... Oh gods... good boy. What a... ah... a good boy. Doing so well m-milking me like that. You're a... ah... a natural... Ooooh yessss!"

She shuddered atop him, squirming in his lap. Lewis whimpered, his cock ground against his pants and her ass, feeling the heat of her desire radiate from between her legs.

"Lewis... ah... I ah... notice you... mmmm... You need some ah... attention down there. Don't worry... Don't worry. You can... ah... H-here. Let me help..."

He felt Mary's weight lift off his lap, her breasts pressed firmly against his face as she leaned forward, her perfume making his head spin as her hand reached between them and pulled open his pants. His cock sprang up at once, twitching, hard, desperate to feel this curvy beauty atop him.

"Mmmm. Lewis, you were... mmm... hiding some... hidden t-talents. Let's see how... oh gods... how well you use it..."

Lewis couldn't deny her that. Couldn't deny her anything. And when Mary lowered herself once more onto him, and his cock sank deep into her tight heat, he groaned with ecstasy.

"Yesssss," Mary moaned as her hips began to move, bouncing her atop his throbbing cock. "Oh gods yessss! Milk me. Milk me like a... ah... a good cow. Oh, good boy. Drink my milk. Suckle my tits. Good boy. Oh g-gods! You're being... ah... such a good boy. Good o-obedient milk boy. Keep going. Keep milking. Keep s-sucking it doooown. Yes. Oh gods yessss! Yesss! Moo! Moooooo!"

Lewis was in heaven. His head was filled with soft clouds. His thoughts churned to a lather. His body thrusting up into the wonderful curves of the beauty atop him. Mary pounded him into the chair, his cock swallowed deep into her pussy, his face buried between her breasts, milking her for all he was worth. Nothing else mattered. Nothing but getting another mouthful of rich, wonderful cream.

But something better was approaching. He could feel it. Sense it as he frantically fucked the holstaur atop him. A tightening in his body, mirrored in hers. His orgasm building, building, stronger than any he had ever known.

"Mmm. Mmm!" Lewis moaned, bottoming Mary atop his cock, groaning as he felt his peak, his body trembling as he came, pulsing into the warm tightness of the holstaur, his cock massaged as Mary convulsed atop him.

"G-gods yes! Cum in me! G-good boy! Good boooooy!" Mary moaned, her own orgasm sweeping through her, the milk that spurted into Lewis's mouth even sweeter.

Slowly, almost agonizingly, Mary slowed atop him. Moaning softly, she settled atop his lap, slowly stroking his hair as he continued to suckle. With a shaky sigh of satisfaction she tucked an errant lock of dishevelled hair back behind her ear, then gently took hold of Lewis's head and eased him off her milky teat.

She looked down in satisfaction at the dazed expression on Lewis's face. The way he panted, eyes dim and smoky with lust. Mary nodded. "Hm. A good look. Yes, I think the girls at the dairy will love having you around, Lewis."

"Y-yeah... A-around..." Lewis slurred.

"And of course, you will be paid well," Mary continued, her hips slowly rolling, grinding herself onto his stirring cock, feeling it stiffen within her once more. "Mm. Especially if you prove as... energetic as this. Though, of course, pay will be deducted for room. Board. And, naturally, any milk you drink. After all, Peachbottom cream is of the highest quality. We can't simply give it away."

"N-no," Lewis groaned. "'Course not... can't... give it..."

"So glad you agree," Mary purred. "And should you happen to... overindulge in the dairy, well, I'm sure we'll work something out. And let me be the first to welcome you to the Peachbottom family, Lewis. I just know you're going to fit... mmm... right in."

Lewis moaned as her pussy lazily squeezed his throbbing cock. "Yessss," he gasped. "Good... T-thank you..."

"Please, Lewis, we're family now. You can call me mom."

"Y-yes. Thank... thank you, m-mommy," Lewis moaned.

"Such a sweet boy," Mary hummed as she pulled him to her other breast, biting her lip, cheeks warming as he obediently began to suckle and moan. "Mmmm," Mary moaned, her hips slowly rocking once more, bouncing her atop his cock. "Such a g-good... ah... boy..."