Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't see a lot of Logan and that just made every hour stretch out into an eternity. Eventually, the day was over and the others drifted away home.

"I'm done." Sarah, the last of them said.

"Just got a couple of emails to send and I'll be following" Angela kept her eyes on the screen feigning concentration.

"You want me to wait? I can drop you off."

She often did for which I was grateful. But not tonight.

"No. You're fine. I'll catch the bus. I might pop to my mum's on the way home anyway."

"So long as you're sure."

Hell yes, she was sure.

"I'm sure. Thanks anyway."

"Okay. Nite."

Nite Sarah. See you Monday."

She glanced at the departing blonde. She was sort of a mate at work but suddenly Angela wished she wouldn't hang around so much at the end of the day. It was already a good hour past the close of business.

Logan appeared as if by magic almost the moment Sarah had left.

"Alone at last."

He sat on the end of her desk as Angela leaned forward resting her weight on her forearms.

"It's been a long day." She grinned.

He looked like an Adonis perched just inches away. The forbidden fruit that she was determined to taste again.

He glanced out of the window.

"Gets dark early this time of year."

Angela trembled. Her excitement was palpable.

"Yes. It does. A lot less people about."

"Mmm." He considered before continuing.

"Do you think we should leave the cleaners in peace and take a drive?

Somewhere quiet?"

Angela was quivering. Had it not been for the clatter of a vacuum being dragged into the office she could easily have just pushed him to the floor and rode him there.

"Lets."

She flicked the computer off and followed him out past the middle-aged woman now busily vacuuming.

There were spits of rain as they left the carpark. Any other time, having to wait at the bus stop she'd be cursing the weather. Tonight it was a blessing. Wherever he was heading would be devoid of people in this.

Angela felt like a queen riding in the Mercedes. Smooth and comfortable with only the rhythmic movement of the wipers to break the mechanical silence. It smelt of newness, if that was a smell. Leather and plastics, tainted with the hint of his aftershave.

"I thought we could go to the county park. It'll be empty this evening, what with the rain and dark."

"That's fine. Anywhere."

She reached out and began stroking his leg, almost unable to contain herself even while he was driving.

Logan took a left and accelerated along a straight. She knew the park. It wasn't far. It was somewhere she'd been a few times before. Just not in such a posh car.

"I'm organising a meet up with one of our big business clients next month. A bit of a team build.

I'm not going to mention it to everyone until I've finalised the event but we're looking at the Hull area as a halfway point. Want to do a go-karting challenge and evening meal for as many as will come."

"Hull? That's hours away."

"It'll be a stopover. Drive back Saturday morning after breakfast."

Angela's heart jumped at the thought. A night in a hotel. Craig would hate her being away but he would have to get on with it. Besides, she was fairly sure Isla would keep him company in her absence.

"I can't drive. Not sure I can do the go-karting. I don't want to crash and kill someone."

"Ha. It's easy. Two pedals and no gears. Point and go."

"We'll see. I can always watch."

Her hand was right at the top of his thigh, rubbing into his groin. Brushing against his growing hardness.

"Rubbish. I'll show you what to do."

He turned again and she saw the park sign flash up in the headlights.

"Obviously we can't spend too much time together, we need to be professional. But later on..."

He turned his head towards her briefly. Just long enough to flash a knowing smile.

"A hotel. That would be lovely."

She twisted further around in her seat towards him and wrapped an arm around his. His hand found hers and their fingers intertwined.

"Good. I hoped you'd say yes."

They swung into a lane and a few hundred yards later she felt the Merc leave the tarmac and trundle over grass towards the trees.

"No warm bed and ensuite tonight though I'm afraid."

He killed the engine and unclipped his belt.

"Don't care. I only need you to keep me warm."

Logan leaned in slowly and kissed her with a gentleness she hadn't fully expected. His lips glided over hers, almost massaging them before she felt his tongue probing at her open mouth. She responded and within seconds their tongues danced furiously as their faces pushed together. She could smell his aftershave even more, and taste the sweetness of his breath.

Angela was horny for him. Her hands tearing at his jacket, pulling buttons apart on his shirt as he almost lifted himself across the centre console to get to her.

She gasped as his fingers found the front of her blouse and tugged till it popped open. Then with an expertise most men failed miserably at, he unclipped her bra.

Still desperate to have his face in hers she struggled out of the garments and flung them aside.

Logan kicked away his shoes before climbing into her footwell. In seconds, he was on top of her. She reached up between them. Exploring his chest and running her fingers through the coarse covering of hair.

"I need you." She whispered.

Her hands were searching out his belt buckle, desperate to just have him fuck her. With an accompanying whine, she felt herself falling slowly until the backrest lay almost flat and her bare tits pointed upwards.

Logan's mouth was around a nipple almost immediately while still managing to push his trousers to his knees.

"Wait."

Angela awkwardly pushed her panties down until she could kick them away and hitched her skirt around her waist. She opened her legs wide so that Logan could slip comfortably between them. The warmth of his body pressed against her thighs and belly.

"Oh my God."

A hot hard shaft slid along her crack, parting it, rubbing against the fast dampening flesh of her flaps.

Angela lifted her arms and gripped the head restraint, grinding her groin against his cock in a desperate need to ease the burning tickle that had tormented her most of the day.

Logan rubbed himself against her faster, rocking his hips against hers as he caressed her tits. She could feel the dampness being spread around her sex. His mouth trailed up to her neck, planting tiny kisses that made her shiver with excitement. Hands explored her body, taunting nerves until they fired tiny shocks through her system.

Angela turned her head and saw the rain lashing down harder. She had no fears of prying eyes in this weather.

"Uh..u..uhh.

Her pussy was on fire, drenched in her flooding juices that soaked her vulva and mixed with Logan's pre-cum. They moved in unison, lubricated by the sweet-smelling mixture that soaked her groin area.

Angela was panting. The combination of illicit sex and Logan's expert touch was driving her crazy.

"Stop. You'll make me cum before you put it in." She eventually pleaded in fear of losing control of her own body.

She was sliding down the seat, harder still against his manhood, unable to find any grip under her feet. And he was crushing her tiny frame in the restricted space.

Logan eased his assault and lifted his head.

"We should get in the back. There's more room."

"Okay. Let me up."

Moments later Angela was squeezing between the seats, throwing the last of her clothes forward into the passenger footwell. It felt enthralling, spellbinding, to be naked with her boss.

Only her glasses remained knowing they turned him on. Logan followed her lead and sat naked on the wide bench seat next to her. Large, with a covering of dark manly body hair. He was everything Craig wasn't. A confident figure of a man that exuded power. Angela felt weak just looking at him.

Around them, the windows had steamed and one perfect hand print on the glass betrayed where she'd supported herself climbing across. It went unnoticed as she tucked her feet under herself and took hold of his cock.

"You're the biggest man I've ever been with."

She pushed her glasses up her nose before letting that hand join the other in its methodic massage of his meat.

"And you're the prettiest girl."

She continued slowly, working the sticky wet tool from root to crown, enjoying every twitch of his powerful body she could now fully savour with her eyes. Masculine in every way. Dark hair covered his chest and legs. Not loads, but enough. And of course, his delicious cock rose from a small forest. There was none of the grooming that Craig bothered himself with so much. Logan was just a natural man and Angela loved it, suddenly viewing her boyfriend as little more than a pretty boy.

Logan let his mouth fall open as his breathing rate rose. For a moment his eyes closed as he relaxed into her touch. She quivered at seeing it. The strong man, her boss, usually so in control, now just another aroused male shuddering with a primal need in her hands.

Angela was in no hurry. She wanted this to last, to be able to savour every moment. Slow careful strokes of his organ, letting his leaking juices cover her hands and ease her actions.

"That feels good."

Angela gave a little giggle before puckering her lips and bending forward.

"This is going to feel even better."

Her mouth opened and slid over his crown, swirling her tongue, finding every bump and vein down the length of his shaft.

"Oh yes." He groaned.

"It does."

He was wet this time, covered in his juice. A sticky, tasty mess that excited her more than ever.

Slow methodical sweeps, to and fro. Tiny squeaks from the slippery leather under his squirming betrayed his delight. A large hand cupped her breast, massaging it while another stroked her hair, entwining strands around fingers until with a tightening grip he took control of her bobbing head.

Outside it was raining heavier, large droplets cascading onto the car's metal with a rhythmic back song to Logan's relaxed gentle groans of pleasure. All the while a fire raged in Angela's belly.

The cock in her mouth felt like a rod of iron, heating and throbbing with a power she'd never found in the youthful boys that had made up her experience until now. A man. Not a child. And certainly far, far better than that cheating Craig achieved. Finally, she lifted her head away and looked up at him.

"I so need you to fuck me."

Logan pushed her back, laying her down along the length of the bench seat. He gripped her hips and pulled her closer so she could put her head down flat.

Then he knelt over her, hooking her thighs over his folded legs His cock found her hole all on its own and she pushed her butt into his groin, impaling herself.

"Aw fuck. No one has ever filled me like this. You're massive."

"And you have the sweetest, tightest little pussy ever."

He began slowly, in and out, stretching her, pushing deeper. Angela slipped about on the leather and she put her foot to the floor. Another hand pushed against the back of the front seat.

"Uhh.

Fuck me."

Logan rocked his hips, speeding his actions into her petite frame as he put a hand out to the door behind her head to brace himself.

She could feel him driving into her. But with their cramped position, he wasn't getting that deep, rhythmic penetration she craved. It was nice, pleasant, but it wasn't what she needed. Pleasant had its attraction but she wanted fucking, ravaging, she wanted her cunt destroyed.

"Mmm. Harder."

She was struggling not to slide on the seats at each thrust. All her attention was taken up trying to hold herself against him. She gave up.

"Stop. Stop. I can't do it like this."

Logan didn't object, instead, he just sat up as she rolled to the floor.

"Not the best is it." He offered.

"How about you bend over between the front seats and..."

"Oh yeah." Angela butted in, suddenly keen on that idea.

She hooked herself between the backrests, placing her hands down on the seat pads. Her waist fitted perfectly, trapping her with her arse presented like a prize. She wiggled invitingly. Everything she had was exposed and the idea that his eyes were on her pussy made her wetter still.

"Fuck that sweet little pussy." She whispered.

Logan lost no time bending over her. He kissed the small of her back, up along her spine and around her shoulders, before letting his cock slide unaided into her wet pussy for a second time. It went deeper than before, this time allowing Angela to appreciate his full size, stretching her muscles.

"Oh yes."

"Better?"

"Much.

I fucking love it from behind."

Logan started his action again, quickly finding a rhythm.

Big, deep and hard. Angela was pummelled as her tits swung below her chest, bouncing with each slap of his hips into her arse cheeks. Her hair came unclipped and fell either side of her face and her glasses slipped, swinging freely from her ears.

"Fuck." He gasped.

Angela was pushing back, trying to increase the sharp impacts into her pussy.

"That's fucking great. Uhh."

Angela lifted her head again and stared forward at the steamed-up windshield.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

He was driving the very breath from her lungs with each powerful stroke, pulling himself deep into her with his grip on the edges of the backrests.

"Oh God. Don't stop.

It feels so good."

Her tunnel gripped his cock, adding its rising heat to her burning pussy. So close. She watched tiny beads of rain roll down the glass in front of her trying to hold on for a few seconds more. Holding back as the pressure in her clit expanded through her belly. She wanted to extend this moment, this feeling forever.

"Aww fuck."

"So good Angela. So fucking good."

Everything began to tingle and her legs seemed to go numb.

"Ahhh.

I'm gonna cum."

She cried in a rising pitch with no fear of anyone else hearing.

"Uhhh.

I'm gonna fucking cum." She shouted.

Her pussy exploded, a popping champagne bottle, sending a jolt of delight that shot up her spine and down to the tips of her fingers and toes.

"Aw yeah."

Her brain swum as time stood still and a euphoria pushed every thought from her head.

Logan felt her shudder beneath him and his cock was gripped by her contractions. He came hard, filling her tunnel with his seed.

"Uhh. Fuck."

His cry echoed around the car and he fell back into the seat nearly exhausted.

Angela remained hooked over the seats waiting for her heartbeat and breathing to ease. She didn't care that he had a full clear view of her arse and pussy. In fact the opposite. She wanted to be admired. It thrilled her that this important, older man was captivated by her youthful smooth pussy.

Reddened, swollen, and in what little light there was, their mutual juices glistened. Behind her, Logan savoured the view as he subconsciously stroked his cock.

"That was great."

"Fucking amazing." Angela added pushing her glasses back into place.

"I so needed that."

She glanced at her tits where they hung with small hard nipples pointing straight down. She gave them a shake and watched as they jiggled like firm jellies. She liked being in this position, exposed to her lover. Her manager, she reminded herself. She imagined being held over his desk and taken from behind at will until she begged for mercy. Maybe another day.

"Are you looking at my arse?" She asked casually.

He laughed.

"Of course."

"Tell me what it looks like." She teased, keen to hear him praise her body.

"Mmm.

Round. Smooth. Like a pale peach with the most amazing pussy sitting right in the middle.

A tulip bud waiting to be opened."

He reached a finger out and drew it up through her juices and his own leaking cum, all the way until it sat on the darker ring just above it.

Angela quivered.

"You like my arsehole don't you."

She remembered him pushing his finger into it as he made her cum in his office only a little over a week ago.

"It's tight. Just a small round little pink ring. Cute and pretty."

Angela pushed back until she could feel the pressure of his digit where he held it firm.

"Is it forbidden territory?"

"Is your beast still hard?"

"Oh yes."

"Then you can fuck it if you want.

Fuck my arse."

She whispered it, seductively inviting him to tear her in two with a cock so much bigger than any that had been there before. She didn't care that it might hurt. She wanted him. Wanted to have the full experience before going home to a boyfriend she no longer wanted.

Angela spread her legs wider, knees on the carpet and feet hooking up onto the rear seat. She heard him move, then felt the wetness of his crown pushing against her circular muscle.

"Spit on it." She said.

She heard the squelch of his mouth and felt his spit dribble onto her hole. Not the best lubrication but it would help.

There would be no escape when he entered. Held firm by her hips trapped against the edges of the front seats he would be able to penetrate her as he saw fit.

She relaxed her body, giving up all pretence of support or control. She wanted only to be used, to be abused.

Angela had been to this car park before. More times than she cared to admit. Other lads had fucked her in their cars. She'd even taken it in the arse here before. But they'd all been quickies, usually half-drunk ones. She'd never been completely naked with them, and never willing to relinquish full control as she was with Logan.

"Mmmm."

She groaned as he fingered her hole, loosening and preparing it, spreading the ooze from her pussy into the neck of her arse ring. Then he kissed the small of her back. Next, she felt his hot breath at the base of her neck and his cock forced its way in.

"Aw, God."

Her head fell forward as he penetrated her, going deeper. Her ring burned as it stretched and her insides felt as though they were being violated by a rasping file.

"Fuck."

She felt fuller than she ever had by the time his hips reached her arse cheeks. The pain was just part of the fun and left her feeling even hornier.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Logan took her at her word and started fast. Long purposeful strokes, his body smacking into her arse with the loud slap of bare flesh. A large hand gripped the top of her thigh, pulling her back onto his cock. His other pressed down onto the small of her back as if to keep her subdued and compliant to his assault.

Angela found herself hammered into the Mercedes seats. A little pain, but immense pleasure mixed into a cocktail of delight as she took his cock. She had no grip or support. She was just along for the ride without any control over what he did to her.

"Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Yes."

Her heart pounded against her chest wall as though threatening to burst free. Snatched breaths between each stroke and tits bouncing so hard they hurt. Like an animal taken by the pack leader, she submitted. Delirious in her need and pleasure.

Her orgasm came from nowhere. Just a sudden wave that engulfed her moments before she felt her belly filled with burning hot cum. She opened her mouth to scream but managed only a pitiful squeak.

When he stopped his attack on her she felt tears in her eyes. Such joy she wanted to cry, but she held it back, instead just basking in the afterglow of her climax as he held her. His arms were now wrapped around her chest.

Eventually, he slid back, pulling her along and she fell into the seat next to him. A hand lifted her chin and he kissed her. Long and sensual until he needed to breathe.

"Thank you. Thank you for showing me how great sex can be."

She hadn't intended to say that, but tonight had destroyed any remaining wish she had to share a bed with Craig. How could she now she knew he and all those lads before him had been amateurs? This was how it should be. His maturity brought stamina and skill. Expertise the eighteen, nineteen, and twenty-year-olds she'd been with in the past couldn't match.