Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then wait until the hotel. I'm going to fuck you senseless."

She giggled at the thought.

"Can we do it in the shower? I've never been fucked in a shower."

"What never?"

"No.

I don't have one at home. It's a really old terrace and just has a bath. Or a boyfriend that... Well. Never mind."

She didn't want to think about him.

"I think we have similar problems." He offered.

Angela looked into his eyes a little surprised. She hadn't been expecting him to offer anything like that.

"Your wife?" She prompted.

"Twenty-two years and two kids. Sort of ruins everything until you don't bother any more."

He looked away as though not wanting her to see his eyes and into his soul.

Angela wondered what she was like. She'd imagined pretty before. Now she was thinking frumpy. She didn't ask, instead she just snuggled into him.

"Then let's make the most of our time and do all the things we can't do with our partners."

He turned back and studied her for a moment.

"That's what I'm intending."

"Good.

We can do what we want and no one will know.

I'll be your perfect little plaything."

She leaned her head against him and let her fingers twiddle with the hair on his chest as she listened to the patter of raindrops on the metal around them. She felt happy. Satisfied. And these few minutes with his arms around her were just as glorious as the fucking.

With a start, she jumped up as reality intruded on her thoughts.

"Shit. What's the time?"

"Nearly eight. Sorry. I need to get you home don't I."

She scrabbled about collecting her clothes together and started dressing.

"Craig'll go mad. I didn't tell him I'd be late and my phone's switched off so he can't ring me."

"Blame me for keeping you busy. It'll be sort of true."

Logan dressed and clambered out into the rain to get in the front. Angela took the more direct route, between the backrests to the passenger seat. Advantages of being small. She found her panties along the way and pulled them on before straightening her skirt.

"Tough if he doesn't like it.

I've had a great time."

"Well, I've certainly given myself a lot to live up to next time."

The blower went to high filling the car with a rumble and the beginnings of warmer air. With it, the mist began to recede on the screen and side windows. Outside just looked black apart from where the headlights turned night into day.

Logan began the drive back. Another ten minutes and she'd have to face Craig. He'd be pissed. But he'd be even more pissed when she told him she was going away overnight. She didn't care.

She pulled down a visor and checked her face.

"Oh shit. I look a mess."

"You look beautiful to me."

She might well do, but Angela saw what Craig would see. Dishevelled hair, and smudged make-up. Unseen, cum coated the tops of her thighs and arse. Her panties were soaked by her juices. Craig would see her face, and smell her sex. There would be no hiding behind the excuse of paperwork. He would know instantly what she'd been doing. He might be a nerd but he was no idiot.

Angela glanced back at Logan and she lost interest in what Craig would say.

"Sod Craig.

Tonight was just fantastic." She said with a sudden happiness she hadn't felt in a long while.

Part Three - Fun and Games

Angela had been right about Craig. He'd known about her infidelity the moment she'd stepped through the door. But there'd been no scene, no shouting match.

Just a "It's over then."

"I guess so." She'd replied.

After that nothing much had been said. Craig moved out the following day and went back to his parents. And probably Isla shared his bed that night.

That had been a month ago and she hadn't missed him once. What she had missed was time with Logan. Raw uncomplicated sex that satisfied her animal urges. It wasn't a complete drought. She'd fucked him once more in his car. That time laid back on a reclined front seat. A less hurried affair that hadn't resulted in all the sliding about on the rich leather. But now she was about to have unrestricted time with him in a delightful way.

Sarah had driven her up, along with Mandy and Karen. Two hours of girly chat and cheeky innuendos about cock and the likelihood of hot men from the other company. Angela had joined in, but her eyes had never strayed much from Logan's car ahead. She knew that for all their talk it would only be her that didn't spend the night alone in her room.

Karen and Mandy were married. They had kids. They would never stray. Sarah was a little more mysterious. Even though they were sort of mates she didn't know much about her relationships. Perhaps a married man? It'd even occurred to her she might like girls more and just didn't want to say.

Go-karting had been fun after all. Part tease and part genuine she'd played the part of ditzy girl perfectly, giving Logan every excuse to spend his time teaching her.

The others had laughed at her but she hadn't cared one bit. It was worth it to have his hands brush over her legs in the thoroughly inappropriate skirt, or against her tits when she feigned confusion with the harness.

The only one who didn't seem to find her entertaining was Sarah. She'd just glared.

Angela had even managed to put up a fairly decent showing on the points board. Given the kart was the first motorised vehicle she'd even been in control of she was quite proud of her times.

Dinner with their business guests had gone well and after they'd left Logan had bought everyone final drinks in the Lounge Bar.

Angela had taken part in the banter, knocked back the drinks and let everyone laugh again at her antics at the track. All the while she'd been keeping an eye on the time. Watching the hours and minutes tick away as surely as her vulva swelled with desire.

"I'm going up."

Logan excused himself swallowing back the last of his drink.

"I'll see everyone in the morning."

Angela felt a rush of excitement.

"Nite." She added to the chorus of good nights around her.

She picked up her drink trying hard not to let her eyes follow him out of the bar.

"Goodnight Logan" Sarah added sweetly just behind everyone else.

Sarah was always hanging around. Angela regretted befriending her now. At the outset, it'd been good to have someone in the company to talk to. A little maturity and experience to guide her but still young enough to have a laugh. Now it was becoming annoying when all she wanted was Logan to herself.

It didn't help that Sarah was the other pretty one in the office. Nearer thirty, taller with a clothes model figure, she was beginning to look more and more like competition.

"I'm going up as well." Angela declared.

"Nite everyone."

Another round of good nights followed as she slipped away through Reception. She didn't waste time even pretending, instead making straight for room one-two-four.

Her heart leapt into her mouth as she negotiated the corridor praying she wouldn't bump into anyone. The rest had still been downstairs so the chances were about zero. But then fear isn't always logical.

Logan opened the door at the first tap and she slipped inside and into his arms.

"Logan. Such a long day."

He planted his face into hers, a long open-mouthed kiss that felt as though he would swallow her. She accepted his tongue, joining in a ballet that sent tingles of excitement raging through her.

"Mmmm. I'm hoping more for a long night." He eventually answered.

"Another drink?

The minibar's well stocked."

"No. Not yet. I'm already tipsy."

She glanced around the room. It was much the same as hers. Just the standard hotel room.

"Thought you'd have had a bridal suite or something being the boss."

He laughed.

"Think you only get them in Hilton's and the like. Motels it's either single or double."

He stood behind her his hands on her hips as he kissed her neck.

"You smell gorgeous."

She picked up the TV controller and flicked through the channels settling on a music one.

"I think they have a porn one if you want some inspiration."

Angela turned to him grinning.

"I don't need inspiration.

Go lay on the bed."

Logan gave her another quick kiss on the lips and did as she said while Angela turned the volume up and threw the controller to the side.

"Show time."

She started bopping to the beat, swaying her hips and moving her hands over her body.

"Oh fuck me." Logan grinned laying back to watch his young Sales Clerk moving to the music. She giggled and gyrated in a smooth rhythmic dance. Slow swings of her hips and a gentle rock of her torso. Her timing was perfect. She swirled and swooped with a natural ease.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh absolutely." he replied.

"You're actually good."

Angela gave another snigger and began unbuttoning her blouse, teasing glimpses of a lace bra that barely covered her generous assets. Logan watched mesmerised as the blouse departed, floating to the ground as though still under her control.

"I did dance at school.

Surprisingly not like this though."

A deft movement lost her skirt to the floor and she spun with her arms swirling another her head. In just her underwear and her back to him, she was a picture of magnificence.

"I imagine it would have been popular with the boys if you had."

"And one or two of the girls." She teased.

The hands came down and she swayed her arse at him.

"How's that big cock of yours holding up?"

"Up... is a word I'd use."

Turning, she thrust her tits forward to get his attention. The bra came unclipped, held in place by her forearm. She gave another twirl and came back to face him with her arms wide letting her tits bounce with a freeness as she danced from foot to foot.

"Oh fuck me." Logan gasped at the vision of milky white flesh jiggling before his eyes.

"Oh, I intend to."

She turned and bent, swaying at her knees and twitching her butt in the air as her panties were slowly pulled down. For a moment they held at her snatch before pinging away and dropping to her ankles.

He caught a glimpse of soft pink pussy before she was up and skipping around with the beat. A naked nymph who wouldn't have looked out of place at a Druid summer solstice. Smooth unblemished skin. Slender shapely legs and narrow waist. Firm, ample breasts that swayed against her chest. Logan was squirming to ease his desire as he savoured the private show. His hand rubbed over his cock.

"Tell me you want me."

"Fuck do I." He started to unbutton his shirt.

"Am I beautiful?"

"Like nature herself. A goddess."

"More beautiful than... your wife?" For a moment she felt a pang of fear that she shouldn't have asked.

"More beautiful than she ever was."

Relief. He hadn't reacted badly. His shirt was gone and she feasted her eyes on his broad chest, wanting to run her fingers over the covering of dark hair.

Her dance slowed becoming more of a sway as she approached the bed.

"You sure you wouldn't like to swap me for one of the others? Robert perhaps?"

"Fuck off." He laughed.

"How about Sarah? She's hot."

"She's okay. Bit prim and proper."

Angela smiled. She was a bit.

"So you like the baby of the office best."

"Oh absolutely."

As his trousers and underpants came away she couldn't contain herself any longer. She kicked her shoes away and with a leap she was on the bed pushing him down to straddle him. His cock pointed skyward, a waving tower of hot flesh that she grasped with both hands.

"Uhh." He grunted.

"Now this is beautiful. So big and hard. It has to be the best cock I've ever seen."

"It's your tiny hands that make it look big." He answered modestly.

"Now show me how much you like it."

She slid down his legs and lay with her feet hanging over the bottom of the bed. With her eyes locked on his, she licked it like a lollipop. It jerked about before settling back at her lips. With a grin, she gave it a delicate kiss.

"Fuck." He gasped.

"It's so hard it hurts."

Angela held his gaze, a smile on her lips as they closed over his crown, tickling his tip with her tongue. She giggled again.

"Oh, that's good."

Maintaining their visual connection Angela began her work. Slowly down then back, tracing the veins and wrinkles of his shaft with her tongue. She breathed his odour, a gentle smell of musk and body spray. She murmured approval as he gasped. Fingers traced lines up the insides of his thighs, just lightly brushing his ball bag to make him jump. His cock jerked in her mouth and she let out another 'mmm'.

Big strong Logan became jelly under her touch.

Up and down, zoning in with her tongue wherever she found a strong response. She had all the time in the world. A whole night to enjoy this and she would make the most of it. For one night she could be his wife, his concubine, his slave. Anything he wanted her to be.

"Fuck me. You're good at this." He stared into her eyes, touching her at a spiritual level while she brought him such pleasure.

He jolted again as a hand cupped his balls. A gentle squeeze and roll of his ovoids. Then a tug on his tightly packed bag. His cock pumped into her mouth.

"Fucking hell yes."

Angela giggled at her success and swirled her tongue around his crown collecting the first oozing juices. Sticky, salty, lubricating and coating. A fluid that gave the first promise of what would follow.

"Your cock is so nice in my mouth." She teased.

"Oh, I agree."

Logan raised his knees, spreading them wide before hooking his ankles behind her head. His cock was Angela's sole focus once his head fell back to gasp great lungfuls of air. A constant work of his tool with a hand firmly gripping his shaft where it rose from that small forest of coarse hair. Her other massaged his balls, rubbing and stretching them under the wrinkly skin. Even now the music filled her head and drove her movements.

Logan's heat rose and the throbbing became intense against her lips and tongue, her tools of work. He arched his back pushing his cock higher and she prepared herself knowing he wouldn't just cum. He would explode.

It came with a guttural cry.

"Uhhhh."

A sudden unmistakable throb of his member and load after load filled her mouth. More than she'd had before from him or any boy. Her satisfaction sent her fluids into overdrive, soaking her hungry pussy and dampening the quilt where she lay.

"Hmmm."

She lifted her head and a dribble escaped. She let it track down her chin, the rest she played with using her tongue. It had the texture of tapioca with an earthy taste, like mushrooms. Not everyone would agree but for Angela, it was a pleasant taste. At least it had become so with Logan's. He was the centre of her world and anything he was or did was bliss to her.

"Lovely." She swallowed and opened her mouth to prove it.

"Angela. You're a delight."

"Special for you." She said.

"I always spit. But for you..."

"Aw. That's so sweet."

Logan pushed her over onto her back and put a hand between her legs. Thighs clamped around it tightly and her hand gripped his wrist pushing him in harder.

"Now let's see what I can do for you."

"Mmm."

His fingers tweaked her pussy, spreading nectar over her flaps. Then with a stroking action, his middle finger parted tender meat and worked a little way in.

"That's nice." She responded with a satisfied whisper.

He moved closer and kissed the young girl with passion. His finger pushed deeper as her knees came up and parted a little. A 'come hither' movement inside her delicate warm purse had Angela squirming under him.

"Aw fuck."

Fresh nectar coated his hand and he felt her tremors.

"So fucking tight."

He went down on her. His tongue expertly opened her tulip to lap up the fresh fluids.

"Uhhh." Angela shook.

A slow gentle lick of her pussy with teasing flicks over her bean.

"Oh god."

He took his time, lifting her to heights of delirium with his fingers and tongue. Angela rubbed and squeezed her tits as her legs hooked over his back to hold him in place.

"Uhh. Right there.

Keep doing that."

Her body tingled. A charge that started in her bean under his tongue and spread to her belly. Then along her spine and out to her toes and fingers.

Logan sensed how close she was and changed his position. He lifted her legs into the air, spreading them apart. They hurt at the hips but Angela didn't complain, only wanting, needing, to have his giant cock fill her.

"Oh my God.

Fuck me. Please fuck me." Her voice shuddered on snatched breaths.

In one movement he was in her. A deep hard thrust that made her claw at the bed covers. Again he rammed her pussy, trapping her thighs against his chest so she couldn't escape.

"Ah, Fuck.

It feels so good when you slide into me like that."

Several more quick hard pumps that had her teetering on the edge, then out again. He rolled her onto her stomach and spread her legs wide, staring at the tasty sight of peachy arse and pussy.

"Choices. Choices.

Which hole do you want filled?"

"My pussy. Stop talking and put it in."

"Or we could have a drink first."

"Logan. Just fuck me"

"Now?

Bossy when you're randy aren't you."

"Please" she begged.

"I can't stand it. I need to cum."

Logan lay over her and pushed his cock back into her dripping slit. Deep until she flinched.

"Fuck me." She begged again.

He did as she asked, humping his groin to pound her as his hands forced their way beneath her and cupped her tits. Angela lay trapped under his weight, willingly accepting his assault as she stared out across the room. Each thrust drove the air from her lungs.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Cum for me Angela. Cum for me.

Give me that sweet young cum all over my cock."

Angela's mind was swimming in a mist of pure bliss.

"Uhhh."

He pulled her hair, lifting her head back sharply as he kept pounding her.

"Uhhh.

Keep fucking me like that."

The cock inside her was superheated, throbbing, but it was her own pleasure button that she felt burning. A pressure cooker that popped like the cork of a bottle. The froth was a charge of ecstasy that swept through her in an unstoppable wave. Fingers, toes, and every part of her body trembled as it was touched by her orgasm. And in her mind, only the animal in her remained.

"Mmm uh." A guttural cry.

Logan came again as her cunt squeezed his meat.

"Ahh."

Angela spasmed and struggled to escape a pleasure that overwhelmed her. Logan was spent and rolled away snatching sharp breaths as his heart pounded in his ears. For a moment he wondered if he was having a heart attack. Then the dizziness passed and he relaxed while beside him Angela lay in her sweat, giving little shudders with each fading aftershock.

Somewhere in their exhaustion, two hands met and fingers intertwined, giving comfort and reassurance to each other of their mutual enjoyment.

For long moments there were no words. Just the rasping of laboured breathing that slowly subsided until they lay in silence.

Angela had tears of joy in the corners of her eyes but her mind was slowly turning to questions. A need to know she was special. That this heightened sex was something only she could give.

"Tell me about your wife."

She kept her eyes fixed on the ceiling fearing her question might be a mistake.

"What do you want to know?"

Angela rolled onto her back, raising a leg high and stretched her toes out. A subconscious decision to emphasise her youth. A long slender limb of youthful flesh to remind him of what he had in his power. Her hand stroked her thigh as if to highlight its beauty.

"Is she pretty?"

Logan answered hesitantly.

"She's... okay."

"Okay?

What does that mean?"

She turned her head and let her eyes study his face.

"Is she fat? Thin? Tall?

Tell me. What's she look like?"

Logan heaved a sigh but his eyes were on her leg as it dropped back to the bed. He shifted onto his side and playfully stroked her shoulder.