Career Moves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay.

She's... taller than you, has brown hair, carries a little bit of weight since the kids. Not lots, just a bit too much. She could never shake it.

She likes to be glamorous. Always dresses well."

"She's glamorous?

I can't match that."

He was silent for a moment and she worried she didn't truly measure up.

"Glamorous isn't necessarily a good thing. It's pretentious."

"Do you love her?"

Angela knew she was pushing now. But she needed to know. Deep down she knew this was just fun. 'No strings' they'd said. But she wanted the confidence that came with knowing she was more than a quick fuck.

"No." He answered honestly.

"Not anymore. But we have kids."

"So she doesn't... she's not as... it's me you want in bed?" She begged reassurance.

He gave a short laugh.

"Once. A long time ago she was fun. But two children and nearly twenty years. I'm not sure she remembers what fun is.

Just looking at you is better than a night with Raine. And the sex... Just wow."

Angela smiled, more to herself than anything.

"Good

I mean, I'm sorry. But I want it to be me. I want to be the one you need to fuck.

I can't be glamorous but I can be your little slut.

I won't mention her again."

Logan leaned over, planting his lips on her nearest tit. He gently sucked on a hardening nipple before speaking again.

"When I'm with you she doesn't exist. That's all you need to remember."

"Am I a good fuck?" She needed to know.

"I'm young. I don't have your experience."

"You're wonderful. Don't underestimate yourself."

"Thank you."

Then she let an inner fear escape from between her lips.

"After Craig... After he decided his little whore was a better fuck than me, I worried I might not be... good enough."

Logan almost sniggered.

"Perhaps, he was just frightened he couldn't measure up so he chose someone less demanding. Like downgrading to an Astra because you can't handle a Ferrari."

"Ha. Hadn't thought of it like that."

Satisfied Angela put her arms around him and kissed him.

"Trust me, Angela. You are the most amazing fuck. Never think otherwise."

Angela felt good at that and determined she'd show him how amazing every time they were together.

They chatted into the early hours and drank from the minibar. Laying together and caressing each other's bodies. Then they made love. This time gentle rhythmic sex. Tender and unhurried rather than frantic. They took time to kiss tenderly and when they came again it was sensuous and in unison. For Angela a satisfying tingle across her skin rather than the deep internal convulsions of earlier. Still just as delightful in its own way.

When she fell asleep she was happy.

The next morning Angela faced the return to reality as in a few hours Logan would be back with his wife and kids. But for an hour or so before breakfast, she could relish her joy. She was free of Craig, secure in her job and had a lover who did things to her no other man had.

Logan took her again. This time against the shower wall making her previously unfulfilled fantasy a reality.

Warm water cascaded over their bodies as he lifted her onto his cock and ground his hips into her. Angela hung from his neck and gripped him with her legs clamped tightly around his waist as he pressed her to the tiles. Their lips locked as his movements rubbed against her clit.

Part Four - Home turf

"You could come to my house after work if you like?"

Logan sighed with disappointment.

"I can't tonight. Gotta work late."

"What actual work? Didn't think you did any. That's why you have us serfs isn't it." She joked.

"I wish.

I've got a video conference with Head Office I need to prep for."

"I could help?"

"No, you couldn't. You'd be a distraction."

He smirked.

"Tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow is good."

Logan patted her arse as he headed past her for the door.

"I'm just popping out for a while."

She followed him out of his office and went back to her desk making an act of doing something important. No one paid her any attention for being in his office, it wasn't that unusual for one of the girls to be there. Except for the door being shut. No one that is except for Sarah. Angela was convinced she was being stared at. She'd been off-ish since the go-karting event.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and home time arrived way too quickly.

Angela picked her bag up and glanced at Logan's office. The door was closed and with Sarah still around she decided she'd have to miss saying goodnight. It wouldn't be long till tomorrow and she'd have him to herself then.

"You nearly done?"

Sarah looked up from her screen.

"About another thirty minutes.

I'll see you in the morning." She smiled.

"Okay.

Gotta go or I'll miss my bus. Nite."

Angela headed out, grateful the weather was a little better than it had been recently. She glanced back with a pang of jealousy that Sarah might get to see Logan before she left. But then she consoled herself knowing that in just twenty-four hours he would be in her. For now though, it was home to an empty house and only her toys and imagination to satisfy her.

"So who's getting the promotion?

Any chance for me?"

Logan looked away suddenly appearing uncomfortable.

"You're not ready for it yet.

But I have put a pay rise through for you..."

"Logan..." Angela started to protest.

"You need another six months and some gaps filling in your knowledge. I promise I'll get you ready for a move. Perhaps Account Manager. You'll get a company car with that role."

"I can't drive."

"I'll pay for lessons."

Angela's annoyance at being denied the Office Manager position faded at the more attractive carrot dangling.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not. Book a driving school and let me know how much it costs.

Company Insurance is far more lucrative than private individuals. That's the growth area and where you need to be if you want to progress.

It's part of the restructuring, we'll talk about it when everything's announced. Trust me, I have big plans for you.

Now you'd better go back to your desk. Don't want anyone asking why you were in here so long."

He looked back to his screen engrossing himself in spreadsheet numbers.

Angela felt as though she was being fobbed off for a moment before rationalising that he was right. There was a lot she didn't know. And Sarah's eyes on her, when she emerged into the main office, confirmed that she should be more careful in the time she spent with Logan.

Yesterday had gone so fast, but not today. When you're waiting patiently for something an afternoon becomes an eternity. Especially when your whole body is on fire with anticipation. By the time the work day was over and Logan had driven them to her little terraced house Angela was quivering with excitement.

"Sorry, it's not some palatial mansion like I imagine your home is."

She hung her coat and kicked her shoes off in the tiny entrance before leading them into the main room.

"Small. But I keep it clean and tidy." She said proudly.

Logan glanced around. One modest open plan room separated from the kitchen area by a small breakfast bar. And stairs near the door leading up to what he imagined was just the one bedroom and a bathroom.

"It was big enough for me and Craig. Obviously, now it's just me, I wouldn't want anymore.

Just more to clean."

There wasn't a lot of furniture. Just a sofa to sit, a TV and a couple of units. One was an open bookcase with paperbacks and a few ornaments. Any more and the room would have been crowded.

"It's ideal for one." He said.

A small paperweight caught his eye. Nothing expensive, just the kind of thing people pick up at coastal resorts as a memento. He picked up the trinket as if weighing it in his hand before glancing about again.

"I do like your home. It's... quaint."

"Small you mean."

"No.

I mean quaint. It's tasteful."

"Most of the furniture is secondhand. Craig didn't earn a lot and we couldn't afford new stuff. Without the pay rise you're giving me I'd be lucky to keep this place on my own and it'll still be a struggle."

"Well. Hang in there. I'm sure better things will come your way. But right now, how about good things come my way?"

He put the ornament back on the side and turned to her with boyish mischief projecting from his expression.

Angela knew just what he wanted and locking eyes she dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Well let's see what the little girl can do for the big man shall we."

She grasped his belt and began unbuckling it.

Logan took a deep breath and turned his eyes skyward before closing them as he felt his cock entering her warm moist mouth.

His hardness almost hurt. An un-scratchable itch engulfed his crown as her expert tongue circled and pressed against it.

He looked down gasping with pleasure as he watched the top of her head bobbing back and forth.

"Oh fuck. You're so good at that."

He played with her dark hair, pulling away the clip holding it up so that it fell, cascading around her face. Bright, eager eyes looked up through her glasses.

"Let's go upstairs." He said.

"You haven't shown me your bedroom yet."

Angela admired his cock as she pulled her face from it. A string of dribble linked it to her lips. She gave it several more strokes with her hand, coating her saliva down its length.

"Okay.

But don't expect to be paying the room much attention."

She took him by the hand and led him up to her sanctuary with a slow purposeful climb.

Logan dropped his jacket and started by taking his tie off. Angela was in more of a hurry. Tearing her clothes away and jumping onto the bed, she wrapped herself in the duvet with her legs sticking out.

"Come and get me."

Logan had only unbuttoned his shirt. He sat himself on the edge of the bed and reached out, stroking her ankles and calves.

"Beautiful legs."

He pushed the quilt higher, feasting his eyes on the bare thigh as his fingers explored the warm soft flesh.

The duvet only covered her top half now with the edge of the material throwing a shadow over her exposed pussy. He could see it. An inviting vision between slightly spread legs as she squirmed her back into the bed.

He used his thumb to rub just where her pleasure button lay hidden.

"Mmmm."

"My you're wet."

He started pushing his trousers away.

"I've been like that all day. Do you know how hard it is not to run to the toilets for a wank when I see you?"

Logan laughed.

"I'd pay to watch that."

She smirked.

"You want to see me wank?"

Putting her hand to her pussy she lifted a leg and letting it fall to the side she began fingering herself.

"Like this?"

The shirt went next as he watched her moving fingers on the soft sweet flesh. Juice dampened them and her vulva with a glistening viscous coating he could smell.

"You need to do that in my office when I'm having a bad day."

She circled her fingers over her bean. Tiny tremors gripped her as her excitement grew.

"Any time. I'd do anything for you.

I'm your own personal executive toy.

Use me and abuse me."

Angela's hand came down, guiding him upwards, towards her while her other pushed the cover away.

"Do you like my tits?"

He sighed his admiration of her flesh. Firm beautiful handfuls that only flattened a little as she lay.

"Do you need to ask?" His hand massaged her bare breast.

"I like to hear you say it."

"They're fucking beautiful Angela."

He squeezed a pert nipple until she jumped at the first sign of pleasurable pain.

"Uhh."

"You like that?"

"Yes." She purred.

"Now fuck me."

Logan positioned himself over her and she guided his cock in before lifting her legs. He hooked her ankles over his shoulders and pushed her thighs wide. He began slowly fucking her.

"Ooh. That's so deep." She moaned.

"Do it faster."

Logan obliged. Moments later he was fucking her like a Jackhammer. Pummelling her soft little pussy with his balls smacking against her arse hole.

"God yes.

Fuck."

Her hips ached. Her tits hurt with their bouncing. And his cock stretched her flesh until it stung.

"God. I love your cock inside me."

Logan gripped her by the throat, holding her down like a rape victim as his grunts became more animalistic. His eyes glazed over. Only his needs mattering to him.

Angela put her arms back and held the headboard, adding to the feeling of being at his mercy.

"Uhhh.

Yes.

I'm cuming so hard. Fuck."

She shuddered under the orgasm, losing her mind for a moment. And still, Logan kept on going.

"Oh god."

Angela lifted her legs higher, holding them with her fingers wrapped behind her knees, rolling her groin upwards so he could penetrate her even deeper.

"Fuck."

She came a second time. A tingling ecstasy she had no control over that gripped her whole body, sapping all her remaining strength.

Logan pulled out and she fell flat to the bed as he shuffled up over her belly. His hand frantically worked his cock while she stared in fascination.

"Uh... Uhhhh."

He came on her face, covering her glasses. A thick stream of white goo splattered over her skin.

"Fuuck." He cried out before gasping.

More dribbled down onto her tits and she played with it, spreading it over her nipples.

"Wow. That was worth waiting for."

He grinned, reaching down to lift her glasses away so she could see properly. His cum coated her cheek and more on her forehead. She looked just like one of those girls on PornHub or Hamster who'd just taken a facial. Sweaty, messy and fucking hot.

Angela felt it too. Dirty. Like a whore. She loved it.

"Wanna fuck my arse again?" Angela asked enthusiastically.

Part Five - Changing of the Guard

"Thank fuck.

I thought Sarah was never going to leave."

Angela said as she circled Logan's office, glancing over his framed awards on the wall.

"She's dedicated. Works hard."

"That why you gave her the job I wanted?"

"She... was ready for it. And I have to justify my decision to higher powers. You have to understand that.

But I promise I'll move you up soon."

"I guess you're right." She wasn't sure she believed that.

"But I have you and that's more important."

Logan dropped the last of his work into a filing cabinet drawer and turned to find Angela leaning over his desk. She took hold of the far side and stretched herself taut. A big desk under her petite frame felt a comfortable fit beneath her.

"What are you doing? The cleaners will be here in a minute."

She parted her legs and wiggled her butt in the tight skirt.

"A quickie before they get here then? Before you go home to your wife." She smirked conspiratorially.

Logan was fixated on the taught muscles that shaped Angela's thighs up to where they vanished under the rucked-up skirt, residing just inches below her butt. He looked nervous, glancing at the doorway and then the clock before answering.

"Well. I believe the cleaners don't come until six."

"Then how about we cum first?"

She flattened against the desk with her eyes closed, pushing her arse higher.

Logan reached his hand out, slipping it palm up between those gorgeous thighs to feel her heat.

"Mmmm."

Angela purred at the warmth of his hand through the thin material covering her pleasure palace. He rubbed gently, feeling the ooze of her fluids soaking the cotton. His other hand freed her blouse, pushing it upwards as he followed the line of her back.

"Okay. Then I really have to go." He muttered as his cock took control of his thinking.

"Undo my bra. I want to feel my tits against your desk."

He obliged by releasing the clip and pushing her blouse all the way up. Angela pulled the bra cups above her tits and let her flesh squeeze against polished walnut.

"Oh, that's good." She muttered as behind her she heard the rattle of his belt buckle.

Her skirt was lifted around her waist and he gripped her panties. He pulled them tight, cutting sharply up into her slit.

"Uhh."

She gasped.

"Rip them.

Tear them off me like I'm your little slut."

His cock rode along her separated labia, spreading her wetness over his crown. Then he took a firm hold of the material and gave a sharp tug, ripping the garment so that it fell away down one leg.

"So many times I wanted to put you over this desk. Long before your appraisal."

He stared at her juicy little slit and the tight little deep pink hole that sat just behind it.

"You should have done it."

She genuinely wished he had. Would have saved her a whole lot of heartache trying to seduce him.

Cool air eased her ache just momentarily, then his cock was pushing into her. She gripped the desk firmly.

"Uhhh. Fuck me, sir."

Logan rammed himself home with a jolt.

"Aw fuck."

Her tunnel hurt as it was forced wide to accommodate him.

"Thank you, sir."

He slapped her arse just hard enough to redden the flesh.

"Ow. Again sir. I deserve it."

"Bad girl."

He slapped her a second time on the other cheek. The sting just added to the fire in her pussy.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you.

Now punish me good and hard."

She imagined her hands bound, her feet secured to the desk feet, holding herself tied for his pleasure. Then his first thrusts came, driving into her again and again.

"Uhh."

Logan was gripped.

"Keep that peachy arse up. I'm going to tear your pussy apart."

"Please, sir. It's yours to do as you want."

He rammed her over and over, feeling her tightness around his member, sensing the heavy desk shudder under his impact.

"Uhh, uhhh." Angela just rode with it, letting herself roll back and forth over her tits against the desktop.

The slap of bare flesh echoed in the office. Again and again. Her heat rose quickly, her want excited by the forbidden surroundings of his office.

"Give it to me sir.

Make me cum."

Behind, Logan was grunting like an animal as he fucked her. The office closed in around them, neither aware of their surroundings as they approached that point of no return only the lust mattered.

Angela lifted her head as she came and found herself looking straight at an open-mouthed Sarah standing in the doorway.

"Oh fuck."

Too late to stop and held firmly in place by the weight of a still oblivious Logan, orgasm gripped her, her body jerking at the end of his powerful thrusts. Her attempt to cry out was lost with her breath.

She quivered and suffered another body-wide shudder as his seed filled her. Her feet kicked up behind her in an attempt to escape but Logan interpreted it wrongly and just fucked her harder. All the while Angela's eyes remained locked in horror on a stunned Sarah.

Logan was gone from her in an instant as he realised they'd been caught.

"Oh fuck." His shock was evident in his voice.

Angela was stepping sharply away from the desk as though that would rewind the past few minutes. Tiny aftershocks of orgasm still ravaged her as she tugged her skirt into place and pulled her blouse around herself. A glance told her Logan had turned away to secure himself back in his pants.

"Sarah. What are you doing here?" Angela snapped it as if it were Sarah in the wrong.

"Not what you're doing obviously." She responded indignantly.

"What the hell...?"

"Sarah." Logan interjected with a pathetic pleading voice.

Sarah took a couple of steps forward. The shock on her face turned to anger.

"Have you been fucking her all the while you've been with me?"

Angela froze. Had she heard that correctly?

"It's not like that." Logan spluttered.

"She's... a stupid kid."

"Wait. What?

You and her?" Angela felt the stab of betrayal and she looked to Logan for an answer.

"It started before you." He sputtered as if that made it alright.

Angela stared at Logan as a numbness descended over her.