Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
... though things turned out differently ...
2.8k words
4.3
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful what you wish for. Two - Introductions

There was no sound. None. All he could hear was his own breathing. He was hanging in a hogtie, slowly turning below the suspension system. The heavy, customised sensory-deprivation hood had removed all sights and sounds from his world. The hood's in-built tube-gag keeping his mouth apart, now drooling profoundly. A barely noticeable cool breeze was fanning his naked body. Tingling currents from electrodes coiled around his cock causing him to twitch. The huge electrified buttplug makes his sphincter contract and expand, rhythmically; for all intense and purposes fucking him with its considerable heft.

Still no sound.

Fingers! Out of nowhere. Softly caressing. His hard and erect nipples. Expert fingers. He jerks; moans unashamedly with unbridled lust. His cock responding almost instantly. Throbbing. Insanely hard. She stops as abruptly as she started.

Again, no sound. Did he hear, faintly? A mocking laugh? A giggle?

There, no sound, leaving him confused, jerking in his bonds. Drooling uncontrollably. Moaning. Gasping.

Then!

The sting!

The cane!

Cutting!

Across! His left arse cheek.

Quickly followed by more, on his right cheek. Swinging helplessly in mid-air. Groaning and jerking as the cane continues out of nowhere cutting across his arse.

And still no other sounds. Whatsoever.

Unlike his groaning and swinging, the cane had stopped.

Again, no sound. Only his own gallery of groans, moans and whimpers.

He thinks his cock is dripping. Ever so slightly.

He jerks rapidly as the currents intensify around his cock, his sphincter rapidly contracting and expanding, lube running down from his twitching arse-cunt.

Still only his own sounds.

He screams involuntarily as the strings of the whip dance across his arse. Left. Right. Left. Top. Bottom. Right. Left. Right.

The dance continues into the darkness of his sight until his mind drifts into subspace. The silence broken only by the unrelenting chatter from the whip kissing the skin of his arse.

He's sure his cock is dripping. Electrified to be kept at maximum hornyness. His cum allowed out only in sticky drips.

He moans and whimpers and no longer cares to hide his randyness. He wants to cum so badly. He will do anything She may want to ask of him, realising that his current state gives her more pleasure than watching him cum.

The whip is keeping him right where She wants his subspaced mind to be. Her slut. Her whore. Her two-hole rootrack. Does she want to turn him into her whore? 'Ok! Ok! Please! Just let me cum. Soon! Please!' His mind drifts off.

Suddenly. Again. Just his sounds. Breathing and whimpering heavily. Sweating. His arse, his cock; dripping. His mind a subspaced blank flooded by multiple time-lapsed porn movies. Girls, him, fucked and bound every way, flooded with cum, groaning and jerking in their torturous bounds surrounded by demanding cocks and cunts as they, him, submit and serve.

Stillness. No sounds. Only his own subspaced kaleidoscope of groans, moans and whimpers.

He's hers. Swinging. Her Whore. Her slut. Imploring Her. To let him cum. Turning. Begging! For cock. To serve.

How long? What for? Who for? His senses now focused. On his two holes. And on his cock. A third hole? For Her to play with? For him to explode -- from?

Silence surrounds his subspaced groans as his mind drifts into a realm filled with naked, bound and stilettoed girls being fucked and sexually tormented. Soon he starts yearning to be one of them. To feel those cocks filling him. Being forced by those gorgeous Mistresses to do as They wish.

His drifting is cut short as a soft click invades his ears. Inbuilt headphones spring to life.

"Who was your last fuck? Bitch?!" A strangely familiar voice, steely, penetrates his world as a whip-strand is expertly landed between his buttocks, its tail playfully caressing his spread-apart, laced-up balls.

The electrode around his cock is being replaced with a heavy tube, secured in place, and soon tightly sucking.

He feels the tube-gag being replaced with an ordinary ballgag. The interrogation had begun.

Now the sucking is hard!

"Maria! I met her in a bar." he almost screams, hopelessly straining to get away from the suction, trying to answer. But the gag steals most clarity.

"Louder!" That tail's sting underlining the urgency in Her voice. He tries vainly, trying to be louder, and clearer.

"And how old?" Again that sting.

"19" His reply is met with a dancing symphony of smacks and stings.

"19!?!" Her voice is a mixture of punishment and disbelief. The sting of her whip dancing for what appears to be silenced eternity.

"When was the last time you fucked an 18-year-old girl, bitch? I bet you like fucking a sweet little 18-something, hmm?!!"

Even now, in his randy, agonized, subspaced mind, could he recall the outlines of that brunette living across the street from his apartment. A five-foot-three bundle of joyous energy that just couldn't keep still, oozing sex from whatever angle one looked at her. Alice was no waif, yet more than adequately rounded in all the right places. They had shared the bus in the mornings. Him off to work, she off to uni. They had talked. Then one day she had told him about her unhappiness with her boyfriends; how she liked older men. Bit of a father complex.

The next day she had pretended to have dropped her books while waiting for the bus. Bending over, her skirt rising, she let him glimpse her panty-hidden pussy. Smiling mischievously at him, still bend over, ever so slightly wiggling that gorgeous arse. Yeah, pretending! Trapping him! Leaving him standing with his rock-hard cock! Little bitch!

A few days later, one hot and sweaty afternoon, she came over. This time pretending a need for help in Math. Pretending in all her gloriously sexy student outfit. And with a firm, bra-less set of tits trying to reach for the sky from behind her blouse. Tits matching her arse. Bending over as she took off her shoes. Letting him see her tiny white panties again, tightly hugging her pussy. That innocence-giggle. With big bedroom-eyes zeroing in on that bulge in his pants.

She had tasted like ice-cream, only warm and salty all over. Her mouth; a set of suction lips of dreams come true. Big, brown, hungry eyes that never left his as she worked those lips up and down his cock. No gag-reflex on her! He had to pull her face off his dripping cock, desperate to dive into her soaking wet cunt. And she yelped and shrieked like there was no stopping her as he reamed that tight little hole. She definitely didn't know the meaning of holding back! And she definitely didn't look her age! No Sir! No ma'am! Not with them strawberry-sized nipples atop those gorgeous tits! 21 or 2, for sure! But not a day younger. Hell, she had even shaved her cunt! Rode his cock like a pro, too. With her gorgeous arse facing him, up and down, up and down, riding him into pussy heaven.

When he came, she just kept riding him harder. Then she would swing around rapidly, lifting herself off his still pulsating cock, darting across his chest, trapping his arms below her legs, and firmly shoving her cunt on his lips with all her glorious body-beautiful. All within a couple seconds. And she'd only let go off him after she had forced him to suck and lick her clean. All and every drop and blob. And she knew how to take her time. Make him work. Make her cum. Again. And again. And again. Pinned beneath her, her hands holding his head in a vice-like grip, riding his face with ravenous vengeance, he was forced to lick and suck her cunt, her arse, her cunt again, her arse again, he was barely able to breath, fighting for air as she screamed her orgasms with animalistic ferocity until she finally collapsed on top of him.

Alice had left him her panties. And over the coming months he had collected nine of them.

"When last??!" His memory-lane is invaded by sharp, rapid pulses running through his arse-cunt.

"Three weeks ago." he tries to scream his answer to palate the pulses causing havoc with his sphincter while the suction rapidly works his cock into a jarring frenzy.

"19! Hmm?! Really?" Her voice is suddenly warm, close, sympathetic. Not so the combined onslaught of the suction and butt-plug. He jerks frantically as spasms rage through his hogtied body.

Her fingers play teasingly with his nipples, now hard, erect, oversensitive, pulsating straight into his subspaced mind, truckloads of endorphins rushing into his bloodstream and frantically gasping cockhead as her fingers electrify and control his body simply through his nipples.

"Oh I like the look of that, bitch!" Steel again. "So just keep bullshitting me a little longer, darling, ok?!" Her fingers never stopping to fan and probe his nipples.

"Can't wait to transform these tiny berries into a couple of cute little titties and turn you into our begging sissy-slut ready to suck my stud-slave's cock cum-dry for me! "

That voice. Where had he heard it before?

"And in case you want me to lighten your agony, just come out with the truth."

"Please stop! Stop! It's making me cum." he humps mid-air. Desperately.

"Oh no!! I can't, can't. Please turn them off. Please, Mistress!"

"How old did you say the girl was? 19?" The pulses and suction increase.

"Yes, yes. She was 19, almost 20!"

"Really? 19? Not 17 by any chance?" Again she turns some unseen dials up a few notches, slowly, systematically.

"No, no, no! 19! I swear."

"Her name?"

"Alice! Oh, please turn off the machines, please let me cum. My cock! It's too hard."

"Hard? You don't know yet the meaning of how hard your cock will get before I let you cum. I'm going to make your balls boil, your cock pumping, and then drain every last drop of cum out of you -- ever so slowly! And then I'm going to sit back and enjoy watching a couple of hard-hitting studs fuck you over until you are well and truly dripping with cum. And you will more than thank me for that little luxury before I send you out as my new little two-hole root-rack turning tricks for me. And who knows, might as well turn you into a begging three-hole bitch just for the hell of it! Might even ask your Alice-girl over and teach her how to really work on a bitch like you. Sounds like she's got potential!"

"Oh no, my arse! It's too big!" She's slowly pulling the butt-plug out of him until its thickest part is spreading him apart. In slow, twisting moves she's reaming and stretching his cunt, his sphincter noisily slurping back and forth across and around the invading thickness, excess lube squeezing in and out.

He whimpers from behind his gag, and then notices that in fact he's squealing and moaning in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh darling, don't worry. You'll see, we'll just make it fit. Anyway, this is not big. Big comes later! Now stop making such a racket, bitch! You start to sound like a little virgin begging for cock!"

"Tell me, how long did you fuck her. I mean, how long until you pumped your load into her tight little pussy?" She expertly works the butt-plug.

Memory-lane again. Alice straddling the top of his cock, her arse facing him, moving slightly up and down, her tight cunt gripping his cockhead. Teasing him. She's giggling and softly moaning, pinning down his legs. He lasted barely ten minutes before gripping her hips, soon furiously pumping his load into her super-tight cunt. He should have known then that this was prime-pussy! Tight-as-they-come pussy! Regardless of what she had told him before. And if he hadn't known then, he should have realised it when she had swung around, thrusting her hips into his face, riding him hard with her dripping pussy, pinning his arms and chest down, forcing him to lick and suck her clean. Not that he needed much forcing; he was in pussy-heaven as she bucked and squealed, riding his cum and cunt juices drenched face for nearly half an hour. But he had no plans to tell anyone now that he had only lasted less than ten minutes.

"A little over 25 minutes!" he screams and moans from behind his gag.

"Uh-huh! Twenty-five glorious, heavenly minutes, hmm! You quite the stud, huh?! You sure 'bout 'em twenty-five minutes?" Her voice is a slow southern drawl. All tease and mock, with steel below.

"Yes, yes! About twenty-five, maybe half an hour tops, I'm sure!" he yelps and squeals as the reaming and fucking, together with the onslaught on his cock, turns his mind inside out. Now, unbelievably, he senses himself wishing it being a real cock, fucking his cunt, soon to pump its warm flood across his arse.

He was jabbering, screaming, begging and pleading as he was jerking in mid-air. The unseen voice expertly torturing his cock and balls, her fingers systematically turning his arse into a fuck-hole.

And slowly, ruthlessly methodically, he feels himself being reduced to a single instinct: To serve. Any which way She demands of him.

He desperately wants to cum. Trying to beg her to let him suck cock, her boyfriend's, anyone's! Just let him cum! The suction is unbelievable. Yet every time he seems to cum, it stops or changes speed, ruining his ecstasy, making him more and more frantic as he falls deeper and deeper into her worlds.

When she finally stops, he has already fallen beyond that point of no return. He's all but a focused, single instinct-driven object, still jerking intermittently, breathing heavily, drooling, and only barely aware of his situation.

Then he feels the blinders being removed, abruptly. He briefly squints, yet the lights had been dimmed. He opens his eyes, and gasps.

Suddenly it all becomes clear. Crystal. There, before him, squats Jody-girl from the bar. Eyes like a cat. Six-inch high stilettos. All Cheshire cat smiles. All curvy as before. Only now the curves are even easier to see. A little latex-top hugs her globular tits, cleavage staring into his bulging eyes. A tight corset clamps around her waist and flows skin-like down her ample hips to make an excuse for a mini, barely covering her arse. Knees apart allows him a free glimpse of her finely denuded and slightly glistening cunt.

And right above that perfect pussy, where the folds of those smooth lips meet again, he sees a simple tattoo, a little black dragon flying above an ornate inscription saying "Property of T".

Jody notices his eyes, "Uh, yeah, you'll get one soon, too. But yours will say 'T's bitch', with an exclamation mark." And she giggles with steely, mocking eyes.

Behind Jody, slightly to her left, he makes out Tara. Long legs on sky-high stilettos. Now dressed in a black leather excuse for a tiny dress, hugging her tighter than he ever imagined he could.

"Now then, remember me, bitch?" Jody hits a button on a little remote control making his arse-cunt go briefly insane.

"Can't hear you!" Again her thumb hits the button. Jody giggles and laughs as he squeals and desperately struggles to avoid the electrified reaming of his arse.

"Oh, now I like you so much better than when we met! You are such fun to play with!" She blows him a kiss and a giggle, and allows him an even more detailed glimpse of her perfect cunt.

"I hope you liked our little foreplay as much as I did. But for now, I'll leave you in the more than capable hands of Mistress Tara who's been itching to really introduce herself to you. See you a little later, darlin', when you are better prepared. Makes me all go wet thinkin' of how much fun we'll get out of you!"

The suction on his cock is changing rhythm as Jody-girl hits another button and then hands the remote to Tara.

"And oh, darling, welcome to CDI, the 'Cocktoy Domination Institute'. You'll be such a fabulous cocktoy once Tara is done with you, I'm absolutely sure. And with a wig and a bit of make-up, a bit of training how to show off your goodies, and you might turn out to be the new perfect money-earner we were just looking for. Sadly, one of our other toys had to leave. A respectable Eastcoast client fell in love with it and bought it off us to entertain her friends in some sundrenched middle-eastern camel-herders desert state. Imagine, being worked over by a few Arab cocks in their own backyard! Sooo much fun!" The irony in her voice was palpable.

She's slowing getting up, turns around and walks to the door. Last he sees, are her stilettoed legs carrying her barley hidden arse swaying out of the room.