Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

Story Info
... Playtime!
2.5k words
4.05
6.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Careful what you wish for. Three -- The Pillory

"Hallo bitch." Tara's singing voice pulls him back. She walks behind him.

"Let's see if we can get you a little more comfy." Ever so slowly and teasingly she pulls on the butt-plug until it exits his arse-cunt with a juicy 'plop' sound.

"Hmm! Wow! Jody did open you up a bit, didn't she now?!" There's some mockery in her voice as she slides a couple of fingers with ease in and out of his arse.

"And look at those balls! Just about busting, aren't they!" She fondles his tight-up balls as he momentarily jerks at the touch of her hand against his over-sensitised balls.

"Doesn't look like you have had a chance to cum since you got here. What a shame! Really! What was Jody thinking?! Well, let's see what we can do about that, hmm?"

He feel the suction on his cock ease, now almost resembling a handjob, if somewhat mechanical. Then Tara starts working his nipples. First gently fanning and caressing them, then squeezing harder, her fingernails probing his nipples sensitivity, testing his limits, until waves of pleasure and pain explode like fireworks in his tits, carrying him over an unseen abyss.

His mind and body quickly react to the stimulation. He's panting, squealing and moaning, alternating with cries of pain and pleasure. Tara executes a true pleasure/pain experience on his already strained nerves, and the ecstasy mounts steadily until he can feel his cumjuices rising from deep inside his groins as his mind rolls even deeper into exploding subspace. He scarcely notices that Tara stops and unhooks the suction device from his rigid, pulsing cock. Fingers barely leaving his nipples. Then one hand plays with his arse-cunt again while her other gently but insistently fondles his nipples. As if he had a vagina, she smoothly slides two fingers in and out of his dripping-wet cunt, fucking him deep, until cum finally shoots out of his pulsing cockhead. He squeals, whimpers, screams and moans loudly, uncontrollably, jabbering, gasping from the effects of his climax, finally collapsing back into his bondage.

"Now wasn't that a nice little orgasm, darling?" Her voice all sweet and jesting.

"Thank you! Thank you. Thank you. Yes, yes, that was fantastic! Incredible! Thank you Tara." he jabbers, then quickly adds "Err, Mistress Tara."

"Such a good little bitch, you are. But hey, wait, this was just a bit of foreplay to loosen you up a little; you seemed just a bit too tense. Wait until you've been through a couple of real orgasms with me. Then you can thank me more profoundly! As I'm sure you will know how -- by then!!"

Tara is working quickly and efficiently around him, taking him out of the hogtie and leading him to a raised pillory. Soon metal rings and clamps secure him into a kneeling position on his elbows and spread-apart knees, stilettoed feet locked down. His hands are clamped to the base of the pillory, and a stand is holding up the heavy iron band that is clasped around his neck, its protruding padded support firmly holding up his chin.

He hears some soft clicking sounds as Tara busies herself with a remote control, then feels the pillory move apart. Its front is in a fixed position and holds his head and neck-stand, his elbows and hands. His knees and feet, however, seem to be on some sort of track-system that can be moved independently up and down, back and forth and sideways in and out. Now the tracks move up a little, then out, spreading him apart even more, then move a little forward towards his elbows, forcing his arse crudely up and out. The position leaves him totally immobile as well as utterly exposed. Except for his fingers and toes there's little that he can move. It's not totally uncomfortable, but he begins to wonder how long he might last in this position. As happy as he was to get out of the suspended hogtie, his new position seemed to have the possibility to turn out even worth.

A few clicks later and he feels two tubes rising from below his chest, connecting with his nipples, and a third one aiming straight for his cock. Tara doesn't waste any time, and has the three tubes soon in place and attached securely. A few more adjustments on her remote, and suction is established, A faint hissing soon pulling hard on his nipples and closing with a greedy yank around the base of his cock.

His body strains against the clamps, shaking now as the nerves in his nipples and cockhead fire their signals more and more intensely. He groans noisily, not sure whether from agony or ecstasy as his mind reels in subspace. His eyes dart around, trying to seek Tara's attention.

"Uhh. Stop. Please stop. That feels, feels, feels, so strange. I don't know if he can handle it." he pleads, trying to make himself as clear as possible besides the gag still sitting between his lips.

"Oh do shut up, bitch, and stop your whining! I haven't even started yet!" Tara walks in front of him, squatting down. "You can handle it, bitch. You will handle it! By the time I'm through with you, this will all seem like kids-play to you; I promise!"

The shiny black coals of her eyes were focusing on his, cat-like, kind of hypnotising him. She puts her left hand over his gag, then shows him a little remote control in her right hand, pushes a button, and his nipples are being sucked hard in their tubes. All that gets past his gag is a muffled, distorted series of grunts as he strains and gurgles. She removes her hand and hits the button again, and the suction stops.

"Nice, hmm?! A couple of hours of this, and you'll sport a decent set of nipples like all of my gurl-whores."

"No more, please. No more. Stop. I've had enough. Whatever you think I've done to you, I apologise, but please stop. Please let him go, Mistress Tara! Please!"

"Let you go?" She laughs and giggles. "Whatever makes you think I'd ever let you go. You are mine, you are ours from now to eternity, bitch. The sooner you get that into your randy head, the easier life will be for you! Besides, come on, you really, really wanted this. Deep down in you, you know this. You love being fucked. You love being a bitch, a two-hole root-rack. Getting fucked is all you want. Admit it!"

"Admit it!!" She had walked to his back, and suddenly spins around landing a cane squarely over his arse. Again, and again.

He's panting, and then screams again, as the shock runs through his tied-down body. Again she works him over.

"Yes! Yes! Yes Mistress. I admit it. You are right. Ah! Please stop. Please!" he screams the words out, tears welling up in his eyes.

"Good little bitch!" She says, giggling softly, padding his enclosed head. "We'll practice this a little later in more detail. For now, I wanna see how useful your face-cunt might be." She's holding a large, pink dildo in her hand, stroking it almost lovingly.

"One of my favourite strap-ons!" she caresses the length of the shaft in her hands. "Now lift your head a bit if you can, and open wide!" She removes the ball-gag.

He struggles, but manages to raise his head a bit, and to open his mouth wide, to take her dildo into his mouth, his eyes searching for hers; for kindness. But the coals stay black, cat-like. Tara thrusts the dildo in, slowly sinking its length deeper and deeper down his throat, holding it there as his face turns red and his stomach and throat convulse, trying to get some air. He's gurgling, burbling, blowing bubbles of spit. Tara pulls the strap-on almost all the way out. He gasps as saliva dribbles down his chin.

"Not bad, bitch! With a bit more practice you'll be a perfect cock-sucker. Then swallowing cum will be just about second nature for you!" Tara sinks the dildo back in again, and the process begins once more.

"Uh, baby, this gets me all aroused and horny! You look so cute with that dildo in your face-cunt!" She begins to slowly ream the length of the shaft in and out of his throat, spit and tears covering his face, as he's gasping for air between each stroke.

His mind is lost in subspace as he feels the soft rubber sliding in and out between his sucking lips. Somewhere lost inside him he's filled with cock pumping his face; sees goblets of cum pouring down his throat, squeezing out from his lips, running down his chin as She pulls out and squirts the rest of her hot cum into his gaping, wanting mouth.

"Oh my, I think I'm getting all wet. Uh-huh. I can just see a big hard cock fucking your face, pumping cum down your greedy throat and all over your face. I bet you'd just love some of it now. Don't you, you horny slut?!"

He tries to bob his head up and down, yet the reaming shaft keeps him in place.

"Yeah, darlin'. I can see it in your eyes. Oh you'll be such a greedy cocktoy! But now I really must make sure your cunt is getting used to, well, being used." Now again that giggle, this time hot and sweaty. She walks away and soon comes back pushing some strange apparatus in front of her. As he can't move his head he's not really sure what it is, but he's getting the distinct feeling he's about to find out.

There is that cool-cold feeling of his arse-cunt being re-lubed.

"Your cunt is already pretty nice, darling, but I just can't help feeling that a bit more practice wouldn't go astray." he feels the thick, moist head of what has to be a dildo resting wetly between his butt-cheeks. More clamping sounds from behind, a few clicks, and the knurly knob pushes itself into him, agonisingly slowly past his sphincter, just a couple of centimetres. Then stopping. Reversing. And in again. Then out with a loud 'plop', and back in with a soft 'squishshsh', its motor softly humming. And again. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'.

Tara squats in front of him again. Black coals glowing. She's taking off her top, softly playing with her aroused nipples, fingers spiderlike sliding down between her spread legs, over the moist spot that had spread across her G-string, pushing, tracing her sex, now touching his lips, smearing her dampness below his nostrils.

"Wasn't that something you were thinking about, over that scotch'n'dry back in my studio? Thinking of me as your fucktoy? Hmm? Well, darlin'" she croons, breathing heavily, "that's as close as you'll ever get! You are my fucktoy now, my cocktoy to do with as I wish. And I have lots of wishes. Some you like, some you'll learn to like, no, to love -- just to keep me happy!"

She's playing with herself again. Then from nowhere she produces an inflatable ball-gag, removes his ball-gag and quickly forces the inflatable butterfly-gag between his lips and into his mouth. A few squeezes of her hand, and the gag presses itself into him, filling his mouth. A couple more squeezes make her happy and she unscrews the ball-pump.

"And you do want to keep me happy, trust me!" The steel is back in her voice as she raises herself and walks past him. She adjusts the settings of the fucking machine. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'. 'Squishshsh'. 'Plop'.

All that gets past his gag is a muffled, distorted series of grunts. The dildo's reaming is increasing, invading him deeper, more rapidly, than slowing, speeding up again -- unpredictably. His sphincter muscles pulsing, obliviously clutching the soft rubber, alternately squeezing and pushing it in and out.

"So, I think I overheard you telling Jody that you lasted more than twenty-five minutes fucking that young Alice! Any idea what that might have felt like?"

"I guess not. But, wouldn't you like to know?"

"To know?"

"What it feels like?"

"Being fucked?"

"Being her?"

"Forced to feel that cock?"

"Going in? And out? Of you?"

"Filling you?"

"Them big balls? Slapping you?"

"That big, juicy cockhead? Slicing you? Apart?"

As she talks, using her remote control, she's adjusting the intensity and depth of the dildo fucking him.

"MMmmmmphhmmmmmm! MMM!" he's trying to make as much noise as he can, which isn't much. His eyes say a lot though. His eyes. Suddenly the blinders are back on.

Darkness again.

"Yes, I thought so, bitch!" Tara stands beside him, padding his head.

"Look, I gotta make a few phone-calls. Shouldn't take all that long. Meantime I'll leave you here with your nipple, cock and arse-cunt all being well attended to so that you ain't gone get bored or lonely. What do you reckon?"

"You said to have fucked that little Alice-pussy for around twenty-five minutes. Only fair than, that your soon-to-be pussy is getting to enjoy a similar fucking, right?! Right!"

"MooooNooooo! Noooooo! Peaeaec! Sooop!" he's desperately trying to make her stop the fucking machine.

"Alright then, thought you'd agree with me eventually! Anyway, time for Jody to take care of my wet pussy while I'm on the phone. I just love how that girl's tongue works me over! Anyway, I'll be back a little later to play with you some more, bitch."

A couple more pads on his hooded head, then he hears the clicking again in the inbuilt headphones.

And silence. Joins the darkness.

Again.

Just him.

His breathing.

Rapid. Panicky.

The suction on his nipples and cock increasing.

Randy.

Horny beyond belief.

Him being fucked again.

Again. Just his sounds.

Breathing and whimpering heavily. Sweating. His arse, his cock; dripping. His nipples; the suction makes him even hornier! His mind falls back into a subspaced blank, racing through multiple time-lapses of fucking Alice. Girls, again, him, fucked and bound, dripping with cum, groaning and jerking in torturous bonds surrounded by multifaceted Jody's and Tara's forcing him to submit and serve. And somewhere, pubescent Alice softly squealing above him as his cum mixed with her cuntjuices drip onto his searching tongue and into his hungry mouth, soon followed by a slow and carefully aimed jet of her golden nectar filling his gaping facecunt.

Stillness. No sounds. Only his own subspaced dominion of squeals, groans, moans and whimpers.

Clamped down as he is, he's bucking helplessly in the pillory, gurgling, convulsing. The machine ruthlessly fucking his crudely raised and opened arse, forced up by the pillory's track-system. Legs splayed wide, straining. Whore. Slut. Imploring Her. To let him cum. Begging! To serve that single instinct again. And again.

How long? What for? Who for? Senses sharply focused. On his nipples. His cockhead. And on his two holes.

Utter darkness and silence surround his subspaced squeals of agonising ecstasy pouring from his reamed cunt now desperately clamping around the moulded moving shaft. And there his mind finally free-floats, succumbs to Her world, joins those enslaved girls he's always fantasised about, to serve and obey.

... And he yearns ...

... to be forced ...

... to be one of them ...

... being forced by those gorgeous Mistress ...

... to do as They wish ...