Careful What You Wish For - Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww....yessssss....keep sucking my clit.....ohhh fuck.....yesssss.....oh Joan, keep licking me, don't stop....i need to come badly now...please make me come.....make me come.....ohhh yessss.....make me come.....keep licking......owww yessss.....make me come.....oh fuck.....yessss.....suck my clit.....AHHHH....OMG, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM....OHHH YESSSSS......LICK MY WET CUNT.....OHHH FUCK......I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!"

Kate's cunt clenched as she came hard, squirting a substantial amount of fluid from her cunt. It was more than enough to drench Joan's face! Seeing her squirt, Joan immediately placed her mouth on Kate's pussy, just in time to catch the second and even bigger squirt in her mouth! She savored the taste of Kate's pussy cum and then swallowed it all! She gently cleaned Kate's pussy with her tongue and looked up. Resting on her elbows, Kate looked at Joan's face and smiled. She pushed herself up and took Joan's face in her hands. She licked her own pussy juice from Joan's face and kissed her long, slow and deep. The two women looked deep into each other's eyes and enjoyed the intimate moment they had just experienced together. But then Kate confronted Joan with her adulteress behavior again!

"See what you just did? One moment you're crying your eyes out because of the guilt you feel towards your husband, while the next moment you bury your face in my cunt and you betray him again! Listen carefully to me now. From your behavior that you have described in your stories and your behavior I have witnessed firsthand today, it's clear to me now that you are a sex addict and you need help! You need treatment in order to be able to control your urges. You need to learn how to make the right decision when you feel these urges, if you want to save your marriage and ultimately yourself. If you do not, it could end very badly for you! Do you understand me?"

After experiencing a new sexual thrill with the blond sex therapist, Kate's cold analytical voice had a sobering effect on Joan. Deep inside she instinctively felt Kate was right. But all the sex she had in the past week had been so good, she didn't want to miss that! She doubted she could go back to just regular sex with just Chris. But she realized she had to if she wanted to save her marriage!

She cleaned herself up and thanked Kate for the session. She promised to think about what Kate had told her. They made a second appointment to start with Joan's treatment as a sex addict. Kate wrote the date and time on the back of one of her business cards and handed it to Joan. But as she left the building, a little voice in the back of Joan's head kept asking if she would really show up for that second appointment.

**********

When Chris stepped out of the elevator at the office, he felt happy and great! The morning had started with him and Allie having mind blowing sex! It amazed him every time how Allie could be so loving and innocent one minute, while the next she could be a total slut. She made him cum so fucking hard each time, he was afraid his dick was going to blow up one of these days! But it only made him love her more!

As he walked through the reception area, he noticed some people standing there, whispering to each other, while glancing at him. When he looked at them, they quickly turned their heads away. 'What's going on here?', he thought. He walked into the corridor where his office was located and passed several staff members. Some of them looked away or at the things they had in their hands, when they passed him, almost like they didn't dare to look him in the eyes. When he passed two female staffers who hadn't noticed him approaching, he overheard part of their conversation.

"I must say, I feel a bit sorry for CC, I mean, how would you feel if you came into work one morning and the whole office had seen that thing? I think I would rather be dead, than face my colleagues!"

'Why is everybody glancing at me? And who the fuck is CC?', Chris thought as he walked towards his office.

Just before he reached Dan's office, which was next to his and Jenny's offices, he heard Jenny's voice come out of Dan's office. He noticed Dan's office door was open.

"Come on Dan, you know someone is just spreading those malicious rumors to hurt him. I bet it is because he is eligible to become a full partner. Somebody is probably jealous!"

"I'm not so sure Jenny. Maybe there is more to CC's story than meets the eye?"

Chris had stopped to listen to the conversation inside Dan's office. 'Who is this CC who is eligible to become full partner', he thought. He didn't know a staff member with the initials CC.

"I've known them both for many years now and I'm sure everything is just fine with them.", Jenny said.

"I know you do and maybe you're right, but why do they call him CC then? Cuckold Chris?", Dan asked.

Chris stood there frozen! He couldn't believe what he had just heard! CC was short for Cuckold Chris? There was only one Chris working in the office and that was him! Had somebody started calling him Cuckold Chris in an attempt to damage his chances of becoming full partner, by giving him a silly nickname? Why? What a stupid nickname anyway! What did it even mean?

He quickly walked by Dan's office and entered his own. Dan and Jenny hadn't even noticed him. He closed the door behind him and started his computer. When it was up and running, he opened a browser and typed in the word 'cuckold'. The screen filled with links to numerous porn sites! WTF? Chris clicked on the top link for Pornhub.com and the page showed a number of videos, all with titles containing the word 'cuckold'. He clicked on the first one and the video started playing. It was about a white couple whose wife returned home late at night from an office party with one of her male colleagues. The guy she had brought home was a tall negro. She took him into their living room where they sat on the couch and started making out. She rubbed the front of his pants and it was clear the guy had a hard on. She unzipped his pants and took out a huge black dick. She immediately started sucking it, which made it grow even harder and bigger. It really was a huge dick! Suddenly a white man entered the room in his PJ's. He started yelling at his wife, who just kept sucking the black dick.

The man tried to get to his wife, but she just told him to shut up, sit in a chair and watch her fuck a real man! She then straddled the black cock and started riding it! She talked dirty to the white guy, making it clear that he was a useless husband, who could never fuck her the way the black guy was doing.

Chris forwarded a couple of minutes and the wife had changed position. She now lay on her back and the huge black cock was pumping in and out of her cunt with incredible speed. She was moaning loudly and screamed at the black guy to fuck her harder and deeper. Chris forwarded towards the end of the video. The wife now sat on her knees in front of the black guy, who was stroking his cock above her open mouth. She was begging him to deposit his cum in her open mouth. After he did, she sucked him dry and showed her mouth full of cum to the camera. Then she stood up and walked over to her husband and told him to open his mouth. He did and she leaned over his mouth and let the cum fall from her mouth into his. She then ordered him to show her the cum. When he did, she ordered him to swallow it. He did that to. That was the end of the video.

Chris was grossed out by the last scene! He looked up the meaning of the word 'cuckold' and found that a cuckold was a man or woman whose spouse had sex with another man or woman. He deleted his browser history, closed the browser and sat there thinking.

'Why would someone in the office start calling me Cuckold Chris?', he thought. Was it just a really bad prank to embarrass him, to make him look weak and submissive to his colleagues? Or was there a more sinister game played here? Was someone really trying to destroy his chances on becoming a full partner? But who could that be? Who hated him that much to come up with such a nickname? He couldn't think of anybody. He decided to ask Jenny when she came in. She had defended him against Dan and maybe she knew more. She usually knew all the office gossip! She... in the middle of his thought, it suddenly hit Chris like an avalanche! She! In order for him to be a cuckold, he had to have a spouse who had sex with someone else! Did that mean that Joan had cheated on him?

Over the last couple of months, he had sometimes suspected her of cheating, but he had not found any evidence for it. And if she had, how would everybody in the office know about it then and not him? Joan didn't move in his office circles and as far as he was aware, she didn't have contact with any of his office colleagues. The longer he thought about it, the more unlikely that scenario seemed to him. It must be something else, he concluded. He decided to leave it for now, as he had to prepare for an important meeting tomorrow afternoon. He was going to visit a potential customer with Jenny, trying to close a substantial deal. If they succeeded, it would be another step towards full partnership!

**********

On her way from the therapist to school Joan thought about what Kate had told her. If she wanted to save her marriage, she needed to be able to control her sexual urges. But could she? Or even, did she want to? So far Chris didn't seem to have a clue she had been screwing around. Maybe if she won him back and kept him happy, she could continue fucking Ulan's magnificent black fuck rod! And eat Ana's black snatch! Ow, how she would love to have a go at that girl again! But how was she going to win Chris back? She decided to call her best friend Caitlin for some girl-to-girl advise.

"Hey girl, how are you?", Caitlin said, answering the phone.

"Not that great I'm afraid. Chris has moved out of the house and I haven't spoken to him for several days now."

"WHAT? What's going on? What happened? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm ok and he did not hurt me. I'm afraid it's me who has hurt him. I'm afraid I've made a really big mistake and I don't know how to make it better again. I don't want to lose him Caitlin. I wouldn't know what to do, if he left me."

"OMG, what have you done, Joan?", Caitlin asked, afraid of what she was going to hear.

"Some time ago I've had a one-night stand and I feel terrible about it ever since. I feel so guilty about it and don't know how to tell Chris. I'm so sorry that I screwed up. As time moved on, I got more and more scared to face him and avoided him as much as possible. Also, in the bedroom. This week he had enough of it and moved out. I don't know where he's staying and he won't take my calls or answer my messages. I don't know what to do Caitlin. I feel so alone and afraid."

"Does Allie know about you? Where is she? Does she have contact with Chris?", Caitlin asked.

"She doesn't know for sure, but she probably suspects something by now. She's mostly at home, or stays over at friends. I don't know if she has contact with Chris. She doesn't talk to me anymore."

"You and Chris have to start talking to each other, if you want to win him back Joan. You have to come clean with him. It's going to hurt big time, for both of you, but it's your only chance.", Caitlin said.

"I know. But he won't talk to me!", Joan said.

"Maybe we can help you. What if I ask John to invite Chris for dinner? We'll tell him that we have heard about your problems. If you show up a bit later, maybe you two can talk. With or without us, that's up to you. We can easily go upstairs and let you two talk."

"Thank you, Caitlin, that would be so nice of you. I hope it works and we get back in contact. I miss him so much and still love him with all my heart!"

"How about tomorrow night, would that be ok?", Caitlin asked.

"Sure, tomorrow would be fine!", Joan replied.

"Ok, I'll text you as soon as we have an answer from Chris."

"Thank you so much Caitlin, you're such a good friend."

"Hold on girl, it's going to be ok!"

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye now, see you tomorrow", Caitlin said.

Joan hung up and sighed. She didn't like lying to her best friend, but no way was she going to reveal the full extent or details about all the fucking she had done lately. She was sure if Chris found out, he would divorce her immediately! But if she admitted to having made a single mistake and was really sorry about it, she hoped that Chris would eventually forgive her and things would get back to normal. It was probably also better if she stopped seeing Ulan for a while, just to be sure she didn't screw up again. And it would make her hornier for Chris, which probably also worked better if she wanted to win him back. Satisfied that she seemed to have everything under control, she turned into the school parking lot.

**********

At the end of the day Allie got a ride home from Mia. They did their homework together in Allie's room and ordered a pizza. Afterwards Mia went home and Allie locked her room door and watched some movies on her laptop. When Joan got home, she didn't respond to her mother's calls to come out of her room. In the evening she called Chris and they spoke for about an hour. She missed him terribly, but they had agreed that she would also spend some night at home, so her mother wouldn't get suspicious of where she was. After the call she went to bed.

**********

Just after Chris hung up after his call with Allie, his phone rang again. It was John. He explained they had heard about the problems Chris and Joan were having and invited him for dinner tomorrow evening. Chris initially didn't want to discuss his problems with them and wanted to decline the offer, but then changed his mind. Maybe he could get some info from Caitlin about what was going on with Joan. He accepted and agreed to be there at 6 pm. After the call he watched a thriller on the TV in his room and then went to bed.

**********

Just before she went to bed, Joan received a text message from Caitlin that Chris had accepted their invitation and would be at their place at 6 pm. So, they agreed Joan would show up at 6:30 pm and they would make it look like she dropped by uninvited. Hopefully they could convince Chris to stay, so the two of them could talk. Joan smiled and went to bed. It looked like her plan was working. She was almost asleep when her phone beeped again. Thinking it was maybe additional info from Caitlin, she picked up her phone and blindly pressed the buttons to display the text message. Apparently, she had pressed a button to many, as suddenly a video started playing. It showed randomly edited scenes from her fucking Ulan at the Bell's Club and each of the hotel fuck sessions she had participated in! The video was only a couple of seconds long and ended with a message. Saturday morning at 10 am. she had to be at the displayed address, dressed only in her over-the-knee black leather boots and a raincoat! If she failed to appear, a longer version of the video would be sent to a number of people, including her husband, daughter and school director. Joan knew what the message meant. She was in for another fuck thrill! Just thinking about what Ulan might have planned for her, made her pussy wet. She had already forgotten what Kate had told her about making the right decision when she felt the urge for adulteress sex again. With a smile on her beautiful face, she fell asleep.

[To be continued...]

12