Caribbean Passion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Backstage, they walked past Esteban and Maria. Things didn't look good.

"IT WAS YOU!" shouted Maria, in tears. "Not me! I did it right and you still got angry. I'm not -" Maria stopped berating Esteban when she saw Jorge and Lucia. "Oh, congratulations -- you were so great, Lucia!" Maria flung her arms around Lucia.

"Well done, big guy," proffered Esteban to Jorge.

"Yeah, thanks," replied Jorge. He looked at Maria. "Don't take it personally. Maria's getting better. She could still be a great dancer in the future."

Esteban nodded. "Yeah, OK."

Lucia unclinched herself from Maria. "I saw it, Maria."

"Saw what?"

"You felt it. Out there. You felt the passion."

"I felt -- it felt great. Was that it?"

"That's it. That's the passion. That's what you felt. Follow it. Let it lead you. Let it become your master. Become a slave to the rhythm."

Maria laughed. "You make it sound so wonderful and dramatic. It was just a few seconds."

Lucia smiled. "Maybe, but it was there. Now you know what it feels like. Every time you dance, follow it. Work yourself up. I'm sure you're going to be great!"

"Thanks!" smiled Maria.

Lucia embraced her again briefly, then said goodbye. Jorge waved at Esteban and off they went.

After changing into normal clothes, Lucia and Jorge found themselves outside the convention centre. It was dark, late and getting a little cold in the night air.

Jorge turned to Lucia and smiled. "A technical win."

Lucia grinned. "A win all the same. A win is a win is a win! I love the passion and excitement!"

Jorge pulled her near her and looked deep into her eyes. "Really? Want to feel some more?"

Lucia smiled up into his handsome face. "Why, are you offering?"

"I know you're always up for it after a win night. Come back to my place."

Lucia put her hand in his. "Take me."

12