Caribbean Passion Ch. 17

Story Info
A complaint, a seduction, a dismissal and a confrontation.
3.4k words
4.6
1.7k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I have your name, please?" asked Rachel.

"Holly Benjamin," said the woman with brown hair at the Pursers Office the next morning.

"Do you live locally?"

"I'm from Tallahassee."

"Great. Thanks." Rachel looked up. "Well, I can assure you, Ms. Benjamin, that we will be taking this accusation very seriously, and I can only apologise unreservedly for the incident that happened last night in the Disco."

"Oh, I'm sure you will. I'm not going to let this spoil my holiday. It was otherwise fine. I just want to make sure that idiot gets what he deserves. It could have been a lot worse and probably would have been if it had been any other woman. It just so happens that I'm a waitress and I get propositioned by drunk guys all the time. I get it all the time -- it's like water off a duck's back."

"I understand."

"He's dangerous, though. Plus, one of my friends is planning to take this cruise in a few days' time. I want that idiot gone by the time she arrives. If she calls me and says he's still here, I'll sue -- and I'll sue you, too, just for lying to my face right here."

Rachel smiled without mirth. "I'm sure that won't be necessary -- but you do understand that I don't have the power to hire and fire -- that it is strictly a shoreside matter?"

"Sure. I'll call your company's office, though -- and if I find they don't even know anything about the case, then I'll know it was you who screwed up; in which case, you're liable."

"Of course, Ms. Benjamin."

"All right, I'm out of here. You'll be hearing from me in due course. See ya."

Holly Benjamin picked up her bags and walked off. Other passengers crowded around Pursers' Square, heading for the gangway.

Rachel Johnson sighed. It was shaping up to be another exciting day in Canaveral.

Down on Second Deck, in the crew area, Carmen marched into the Staff Mess. Marcia was eating breakfast. She looked up from her bowl of cereal as Carmen flopped down opposite.

"How long must I wait?" Carmen demanded.

"The waiter just went out. He'll -"

"NO! I mean to get back to dancing."

"I don't know. I haven't heard anything from Dave about it."

"Huh! I'm thinking I'm going to have to swallow my pride and dance with Ramon, if Pablo going to be with Estella the whole time."

"That would be good. Ramon's not that bad."

"He's amateur."

"So what? The passengers don't care. They just want to be entertained. They probably don't even know the difference between amateur and professional."

"True." Carmen thought. "Fine, I'll go to see Ramon today. I know where his cabin is."

"That sound like a plan."

Just then, the waiter came in.

"Can I order?" said Carmen, looking at him.

"Sure," said the Jamaican, handing her a menu.

After breakfast, Carmen made her way to the DJ's cabin. She knocked on the door.

"Oh!" said Ramon's voice. "Who is it?"

"It's me -- Carmen."

"What on earth? What do you want?"

"Can I come in?" She heard a sigh and, after a short pause, the door opened slowly. A bleary-eyed Ramon Melita stood before her. "Huh? What happened?"

"I drank too much last night."

"Hmph! Whose fault is that? Get out the way, let me come in. I need to discuss something with you."

"OK," said Ramon, meekly.

Sitting on his bed, Carmen held forth. "So, listen. I've been off the map for a few cruises now, ever since Pablo grabbed Estella out of my room the other day. Estella's back with me but now she's dancing with him every night and I'm forced to be stuck in my cabin thanks to Dave being bummed out with me. I CAN'T JUST SIT HERE! So I'm thinking of dancing with you. You and I could be good together. What do you think?"

"Hmmm, well, this is a change," remarked Ramon, nursing a sore head and rubbing his face. "The last I heard, you were giving me the cold shoulder. 'Not professional', I think, wasn't it? You didn't want to know."

"I guess I've changed my mind. I've seen your dancing. You've got a lot of energy and, for sure, I've got plenty of that, too." She stood up, giving Ramon a full look at her considerable charms. "We should spend some time practising -- get a routine together. Plus -" she said, raising her hand to cup his chin, "I can make it worth your while."

"What about Estella?"

"What about her?"

"She turned her nose up at me, too, about not being professional. Won't she think you're spending a lot of time with me instead of her? I wouldn't want to get between you two and your intense relationship, baby."

"Well, things have cooled somewhat between Estella and I," remarked Carmen, ruefully, looking down at the floor. "Now she seems to be wowed by Pablo and rehearsing with him. I'm not sure if she's got the hots for him or -"

"No," interrupted Ramon. "He's going out with Lucia."

"What! Really?"

"Sure."

"Well, what's Estella up to, then?"

"I don't know but Lucia and Pablo were in the Disco last night."

"They were?"

"Yeah." Ramon looked directly at Carmen. "Actually, Pablo and I got into a fight last night."

"YOU DID?"

"Yeah. I'd been drinking and was feeling kind of hyper."

"Pumped up and volatile, more like. I've seen you like that before. You get arrogant and in-your-face."

"Well, I was."

"Did he deck you out?"

"No, he just pushed me back into my chair."

"That's it?"

"Er, no. I punched him in the face before that."

"Huh! That's your fault! Acting stupid! Why don't you grow up? What was it about anyway?"

"I came onto Lucia. She showed up in the Booth for a music request."

"Then Pablo just showed up?"

"No, I was hoping Lucia and I could - you know -- end up in my cabin together, and -"

"But you were drunk and arrogant, so she said no."

"Right. When Pablo showed up, that's when I realised they were together. I didn't know before."

"Phew!" Carmen paused. "Well, forget that. What about my offer? Will you work with me, so we can dance together?"

"OK, why not?"

"You can't just show up at showtime, though. We'll need to rehearse."

"Fine, baby! I'm up for that!" cried Ramon, returning somewhat to his usual bubbly self. "Tell me where and what time and I'll make it!"

"Great. It's a deal, then?"

"Deal."

"Right, well, now that we're together, I want you to know that I don't expect you to just do stuff for me for nothing. After all, you're paid to be a DJ, not a dancer."

"Oh, no problem!" said Ramon. "You don't need to pay me. I'm sure your salary can't be that amazing -"

Carmen smiled. She unzipped her jacket. Underneath, she was bare -- no blouse, no bra. Her huge, full breasts parted slightly as the garment opened, her deep cleavage mesmerizing Ramon's eyes. "I wasn't talking about money, Ramon."

Ramon blinked. "Wow," he managed.

"We Hispanics need to stick together. For as long as you do, I'll make it worth your while." Carmen looked at Ramon, her eyes smouldering. "Thanks for your help. Now receive your reward."

Dave Richards walked out of the Chief Purser's office. His jaw was set, his expression grim. Rachel Johnson appeared in the doorway.

"I think it's necessary, Dave. Do what you think is best but Madson Banner is onboard this cruise and from what I've heard, he's not in a good mood. There's a lot of problems going on with the ship and most of it from your Department."

"OK, OK," said Richards, waving his hand as if to swipe away the problem. "I don't like doing this to my staff but I suppose..."

"Nobody likes it, Dave; but sometimes..."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks for your time, anyway."

"No problem." Rachel Johnson went back inside her office and closed the door.

Dave Richards had to face the music. Things were getting too hot below decks. It was time for action.

Ramon panted breathlessly, holding Carmen's legs behind her knees as he pounded her dripping wet pussy with his cock. Sweat beaded down his bare chest, while Carmen's hips undulated in mid-air as Ramon held her above the level of his bed. Her huge breasts shook with every stroke, turning him on. Carmen used her fingers to rub frantically at her clitoris, her pleasure rising as she felt a wave of arousal building higher and higher, threatening to engulf her. Suddenly, she cried out as the spasm overtook her, her torso suddenly slick with sex sweat as Ramon pounded faster and faster. Finally, he slowed, and with one final thrust, he exploded, his hot seed releasing inside her, the walls of her pussy milking his cock, as he collapsed on top of her in a paroxysm of desire.

As they lay there for a few seconds, the PA system outside in the corridor crackled into life. "DJ Ramon Melita to the Pursers Office, please," said the voice of Edward.

Carmen looked up at him, wide-eyed.

"What on Earth?" said Ramon.

Ten minutes later, after the quickest shower of his life and a change of clothes equally fast, Ramon raced his way upstairs. "Edward!" he cried, arriving at the Front Desk.

"Hey, Ramon," said Edward. "Dave wants to see you in the Movie Room."

"OK!" replied Ramon. He ran upstairs to Fourth Deck, to the same side room where Pablo and Estella had made love a few cruises before. Walking through the glass door, he saw Dave Richards sitting at a round table at the back of the rows of seats that formed the cinema. The lights were on and he didn't smile. "Yo, Dave! What's up?" asked Ramon.

Richards motioned to the chair opposite him. "Take a seat, Ramon."

Ramon felt the atmosphere and it wasn't good. This was about last night, surely.

"Ramon, a passenger has complained about you. It's very serious."

It WAS about last night -- and THAT WOMAN.

"You were in the Disco late last night at closing time and made a sexual advance towards a female passenger."

"Nothing sexual happened, Mr. Richards!" cried Ramon.

"Apparently, she says you probably wanted that."

"Well -"

"Further, you were heavily drunk on duty, which is against the ship's rules."

"Lots of staff drink here -- I'm the DJ -- there's a bar!"

"The bar is for the passengers, Ramon."

"We can buy drinks!"

"I know -- but not to excess."

"Dave -"

"Don't make this difficult for me, Ramon. I'm not happy about your behaviour on the ship. This isn't the first time you've been drinking on duty. The bartender found three bottles in the DJ Booth and reported it to the Bar Manager, who told the Hotel Manager, who told the Chief Purser, who told me."

"Huh!"

"Word gets around fast."

"Yeah -"

"Further, I realise you're a happy-go-lucky kind of guy and you've been a good DJ for me but I know you've been overnight in pax cabins, mainly women but a couple of guys, too -- but hey, let's not go there."

"Er -"

"Regardless of whether they were male or female, neither is allowed."

"Every crewmember's got a girlfriend or -"

"NEVERTHELESS, at best you should conduct relationships with crew rather than passengers. Now we have a major problem. Further, Pablo told me this morning that you were rude and offensive to Lucia just prior to the incident with the passenger. Then you became violent with him when he tried to defend her."

"Well, I -"

"Pablo says you struck him first."

"He pushed me!"

"He said that happened AFTER you hit him."

"Well, yes -"

"So, can I assume that you threw the first punch?"

"Oh, well, I -"

"Uh-huh. You did. I get it. I totally get it."

"Dave!"

"I'm sorry, Ramon, I can't allow this to continue. Madson Banner is coming onboard this cruise and that female passenger says she wants you gone before a friend of hers cruises with us."

"Oh!"

"Personally, I want you gone before Madson turns up. So I'm sorry to say this but I'm terminating your contract with Florida Tropical with immediate effect."

"NO!"

"Get yourself sorted, pack your things and get off the ship by no later than 3:00pm."

"Wait!"

"It can't wait, Ramon."

"I've got something to tell you!"

"What?"

"I'm supposed to be dancing with Carmen! She told me she wants to dance with me and get a routine together!"

Dave raised his eyebrows. "She said that? She's changed her tune."

"I know! I said yes!"

Dave shrugged his shoulders. "It's too late for that. She should have done that at least three cruises ago. I yelled at her then after her altercation with Estella and told her to stay in her cabin. She could have arranged something with you in the meantime."

"Well, can we do it?"

"No, you can't. You need to get off PRONTO. I won't tolerate any delays."

"What about Carmen?"

"She's the least of your worries. If she's got something to say, she can say it to me. I'll talk to her later. As for you, you've got more important things to worry about, like packing bags, getting to Orlando Airport and paying for your flight back home."

"The company pays for that!"

"NO, IT DOESN'T! Not when you don't complete your contract! YOU'RE FIRED!"

"Dave! Give me another chance!"

"It's over, Ramon. Thanks for your work but I can find another DJ. Now get out of here before I get really angry."

Ramon looked at Dave, then sighed. "OK," he said, simply.

Dave watched him as he turned around, pulled open the glass door and walked out. He breathed out through pursed lips. "Well, that's that," he said to himself.

"HE SAID WHAT?" demanded Carmen, when Ramon had returned to his cabin. Carmen was still there, having availed herself of Ramon's shower while he had been upstairs with the Cruise Director.

"I've been fired," he repeated, sadly. "I've got to pack my bags and leave today."

"What about our plan?" cried Carmen. This would put a major hole in her designs and she needed to address it immediately. "I'm going to see Dave right now!"

"Carmen!" yelled Ramon -- but it was too late. Carmen stormed out of his cabin and ran off down the corridor.

Dave Richards was in the Cafe Miramar heading towards the Lido. He needed to talk to the Calypso Duo and knew they would be rehearsing at the back in time for the passengers to show up.

"Dave!" said a female voice.

Richards turned to see Carmen running towards him.

"Dave, what happened?"

"Aha," remarked Dave. "Is this about what I think it's about?"

"Ramon told me he's been fired!"

"Yes, he has. By me."

"What! We were planning to do a routine together! I wanted to dance with him, so you would have a second couple besides Pablo and Estella."

"You should have thought about this before. What have you been doing for the last three cruises?"

"Staying in my cabin like you told me to!" retorted Carmen.

"It's too late to think about a routine because now Ramon's leaving."

"I didn't know that until five minutes ago! How was I to know you were going to fire him?"

Dave Richards frowned. "Listen! I've had about enough of explaining to other Departments about the behaviour of my own staff. It was YOUR fault I had to ground you based on your own behaviour towards another staff member. It was Ramon's fault he got drunk on duty. It was his fault he decided to get violent and his fault he sexually harassed a female passenger."

"He did?" asked Carmen, surprised.

"Ramon hasn't told you?"

"NO! He didn't say anything about that!"

"That's why he's been fired! He tried to get fresh with a woman and she complained and is going to cause the cruise line trouble if Ramon's still here. Plus Madson Banner is cruising this time and I don't want Ramon around when Madson shows up."

"Oh!"

"Right!" Dave suddenly felt fired up. "The fact is, Carmen, I expect you to dance! That's your job. DO IT!"

Carmen retorted, "Oh, yeah? HOW? Where's my partner?"

"DON'T take that tone with me! I'M THE CRUISE DIRECTOR! I told you weeks ago to dance with Ramon but you refused, claiming he wasn't professional. You danced with Estella, like a couple of dancing girls at the court of King Arthur - until Pablo showed up. The next thing I hear, you're whacking Estella around the head in your cabin! Pablo steps in and has been doing a great job with Estella, while you've been grounded in your cabin."

"By you!"

"YES! So, tell me Carmen, where's this professionalism I've heard so much about? How about showing some right now?"

"Hey!"

"OK, I've got it -- here's my solution -- you want a dance partner? Fine -- go back with Estella. Pablo can dance with Lucia."

"NO!"

"WHY NOT?"

"He should dance with me!"

"Oh, yeah? What happens with Estella?"

"He can dance with her, too!"

"OK -- I see -- that sounds like exactly the way I wanted it in the beginning -- so why didn't you do it before?"

"There wasn't a male dancer before!"

"There was Ramon."

"But he's -"

"Not professional? Aha! So finally we arrive back where we started. We've come full circle."

"But -"

"What assurance can you give me that you won't do with Pablo what you've already done with Ramon?"

"Pablo's different!"

"Because he's professional? Yes, he is. A lot more than you, I figure."

"I -"

"HEAR THIS, Carmen! So far Pablo's been great! He dances well, he's popular with the passengers, Estella's OK, plus my Social Hostess, plus Marcia and all my other staff are fine. My only problems are you and Ramon. Now Ramon's gone, so you're an endangered species. Don't push it! It's hard for me to find another DJ but female dancers are a dime a dozen. I don't need to care about your job -- but you do. Get off your high horse and start earning your keep. If you don't, I've got a Brazilian samba champion already lined up to replace you!"

Carmen gasped.

"So you'd better start cooperating! Get back below decks and start rehearsing!"

Carmen looked like thunder. "With WHOM?"

"I'll speak to Pablo about it. Until then, get out of my sight!"

Carmen paused, the turned on her heel and left without saying a word.

Dave watched her go. "Your days are numbered, Carmen," he muttered to himself.

Ramon had nearly packed, his bags lined up against the bunk bed in his cabin. Suddenly, there was loud banging on the door. "What on Earth?" he cried. Jumping up, he quickly opened the door. He saw Carmen. "Hey -"

Carmen shoved the door open, then with one swipe, gave a vicious slap across Ramon's face. "Hey, stupid!" Ramon fell backwards onto the floor. "Why didn't you tell me about the woman last night? WHAT ABOUT HER, huh? What about HER?" She aimed a kick at Ramon's abdomen.

"Aagh!" yelled Ramon.

"You're being fired because of HER, you idiot! It's got nothing to do with Pablo or Lucia! It's your own fault!"

"Carmen, I can explain!" gasped Ramon.

"I'm not interested in hearing it! I know everything already! Dave's told me the whole story! YOU'RE A LOSER! I can't believe I even decided to have sex with you earlier! Get up! What am I gonna do now? WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW?"

"What just happened?" demanded Ramon, annoyed, as he clambered to his feet.

"I'll tell you what happened! Now you're out of a job, I have to dance with Pablo but he's already dancing with Estella and if he refuses, then I get replaced by that stupid, over-entitled Braziliana who's never had to work a day in her life!"

"He might not end up like that -- he's happy with Estella, isn't he?"

"Oh, wow -- you're even more stupid than I thought! Didn't you just tell me Pablo and Lucia are GOING OUT TOGETHER? Of course he'd rather dance with her than Estella -- or me!"

"Oh!"

"Yeah, you dumb piece of junk! Is that all you can say? "Oh"?

"Well -"

"Get lost, Ramon! I'm glad you're leaving! Goodbye and good riddance!" She grabbed hold of the door handle and stepped out into the corridor, slamming the door after her. She marched off down the corridor in a rage.